logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline cgb2  
#1 Posted : Saturday, August 6, 2011 7:37:19 AM(UTC)
cgb2

Was thanked: 24 time(s) in 18 post(s)
Please post your favorite passages supporting the renewed/refreshed covenant has not yet occured. Also passages along with them stating or implying a "Torah download" that we will then completely understand.
Offline cgb2  
#2 Posted : Saturday, August 6, 2011 7:41:50 AM(UTC)
cgb2

Jeremiah 31
32Behold (hineh), days (yowmym — times) are coming (bow’ — will arrive), prophetically declares (na’um — foretells and predicts) Yahowah (YHWH), when I will cut (karat — create and stipulate, make by way of separation) relationally with (‘et) the household (bayith — home and family) of Yisra’el (yisra’el — to strive with and be empowered by God), and the household (bayith — home and family) of Yahuwdah (yahuwday — those who are related to Yahowah), a Renewed (chadash — repaired and new) Covenant (beriyth —relationship). It will not be the same as (lo’ ka — will not be identical to) the (ha) Covenant relationship (beriyth — marriage vow and pledge) I cut (karat — created through separation) relationally (‘asher) with (‘et) their (hem) fathers (‘abotam) in (ba) the day (yowm) when I (‘aniy) firmly took them (hazaq — used my power and authority to repair and establish them, sustaining and supporting them and causing them to grow) by the hand (ba hem yad) to (la) bring them (yasa’) out of (min) the realm (‘erets — region and land) of Egypt (misrayim — the crucible). 33 Indeed (kiy — surely and truly) wherein now this (zo’t — on these conditions and provisions herewith) is the Covenant (beriyth — relationship) I will cut (karat — create through separation) relationally (‘asher) with the House (bayith — household and home) of Yisra’el after (‘aharey — in the end and with the West following) that day (ha yowm — this time), prophetically declares (na’um — predicts) Yahowah. 34 And no longer (lo’ ‘owd — cease to continually) will they teach (lamad — be trained and indoctrinate, instruct and respond to) mankind’s (‘iysh — man’s) vociferous communication (rea’ — roaring shouts, countryman’s thoughts and reasoning), and man’s (‘iysh — man’s) tale of woe (‘ach — howling jackal, brothers, and brethren) claiming (‘amar — saying, boasting, and declaring) to (la) know (da’at — be aware of the evidence regarding) Yahowah, because (kiy) they will all (kol) know Me relationally (yada’ ‘otiy — recognize, be familiar with, repect, revere, and choose Me), from (min) the smallest, youngest, and least significant (qatan — unimportant) to (la) the biggest, oldest, and most powerful (gadowl — important), prophetically declares (na’um — predicts) Yahowah. For indeed (kiy — because) I will forgive (salah — pardon) their sin (‘awon — guilt) and (wa) remember (zakar — recall) it no (lo’) longer (‘owd — any more). 35 I will place by way of a gift (natan — give and bestow) accordingly (‘et) My Torah (towrah — prescriptions, instructions, teachings, law, and code of conduct) in (ba) their midst (qereb — inner core). I will write (katab — inscribe, record, and engrave by way of signals, symbolism, and letters) it on their minds and hearts. And will exist (hayah) to (la) them (them) as God (‘elohym) and they will exist (hayah — will be) as My (‘aniy) family (‘am — kin, relatives by way of a common father, related people).

