logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

5 Pages«<2345>
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline James  
#151 Posted : Wednesday, May 28, 2014 3:00:21 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Was thanked: 216 time(s) in 149 post(s)
HA wrote:
I have been listening to the May 7th show and hear an underlying and unanswered question. Maybe it is rhetorical from your position but I felt the need to write you. I understand you do not like conspiracy theories but is it not obvious that main stream media, in effort, is trying to provide a gap between the different Islamic organizations. Looking at this from a social engineering perspective, it benefits 'them' to separate Islam into several different heads so that Islam its self, does not move into focus. I have noticed that when Islam is solely discussed in the news, it is displayed as humble and downtrodden. I see one major basic psychological tactics being used in this issue; in the absence of information, people either fill the gap by building bridges or boundaries. And an obvious effort is being made not to build bridges. If I had not listened to you and Iq al Rassooli I would not have seen this contrast.
It is also disgusting to witness the manipulation of the public's perception by creating a sense of pride and national arogance. This makes it very easy to get the public to commit to the push of national popular ideals and squelch any opposition by playing on the principle of commitment and consistency. Our world is for the majority - lost. I am looking forward to the time that I can shed this rock and human limitations and share forever with those that embrace respect and responsibility. May Yah bless you and yours.

Yada wrote:
HA,

Yes, there is more of a disconnect than a connection. That is largely a consequence of political correctness's abrogation of judgment.Without connections, the isolated dots remain fuzzy.

Arrogant propaganda has become so pervasive and thick, it's hard to find a place that isn't sticky. It is as debilitating as religion. I too want off this rock ASAP.

Yada
Don't take my word for it, Look it up.

“The truth is not for all men but only for those who seek it.” ― Ayn Rand
Offline James  
#152 Posted : Monday, June 16, 2014 7:21:00 AM(UTC)
James
Man

RL wrote:
Yada Ive been listening to your shows, youtube video's & old blogtalk radio shows ect every day for about the last 4 months. Ive been seriously seeking truth for the last 8 years not very long I know so Im somewhat of a newbe. Please don't take my lack of info personal Im still very much a victim of this fractional reserve system leaving me limited time to read and study but Im almost ready to start working from home soon leaving me more time to study ect. I have a couple questions that have been driving me mad I know your a busy man with a full work load I would really like a chance to talk to you over the phone and would be willing to pay for your time if that were possible you can give me a ring anytime @ xxx-xxx-xxxx in the mean time maybe i can get a couple of these off my mind.

Question #1 How do we separate ourselves from the rule of this government were under if thats what Ya wants for us?

#2 Why do you use the word God/Gad so much if the word also has pagan origins? Why not refer to Him by His real name or most high, creator ect?

#3 Have you ever studied the book of Enoch in its original forms like the fragments found in the dead sea scrolls?

I have little computer or typing skills working on that one also so pardon the punctuation Me and my wife Cindy have been studying the Hebrew language ancient and modern we hope to visit Israel this year if possible I would love to have the ability to read the fragments myself.
RL

Yada wrote:
Robb,

It is good to hear from you.

I've explained the use of the word God many times during the shows and many times in the books www.IntroToGod.org and www.YadaYah.com. 'Elohym is just a word, not a name, so it should be translated. Since it isn't a name, there is no reason to transliterate it. The most appropriate translation into English is god/God - which is also a common word and not a name. As a word, and not a name it does not pertain to the teaching that we should not promote the "names" of false gods. It is that simple. Translating 'eloyhm "mighty ones" or almighties is more likely going to confuse than inform. Moreover, Yahowah uses 'el and 'elohym to describe false gods, and since there is a pagan god named 'El, Yahowah isn't breaking His own instruction by using it. All we should therefore be concerned about is using Yahowah and not promoting any other name for any other god as being acceptable. We ought not call Him Jesus, Christ, or Allah, for example.

