logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline James  
#1 Posted : Monday, April 7, 2014 9:30:35 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Was thanked: 216 time(s) in 149 post(s)
S wrote:
In your blog you questioned the integrity of Paul, actually you out rightly dismiss all his writings as satan inspired. but you vouch for the authenticity of Peter. Now here is my question:

1. How do you explain this passage: 2Peter 3v15-16.
Personally, i never considered Paul's writings as scriptures too but for you to say it is inspired by devil, and yet the Apostle that was taught by Jesus himself, actually did not in anyway discredit Paul, but he even went as far as upholding his writings. Peter even said anyone that disagrees with his epistles is unlearned and unstable (2Peter 3v16). Infact to some degree, he said Paul's epistles are equal the scriptures: in verse 16, he said 'Also in his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which some are hard to understand, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the OTHER SCRIPTURES .........
that means he is referring to paul's epistle as some kind of scriptures too.
So you are left with 2 options, either you explain what Peter was thinking when he was writing this letter, or you disregard this letter by Peter, which will also bring into disrepute other writings by the other apostles as we will not be able to tell which is right or not.
but if you can not convince me of what Peter was thinking, and you also claim that Peter's writings were inspired, then it ultimately translate to Paul's epistles are 100% accepted just like any other disciples' writings.

Yada wrote:
S,

I answer both questions in www.QuestioningPaul.com. The passage you cite comes up early, right after Paul condemns Shim'own in Galatians. But as is the case with most statements, if you consider it in context you will find that it was written to criticize Paul's writings, not endorse them.

Paul claimed to be demon possessed. It's not my claim. I don't call Peter's (actually Shim'own's) letters inspired. However, Yahowsha' (there is no Jesus) vouched for him.

Lastly, Yahowah questioned Paul's integrity and asked us to do the same. God called Paul (actually Sha'uwl) "the plague of death."

If you read the book, Shim'own's own words will convince you what he was thinking.

Yada

S wrote:
first you have to explain how that passage means Shim'own (i think every name has a translation in another language so not necessary) was criticizing Paul.
name the passage where Yahowah questioned Paul's integrity and God called peter plague of death. also name the passage where paul claimed to be demon possessed

Yada wrote:
Please, I encourage you to read the book, Sanmi. The answers to your questions will all become obvious. So will the chapters where Yahowah calls Sha'uwl/Paul the plague of death. Yahowah = God. I'm surprised that you don't know where Paul admitted to being demon-possessed, in that you are interested in him, but you'll find it in covered in context in the book and in 2 Corinthians.

If I were to rewrite the book for you, it would be a poor use of my time and would rob you of the opportunity to fully comprehend why Paul was so dangerous. These questions are obviously interesting to you, so there is every reason to expect that you will enjoy the book. It's free: www.QuestioningPaul.com. It is meticulously documented.

Yada
Don't take my word for it, Look it up.

“The truth is not for all men but only for those who seek it.” ― Ayn Rand
thanks 1 user thanked James for this useful post.
JDPowers on 9/15/2015(UTC)
Offline James  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, April 8, 2014 3:17:02 AM(UTC)
James
Man

R wrote:
Hi Yada,

Sorry if this is bothersome, but, I saw a fellow on FB cast negative implications on your work.
Me being wholly not the expert or even layman towards translating Hebrew, I was wondering if you could
speak to this guys assertions.

He says: - http://downloads.thewayt...com/.../qpr_a_look_at... and http://downloads.thewaytoyahuweh.com/.../qpr_p2... , where I go through each and every Greek word of Galatians and those QP quotes from the eyewitnesses of Matt, Mark, Luke and John, and give more than enough evidence to make even the casual observer aware that Yada can't translate properly; completely ignores the base text and the rules of the language being translated from; and can only have got several of his "translations" from his own imagination. Plus yes - Yada does know of these documents; and no, I have not received a single rebuttal or correction from him or anyone. Pages 3-102 of the first document linked, and pages 4-71 of the second. You asked Matt whether he had "even read questioningpaul.com"; why don't you try reading a critique of it? http://downloads.thewayt...com/.../qpr_a_look_at... and http://downloads.thewaytoyahuweh.com/.../qpr_p2... , He calls
himself, "TheWay ToYahuweh" on face book.

Feel free to be the first one to do so.

Sorry my friend but, I get a little defensive when someone casts assertions in the negative towards your work and dont have the expertise to respond adequately. I asked him if he had emailed you to talk about his research: Have you ever emailed Yada with your research?

TheWay ToYahuweh He's read them. I even got a mention concerning them back in October on the radio show. Apparently he did a "complete re-write of QP" (one of the amendments being that in Acts 15 that Matt's mentioned - alas, with very little in the translation actually changed for the better), but he either missed the point; didn't understand the reviews; or chose to ignore those things he was unable to answer. Which from the looks of things, was a good 95%.

I am currently working on a 2nd edition of the reviews based on the "rewritten" QP; but the first editions still remain pertinent.
R

Yada wrote:
R

I am aware of the fellow. He nearly destroyed the YY Forum with his attitude. Those I have grown to respect who have actually read his book say that his arguments are strictly pedantic. He's into textual criticism. He thinks he the world's best translator. He's convinced himself that Paul didn't write half or more of the letters attributed to him. It is a ridiculous argument and a complete waste of time.

I asked four people whom I trust to read his book in advance of me rewriting QP to see if there was a credible argument that I should consider resolving. In their opinion, there were none.

The fellow is very insecure, and so there is no way to resolve the conflict, no matter what anyone says or does. So I ignore him. I will continue to do so.

If you want to read his book/s that's your decision, but please keep me out of any conversation with him. I want no contact of any kind under any circumstance. Ever!

While I appreciate your desire to defend me, with this fellow it will only make the situation worse.

Yada

thanks 2 users thanked James for this useful post.
JDPowers on 9/15/2015(UTC), Fred Snell on 12/5/2016(UTC)
Offline James  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, April 8, 2014 4:38:26 AM(UTC)
James
Man

R wrote:
Yada,

Thank you for responding. There surely is a lot to learn. I am with you in sharing the desire to want to get to know and understand Yah as best we can.
I know I speak for many when I say that the "continued" study and research that you so enthusiastically do stands as a great accomplishment and resource for those of us that want to enrich our souls with Yahs Towrah. For now I am happy with being one of Gods covenant kids and continue learning along with everyone else in the covenant family.
Thank you Yada.

R

Yada wrote:
R,

I agree completely. There is a lot to learn. And our time is well spent when we are focused on learning what Yah has revealed in His Towrah and Prophets. Most other things are much less beneficial.

And you are right, nothing is better than being one of God's Covenant kids. So sharing Yah's offer to us with others is also a good use of our time.

Yada

Offline James  
#4 Posted : Sunday, April 13, 2014 10:45:11 AM(UTC)
James
Man

RC wrote:
Yada, I don't like to trouble you with this, but you have been by my side throughout my journey with Yah. Today i shared with my brother and his wife that I will not be attending Passover w/them because I am uncomfortable observing Yah's Feasts with anyone who is an advocate of Paul. They are advocates and love him. I just received a scathing e-mail from by brother stating that I hate Paul lovers, thereby hating them. I do not have the love of Yah in me, pride is my necklace and a bunch of other stuff. He capped it off by saying that he thanked me for separating myself from them thereby not bringing the spirit of Ha Satan in the Feast. I feel so devastated right now. They took a simple statement I made, twisted it, added to it, then accused me of being in league with Satan. Mind you, i have pleaded with them over the years to look into the truth of Paul and they have shut the door on the topic w/out even looking into it. They accuse me of cutting people off at the knees when in fact my own family has cut me off at the knees.
Sorry, I am just feeling really crappy about myself right now.
P.S. Great Shabat tonight.

RC

Yada wrote:
RC,

You ought not be surprised that they are being irrational, slandering you. It is what religious people do. What they wrote was not only inaccurate about you, much of it appears true of them. Hypocrisy is religion's signature. It is Pauline.

Since Paul admitted to being demon possessed, how are you Satanic when you avoid Satan's influence throughout Paul's words? How does that make any sense? How is loving Yahowah's Word more than Paul's conflicting testimony showing no love for Yah? Is insanity contagious? Has your brother caught it from Paul (who admits he is insane)? Are they unaware that Yah called Sha'uwl the plague of death?

Religion twists everything, including Yah's Word. So now you know how God feels.

Yahowsha' told us several times that He came to bring this kind of division, even between brothers. Yahowah also used divisive terms describe His Covenant and His people.
What you experienced was first experienced by Him. You are in good company.

I've lost family and friends over Paul. Welcome to the Covenant.

Yada

Offline James  
#5 Posted : Friday, April 18, 2014 3:15:17 AM(UTC)
James
Man

C wrote:
Hi Yada,
I have been pouring over "Questioning Paul", "Intro. to God" and "Yada Yah", for the past several weeks. I am enjoying your research immensely, though I have a lot of questions.