Edited by user Sunday, March 15, 2015 7:26:13 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Put main text into BOLD

thanks 2 users thanked cgb2 for this useful post.
matt on 3/17/2015(UTC), FredSnell on 3/25/2015(UTC)
Offline cgb2  
#3 Posted : Saturday, August 6, 2011 7:45:18 AM(UTC)
cgb2

Hosea 2:
14-17Therefore behold, I will leave the way wide open for her (patah) walking with her into the wilderness (midebar -desert, wilderness of words, desert of words), speaking (dabar) to her heart. And I will give her eternal vineyards there at that place and time (sam) The valley of Achor will be a doorway (petach - opening or portal) of hope. She shall sing there, as in the days of her youth (neurim - childhood, time as a young girl), and as in the day when she ascended out of the land of Egypt. And it shall be at that day, declares Yahuweh, you shall call Me husband (ishi - extant and present, a corporeal individual); and shall call Me (qara’ - summon and call out) My Lord (ba’ali) never again (halo owd - no more, no longer, ever again). For I will remove and reject the names of the Lords (Ba’alim - false gods) out of her mouth, and they shall be proclaimed (zakar - remembered, recalled, and mentioned) by their name no more. 18And in that day will I make a beriyth for them with the beasts of the field, the birds of the sky, and creeping things of the ground. And I will abolish the bow, the sword and war from the earth, making them to lie down safely. 19-20And I will betroth you unto Me forever; yes, I will marry you to Me in righteousness, and in judgment, and in unfailing kindness, devotion (chesed - loyal love, enduring kindness, steadfast affection, glory and favor), and in compassion (rachamin - mercy, implying relationship). I will even betroth you unto Me in trustworthy security (emunah - faithfulness, steadfastness, and truth). And you shall understand (yada - know as the result of information, wisdom and skill in judgment, with a focus on relationship) the Yahuweh. 21-22Come I Am’s (ehayah) day or age (yom), I will hear a melody (lanwt), Yahuweh declares prophetically (neum), a melody of the heavens and a melody the earth. And the earth’s melody sings to the grain, the new wine, and the oil. And they shall hear the melody of Jezreel. 23I will plant her for Myself in the land; and I will have abiding love for Not-Pitied; and I will say to them who were Not-My-People, You are my people; and they shall say, You are my God.
Offline cgb2  
#4 Posted : Saturday, August 6, 2011 7:48:25 AM(UTC)
cgb2

Eze 36:24 “And I shall take you from among the gentiles, and I shall gather you out of all lands, and I shall bring you into your own land.
Eze 36:25 “And I shall sprinkle clean water on you, and you shall be clean – from all your filthiness and from all your idols I cleanse you.
Eze 36:26 “And I shall give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you. And I shall take the heart of stone out of your flesh, and I shall give you a heart of flesh,
Eze 36:27 and put My Spirit within you1. And I shall cause you to walk in My laws and guard My right-rulings and shall do them. Footnote: 1See 11:19-20, 37:6-14, 39:29.
Eze 36:28 “And you shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers. And you shall be My people, and I shall be your Elohim.
thanks 1 user thanked cgb2 for this useful post.
FredSnell on 3/25/2015(UTC)
Offline cgb2  
#5 Posted : Saturday, August 6, 2011 7:59:28 AM(UTC)
cgb2

Isa 30:19 For the people shall dwell in Tsiyon at Yerushalayim, you shall weep no more. He shall show much favour to you at the sound of your cry; when He hears, He shall answer you.
Isa 30:20 Though יהוה gave you bread of adversity and water of affliction, your Teacher1 shall no longer be hidden. But your eyes shall see your Teacher1, Footnote: 1Or teachers. See also Joel 2:23.
Isa 30:21 and your ears hear a word behind you, saying, “This is the Way, walk in it,” whenever you turn to the right, or whenever you turn to the left.
Offline masters_apprentice  
#6 Posted : Friday, March 13, 2015 9:24:27 PM(UTC)
masters_apprentice

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Dude, in your #2 and #3 posts how can anyone understand what you are trying to say? Can you just summarize in a few words what you think the point of that scripture is?

You are making something easy so complicated. Why do you need to analyze like that? I need a translator.

Heb 11:39 And these all, having obtained a good report through faith, received not the promise:
Heb 11:40 God having provided some better thing for us, that they without us should not be made perfect.
Offline cgb2  
#7 Posted : Sunday, March 15, 2015 7:39:02 AM(UTC)
cgb2

Originally Posted by: masters_apprentice Go to Quoted Post
Dude, in your #2 and #3 posts how can anyone understand what you are trying to say? Can you just summarize in a few words what you think the point of that scripture is?