The book of Enoch isn't inspired. It is a fraud. Enoch didn't write it. It was compiled in the 2nd century BCE. There is no prophecy in it. Much of it contradicts Yahowah's testimony. There are many uninspired Qumran texts.

Based upon these two questions I assume that you have been influenced along the way by someone who has a coniption fit over god, which is a rabbinical teaching, and by someone who wants to use Enoch to set different dates using a different calendar.

Yada

RL wrote:
Yada,

Thanks for your response. I know you're busy, and I appreciate you taking time to reply. I guess mums the word on my first question. Actually, all I did was "Google" the origin of the word god/God, and several sources claim the origin comes from a pagan deity, "Gad". (as in Baal Gad or Lord/God) That's where I got that info. As far as the book of Enoch, I came across it on my own. To make a long story short, I watched a movie called, "The Ring of Power". I'd been raised Baptist for 25 years, but I knew somehow that the King James version of the Bible contradicted itself. So, I always questioned religion. After watching "The Ring of Power", a 3-hour movie based on historical events going back to ancient Egypt, it caused me to lose my belief in what I thought was "God". After 3 days, I came across the Book of Enoch. Which answered just about every question I've ever had.. after 25 years of sitting in a pew. Why is there war? Where did it come from? Why is there so much perversion in our society? Where did all of the megalithic structures, caves, pyramids come from? What about aliens? Dinosaurs? Astrology/Astronomy? Etc. That's what puzzles me, and why I asked if you'd studied it. Because, it's one of the most prophetic writings I've ever come across. It evens starts out in our present time ("the elect that will be living in the day of tribulation") and goes back to before the flood. Prophesizing Noah's journey, Babylon, Abraham, Moses, David, Yeshua's birth, all the way until present day. So, if was a fraud, the author must have been a genius. At least that's my take on it. I have about a million more questions. Could you give me the dates/times of your current radio shows? Thank you so much.
Shalom.

RL wrote:
Did a Muslim fly a plane into building #7 at the 911 twin tower massacre???

Yada wrote:
RL

Smarter people than I have explained vociferously how the energy of the adjacent buildings falling brought down building seven and yet the 9-11 conspiracy advocates prefer hocus pocus (???), so my answers aren't going to matter either. It's like those that say that there was no plane debris in the Pentagon rubble, but then when it's shown, they claim that it was staged. There is never an answer for those unreceptive to the most rational explanations.

You are free to advocate whatever conspiracies you'd like, but I'm not going to play along, nor will I pretend to be sympathetic to the cause. The theories are not only uninformed and irrational, they devour credibility.

Yada

Offline James  
#153 Posted : Wednesday, June 25, 2014 7:37:50 AM(UTC)
James
Man

CC wrote:
Yada,

Thanks for pointing out the flaws in MLM today on SM. I heard you provide an apology for the Youngevity commercial on GCN. I am tired of hearing Alex Jones say he lost weight in the commercials too. Maybe he just cut back on fatty foods, sugary sweets, drank more water, and ate a balanced diet while on the gold-plated formulas. I feel Yongevity is over-priced. The link below provides a very good article about the claims and ways for folks to save money vs. wasting it on expensive Youngevity products. The author hasn't been sued to take it off the web after a year or so, which means his claims are threatening yet, or the Y company leads can't win in court.