First, a little about myself....I have been filled with the Spirit since 1993. I wasn't a member of any church, though I did attend them while growing up, albeit sporadically. I always believed in God, even as a child.
It's a long story how I arrived at that point, but the instrument He used to "turn the light bulb on" for me, was "Mere Christianity" by C.S. Lewis. I went from darkness to light, 3/4 the way through that book. I got on my knee's in my bedroom, prayed a simple prayer to know Jesus, and went to bed. The next day, on my way to work, God showed up in my car, in a way so over the top that it blew me away. I knew Who it was, and I couldn't even begin to fully describe the experience if I tried. I was laughing and crying, and for the first time in my life I experienced real JOY...something I'd never, ever, truly known. I also WANTED to be on my face on the floor. Not in a "I'm scared of You" way....but in a "I am in such AWE of You that I want to just lay here in your Presence". I GOT how Holy He was.
I had an insatiable desire to read my Bible. It came alive for me. It was like looking at a picture on the wall, then being able to actually get up and walk into that picture. I was more drawn to the Old Testament than the New. Though, I did love reading the gospels.
I spent tons of time in both. My life consisted of work, the gym, and reading my Bible.
I also had problems with Paul's epistles. I saw very early on, many of the contradictions between my Father, Jesus, and Paul. Being so new in my walk with God, I attributed my problems to my own lack of understanding. Still, Paul really rubbed me the wrong way, and I disliked his arrogance and circular reasoning. He seemed to contradict not only God, but himself. Basically, he gave me a headache, lol. I did what most Christians do....read the parts I liked and ignored the rest. (I also couldn't stand Paul's view of women). Now, I can't stand Paul at all.....much like I can't stand the enemy of our souls.
Eventually, I joined a non-denominational church. I loved the worship, and the friends I made. But, I would usually get bored with the sermons. Occasionally, there was a nugget or two I could get from it, but mostly I studied at home on my own.
I have had many battles with the dark side, and many encounters with the Living God. I love Him with all I am. In 2004, He called me out to understand even more, regarding the deceptions of this world. I didn't understand it all at the time, but over the years I've come to understand I'm something of a "watchman". I honestly didn't even know that was what defined it, until He gave me Ezekiel 33, in regards something He wanted me to share with my pastor at the time. Let's just say, it wasn't well received.
Fast forward to about 6 months ago, and after hearing a sermon on Romans 13 at my current church, I was so frustrated, I went home and started really researching the whole Paul issue from my computer. My pastor was very fond of Paul's epistles, and it frustrated me that the words of Yeshuah or YHWH weren't being taught.
WELL....that led me to the website "Jesus' Words Only", which I devoured. That website led me to several others...including yours. So, I have found through my study, many of the things confirmed which I had already found on my own...and then some.
I think your research has been some of the richest, with going back to the original meaning through the Hebrew language. I have an NAS Bible, with a Hebrew/Greek dictionary in the back. I never used that dictionary until now.
Ok, so here I am today, and I really, really, would love to pick your brain over some things.
I have enjoyed so much of what you've written, but am having issues with the understanding of the "set apart spirit" (which I thought was REALLY cool to find out it's feminine, more than masculine). I know that the Spirit filled me that day back in 1993. I didn't understand anything about the Feasts, or the Towrah, or Jesus being Yehshuah, or God/Lord being Yahovah. I do know this......the "name" Jesus works just fine when casting out demons (from personal experience), my Father has answered to "Father, Lord, and God" for me, and the Holy Spirit has been so "there" with me, that when I felt her/him move away if I did something that grieved Her/Him.....I would almost panic.
I also have no problem with the true apostles gospel messages, James, Jude, Revelation, and the rest that weren't written by Paul. I agree that our Bible have been tampered with, and I don't doubt many of the true apostles writings were lost or not included. But, I think, even the way it is, those who are truly seeking TRUTH, who know their Shepard's voice, and who are earnestly striving to truly walk with God....He gets you there.
I have failed miserably in my 20 year walk with God. I have been a prodigal daughter many times, and Jesus/Yeshuah left the 99 to bring me back to Himself. I don't deserve any of what He has given me, but I am eternally grateful for what He has done in my life....and all I want more than anything on this planet or in this universe(s), is to BE WITH HIM.
I want it more than the air I breathe.
I will add here that I HOPE your math is wrong on His return being 2033....because from what He's been showing me, it's sooner than that, and honestly, I don't think I have 19 more years in me, lol! Seriously though, I want to know Him, be with Him, tell others about Him (in the proper way) and that's my heart, plain and simple.
So, with all of that, I hope we can dialog a bit.
Thanks so much,
C

Yada wrote:
C,

Apart from the personal encounters and claims regarding demons, your experience is similar to most of us who have left Christianity, even though it took most of us longer to grow adverse to Paul. So welcome into the Light.

That said, I cannot comment on your personal claims and visions. I never venture beyond what I can verify in Yahowah's Word. But regarding His Testimony, you have come to the right conclusions regarding Christianity and Paul, and that is a step few are able to make. Given more time and familiarity with Yahowah's name, I suspect that you will become adverse to "Jesus" too. It is one thing to use it when you don't know any better, but once you know better, there is no excuse. God has only one name and He wants us to use it.

You didn't actually ask any questions, but one was implied. Can and does Yahowah reach out to individuals and begin to interact with them prior to them coming to know Him through His Torah and Covenant? And yes is the answer, but with a lot of caution. Abraham was an example. So was Moseh.

I'm convinced that Yah reached out to and even used me before I was aware of the terms of the Covenant, even before I was aware of His name. But He rapidly taught me what I needed to know to be effective through His Torah. And while previously I had convinced myself that my salvation experience was real as a Christian, I know better now. I have gone from believing a lie to knowing and trusting the truth.

But I might not have gotten to this point without Yah reaching out to me first. Then little by little, He got me to discard my former religion in favor of His intended relationship. I've lost nothing worthwhile and I've gained everything in the process. It seems to me that the same thing is happening with you.

We are all flawed and we all fail. Fortunately Yah has a plan and purpose for people like us so long as we are receptive to His Teaching and willing to change, ultimately embracing His Guidance.

Most everything I know is in YY, the ITG, and QP, or has been stated on one of the two shows, Shattering Myths on GCN or the Shabat Torah program on Yada Yah radio on BTR. But if you haven't found the answers you are looking for, I know where every important question is answered and we can look together at His Towrah for those.

Yada

C wrote:
Yada wrote:
I'm convinced that Yah reached out to and even used me before I was aware of the terms of the Covenant, even before I was aware of His name. But He rapidly taught me what I needed to know to be effective through His Torah. And while previously I had convinced myself that my salvation experience was real as a Christian, I know better now. I have gone from believing a lie to knowing and trusting the truth.

Hi Yada,
Thank you so much for the prompt reply. Above you said Yah used you before you understood the truth of His Towrah. He has me, as well. Time and again, He has answered prayer's of mine, and many others I know. These are other Christians, who do love Him and I see their devotion to Him. They don't see Paul's deceit, but I know they believe in God and trust His Son.
Just recently, my family and several other families left a church we were members of here in our small town. I've broached the whole Paul issue with a few of them. One gentleman already had issues with Paul from long ago, and he is now trying to follow the feasts and do what Towrah says, with his family.
Another man, who I know wants to lead His family in whatever way God shows him, couldn't accept the whole Paul issue. Maybe he will eventually.
Another really close friend of mine (she's emailed you recently..her name is K), has been pouring over your writings and articles, like me. She's not where I am at (esp. with Paul), but her desire is to understand.
The other night, she went with some friends who do a prison ministry. These are hard core criminals...the worst. They are in a program that leads them to know Jesus (they don't call Him Yehoshua). She came back from that, floored by the changes in these men. These men, truly have been filled by the Spirit.
So, my question would be (from what I've gathered from your writings).....do these men's conversions not count? All they know is God has reached into their lives and they do know His joy and forgiveness.
Also, I'm curious how much of the New Testament you feel is valid?
In Acts chapter 15, James (I'm sorry, I don't know have his true Hebrew name memorized yet) and the other apostles decided that the Gentiles coming to faith in Yehshua, were required to abstain from things contaminated by idols, from fornication, and from what is strangled and from blood. They also didn't require the new Gentile converts to be circumcised.
Do you think the book of Acts is not trustworthy? I think the book of Acts shows how deceptive Paul was, in a lot of ways.
I guess I'm just trying to reconcile my 20 years of walking with Yahowah, and knowing He has spoken clearly to me many, many, times. He has used me to speak out on certain things, that are not popular subjects among believers....the coming judgment would be one.
I've never felt like I fit in at church...ever. I don't belong to one now, nor do I want to anymore.
But, these people who I'm friends with, DO hear from God. They have many of their own stories to tell of how He has worked in their lives. Most of them don't understand that Paul is a false apostle, but Yahowah is most definitely working in their lives.
I know that was a lot of questions, lol. You are probably very busy, so I appreciate you answering at all.
I just feel alone in all of this. The only place I find like minded individuals is online, but it's not actual interaction. I just read other's views. I also spend a lot of time in the Word, and even with the mistranslations, I'm still discovering new things Yah is showing me.
One other thing...does Yahowah speak to you, apart from the written Word?
Thanks, again.

Offline James  
#6 Posted : Thursday, May 8, 2014 3:13:26 AM(UTC)
James
Man

L wrote:
Hi,

I want to tell you how much you have blessed me, as I’m listening to your shows I feel less lonely.
I am all alone now that I have rejected all the lies of Judaism and Messianic Judaism/Christianity
So your voice is like a light in a dark room, and keeps me inspired to explore the truth of His Word.
Your show is the only fellowship I have, there is literally no one else who understands what truth is,
Because they love the lie, no matter what, it is so bizarre. So to say I have lost everyone, yup, His word is a sword.
I never understood this until this year, but I won’t go back to lies, like a dog eating its own vomit. Now I get that parable.

I was thinking over things, and when I get to thinking…I become obsessive a wee bit; I was thinking of Parallels and Passover
It came to mind that Judas is bigger a part of things than I first realized, where is why….just a string of thoughts.

Drawing suppositions, the Peasch meal with Yahowsha sitting with His talmudim, and Judas dips his bread (word)
Into Yahowsha’s oil ( ruach) and becomes an evil traitor---Is this not the same work Shaul/sheol did maybe this
Was like all Yahowah’s warnings of future deceptions, by the very paradigm of that particular feast itself and outcome?
Examples of the Parallels;
· Pretended to be from among them, but was not

· Murderous intent of both Judas and Paul

· Betrayal of the Word/Yahowsha

· Both linked to Rabbinic families

· Both accepted money to betray setting aside truth and honor, in favor of greed and gain

· One was a thief of The Life, the other Shaul was the thief of countless lives

· Judas went to Religious leaders, Paul became a religious leader

· Both demon possessed

· Paul was at Stevens death, in fact ordered it and many others, Judas was surely in the crowd of Yahudi witnessing the trial of Yahowhsa

· There is no doubt in my mind Paul accepted money for those killings, as did Judas

· Maybe I’m just looking into it too much, but it fits Yahowahs ways so well it is hard to ignore, He always warns His flock of things to come,

· It is my conclusion that Judas was possibly a sign/prophecy of Paul to come….just a thought.

Also; tidbit for your news section

I know you do the news, here is something that I came across that floored me, mind you
The name being used is that evil J word, but the audacity and sheer bleeping madness of this will just
Infuriate even the most even tempered person, don’t you just love Satans little Islam?
It is an article stating that Yahowsha was a Palestinian and they are Islamatizing Him,
What evil, disgusting, Lying, evil, perverted sickos, did I mention evil?

http://daphneanson.blogs...legitimising-israel.html

Yada wrote:
LB,

This is brilliant. It never dawned on me. But I think you are right. And yours is the only reasonable explanation I've ever read for presenting the story in the first place. Paul claimed this position.

Since I'm chin deep trying to complete a number of chapters on Dany'el 7-9, would you mind fleshing out your comparisons by providing evidence for each assertion and comparison? I'm not questioning any of them, just trying to maximize our productivity by working together. If you can do that, I'll add it to an upcoming chapter on the Beast, who is modeled after Paul. This comparison will advance that reality.

I'm aware of the Islamic duplicity regarding their Issa whom they erroneously claim is "Jesus." I'll use your article in a future show.

Once you have your comparisons further developed and supported, I'd love it if you'd call into the SM show and present them.

Yada

#7 Posted : Monday, May 12, 2014 4:31:32 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
The ITG link on the QP site leads to http://anintroudctiontogod.com/, the "du" is reversed and it doesn't work. Also POD is down, which I'm sure everyone is aware of.
Offline James  
#8 Posted : Tuesday, July 8, 2014 6:50:41 PM(UTC)
James
Man

PB wrote:
regarding letters of Peter.
he writes about Lord Jesus Christ, faith, resurrection, submission to the rulers.
he sounds a lot like Paul.
it seems that they must have played with these letters and distorted them completely.
what is your opinion about that?

Yada wrote:
PB,

The oldest extant copy of Shi'own's letters show him using placeholders and thus never writing "Lord," "Jesus," or "Christ." In Questioning Paul and in Intro To God I explain the use of the placeholders.