You are making something easy so complicated. Why do you need to analyze like that? I need a translator.

Heb 11:39 And these all, having obtained a good report through faith, received not the promise:
Heb 11:40 God having provided some better thing for us, that they without us should not be made perfect.

I edited one with main text in BOLD. Summarize in a few words? Paul or Paul's disciple who wrote Hebrews is a liar. The covenent with Israel and Judah has not yet been renewed. Reading the entire passage of Jeremiah's 30 & 31 dream and interpretation, there is certainly no way one could conclude that has occured yet - and is yet future.

Paul's insane rhetoric often contradicts himself. Annuling the Torah, but then twisting out of context small snippets in the Torah and Prophets as "support". Then in other places saying his religion is entirely new secret never revealed before (around Col 1:26 for instance).
thanks 1 user thanked cgb2 for this useful post.
matt on 3/17/2015(UTC)
Offline masters_apprentice  
#8 Posted : Tuesday, March 24, 2015 11:26:48 PM(UTC)
masters_apprentice

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
We ARE under a New Covenant AFTER Yshau died. Do you not think we are? We are going to be under another new covenant when Messiah comes as Jeremiah says.

Let me ask you...what is your understanding of what a "covenant" is? And wht happened when Yashua died? Did anything change when he died?

There have been many covenants. The covenant with Abraham is broke. It is not in effect. You can argue it is, but then you are arguing Talmudic Judaism. The covenant we are now under has to do with a change in the way sin is atoned. The AGREEMENT of sin atonement (or covenant) changed when Yashau died. That is what the Hebrew writer is trying to explain to you. But as I hate to see, you are on the "hate Paul" mindset and I guess we will have to agree to disagree.

When Yashua died the Levitical Priesthood was destined to be wiped out and it happened. Now there is a new way to atone sin. That is what Hebrews tells you.
Offline FredSnell  
#9 Posted : Wednesday, March 25, 2015 12:05:59 PM(UTC)
FredSnell

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
masters_apprentice, why don't you do us all a favor and read the book, Yada Yah, before commenting. I'm surprised people have been as patient with you as they have so far. If I were the one removing people who come here with their own opinions, when this forum was SPECIFICALLY designed to discuss the book YY, you'd been gone lond ago. So, do us all a solid, either go away, or, sit down and read it and then come back with your questions.
thanks 1 user thanked FredSnell for this useful post.
shamar emet on 3/29/2015(UTC)
Offline InHisName  
#10 Posted : Wednesday, March 25, 2015 2:06:18 PM(UTC)
InHisName

Was thanked: 71 time(s) in 46 post(s)
Originally Posted by: masters_apprentice Go to Quoted Post
We ARE under a New Covenant AFTER Yshau died. Do you not think we are? We are going to be under another new covenant when Messiah comes as Jeremiah says.

Let me ask you...what is your understanding of what a "covenant" is? And wht happened when Yashua died? Did anything change when he died?

There have been many covenants. The covenant with Abraham is broke. It is not in effect. You can argue it is, but then you are arguing Talmudic Judaism. The covenant we are now under has to do with a change in the way sin is atoned. The AGREEMENT of sin atonement (or covenant) changed when Yashau died. That is what the Hebrew writer is trying to explain to you. But as I hate to see, you are on the "hate Paul" mindset and I guess we will have to agree to disagree.

When Yashua died the Levitical Priesthood was destined to be wiped out and it happened. Now there is a new way to atone sin. That is what Hebrews tells you.

This should be easy for you MA, show me where Yah says we are under a new covenant at the final fulfillment of Pesach. Laugh
thanks 1 user thanked InHisName for this useful post.
shamar emet on 3/29/2015(UTC)