I had about a 5 year run at building a MLM with Amsoil and it's expensive nutritional products in the 1980s and 1990s. I kept books manually before we got the best computer programs and spreadsheets. I discovered that most of the hard work has to come from getting recruits to use the products and keeping them pumped up through greed (not a good way to help people grow). Also, I discovered that if the products are the best, they should be distributed on shelves at brick and mortar to get wider distribution and exposure to a national market or should be sold through B2B supply chains (from my business school training). MLM is such a big let down for most, it makes absolutely no sense to participate after you look at the investment in hours and the meager income. I put in countless hours and made less than $1000 income for the whole year, and it diminished after I moved away from my team and could keep them pumped up in the weekly or monthly meetings. I tried web marketing, business cards, and direct marketing, and it wasn't worth it when Mobile 1 sold for $2 a quart. It's really difficult to extract $5 a quart for essentially the same product (synthetic lube). In the end, I felt embarrassed because I was mostly was focused cost avoidance through the home office tax deduction with the complicated ACRS depreciation allowance (which came down to asking the American taxpayer to pay for my business failure). That like the MLM and a couple of other financial schemes, I wised up and dumped them after seeing the truth (even before I heard your show on SM). I really can't stand lies and scams any longer. It's a time waster, and not beneficial in any way.

Heard about your home sale; I just got out of mine in the Mid-west. I lost $25K in equity due to the depressed state of Illinois. Maybe yours will be rebounding and you and your wife can stay in one place or be closer to your boys.

I enjoyed your well thought out 7-point plan on Friday to rid the world of the Islamic menace. I sent the attached notes to a friend who studied how to determine when we are about to go to war. He didn't have a good view of the future either, and said, like you, it looks like a rough ride ahead for us.

Still removing my mindset of the pagan influence of xtianity. I feel the coming out with all my family is soon. My wife and I have not had the discussion yet, but my sisters, and daughter know I'm not taking on the title christian; I just can't do it with what I know after reading ITG and getting about 3/4 through the new QP. You are correct, nothing I hear can persuade me that Paul, the RCH, Luther, 7DA, or the myriad other denominations have it right. The prescriptions for living are in the Towrah teaching.

Love the podcasts for SM and Shabat shows. Love your interviews with Kirk, Don, Richard, Larry, Josie, and other call in regulars. I miss hearing from one of your favorites the "Elevator Man." I love to stop by JB's videos on YouTube too, and Don's QA site to listen to QP. Note: I noticed Richard's BlessYahowah site went down once (not sure if it's 'cause of the POD). I downloaded your POD there after the site DOS attacks. Thankfully, I can show to those who don't know how corrupt Islam really is.

Don and Richard have contacted me to help me get some software for my XP converted to Linux laptop.

Enclosed is a txt file that recaps your 7-point plan. I think you ran out of time, but if it's close, I would like your ok to share with friends who think Islam is peaceful (Ha!).

CC

Yada wrote:
CC,

Thanks for sharing your experience. Yesterday during the commercial break I found that same article as well as five or six others, all of which say the same thing: MLM is a very bad value for the consumer and a complete burden to those on the lower levels. It prospers for the promoters because of their false claims. JW is among the worst in the business. His entire spiel is a lie. I am saddened to be on a network owned by Youngevity advocates and I am strongly considering going back to BTR.

I've spent most of my life in consumer products. I know the supply chain very well. And the worst values are always MLM and infomercials. The cost to sell price has to be a minimum of 600% for those approaches to work for the promoter. And for that to occur, either the product has to be so unique that there is no way to compare its value to anything else or its merits have to be grossly exaggerated.

I'm glad that you are part of the Covenant. I hope that one or more in your family joins you. But all you can do is prepare to answer their questions and set them on the right path by listening to Yah.

I appreciate your comments on the 7 step plan to rid the world of Islamic terrorism. I'll return to it later this week.

Yada

Offline James  
#154 Posted : Wednesday, June 25, 2014 7:39:16 AM(UTC)
James
Man

CC wrote:
Yada

This is really something in Malaysia.

They still retain the right to use Allah as God's proper name in catholic churches!

Also, the article states it's been done for centuries. Go figure! The same old story to corrupt the true and proper name and replace with a substitute, but 'Allah,' come one that takes a lot of nerve.