Shim'own would have written in Hebrew, not Greek, but we don't have a copy of his letter as it was originally written. Also, since there is only one pre-Constantine manuscript of his letters, P72, from the early 4th century, there is no way to accurately reconstruct what he wrote. P72 is not only three hundred years removed from Shim'own's life, it is an unprofessional manuscript with lots of scribbles and extraneous comments.

That said, I see the extant version of Shim'own's letters as highly critical of and totally different from Paul.

Yada

Offline StevePaige  
#9 Posted : Monday, August 11, 2014 7:07:53 PM(UTC)
StevePaige
Man

I think that the biggest problem here is that as we look at the NT, we see every single line is not scripture. Not in the 'gospels', not in any of the epistles, nor in Acts. Revelation probably could be considered the closest thing to scripture since Malachi. The NT has many variations between the different versions. Most of these rely on the Greek texts which we have to presume were translated from either Aramaic or Hebrew.

That being said, I will have to side with Peter in that Paul's writings are hard to understand for those who don't have a solid grasp of Torah. His writings have been sorely distorted by 'christians' and 'Messianics' alike. It is even worse today than back then. This was before Constantine destroyed as many documents as possible and then tried to have manipulated what was left to conform to the Babylonian religion of old.

Paul was a follower of Torah and understood that the Messiah was the Passover Lamb promised by God to pay the price for our sin. He taught that Torah observance was, is and always will be part of the terms and conditions of YHWH's covenant with man.

Steve
Offline James  
#10 Posted : Tuesday, August 12, 2014 8:15:45 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Steve, no one here would disagree with you that none of the "new testament" with the exception of the parts of Revelation that are extant in the oldest manuscripts are Scripture.

I would recomend you read Questioning Paul. For what it is worth when Yada started the book he was of the same opinion as you that Paul was misunderstood. It wasn't until well into the book that he realized that his position was undefenceable, and had to engage in a rewrite, which also lead to a rewrite of Yada Yah as well. The book is free at www.questioningpaul.com

Offline StevePaige  
#11 Posted : Tuesday, August 12, 2014 12:54:11 PM(UTC)
StevePaige
Man

James,

I've read quite a bit of it and it stands as a nice piece against Galatians. And I can agree that that book is a mess. It does not discredit anything really except that book.

One must be careful. If you find an error in translation in any book of the 'NT' then, if looking at what may or may not have been written by Paul as an example, everything John wrote including Revelation has to be tossed. This is because the story of the woman brought to the Messiah by the Pharisees to be stoned was added later by scribes. So now Revelation has to be tossed. Out goes our best book because the writer is now suspect due to later insertions.

If all books are tossed due to insertions, deletions, and scribal errors (deliberate or not) then even the Messiah's name is not to be found. No writings supposedly making him God, no trinity to worry about. Just the Tanakh. I doubt anyone here could ascertain, without prior bias, that the Messiah would be anything other than a man chosen by YHWH to be the Passover Lamb to take away the sin of the world.

Steve
Offline James  
#12 Posted : Tuesday, August 12, 2014 1:37:36 PM(UTC)
James
Man

Steve, I don't follow your logic here at all.

QP does discredit Galatians, but also address a number of other letters from Paul, namely Romans, and Paul as shown in Acts. So regardless of if Paul wrote Galatians he can be discredited.

As for your second paragraph I am not sure at all what you mean. I do not discredit Paul because of translation errors I discredit Paul because of what he said translated correctly. And because we can prove that parts of John were added later doesn't mean we throw out the whole of the book, only that we have to be careful about checking the oldest sources before making a determination or shaping our understanding based on it. And it certainly wouldn't mean that we would have to discredit Revelation. I can look at the evidence and see clearly that the incident involving the adultress woman was added much later. I can also look at the evidence and see that much of the book is attested in the oldest manuscripts. I can also look and see that much of it was changed later in other ways. I can then take all of the evidence into consideration and put it in the context of Yahowah's Torah and determine the truth.

Yahowsha's name is not written anywhere in any of the "New Testament" manuscripts. Placeholders were used universaly. And again no one is tossing out Paul or Galatians because of translation errors. We judge Paul based on the content of his letters as acuratly translated as possible, and when we compare what he wrote to what Yahowah had his nabi scirbe it is clear that they are not the same.

As for trinity, there is no basis anywhere in Scripture for a trinity. It is a purely pagan belief that has been blended in the same as Christmas, easter, sunday worship etc.

As I stated before, none of the Greek text is Scripture with the exception of the words spoken by Yahowsha (as rendered in the oldest manuscirpts) and Revelation (as rendered in the oldest manuscripts). Everything else ranges from histories, to letters between friends trying to explain things, to Paul's attempts to undermine Yahowah's covenant.

JDPowers on 9/15/2015(UTC), REPeet on 2/20/2021(UTC)
Offline StevePaige  
#13 Posted : Tuesday, August 12, 2014 3:03:03 PM(UTC)
StevePaige
Man

James,

Here are 4 separate texts from the 'NT':

Matthew 26:64
Yahshua said to him, “You have said so. But I tell you, from now on you will see the Son of Man seated at the right hand of Power and coming on the clouds of heaven.”

Revelation 5:13
13 Then I heard every creature in heaven and on earth and under the earth and on the sea, and all that is in them, saying: “To Him who sits on the Throne and to the Lamb of Yahweh (sitting at the right hand of that throne not on it) be praise and honor and glory and power, forever and ever!”

Colossians 3:1
If then you have been raised with Yahshua, seek the things that are above, where Yahshua is, seated at the right hand of Yahweh.

Hebrews 8:1
Now the point in what we are saying is this: we have such a high priest, one who is seated at the right hand of The Throne of the Majesty in heaven

What is the problem with the last two?

Steve
Offline InHisName  
#14 Posted : Tuesday, August 12, 2014 9:15:26 PM(UTC)
InHisName

Was thanked: 71 time(s) in 46 post(s)
Originally Posted by: StevePaige Go to Quoted Post
James,

If all books are tossed due to insertions, deletions, and scribal errors (deliberate or not) then even the Messiah's name is not to be found. No writings supposedly making him God, no trinity to worry about. Just the Tanakh. I doubt anyone here could ascertain, without prior bias, that the Messiah would be anything other than a man chosen by YHWH to be the Passover Lamb to take away the sin of the world.

Steve

You are exactly right, except that the "Messiah's" name isn't found in the NT, it is found in the "OT". And He wasn't God. Oh, and there is no trinity.

Yes just the glorious Tanakh. And I lean towards your definition of "Messiah" as one doing the work of Yah [quote Intro to God: maseyah / masyach – Yahowah's Work].
Offline James  
#15 Posted : Wednesday, August 13, 2014 6:16:00 PM(UTC)
James
Man

James,

Here are 4 separate texts from the 'NT':

Matthew 26:64
Yahshua said to him, “You have said so. But I tell you, from now on you will see the Son of Man seated at the right hand of Power and coming on the clouds of heaven.”

Revelation 5:13
13 Then I heard every creature in heaven and on earth and under the earth and on the sea, and all that is in them, saying: “To Him who sits on the Throne and to the Lamb of Yahweh (sitting at the right hand of that throne not on it) be praise and honor and glory and power, forever and ever!”

Colossians 3:1
If then you have been raised with Yahshua, seek the things that are above, where Yahshua is, seated at the right hand of Yahweh.

Hebrews 8:1
Now the point in what we are saying is this: we have such a high priest, one who is seated at the right hand of The Throne of the Majesty in heaven

What is the problem with the last two?

Steve

I don't get the point of your question. If you are trying to say that Paul got a few things right it doesn't matter. Paul could be right with 9 out of 10 things he says and still be a false prophet. Yahowah holds those that claim to speak on his behalf to a perfect standard and tells us to do the same.

I can cherry pick a few verses from the Quran that are true and accurate, but that doesn't make Muhamad any better. The same for Joeseph Smith and any other false prophet.

The trick to a good counterfit is to make it as close to accurate as possible. Lies are only convincing when they are blended with truth.

Paul says there are two covenants and that the one cut on Mt. Siani is one of slavery, wrong. Game Over Paul looses.
Paul says that if you are circumcised then Yahowsha is of no use to you. Game Over Paul looses, Yahowah said that if a male is not circumcised then he has invalidated The Covenant.
Paul says that like a woman who's husband has died is no longer bound to him we are no longer bound to the Torah because of Yahowsha's death. Yahowsha said that he did not come to do away with the Torah. Game Over Paul looses.
I could go on with a dozen more statments that Paul made that are wrong, but the fact is since Paul claimed to speak for Yahowsha then 1 wrong and he is out.

Offline James  
#16 Posted : Thursday, August 14, 2014 11:36:06 AM(UTC)
James
Man

P wrote:
I listened to you talking about that.
this letter is really confusing.
Paul is against Torah and then he says in Rom 7:12, that the Law is holy, righteous and good.
what's your take on this verse?

Yada wrote:
All of the rest of 7 damns and denies the Torah. So all 7.12 shows a rational person is that Paul contradicts himself, which means that he is a liar. I cover Rom 7 in the second chapter of QP.

Offline StevePaige  
#17 Posted : Saturday, August 16, 2014 11:21:13 AM(UTC)
StevePaige
Man

James,

The point of the whole thing is that Paul is usually misunderstood due to a lack of Torah knowledge. I don't know who wrote Galatians; the use of grammar is horrendous. But Paul is pro-Torah and it is evident. Paul states over and over again to be righteous, to keep the feasts and sabbaths. Since you know that the NT is not 100%, we know that we have to really dig. Be Berean. Things have been manipulated. 'LOGOS' means 'word, plan, intent' but not MESSIAH. YHWH's plan (Hebrew dabar, Greek logos) from the beginning... not YHWH's pagan Greek Hellenized LOGOS God Incarnate. If John's witness account can be manipulated to 'mean' something other than what was meant in the Hebrew frame of reference, then so can Paul's writings.

InHisName,

I agree. He is not even a small part of Yahweh. Any form of any system that says that the Son of God is God the Son, even if it is a lesser part is saying that God is at least a duplicity. Pagan from Nimrod/Semiramis/Tammuz all the way down to Catholicism and Protestantism (just protesting catholics with same holy days).
Offline James  
#18 Posted : Monday, August 18, 2014 8:05:50 AM(UTC)
James
Man

So your point is we should take the few areas Paul speaks well of the Torah and ignor everything else? I'm sorry I can't do that. If Paul says he is for the Torah and then speaks against it, it does not prove that Paul is pro Torah only that Paul contradicts himself.

IF you want to dismiss Galatians as being from Paul, fine, but you also have toi dismiss everything else that Paul wrote, and Acts because all of them have Paul speaking against Torah. Or as it appears you are chooising to do, ignore what he says that is anti Torah and only pay attention to what is Pro Torah.

Here is the problem with that. Unlike large chunks of the the Greek text most of what Paul wrote we have in early, very early, manuscripts. So we either dimsiss it all, or we accept it all.

You should listen to last weeks Shattering Myths archives. Yada has been covering what Paul wrote about the Torah in Romans, and it is as damning as anything in Galatians.

