logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Bubsy  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, April 21, 2015 6:01:46 PM(UTC)
Bubsy
Man

Was thanked: 22 time(s) in 19 post(s)
A two-for-one on stories I found today - one on why Israel deserves support for its morality alone:

"Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become corrupt and vicious, they have more need of masters."" - Benjamin Franklin
Back-up link

And for anyone who needs a cure for overconfidence in government and police:
Corrupt police, prosecutors, and judge retaliate against citizens for support of governor
Ha Shem? I'm kind of fond of Ha Shemp, Ha Larry, and Ha Moe myself. And the earlier shorts with Ha Curly.
thanks 2 users thanked Bubsy for this useful post.
Sheree on 4/23/2015(UTC), matt on 4/29/2015(UTC)
Offline Bubsy  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, October 21, 2015 12:49:15 PM(UTC)
Bubsy
Man

Was thanked: 22 time(s) in 19 post(s)
Even an atheist Australian blogger has figured out many of the same things Yada and others have figured out here. I was initially kind of blown away by what he said about the cross below. I guess when you put it that blatantly... Laugh (bold emphasis mine)

Fine to be a Muslim in Britain but not a Jehovah's Witness?

Jehovah's Witnessses are strict Bible Christians much like the Puritans of old. They are however so strict about what the Bible says that they are one of the few Christian religions to acknowledge that the cross is an old pagan sex symbol. It symbolizes a penis entering spread legs.

The words in the original Greek of the Bible which are translated as cross are stauros and xylon, which mean "stake" and "wood" respectively. No word meaning "cross" is used. Jesus was executed with his hands nailed together over his head. So the cross story is just another pagan accretion like Christmas, Easter and observing the sabbath on a Sunday.

The little boy in the story below was therefore simply reflecting what the Bible says. It's a sad and strange day in a country formed by strict Bible Christians when the Koran is more acceptable than the Bible. No criticism of Islam is of course acceptable in Britain.
Ha Shem? I'm kind of fond of Ha Shemp, Ha Larry, and Ha Moe myself. And the earlier shorts with Ha Curly.
Offline Pete_Smith  
#3 Posted : Thursday, October 29, 2015 11:12:30 AM(UTC)
Pete_Smith
United States

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Here's an interesting article I found regarding Muslims' use of human shields in battle:

World's Weak Response to 'Human Shields' Encourages Terrorists to Use Them