Catholic Church loses bid to use word 'Allah' in Malaysia

P.S. I didn't include the article today about the Pope excommunicating the Italian Mafia. What about American Mafica, Sicilian Mafia, etc. It wouldn't surprise me that the gang will find a way to smooth over this embarrassing situation. I'm not a student of history, but it seems like there's a little controversy if the RCC gets rid of their enforcement arm. Who knows, maybe they'll excommunicate their Jesuit order next!

CC

Yada wrote:
Can't say Yahowah, but they'll fight to keep Allah. It's little wonder Yah hates the RCC.

Offline James  
#155 Posted : Sunday, June 29, 2014 8:36:23 PM(UTC)
James
Man

RL from post 153 continues

RL wrote:
It really stumps me how a man like yourself can shatter so many myths and then be deceived by such a simple conspiracy as 9/11. All you need to know is a very well known formula used in engineering.. its called the point of least resistance. Not included is a wealth of other obvious facts. Makes me wonder what the motive is why would you be trying to protect the very establishment you claim we need to separate ourselves from. The very system you speak against.. kinda like Paul saying one thing, then contradicting himself in another statement... Non the less, we're both here agreeing on a wealth of subjects, but not so much on a few. I'm sure it must be the different paths that we both took to arrive here.. engulfed and obsessed in the Ancient manuscripts...You hold a lot of truth Yada, and you're very important to us truth seekers that lack the time and training it takes to unravel these hidden mysteries. I wasn't raised in a good family environment. I've experienced and indulged in all types of evils.. By reading your wikipedia spot, I can see we've shared some of the same experiences. I can also tell I've had some that I hope you never have to encounter. None the less, here we are.

Yada wrote:
I have no interest in 9.11 conspiracies. If you have another point let me know. It's as moronic to me as are chem trails.

If you want a 9.11 conspiracy theorist, you will have to find someone else.

Offline Sarah  
#156 Posted : Tuesday, July 1, 2014 11:19:13 AM(UTC)
Sarah

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
http://www.lewrockwell.c...ood-newtestamentpassage/

Speaking of walking away from politics, I found this interesting blog (see above); it was useful because it was written by a Catholic, so I was able to use it to explain to my Catholic friend why the political stucture should be avoided, not trusted. My friend thinks it is her moral duty to vote, etc. At least my friend would probably read it. I thought it made some very good points about why we should NOT 'render unto Casear . . . "
Offline James  
#157 Posted : Tuesday, July 8, 2014 6:51:43 PM(UTC)
James
Man

C wrote:
Hey Yada how’s it going? I know that the websites are going through some transition, but where I am in Canada I cannot access any of them. To listen to Shattering Myths I have to go to GCN first, so even Shatteringmyths is still down. I am particularly missing Introtogod. Any updates on the situation? C

Yada wrote:
C,

I've never actually built the ShatteringMyths.com website even though I own the URL. The archives of the SM shows are still available at http://www1.gcnlive.com/...archivespage?showCode=56 and at www.BlessYahowah.com. We were able to bring www.QuestioningPaul.com back online a month ago. Then www.YadaYah.com and www.IntroToGod.org followed, in addition to the YadaYah Forum. At this point only Prophet of Doom, In the Company of Good and Evil, and Tea With Terrorists remain inoperative. I don't know if we will ever be able to resolve the cost of the attacks on POD. I'm hoping that someone will volunteer to form and oversee the SM site, so that may still happen.

Yada

Offline James  
#158 Posted : Wednesday, July 9, 2014 7:24:46 AM(UTC)
James
Man

E wrote:
Hi Yada,

I heard your comments about conspiracy theory and Isaiah 8. I had to think "There he goes again."

Number one, Alex Jones is a researcher not a conspiracy theorist. That just you casting aspersions.

Just face it Yada, you got 911 wrong and its time to admit it, wipe the egg off your face and get over it.

After all Yada how did building 7 collapse in free fall? Because the explosives were in building 7 at least two weeks before 911.

Your position is undefendable so quit it.