Offline cgb2  
#19 Posted : Monday, August 18, 2014 8:11:03 AM(UTC)
cgb2

Was thanked: 24 time(s) in 18 post(s)
Even the Bereans (and all of Asia) eventually figured out Paul:
2Ti 1:15 You know this, that all those in Asia have turned away from me, among whom are Phugellos and Hermogenes.
Offline James  
#20 Posted : Tuesday, September 16, 2014 8:10:55 AM(UTC)
James
Man

R wrote:
I have attached my edits to Chywah 2. Another tour-de-force. These essays should be included in a publication suitable for teaching at schools and universities.
Here’s something else:
Paul was right. There are two contracts but not as he meant them.

I was reading an excellent article on the Casey site concerning the ‘social contract’. It is a fraudulent idea in which each person is born into a system they are deemed to be part of and support. It replaces the old concept of the divine right of kings. It is fraudulent and criminal in that a baby/child cannot enter into any contract, it is enforced by violence or the threat of violence against the individual and there can be no redress by the individual against the state when the latter ignores or violates the terms of the contract - such as protecting the individual from criminal acts by other members of society or the state itself. The individual is not allowed to reject this ‘contract’. It follows that no individual subject to such a ‘contract’ owes an allegiance or obedience to the state.

A little thought shows this to be satan’s covenant.

A small minority of society (the elite) rules over and controls the remainder, robbing, injuring and killing them for the enrichment and empowerment of the elite. Propaganda and lies keep the majority stupefied and ignorant. But this power is only temporal.

Perhaps one in a million are elevated to the pinnacle of power – some politicians, churchmen and women, some leaders of academe, business and the media.

Most are unaware they are helping satan; some are not and are willfully in league with him.

Such a covenant is based on lies. It brings death and misery. It is Babylonian and it is temporary for those foolish enough to be ‘enriched’ by it. It leads to the abyss.

On the other hand is Yah’s covenant.

Those who join the Covenant are not born into it but must make a conscious decision to become a child of Yah. Those who join reject satan’s covenant despite immense pressure being applied to them to recant. The social and economic price is high; temporal death may be the result for avoiding satan’s trap. Those who join have sought Yah and found him, help others who are willing to listen to join as well. All have signed on the dotted line.

This covenant is not temporal, it is eternal. The powers given to the Family are beyond imagining.

It is based on beauty, family, love and companionship.

It never ends.

The amazing thing is that most people wish to remain outside the Family or even want to league with satan.

R

Yada wrote:
RG,

Yes, you are right. There are two covenants: one from Yah the other from Satan. The analysis of Satan's covenant is though-provoking.

Yada

Offline Sarah  
#21 Posted : Thursday, October 2, 2014 4:02:47 PM(UTC)
Sarah

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Thought this was humorous:

Here is a parable in the form of a “Letter” to illustrate what happens if you follow the wrong pattern

Letter to the Angelenos
Setting and context: Los Angeles California, Summer 2009. Due to lack of rain, there is a water shortage.

The Mayor of Los Angeles, Antonio Villaraigosa, preached that homeowners should only water their lawns 2 days a week, not every day, in order to save water. But after that, a TV news crew camped out 24/7 at the mayor’s house, and found that the mayor’s own lawn was being watered every day. Now, it has come to the mayor’s attention that some other homeowners are also watering their lawns every day again.

The mayor could write a letter to the homeowners of Los Angeles about the need for water rationing. If he decided to use the life of the Paul the Pharisee as his example, and he wanted to “be like Paul,” he could write the letter below, using Paul’s letter to the Galatians as his pattern.

TEXT OF LETTER TO THE ANGELENOS

Antonio Villaraigosa, Mayor of Los Angeles,
To the homeowners of Los Angeles:

I am astonished that you are so quickly deserting the 2-day-a-week plan for watering your lawns. Evidently some people are throwing you into confusion. But even if we or an angel from heaven should tell you to stop the 2-day-a-week water-rationing plan, let him be eternally condemned! As we have already said, so now I say again: If anybody should tell you a different message, let him be eternally condemned! Not even my personal staff members at City Hall are watering their own lawns every day.

You foolish Angelenos! Who has bewitched you? Before your very eyes I clearly explained the need for water rationing. I fear for you, that somehow I have wasted my efforts on you. I plead with you, brothers, become like me, for I became like you. What has happened to all your joy? Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth? How I wish I could be with you now and change my tone, because I am perplexed about you!

Mark my words! I, Antonio Villaraigosa, tell you that if you water your lawn every day, your life in Los Angeles will be of no value at all. You have fallen away from grace. For in Los Angeles, neither a green lawn nor a brown lawn has any value. You were running a good race. Who cut in on you and kept you from obeying the 2-day-a-week water-rationing plan? A little yeast works through the whole batch of dough. The one who is throwing you into confusion will pay the penalty whoever he may be. As for those agitators, I wish they would go the whole way and turn their lawns into swamps!

Those who want to make a good impression outwardly are trying to compel you to water your lawn every day. The only reason they do this is to avoid being persecuted for having a brown lawn. In Los Angeles, neither a green lawn nor a brown lawn means anything.

Finally, let no one cause me trouble, for I’ve suffered a lot for the City of Los Angeles. Do as I say, not as I did. How dare you ask me why I was watering my own lawn every day?
Regards,
The Mayor of Los Angeles – Antonio Villaraigosa
Offline James  
#22 Posted : Sunday, October 5, 2014 3:50:05 PM(UTC)
James
Man

That's pretty funny Sarah. Sad but True.

Offline James  
#23 Posted : Tuesday, June 16, 2015 4:06:42 PM(UTC)
James
Man

LL wrote:
Yada,
Thank you for listening to Yahowah and doing this work you have been doing. After I started to discount Saul/Paul I found Questioning Paul and read it in 3 days time completely enthralled with it. I have enjoyed your radio show and have half of the old podcast listened to already as well. I have enjoyed getting to know you by listening and look forward to the day when I can meet you either here or most likely in our spiritual life. My wife is now completely on board and we have thrown out all pagan traditions and observing all the miqra now along with Sabbath. Sabbath has become the most enjoyable 24hours with Yahowah I have ever had and can't wait for it to get here each week so I can learn more about Him. I hope I would have been diligent enough to find most of the truths you have uncovered for me but you have given me a huge speedboost in the right direction. My dad is also on board and it has been wonderful having him to talk to about these things. I have renounced my christianity and has caused much division in my family, but for once in my life I actually feel like I am one of Yahowah's loved children and he has knelt down and picked me up. Anyways, I know it's Yahowah working through you but I appreciate your dedication to this task of getting His truth out for all to see. Please be encouraged that you have helped change my life and sped up a child entering the familial covenant relationship, my study of the torah, and confirming my previous thought that Paul was a colossal false apostle...

Thanks again and all glory to Yah!
Your Brother,
LL

Yada wrote:
LL,

I am thrilled for you, for your wife, and for your father. I'm even thrilled for me, because your approach to knowing, to learning, is something we share, and will enjoy for all time. Likewise, I can't wait to meet you.

Your letter comes at a wonderful time. I was just writing about these very things. You have affirmed the merits of learning, of contemplating, of interpreting, of connecting, of concluding, and most of all, of sharing.

You found Questioning Paul enthralling because you had already begun to discount Paul. You were open to the evidence against him. You wanted to know the truth.

I suspect that you are correct, and that you would have uncovered the same insights presented in QP, ITG, and YY by examining Yah's testimony on your own. But I'm equally pleased that I was able to provide a "speed boost in the right direction." And now you are growing and learning directly from our Heavenly Father and His Word. It's wonderful.

Yahowah's Word is majestic in its scope and marvelous in its detail. It is thought provoking and inspirational. It is enlightening and empowering. It's simply the best.

Welcome to the Covenant, Lance. It's great to have you and those you love as part of our Father's Family. And thanks for the encouragement.

Yada

matt on 9/10/2015(UTC)
Offline James  
#24 Posted : Wednesday, September 2, 2015 9:55:08 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Roy wrote:
Happy Shabbat,

I agree that William’s interpretation of Yashayah 28:15 and 18 refers to Sha’uwl. First you showed Sha’uwl was a false prophet, then he was/is the plague of death and after that everything falls into place. What is amazing is that it wasn’t obvious before. Extending William’s idea I have looked up many places where Sheol/Sha’uwl are mentioned. Some clearly refer in context to the grave whereas others may have more than one meaning.

The one I find most convincing is Hosha 13:14.

I know you have translated it before quite correctly but with the benefit of hindsight I would like to propose another meaning:

From the possession of Sha'uwl I shall redeem (ga'al) them, from the plague of death (maweth) I shall deliver them. Where is your plague of death? Where is your destruction? O Sha'uwl...
In context I think this is at least as good an interpretation when you consider what went before.

Hos 13:11

“Where is your sovereign now to save you in all your cities, and your rulers of whom you said, ‘Give me a sovereign and rulers’? 13:12 mentions Ephrayim, 13:13 mentions labour pains which may refer to end times prophecy.

I have included other quotes that you might find convincing:

Ps 88:3

For my soul has had enough of evil and my existence is plagued/afflicted by shaw'ul

Ps 49:14

Like the sheep appointed to sha’uwl let death shepherd them and with them he subdues the upright until the morning so that their being is wasted in sheol (sha’uwl?); in it (him) far from their lofty abode.

Ps 49:15

Only God can ransom my soul from the control of Shaw'ul because he accepts me. Note.

2 Sam 22:6

The binding injuries and corrupt actions (chabal- masculine ) of Shaw'ul encompassed (sabbu - masculine third person) me. The snares of the plague of death preceded me. (see 1 Sam 18:21) (Qeber is Hebrew for grave)

Ps 116:3

The binding injuries and corrupt actions (chabal) of the plague of death (mawet) encompassed (mesau) me and the crucible (mesar) of Sha'uwl found (motsa - note also 'Motsa' a descendant of Saul) me.

Pro 1:12

Let us confuse and confound (bala) them like Sha'uwl, alive (haya) and completely (temimim) like those brought down to the pit

I find the interpretations of the psalms convincing since Dowd was persecuted and hated by Saul as a type for the Sha’uwl to come.

Roy

Yada wrote:
Roy,

Oh my. This is breath taking. I'm tingling from head to toe as I read these. It is a wonder that we missed them - but back a decade ago when I translated Howsha' I was completely unaware of Yahowah's warnings regarding Paul. But in every case, Sha'uwl is a more revealing and accurate translation than is She'owl. We cannot be claimed away from eternal separation (She'owl), but we can be saved from Christianity (Sha'uwl). Howsha' is the ideal context, especially with the focus on Ephraim, religion, and the Lord, to expose and condemn Pauline Christianity.

As I slowly work through Yahsha'yah 28, I'll return to Howsha' and make the correction.

Thank you for pointing this out. I'm also going to translate and comment upon all of the King Sha'uwl references because his battles with Dowd and Yah are also prophetic of Sha'uwl.

Methinks Yah dislikes him even more than we have come to despise him.

Great work, Roy. I can hardly restrain myself. I can't wait to translate all of these references with open eyes and a fresh perspective.