Thanks for exposing Christianity

E

Yada wrote:
E,

I'm going to respond to you based entirely upon the tone and content of the emails you have sent to me. My hope is that I never hear from you again.

Pester someone else. If you can't restrain yourself, then propose your nonsense to someone who is already deceived beyond hope. I don't want any association with a conspiracy advocate. I think that you are all crazy. You call yourselves "truthers" and yet outside your circle you have no credibility whatsoever.

I've watched AJ throw a tizzy fit and lose it on two television programs. If you think that this represents the behavior of a thoughtful and reasonable researcher, and that I'm casting aspersions by challenging the many ruses, then that's your problem. He's playing you for a fool to make a buck. With him it's all a game. So cling to your Building 7 idiocy, your Chem Trails stupidity, your Pentagon missile myths, your GMO concerns, your fluoride invasion, and your HAARP theories if that is what you find entertaining, by don't pretend that you can convince a reasonable, rationale, and informed individual that your conspiracies make sense. They don't. So what's next: Protocols of the Elders of Zion, Jewish bankers, big corporations, the 1%?

Now that you know that Yahowah is opposed to the promotion of conspiracy, and don't seem to care, I have no reason to care. Go away. Go play with those who are similarly duped.

Yada

Offline James  
#159 Posted : Thursday, July 10, 2014 8:10:05 AM(UTC)
James
Man

SM wrote:
I so appreciate your site, thank you so much. I would be lost without Yada Yah, Bless Yahowah, Shattering Myths and Yada Yahweh.

I have attended an Assembly for the last year, they keep all Holy Days, read the Towrah every Sabbath. This is what led me to attend this community. In the year I have come to realize in no uncertain terms they quote and stand up for the words of Paul. I can't be any part of this lie. At least two of us have been driven to study on the matter and we know this is no better then any other "CHURCH".

They do use the name of Yahweh and Yahshua. Violently against ever saying God. Could you teach me on this also?

I wrote a letter to an associate assembly, that gives studies in The Word, astudddressing all the false words of Paul, To quote, "As for the paper Paul vs Jesus, I have never in my 40 years of studying the Bible ever read anything that distorts scripture more then that did".

The reply in effect said that I was a typical woman and just didn't like Paul because he said women must be silent in the church. He continued in his shovenistic attitude and summed up with "If I were you Sharon I would throw this kind of stuff in the garbage can and stick to reading my Bible".

Now to the meat of the subject, can you suggest any group in my area, (even at a distance), that we might get together with? At this point in time I have continued attending the Assembly but this must end. My knowing makes it impossible to listen to their "traditional, unquestioned beliefs".

I appreciate your input and knowledge on the matter.

I await with great anticipation for your reply.

Yah Bless,
SM

Yada wrote:
SM,

It sounds like you wound up in a Hebrew Roots assembly - an amalgamated religion that is equal parts Pauline Christianity and Rabbinical Judaism. As you know, two wrongs don't make a right. Additionally, the seven Miqra'ey - Invitations to Meet with God aren't "holy" and "keeping" them isn't the point. They provide the benefits of the Covenant and they are invitations to celebrate our relationship with our Heavenly Father. They each serve a particular purpose.

As for God's name, in the Name Volume of www.IntroToGod.org you will discover why YHWH is Yahowah and why I have chosen to use Yahowsha'. God isn't a name. It's a title. So there is no reason not to use it.

You already know that Paul was a false prophet and false apostle. The fact that he hated women is germane, but it isn't the reason. He was opposed to Yahowah, Yahowsha', the Torah, the Covenant, Circumcision, the Miqra'ey, the Shabat, Yahowah's testimony, and His Chosen people. If you read www.QuestioningPaul.com your conclusions will be reinforced. Once you come to know that Paul is the most deadly man whoever lived, you can't stand being in the pretense of those beguiled into reading his letters as if he was speaking for God.