By the way, these things are all related:

Sha'uwl/Paul/Christianity/Ephraim/Religion/King Sha'uwl/Politics/Militarism/She'owl/Separation

Yada

Sheree on 9/7/2015(UTC)
Offline Sheree  
#25 Posted : Monday, September 7, 2015 12:53:55 PM(UTC)
Sheree

Was thanked: 17 time(s) in 14 post(s)
thank you Roy I am also tingling pretty good myself
Offline JDPowers  
#26 Posted : Tuesday, September 15, 2015 8:35:11 AM(UTC)
JDPowers

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Originally Posted by: InHisName Go to Quoted Post
James,

Steve

You are exactly right, except that the "Messiah's" name isn't found in the NT, it is found in the "OT". And He wasn't God. Oh, and there is no trinity.

Yes just the glorious Tanakh. And I lean towards your definition of "Messiah" as one doing the work of Yah [quote Intro to God: maseyah / masyach – Yahowah's Work].

Zechariah 3:6-9: Joshua the High Priest (transliterated Yahowsha - meaning Yahowah Saves)is a symbol of the Branch. The Branch is the Messiah (One doing the Work of Yah).
Zechariah 6:11-12: The Word of Yahowah (Yahowsha is the Word)says to crown Yahowsha the High Priest and prophetically announces "Behold, a man whose name is Branch;..." It does not get any clearer. The Branch, who is the Messiah, is symbolized by the man whose name is Branch, and that name is Yahowsha. SO, it is not true that the name of the Messiah is not found in the "OT".

“Behold (hineh – look now and see), I (‘anky) will send out (salah – stretch and reach out, extending Myself to dispatch) a Messenger representing Me (mal’ak – an authorized spiritual and heavenly envoy, a supernatural representative who serves as My ambassador, a servant who proclaims My message and fulfills My mission, a theophany—the visible manifestation of God) before you (paneh – in your presence, to appear as a person face to face) to watch over, protect, and save you (shamar – to care for and keep you and for you to revere and cling to) in (ba – with regard to) the (ha) Way (derek), ” (Shemowth / Names / Exodus 23:20) - http://yadayah.com/Yada_...ikuwrym-FirstFruits.YHWH

Yahowah has given the Name of His Messiah, His Representative on Earth, in the Towrah.

I know this thread is years old but I had to point this out...
thanks 2 users thanked JDPowers for this useful post.
matt on 2/2/2016(UTC), Fred Snell on 11/5/2016(UTC)
Offline James  
#27 Posted : Monday, February 1, 2016 8:27:09 AM(UTC)
James
Man

TA wrote:
Hello,

I have been doing exhaustive research on the man Paul, who calls himself an “Apostle”. I recognize that Yah saw him from afar off and through Habakkuk called him out. OK, with all of that said, putting Paul’s lies aside, I recognize that we are to keep the Torah/Instructions of Yah, BUT are we to keep it in the grace of the Messiah? OR are we to keep it as our forefathers had tried to?

I say all of that because not that I’m unlearning and relearning, I’m trying to deduce whether to discard EVERYTHING Paul wrote or keep some things that can be proven as true?
I thank you in advance and I thank you for your wonderful site that Larry Hendricks pointed me to. If you know him, tell him I said “hi!”.

Yada wrote:
TA,

There is no "Grace."

Yahowsha' was Towrah observant as was Dowd/David. Follow their example.

Dowd's 119th Psalm (read the 3rd chapter on His Teaching from www.AnIntroductionToGod.com) explains how to observe the Towrah.

In www.QuestioningPaul.com I share this as well.

Very few Yisra'elites were Towrah Observant. Early on, they practiced a religion very similar to Christianity, and Yah condemns them for it. Later, around 200 BCE, they became Talmud observant. You ought not follow their example.

Towrah means Guidance and Teaching. To be observant is to closely examine and carefully consider. That is all you really need to know.

Yada

Fred Snell on 11/5/2016(UTC)
Offline James  
#28 Posted : Monday, September 19, 2016 8:09:07 AM(UTC)
James
Man

DC wrote:
Hi Yada,

I know you don't like "thank you"s, but I've got to say this. I've just started listening to old Yada Yah Radio podcasts, and decided to listen to the Great Galations Debate, of course knowing how it ends.

Wow! On the first day (after you've looked at four chapters of Galatians) you seem to have your mind made up, and are even thinking about stopping with a job well enough done, that Paul is helping to get Yahowsha's message out.

I'm astounded how much of a mind change I'm going to be witnessing in the next bunch of podcasts.

Well done.

Your friend,
DC

Yada wrote:
DC,

The audio for Questioning Paul was done on the first edition. The current version of the book is twice the length. It can be read at www.QuestioningPaul.com.

The change in perspective from Paul to Yahowah is darkness compared to light, confusion to clarity, death to life, idiocy to brilliance. Nothing we will ever do in life will be as rewarding.

Yada

Fred Snell on 11/5/2016(UTC)
Offline James  
#29 Posted : Sunday, January 15, 2017 9:16:44 PM(UTC)
James
Man

WM wrote:
Hi:
I am currently reading "Questioning Paul" and noticed that the scriptures you quoted were totally different from the ones I have read in translations such as the KJV, CEV, etc. Can you please tell me how I can get a copy of the Torah, prophet and Psalms that you used?

Sincerely,

WM

Yada wrote:
WM,

I translate the Hebrew text out of the oldest manuscripts into English because I've come to realize that there isn't an accurate translation. But I've provided you with the Hebrew words transliterated into English so that you can look them up yourself in any Hebrew lexicon and verify the accuracy of my translations. Also, I would encourage you to read www.AnIntroductionToGod.com because it provides you with the tools you will need to translate Yahowah's Words on your own.

If you would like a history of English translations and why they cannot be trusted, I've attached the 9th chapter of Observations in which I cover this topic.

Yada

Offline James  
#30 Posted : Friday, April 21, 2017 8:37:36 AM(UTC)
James
Man

CC wrote:
Hello Yada. I will begin by introducing myself just so you can get a feel for where I am at. My name is CC, I am 39 years old, and live in Winston Salem, NC. I was formerly a christian, until my eyes were opened to what Yahowah's word really says through your books and radio archives, and much thought and consideration. I always had issues with things that I read that seemed to contradict, i.e. Paul meeting "Jesus" after he said that everyone would seem him next time he returned, Paul denouncing the Towrah after the "sermon" on the mount where Yahowsha clearly states that it will stand, yet pastors, or anyone else for that matter, couldn't ever explain this to me. I didn't read or study my "bible" very much, but it was enough to tell that something wasn't right. Because of these doubts I was in and out of church for years, never really feeling secure with my salvation. A couple of years ago I was attempting to restore my relationship with God (or so I thought) by getting back into church and studying His word. At that point I was really wanting to know the truth. I was sick and tired of all these different pastors and churches having different things to say about all the same things. So one day I'm reading some comments online about a book that I had been reading concerning eternal security and so forth, and someone had mentioned "Questioning Paul", which sparked my curiosity. I pretty much jumped right into reading the first few chapters over the next couple days and was blown away by the concept, yet it made since of the contradictions that I had noticed. I quickly got scared off by some cultish groups that I had found by searching "Yahweh" online. I thought that I was never going to know the truth. I just gave up and walked away from church, studying the "bible", and reading your book, and just went back to Babylon. Well, a couple of months ago I realized that I couldn't keep going on ignoring my desire to know God and the truth. I literally felt like, and truly thought, that I was going to die if I didn't get to the truth. I went back to Questioning Paul and read a little more. I then started reading the first few chapters of intro to God and Yada Yahweh. I then found the Bless Yahowah and Yahowah Beryth sites and began exploring them. Through those sites I started listening to SM and YY radio archives, which I've thoroughly enjoyed. I've been bouncing around between your books, the Bless Yahowah and Yahowah Beryth sites, and listening to radio archives while I'm working, pretty much all day everyday. Yahowah's word has opened my eyes to so much. So here is where I'm at now. I came to realize and accept Yahowah's one and only way as found in His Towrah, His covenant. I then realized that Pesach was only days away (going by the dates on the Bless Yahowah site), so I began listening to the SM archives regarding the feasts trying to learn all that I could. I attempted to observe Pesach and Matsah, but feel I may have made some serious mistakes. The archive on Bikuwyrm was "not found", as was the link to the in depth discussion, so I wasn't really sure how to properly observe that feast. I tuned in last Friday to YY for my first live show with the intent to call in and speak with you guys, but when I called in all I could do was listen. I don't care about being on the air, I just really want to talk to you one on one and ask some questions concerning the feasts and some other things. I would really appreciate your input and would like to give you my number if you will consider talking with me. I have absolutely no one to talk to about this. Apologies for the long rambling email. I really appreciate all the work that you and the others from YY radio have done. Thank you so much for your time.

Sincerely,
CC

Yada wrote:
Hello, CC. Welcome to the Covenant Family.

I'm impressed that you were able to discern that Paul contradicted Yahowsha', and that there is no way around Yahowsha's statements in the Sermon on the Mount regarding the ongoing value of the Towrah. While it is obvious, it took me better part of my life to recognize that reality.

You should not be surprised that Christian pastors couldn't resolve this disagreement, because it cannot be done. Nor can anyone resolve the conflict between Yahowsha' stating that when He next appears the whole world will see Him at the same time and Paul claiming that he and maybe two others saw him on the road to Damascus. My favorite, however, is Paul admitting that he was demon possessed and Christians ignoring his confession.

I would have loved to have known how Questioning Paul came up in the conversation you were having online. I've never promoted the book. And no Christian has ever read it and remained a Christian. It is blunt, relentless, judgmental, and irrefutable.

I'm glad that you started reading Yada Yah and An Introduction to God. You may also find Observations for Our Time worthwhile. And I'm grateful that Richard / Christy and James have made the radio shows and books available on their www.BlessYahowah.com and www.YahowahBeryth.com sites.

Most everything I know regarding the 7 Mow'ed Miqra'ey is available in Volume 2 of www.YadaYah.com under Invitations: http://yadayah.com/Yada_...tation_to_Meet_God.YHWH. If the nearly one thousand pages of translations and analysis found therein is insufficient, a phone call isn't likely going to succeed.

So that you know, I prefer to communicate via email - even though I'm now spending way too much time answering them as well. They can be shared, and thus have greater long term value.

I do not like talking on my cell phone. In fact, I'm uncomfortable doing so. My wife and family put up with a lot with me doing the radio shows and spending so much time translating and writing. To add cell phone calls which can occur anywhere and any time into that mix would be unfair to them - especially from people they do not know on subjects this irritating to those forced to overhear portions of them. Plus, I need some time away. Email allows that. I can answer them quietly when I'm at my desk and between family responsibilities.

So please understand, I will not be giving out my number or calling. As it is, I'm stretched too thin and starting to think about ways to recharge. I suspect that this may disappoint some people, but I've suffered more than my fair share of criticism recently especially considering what I've tried to provide and how little I've asked in return. So since translating and analyzing Yah's Word is fun for me, I have started to do more of it.