There are many online forums and chat rooms associated with the Covenant. There is an active forum on YadaYah.com. There is an active chat room associated with Yada Yah Radio during our Torah Show at 4.30 pm edt on Fridays on BTR. There is a Face Book site devoted to the Covenant as well. But ultimately when it comes to fellowship, your relationship needs should be met by Yahowah. When I study His Word we are together. He wants us reliant on Him and this is a means to that purpose. You do not actually need to be physically present with other members of Yah's Covenant family to enjoy the relationship.

Yada

Offline James  
#160 Posted : Friday, July 11, 2014 5:54:59 PM(UTC)
James
Man

R wrote:
Hello Yada,

I'm continuing to benefit from listening to the archived shows and while vastly less important than the subjects of the regular broadcasts, Sports in the News has been a welcome inclusion.

Regarding the possible induction of great such great but tarnished / banned players in the National Baseball Hall of Fame, I would favor taking their sanctions at their word. This would mean making Shoeless Joe Jackson eligible for induction but not Pete Rose. The reason, their sentences were lifetime bans. Assuming this was the life of the player and not the HoF, Joe Jackson has long since passed, and would not profit from induction, while his feats on the field would be formally recognized. Pete Rose should not be inducted until he has passed also.

You mentioned that football benefits from gambling. I see gambling lines on MLB also, but recognize that MLB has a Commissioner, only due to the great harm gamblers had on the sport when participants in the game were corrupted culminating in the Black Sox scandal. The NFL coming later had no similar experience so may regard gambling by their participants differently.

On a different subject, thank you so much for directly addressing the conspiracy theories so popular on GCN. As a fellow pilot I was stunned that chem trails continue to be taken seriously.

Looking forward to more such shows.
-R

Yada wrote:
Rob,

I agree with you on SITN. It's fun. And we all need to lighten up every now and again. I'm with you on SJJ. And I suspect that your approach will be implemented with Rose.

There are many reasons that football is a more interesting bet than baseball. And while I'm not much of a gambler, I rather enjoy the $5 a week bets my sons and I make on the NFL line each week of the season. Its fun.

The chem trails one got me going. But the building 7 WTC is also a constant irritant. These things are so stupid it hurts.

Yada

PS Call into the show sometime.

Offline James  
#161 Posted : Monday, July 14, 2014 8:48:30 PM(UTC)
James
Man

FF wrote:
Yada,

You really stired up a Chem Trail.

FF

PS I heard from a few people after you called them Nincompoops??? If they
thought Chem Trails were a conspiracy. And they sent me the following link
to watch.

No reply nessary, but you really know how to push the conspiracy button.

Well done.

Watch this and let me know what you think!;-)

Check out this video on YouTube:

http://youtu.be/jf0khstYDLA

Yada wrote:
FF,

I am disappointed. Not at you, but at those who asked you to send this to me - especially after learning that Yah is opposed to us promoting conspiracies.

The Chem Trail lie is so STUPID they should be ashamed of themselves, especially since it is today's favorite conspiracy myth. I'd tell those lost in this deception to get their heads out of the muck of myth and to stop destroying their credibility. It pains me beyond words that someone could be so easily misled by something so clearly false. It is like WTC 7. The truth regarding con trails is obvious and irrefutable and the lie associated with chem trails is absurd.

I've deleted this email. I have no interest in the video. I want to make it absolutely clear: I want nothing to do with those who are not only susceptible to such obviously false claims, but who also promote them as if they were true. All credibility evaporates in the presence of such pretense.

Please don't write me on behalf of the advocates of conspiracy theory again - even though I know that you are not among them. It pains me to know that we have such irrational folks in our extended family. I have less sympathy for them than I do the victims of religion.

Having recently studied Yah's approach to the @#&%$)* of His children in Yirmayah and Yashs'yah, consider this tough love delivered in the same way. To be sensible, the conspiracy theorists need to stop it, to drop it, to walk away from it.