Yada

Offline James  
#31 Posted : Wednesday, June 14, 2017 2:22:40 PM(UTC)
James
Man

Lisa wrote:
Yada;

Shauwel & Sheowl--
King Shauwel was killed prostrate and defiled by an uncircumcised gowym. His head taken to the Palishty temple.
Shauwel 2 [Paul] died by beheading, by an uncircumcised Roman Soldier who lobbed off his head, if I had to make a guess, he was on his knees when it happened.
Piercing, mutilating, maiming and looting were acts done by Christians, as well as Muslims towards Jews, but it Muslims who behead today.

Paul of Tarsus was imprisoned in Rome, beheaded, and then buried in the family tomb of a devout Roman noblewoman, *Matrona Lucilla
Source: http://news.nationalgeog...061211-saint-paul_2.html

Pay close attention to how Lucilla was memorialized dressed as Cheres/Faith, after her death at 33 yrs. Follow this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucilla
Take a wild guess at what her name means in Latin; Latin diminutive of "Lucia", the name Lucilla; means light. A false light, just like on the road to Damesaq.

Research suggests that this woman Lucille was present in Carthage as a matron [childless mother] for a time, before coming to Rome. Paul always depended on the money and ‘cheres’ of women, whom he hated, but as long as they kept paying, he would bilk them for everything they had, including a spot [crypt] to lay his severed head. This was part of the reason I sent the portion of Towrah that outlined Saul’s severed head, the parallels were too good not to share with others. There was more surrounding Paul’s death by beheading like the details surrounding Paul’s crypt and the woman who was his Matrona [mother] Lucille. Paul’s tomb later became a church, built by none other than Constantine himself, isn’t that just perfect? I assumed people knew this already, as so many came out of Christianity, as for me, I had to look into it to figure it out and match it to the Towrah portion that I had read. Another wonderful example, or case of the literal matching the figurative meanings, which astounded me.

Towrah Study--

Wonderful study last night [the parts I was able to catch], loved the observations study which I was able to listen to but not fully due to tech issues, I heard Yashayah/Isaiah’s voice speaking loud and clear and without confusion. Many have shuwb’d just before Shabuwah, this will be an excellent feast this year and beneficial to each nephesh.

On Con-spiracy Theory--

I found something interesting in Scientific American Magazine;

“Conspiracy theories and scientific theories attempt to explain the world around us. Both apply a filter of logic to the complexity of the universe, thereby transforming randomness into reason. Yet these two theoretical breeds differ in important ways. Scientific theories, by definition, must be falsifiable. That is, they must make reliable predictions about the world; and if those predictions turn out to be incorrect, the theory can be declared false. Conspiracy theories, on the other hand, are tough to disprove. Their proponents can make the theories increasingly elaborate to accommodate new observations; and, ultimately, any information contradicting a conspiracy theory can be answered with, “Well sure, that’s what they want you to think.”

“A study by Viren Swami and colleagues found that belief in a 9/11 conspiracy was associated with political cynicism and a general tendency toward believing in conspiracies. This latter finding supports what psychologists call a “monological belief system,” in which any and all events can be explained by a web of interconnected conspiracies.”
By; Caitlen Shure on September 1, 2013 [archived articles]

A Narcissist believes that they are important, in that self-deluded state of comes the thought or idea that everyone is out go get them. It must be so, or they would not be self-important or need and cling so desperately for others to trust the delusion that they work diligently to create and to dismiss any findings that would shatter their illusion as false. David Icke and Alex Jones are such men.

Another fascinating article--

Robbie M. Sutton published a study called “Dead and Alive: Beliefs in Contradictory Conspiracy Theories” in the journal of Social Psychological and Personality Science.

“It is by design invalid since there is no control group. Beliefs in contradictory theories may be just as prevalent among conspiracy theorists as among any other group concerning other issues.”

Goertzel’s concept of the “monological belief system” is cited in the study and ascribed to conspiracy theorists.

Goertzel will call any belief system fulfilling the conditions of non-conservatism and (sic) non-irrelevance a dialogical system. A dialogical system is one which engages in a dialogue with its context. The opposite of a dialogical system is a monological system, a belief system which speaks only to itself, ignoring its context in all but the shallowest respects. [1]”

Goertzel; Chapter 9

More to consider—

September 11 was an inside job. Princess Diana was murdered in a government plot. The Apollo 11 Moon landing was faked. The New World Order is taking over.

Conspiracy theories are rife, and entertaining them is in our nature. But how do we decide what's crazy and what's a sign of something sinister actually taking place?

Sometimes our brain is so good at finding patterns, it finds patterns that aren't even really there.
ROB BROTHERTON
'Research from within psychology has really taken off looking at why people believe conspiracy theories. Within the last five or 10 years, there have been more and more psychologists turning their attention to this,' says Rob Brotherton, an academic psychologist and the author of Suspicious Minds.

He believes what was once the pastime of 'intelligent outsiders' is now commonplace. Conspiracies are entertained by a broad swath of the population.

'The stereotype is that conspiracy theorists are crazy, that they are paranoid and that they shouldn't be listened to. I don't think that's reasonable … and I don't think it's backed up by the research.'

In fact, psychological research suggests that we're all conspiracy theorists, thanks in a large part to our cognitive makeup. Brotherton says a series of innate cognitive biases are 'wired into our heads', dictating how conspiracy-minded we are.

'These traits of mind that we have, these shortcuts that our brains take ... they can lead us to suspect a conspiracy has occurred, whether it has or not.'

According to the psychologist, it all begins with our instinctive desire for control.

'This is something that we all suffer from, not just in the context of conspiracy theories, but we all want to feel like we have control over our circumstances and that we understand what's going on around us.

'When that feeling of control is stripped away for whatever reason ... then we look for other sources of control, what is called compensatory control.

'Conspiracy theories are one manifestation of this need ... we think that if we don't have control that at least somebody does, even if they don't have our best interests at heart.'

Brotherton also points to our hardwired ability to recognise patterns.

'Finding patterns is an ability that we rely on every moment of the day really,' he says. 'It's one of our brain's most remarkable abilities and it underlies all kinds of human endeavours.

'But sometimes our brain is so good at finding patterns that it finds patterns that aren't even really there. It can find patterns in randomness. Conspiracy theories might be an example of this, taking these events that happen in the world, this chaotic information, and finding the dots that seem to be connected.'

Then there's our 'intentionality bias' our brains' tendency to assume that any ambiguous event was intended, that somebody meant it to happen.

'There's research on this bias from developmental literature,' says Brotherton. 'It's been found that if you ask a child why did somebody sneeze or why did they trip over ... young children below the age of about four think that people meant to do that.

'Of course, as we get older, we learn that people don't always mean to sneeze or fall over, and so we become able to apply our knowledge and to override that bias.

'But what the research shows is that the bias is still there, it's still on the back of our mind and our brain is telling us, whispering in the back of our head that everything about this was intended. Somebody meant this to happen.'

Next on the list is 'proportionality bias', our brains' assumption that the causes of events must be as big or as important as the events themselves. JFK assassination conspiracy theories are a perfect example of this—many people find it hard to believe that the president of the United States was assassinated by a lone madman. Instead, they look to the KGB or the mafia—explanations that fit the scale of the crime.

Then there's good old-fashioned confirmation bias: the fact that we tend to surround ourselves with people and information that confirm what we already believe.

'If you scrutinise your Twitter followers or your Facebook friends or the newspapers and magazines that you read ... you'll probably find that a lot of it is consistent with what you already believe, and you don't really read much stuff that goes against what you believe,' says Brotherton.

'When it comes to conspiracy theories, it becomes very possible to surround yourself with just like-minded people who believe what you believe.'

According to Brotherton, our pre-existing ideologies play a major role in how we interpret events and information. Rather than processing facts in a logical or reasoned way (as we like to believe we do), we sub-consciously filter information to suit a narrative already created.

'People to the left and the right of the political spectrum, they both have conspiracy theories but they point them in different directions,' says Brotherton.

'For example, the 9/11 conspiracy theories are more widely believed among people on the left, among liberals, whereas, for example, the conspiracy theories about President Obama not having been born in the United States or being a secret Muslim ... they were much more widely believed on the right.'

Both sides, he says, are as conspiratorial as one another; they simply use information differently.

Because these thinking patterns are hardwired, it's difficult to change our own minds, let alone anybody else's.

Given our innate susceptibility to conspiracy theories, Brotherton believes awareness of our own biases is the best we can hope for.

'Everybody suffers from these biases ... so a good first step would be to realise that, to accept that, and then to look at our beliefs and try and critically evaluate them.

'Why do we believe the things we believe? Is it based on the good, objective, fair survey of the best available evidence, or might we be falling into some of the traps laid down by these biases?'
By: Lynne Malcolm and Olivia Willis

My thoughts--

I agree wholeheartedly with your statement during the Observations study, that to try to determine the motivation of men is futile, even with men such as Paul, Akibah or Mohmmad, who have many believers and have soiled, diverted and obscured the path and the way home, only to benefit themselves.

As for biases, if we look at the world through the lens of Towrah we will do well, all the major invents are laid out before us in the words, in stunning detail, like Saul’s head being [literally and figuratively] in the temple of Dagon and much more. Yahowah leaves out no detail for our understanding, anything outside of that should be held as suspect, that I have learned the difficult way, as have many of us. Dabaryim 10:16 does comes to the forefront of my mind, so much so, that I am painting it on my bedroom wall in calligraphy, so that I may never forget. The only way I can understand this complex and rapidly disintegrating world is through the words of Towrah, what a great lesson for this pupil.

Speaking of learning, I have posted on my page a series of open source free college courses on Critical Thinking, Foundations of Data Analysis part 1, 2, Question Everything; The Foundations of Scientific Thinking, The Science of Everyday Thinking, Introduction to Statistics: Probability, they are for anyone who has need of them, many have thanked me for finding them and posting them. I hope that it helps those who seek knowledge sans [without] bias.

A personal bias I have developed is of, and against; Malignant Narcissist’s, Psychpaths and Sociopaths. They are like changings, chameleons and adders and will do or say anything to destroy the will of others to keep them held hostage in their delusional world. They cannot be reformed, even if the plea for forgiveness seems real, it is usually a tactic to regain compensatory control, never believe them. I would never trust them, as they think that they are the more evolved species and are nothing but predators. LH may come back to pull this stunt, to admit he was wrong and blame his injury and pain, it is up to each of us to judge rightly. I know what my decision will be.

Shamar Towrah is doing beautifully, there are more members than UT ever had in its 5 yrs. [127] and in just under 2 weeks’ time. I will stay on for a little while, then I will not be a part of Social Media anymore, the people in there will take care of each other. I have no desire to stay on Social Media and have mentioned such in a former email. This will be my last month doing so.

We had some tech issues at home during a flash storm here on island earlier yesterday, I was only able to catch parts of the study, but I’m looking forward to the rest and the freedom from con-spiracy and psychosis. I have received so many nasty, irrational and abusively psychotic emails that it is no doubt Yashayah was speaking a very lucid truth, and it spoke directly to me.

Across time, many Jews have been the victim of these conspiracy theorists, one of the most hated in my heart is those who call themselves Black Hebrew Israelites, who can’t even do the simple math of Israelite slavery in Dabaryim and notice that it doesn’t fit reality. They are incredibly dangerous people, in that they con-vince others that they are the real Jews based on loud mouthed lies, deception and manipulation. When I looked into this group I found the same pattern of abuse; sex, power and money are behind it all. They are nothing more than a lying, racist hate group that the weak listen to. If you have ever read the firsthand account in a book called Israel's Secret Cult by Mahaleyah Goodman, it will leave little doubt as to the nature of this cult.

Have a wonderful Shabbat;

Lisa

Yada wrote:
Lisa,

While Paul's death may have occurred this way, we don't know for sure. It's fun, however, to make the connection with Sha'uwl. I suspect that it's true.

I agree with the analysis of CT. They draw people in and retain them very much like religion operates.

As for forming patterns, we have to be careful. An undisciplined and untrained mind will make improper connections. So just as rational connections lead to understanding, invalid patterns lead to confusion.

Yada

Offline strikeymate  
#32 Posted : Wednesday, January 10, 2018 5:35:31 AM(UTC)
strikeymate
Australia

Can somebody please explain the following...

Lo, days are coming, an affirmation of Jehovah, And I have made with the house of Israel And with the house of Judah a new covenant, Not like the covenant that I made with their fathers, In the day of My laying hold on their hand, To bring them out of the land of Egypt, In that they made void My covenant, And I ruled over them--an affirmation of Jehovah. For this is the covenant that I make, With the house of Israel, after those days, An affirmation of Jehovah, I have given My law in their inward part, And on their heart I do write it, And I have been to them for God, And they are to me for a people. And they do not teach any more Each his neighbour, and each his brother, Saying, Know ye Jehovah, For they all know Me, from their least unto their greatest, An affirmation of Jehovah; For I pardon their iniquity, And of their sin I make mention no more. (Jeremiah 31:31-34 [YLT])

... for me it says in simple terms; no need to follow any rule book for Jehovah will tell us personally what He wants of us. ASs I remember, this is also what yahoshua taught right?
Offline James  
#33 Posted : Sunday, January 14, 2018 2:07:21 PM(UTC)
James
Man

Originally Posted by: strikeymate Go to Quoted Post
Can somebody please explain the following...

Lo, days are coming, an affirmation of Jehovah, And I have made with the house of Israel And with the house of Judah a new covenant, Not like the covenant that I made with their fathers, In the day of My laying hold on their hand, To bring them out of the land of Egypt, In that they made void My covenant, And I ruled over them--an affirmation of Jehovah. For this is the covenant that I make, With the house of Israel, after those days, An affirmation of Jehovah, I have given My law in their inward part, And on their heart I do write it, And I have been to them for God, And they are to me for a people. And they do not teach any more Each his neighbour, and each his brother, Saying, Know ye Jehovah, For they all know Me, from their least unto their greatest, An affirmation of Jehovah; For I pardon their iniquity, And of their sin I make mention no more. (Jeremiah 31:31-34 [YLT])

... for me it says in simple terms; no need to follow any rule book for Jehovah will tell us personally what He wants of us. ASs I remember, this is also what yahoshua taught right?

First there is no Jehovah. There is no J in the Hebrew language and therefore no Jehovah. The Yod Hey Waw Hey has 2 possible pronounciations one being vastly more likely than the other. The Yod Hey combination at the start of a word ALWAY makes the Yah sound, we see this in Yahsayah, Yahuwdah, etc. the waw makes the ow sound as in shalowm, and towrah, the hey at the end most often makes the ah sound as in Yashayah, Yeremyah, Towrah, etc. the is a small possability that it makes the eh sound. So it is either Yahowah, or Yahoweh, either way it is not, and can not be Jehovah.

As for your question concerning Yeremyah 31, this has been addressed time and again both in the books and on this forum, but here we go. The word translated as "new" is chadash, and means renewed not new. A proper translation of the verse would be:

Behold (hineh – look, listen, and pay close attention to what follows) , days (yowmym – times) are coming (bow’ – will arrive and will return) , prophetically declares (na’um – foretells, predicts, and reveals) Yahowah, when (wa) I will cut (karat – I will create, completely establishing and totally stipulating, I will actually make by way of separation (qal stem affirms reality and perfect conjugation speaks of an act which is total, complete, and indivisible)) relationally with (‘eth – as an eternal symbol on behalf of) the household and family (beyth – the home) of Yisra’el (yisra’el – those who strive and contend with, engage, persist, and endure with, are set free and are empowered by God) and relationally with (wa ‘eth – as an eternal symbol on behalf of) the household and family (beyth – the home) of Yahuwdah (Yahuwdah – Yah is Abundantly Sufficient, Of Yah, From Yah, and Those Who Are Related to Yah) a renewed and restored (chadash – a renewing, restoring, repairing, and reaffirming) Family - Oriented Covenant Relationship (beryth – nurturing and engaged relational agreement established on the foundation of beyth – family and home, a mutually binding partnership promise, solemn oath, and active alliance, and a participatory pledge based upon a marriage vow which fosters and encourages) .” (Yirmayahuw / Yahowah Uplifts / Jeremiah 31:31)

How on Earth do you get

... for me it says in simple terms; no need to follow any rule book for Jehovah will tell us personally what He wants of us.

from this verse? All this is saying is that Yahowah's Covenant with Yisra'el and Yahuwdah was broken, He had divorced Himself of them, but that a day was coming when the covenant would be renewed. Nothing about rule books or following them.

As for:
ASs I remember, this is also what yahoshua taught right?

Have you read Mattanyah where Yahowsha clearly and unequivicolly tells us not to assume that he has come to do away with the Towrah? That not one jot or tittle would go away as long as heaven and earth stand. Last I checked they are both still here, so that means Yahowsha was clearly telling us that the Towrah is still applicable to our lives.

On another note, the Towrah is not a "rule book" it is instruction, and teaching about who Yahowah is, what He wants and how to become part of His family.

Offline James  
#34 Posted : Monday, April 30, 2018 3:48:02 PM(UTC)
James
Man

TH wrote:
Dear Yada,

I first read Yada Yahweh (your website and pretty much all of the volumes on it) and Future History back around 2010. I am in awe at the amount of hard work you put into translating and amplifying Yahowah's Towr'ah and other works. I was inspired by your work then to write a set of short stories called "In the Twinkling of an Eye" about the paralambano. After reviewing a good part of your significantly updated website, I've updated "In the Twinkling of an Eye" to use the correct Names for Yahowah and Yahowsha, among others, and have republished the book on Amazon for both Kindle and as a paperback. I have also chosen to dedicate the book to you as Yada Yah.

As I make clear in the About the Author section, these are stories and I would never expect anyone to take them as "gospel" truth. I would be most interested in your take on them. While I am charging for them, if you have a Kindle Unlimited subscription, you're more than welcome to download the Kindle version for free.

"In the Twinkling of an Eye"

I won't ask you to enjoy it as it isn't really intended to be enjoyed. Certainly the one reviewer (of the original version) was quite offended. Oh well.

Ad Astra per Levitas Nostra!

TH

Yada wrote:
Theresa,

While I did write all seven volumes of Yada Yah, as you know, I've long since removed as much of the Greek as is possible. But I did not write Future History. That was written by Ken Power.

I went to the link on Amazon that you provided and found the following introduction to your book...

Have you ever wondered what the Rapture will really be like. What did St. Paul mean when he said everything would change in the twinkling of an eye, or that now we see through a glass darkly, but then we shall see God face to face?

I don't know how old this is, but there is no "rapture" and Paul is the plague of death. Every word Paul wrote is either misleading or untrue. It would be better to not use Yahowah or Yahowsha' in a book which suggests that Paul spoke for either.

Yada

Offline Drew  
#35 Posted : Thursday, September 27, 2018 2:19:53 PM(UTC)
Drew
United States

Hi - I started to research the possibility that Paul was a false apostle/prophet about 3 days ago. In searching the internet, I came across this site: http://questioningpaul.c...e_Truth_About_Paul-.pdf. The 10 page pdf contained 2 links to related books (one being this site), but it didn't contain the link to the Questioning Paul book. Was this intended? Take care
Offline James  
#36 Posted : Friday, September 28, 2018 7:48:00 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Drew,

The entirety of Questioning Paul can be found for free at www.questioningpaul.com in both PDF and HTML format. The PDF you had was just the introduction chapter. You can also find it along with all of Yada's books at www.yahowahberyth.com

If you have any questions feel free to ask them here.

James

Drew on 10/8/2018(UTC)
Offline James  
#37 Posted : Monday, April 8, 2019 7:50:36 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Originally Posted by: B& Go to Quoted Post
Hi Yada,

We are B&K. We just wanted to say hi and let you know that we too are part of the Covenant Family! After questioning Paul, we decided that we had to through out everything that Paul wrote because he was the seed of Satan. But then, we realized that we had so much to cleanse ourselves from to completely separate ourselves from everything we had been programmed to believe as 'god fearing Christians' so, I did a search online hoping that maybe someone had compiled a list of all the things Paul taught that were against God. My search was titled 'Questions about Paul being a false apostle'. Bingo! There was Questioning Paul.

We dug right into Questioning Paul but within a few pages, it was evident that we needed to start with An Introduction to God. Then, we read Questioning Paul - that was hard to get through some pages at times because we would get so sick of Paul but, we carried on. We then read most of Yada Yah but stopped to start reading the most recent chapters you have posted online. We have also discovered your Podcasts each Friday evening and now, begin each Sabbath listening to you, Kirk and JB. It's so refreshing that you three don't play church. You are all very outspoken, real and honest in your thoughts. It's been wonderful.

I will save you from having to read the long version of our 'story' and how we came to know that the god of Christianity is not the God of the Torah but, here's the short version: Our journey began seven years ago - the moment my husband realized that God doesn't change and that the Sabbath didn't change to Sunday. We both decided to keep the Sabbath and hold God to His promises. Then, after trying church after church, we decided to forget church - they are all bat-shit crazy! and simply read God's Word together, outloud in our living room - just my husband and I together. After reading the Torah and then coming to the new testament, it was clear where changes were made - where man was inserting his own two cents - and it was obvious that Paul was of a totally different spirit. It was through questioning Paul that we found your book, Questioning Paul. So, we simply want to say thank you! Of course I'm not that trusting and we've stopped in our reading many times to fact check. I'm happy to report that I've not found anything out of sorts. I can't say that we totally agree with you on everything when it comes to your own thoughts and opinions but when it comes to scriptures, we think you're pretty spot on.

It would certainly be nice to be able to meet other members of our Covenant Family. If you're ever up this way, please feel free to stop by and say hi! We are just two old people living on a small farm in the middle of the woods close to White Springs, Florida. We raise goats. Dowd would probably call us 'fellow sheppards'. :)

God Bless you,
-B&K

Yada wrote:
Happy Shabat, B&K,

Welcome to the Covenant. I appreciate your kind and encouraging words.

Can't say the I blame you on Questioning Paul. It's a tough read because Paul was so twisted and rotten. But with an open mind, he is readily exposed and condemned.

You are correct, the Shabat is the Shabat. It is not Sunday. That is the Lord's Day, and the Lord is Satan.

I'm glad that you didn't find a church and that you found the Family Home instead, one that is yours to share forever.

One of my very favorite people in the Covenant lives fairly close to you. I've cc'd her on this email in hopes that you guys get together.

Yada

Originally Posted by: B& Go to Quoted Post
Thanks Yada! If she's up to it, we would love to meet up with her sometime.

Also, I wanted to let you know that we too have experienced our adult children shunning us and not wanting to discuss the truth one little bit. We have four children and fourteen grandchildren. Only one of our kids talks with us now and it just so happens that she's the only one that is not a 'bible is the inerrant word of god Christian'. We didn't raise our kids in a church or even to be religious. We did however speak to them about God and taught them lessons from the scriptures. Our son is married and now taking seminary courses in his free time. Our second daughter met her husband while they were both in the Army and they now have six children. Their last name is Crosse so, needless to say, they take great pride in their motto 'Crosses' for Christ' and spread their Christian beliefs every chance they get. For years now we've felt that the kids have treated us like we were lost souls because we didn't buy into going to church, Sunday worship or being religious. When I first spoke with our son, J, about what I found out about Paul and his lies, I outright called Paul the spawn of Satan. My son told me that I just made myself an enemy of god. I told him that I am an enemy of Paul's god because Paul's god is Satan. My son stopped calling me. I know, I know. I could have had a softer approach and I probably did everything wrong. I've always been extremely outspoken and not really the best communicator.

When you mentioned on your last podcast about feeling crushed, I just wanted to let you know that I can totally relate. I just keep remembering Yahowsha saying that he came to separate. The wheat are being separated from the tares. This is a testing time. But there still is time so, I will continue to hope that our children wake up. I used to send them emails here and there but they've asked that I not share any more information with them. Yes, I feel crushed and yet in the same breathe I'm elated and happier than I've ever been in my life.

Thanks again for all your hard work.

Yada wrote:
B&K

Since I mentioned my sons on the last program, I've received an outpouring of heart-felt and tear-soaked letters of celebration like yours. Our experiences are all a little different, but also very similar. And it couldn't have come at a better time because it is help me, and I hope soon everyone in the Covenant, to understand why this is so pervasive. It is actually the basis of Lowt's story, the basis of Mow'ab, and thereby explains the prophecies regarding this condition.

Like you and so many others, I am freer, more fulfilled, and happier than I've ever been. So simply stated: Yah's plan and family are better than man's.

The woman I bcc'd who lives near you is really special, one of my favorite souls, and while she knows as much about Yahowah as any of us, she is very private, and protective of her family. She, like the rest of us is also dealing with a very difficult family situation.

My friend (who is also a child of the Covenant) and I took one of my buddies out to dinner last night and told him the same thing, that his god was Satan. But he didn't want to hear it either.

Yada

Offline James  
#38 Posted : Monday, September 16, 2019 7:54:42 AM(UTC)
James
Man

R wrote:
heard you on the internet during your recent program with Jeff Rense and it gladdened by heart to hear someone else had discovered what we’ve been told is true is not true.

After a bit of review on your site I’m grappling with our differences – even though our intent has total kinship – seeking to have our relationship to YHWH based on His Instructions and kindness tot hose who love Him indeed.

Looks to me that all the texts in Greek are altered or fake.

Matthew was first written in Hebrew. Have you read “The Hebrew Gospel of Matthew” translated by George Howard?

I put it up on my site on the last page – with comments and associated quotes for the passages to show Y’shua was teaching the proper interpretation and application of the Torah and every word of God – it was written to facilitate being a disciple of Yeshua. Sure – the text was an altered text – but it shows itself to not be based from Greek and to be much earlier in history. The Hebrew Scripture and the Dead Sea Scrolls Bible have been invaluable to identify proofs of alterations, mistranslations, and the Aramaic English New Testaement by Andrew Roth provides missing passages and references to the Hebrew Scripture. Too bad he hasn’t discovered Paul lied though.

Have you read “Jesus Words’ Only”? Great book about Paul –

In Matthew, Yeshua made no claim to be God or the God-man, or a sacrifice for sin – but that our relationship to the Everlasting Covenant and every word of God being rightly upheld is very important.

Should you have time, I’d love to hear back from you.

http://www.onediscipletoanother.org

Bave a blessed day!

R

Yada wrote:
Between the seven volumes of Yada Yah, five of An Introduction to God, two of Observations for Our Time, Questioning Paul, Prophet of Doom, and other books, the "site" is nothing more or less than a presentation of those books, all 20,000 pages of which are comprised of translations and insights.

I'm impressed that you focused your attack on Paul using Galatians and Romans. They in fact prove that Paul lied. But wait until you read Habakkuk.

While the historical evidence indicates that Mattanyah was written in Hebrew, no one has found so much as a fragment of the original text. So there cannot be an English translation of "Matthew in Hebrew." I wish there were. And there are no Gospels.

That said, Mattanyah the only marginally reliable Greek text.

I'm aware of "Jesus's Words Only" but would have no reason to read it. Since the author uses "Jesus" we aren't speaking the same language. Questioning Paul destroys its author and the Christian New Testament. It's a compelling read. You of all people will enjoy it.

If you go to Yahowah Beryth and read Observations, you'll find that Yahowah's beloved son, His Messiah, the King of Yisra'el, is Dowd / David, not Yahowsha' / Jesus. You may find the evidence for this conclusion enormously gratifying. If you are interested in why this is so, I'll send you the opening chapters of my most recent volume of OFOT.

After reading some of your presentation, I would encourage you to remove "LORD" from your site and refrain from referring to the Towrah as "Law." I would avoid using the term "Christian" favorably as well. God hates religion.

You are correct about the Covenant being important and everlasting. But it is a lot more than that. Its five conditions provide the lone path to a relationship with Yahowah, and that path leads directly through the seven Miqra'ey / Invitations to Meet.

YHWH is Yahowah. As the Pesach Lamb, He was Yahowsha'. If you'd like proof, read the Word volume of ITG.

I think you are headed in the right direction Richard and I hope that you find that YY, ITG, and OFOT help you along the way.

As for the place we disagree, I would encourage you to set them aside, read the translations, validate their accuracy, and then contemplate the resulting guidance. Fifteen years ago, I would have disagreed with much of what I've written recently. It's all about being observant and learning, then going where the words lead.

The short book recently published by Amazon, Written in Stone, provides a good introduction. Otherwise, start either with Yada Yah, Questioning Paul, or An Introduction to God depending upon your interests. Observations for Our Time is my current project, but it's written for those who have already read the other books.

Yada

Offline James  
#39 Posted : Thursday, November 12, 2020 4:26:09 PM(UTC)
James
Man

G wrote:
Dear Sir
I have now read a few of Your books. They are quite volumous and a little hard to read for a Norwegian grandmother of 69. Still, I am used to make use of lexicons.
Your book ¨Questioning Paul ¨ tore my world apart, but I realize You are right. So It took me some months to recover, and it cost me a sabbath reading friendship that had lasted for some years. We read over Skype, and I told her I could not read Pauls letters any more. It brought her into total shock. I asked her to read the book for herself, but she would not take the time to read it. She asked me to listen to what Rico Cortez had to say about this thing. I have listened to so many people along this Way, for many years, ever since I discovered that there existed an internet out there in 2001. But now I have left the Hebrew Roots too.

I have studied Paleo Hebrew for many years, along Eric Bissell`s teachings, and this have brought me so much blessing, and it broadened or extended my mind somehow, so that I can see things clearer. I have a small group of women I share my studies with. I also have a small Shabbat group I share things with. So now I have shared with them the Questioning Paul issue. They are all still a little bewildered, because most of them (we are only 5) have just only come to realize what our Fathers Name is. One of them reacted negatively because it sounded like Jehova in his language (He is Polish)
So we say and spell The Name : Yahuah, and Yahusha, not Yahowah and Yahowsha.

There is another issue I want to share with You, because it seems You are quite certain that the Jubilee years are 50 years apart. I do not agree.
Yahuah`s cycles are always in sevens. Like the seven weeks of Shabuah, the fiftieth day is the first day in the next seven day cycle, the Sunday. The pattern is the same with years. The fiftieth year is the first year of the next seven year cycle. An eight day or year would break the seven year pattern.
I took the time to set up a timeline from year one to 6000 following this pattern, so now we are in the year 5856 since Adam, the fourth year of the fourth week in the 119 Jubilee. The next Sabbatical year will be in 2023.
According to this pattern the next Jubilee will be the Gregorian year og 2045.
I may be wrong, but I quite agree with Joseph F. Dumond on this issue.

Another thing is the argument about the shape of this earth. I do not agree with NASA, because I can see with my own eyes that the water always seek level. Water never curve. Water can not cling to a ball, so call me an idiot for not believing NASA. I don’t care.

I guess that was all I had to say.

Again, thank you very much for showing me the truth about Paul, religion, politics and Babylon and showing me the importance of the Miqrei observance, the road home to our Father. We follow the Miqrei in our little shabbat group.
All my friends and family are Christians, and the rest are Hebrew Roots. So I am quite alone in this, leaving everything behind.
For the first time now, I am so thankful to the Father that my husband for nearly forty years never has shown any interest in religious matters. All my prayers and tears for him was all in vain. Maybe Yahuah knew.. HE is smarter than we are, sa Brad Scott used to say.
Yahuah gave me the opportunity to find the Way myself by observing His Word. In Hebrew.

Best regards to You and Your friends. I listen every Sabbath to the Yadayah YouTube broadcast. The sound quality is unbelievably bad, but I find the content interesting, so I listen.
All the best wishes from G

Yada wrote:
G,

As you have likely assessed, Questioning Paul, like Prophet of Doom, is impossible to logically refute. The evidence against both men convicts them a thousand fold. It is a wonder that so many are deceived by such vile individuals. But religion is very good at being bad.

Just as Shabuwah is seven shabat from the day after Matsah, or 50 days, the Yowbel mirror that same approach. Your timing seems to reflect a closer tie to Maimonides and the Rabbis (5781), but his scheme was not based upon the Towrah. The biggest issue with it would be 33 CE. Not only is that the most likely year Passover, UnYeasted Bread, Firstborn Children, and the Promise of Shabat were fulfilled in year 4000 Yah, there is no possibility that they took place 131 years later in 164 CE. That timeline would also mean that there would not have been 40 Yowbel separating Abraham and Adam or Abraham and Yahowsha'. The 49 year Yowbel does not fit the evidence.

That said, I seldom argue over dates. I prefer to focus on the meaning.

Losing 'friends,' even family, over the truth is the same for all of us. But we are never alone in the Covenant.

Hebrew is the best approach to Yahowah. The Hebrew Roots Movement, not so much.

My most recent 9 books are available now at Amazon and are also free at YahowahBeryth.com and BlessYahowah.com.

Welcome to the family.

Yada wrote:
I should also have mentioned that with 49 year intervals, there would never be a Yowbel on the six plus one plan Yahowah presented. 1000, 2000, 3000 etc, are not divisible by 49. Thereby the pattern of 7 Yahowah established, would be negated.

If an interpretation does not fit, it is not right.