Those who not only believe in Chem Trails instead of con(densation) trails, but who want to convince others of such foolishness are doing themselves and those they speak to a great disservice. They render whatever they have to say on behalf of Yah, less credible.

I once read that it is better to keep quiet and seem foolish than it is to open one's mouth and remove all doubt. If those in your company are entertained by such drivel, that's probably harmless, but it ceases to be harmless when they promote it.

This stuff is poison.

Yada

Speaking to those who are not listening, while at the same time leaving them without excuse, Yah exposes His position on national politics, diplomacy, militaries, and conspiracy while at the same time, mocking human institutions and their claims...

“Decide to form associations and treaties (ra’ah – band together by choice (qal imperative) nations (‘am) and thereby choose the means of destruction (wa chathath – and be shattered, discouraged, and terrorized, while living in dread as a result of such decisions (qal imperative)).
Ponder the implications (‘azan – choose to listen and consider the consequences (hiphil imperative)) every distant land and estranged place (kol merchaq ‘erets – all remote countries and alien nations).

Choose to prepare yourselves for war (‘azar – elect to gird and arm yourselves, deciding to make yourself strong by providing for your own security (hithpael (subjects acts upon itself) imperative (expression of volition))) and be dismayed and devastated (wa chathath – and elect to be shattered, broken, and abolished (qal imperative) (from 1QIsa)).” (Yasha’yah / Salvation is from Yahowah / Isaiah 8:9)

“Devise and propose a plan (‘uwts – decide on a course of action (qal imperative) telling others what they should do based upon some scheme (‘etsah – provide advice and propose counsel which expresses your desire), and it will be thwarted and nullified (wa parar – then it will lead to disassociation, frustration, and naught, even defeat (hophal (the subject causes the object to passively participate in the action ) imperfect (ongoing))).

Verbalize your will (dabar dabar – make a statement expressing your desires (piel (object suffers the effect of the verb’s action) imperative (conveying desire and volition))) and it will not stand (wa lo’ quwm – but it will not be established for an elongated period of time (qal imperfect)) because of (ky) ‘Imanuw’el – God is with us (‘Imanuw’el – God Is With Us (from 1QIsa)).” (Yasha’yah / Salvation is from Yahowah / Isaiah 8:10)

“Indeed (ky – for truly and because surly), this is what (koh) Yahowah (Yahowah) actually said (‘amar – genuinely declared) to me (‘el) with great authority and power (ba chezqah – forcefully, with the intent to provide direction and leadership (from 1QIsa)), providing instruction, teaching me, and encouraging me (yatsar – warning me while directing me, showing me the consequence) to walk away from the way (min halak ba derek – to travel through life disassociated from the path (qal infinitive)) of such people and nations (ha ‘am ha zeth – of these countries, their followers, and militaries), for the purpose of saying (la ‘amar – to draw near by communicating (qal (literal interpretation) infinitive (indicating purpose))),” (Yasha’yah / Salvation is from Yahowah / Isaiah 8:11)

“‘You should choose not speak of (lo’ ‘amar – you ought not actually promote on an ongoing basis, you should elect to avoid habitually declaring or inferring, of your own freewill do not continually claim (qal stem (literal interpretation), imperfect conjugation (ongoing basis), and paragogic mood (under the auspices of freewill))) conspiracy (qesher – a conscious plan promoted by an alliance of those in power which is counterproductive, even treasonous, whereby people in authority league together to establish a new governmental paradigm by conspiring to bind and control others; from qashar – to bind, tie, and control through leaguing together in conspiratorial fashion) concerning (la – regarding) anything (kol – everything) which by association (‘asher) the nation (ha ‘am – the people, the alliance, or the army) says or promises (‘amar – actually declares, intends, promotes, infers, answers, or continually claims (qal imperfect)).

Such conspiratorial schemes (ha zeth qesher – these conscious plans promoted by an alliance of those in power which are counterproductive, even treasonous, whereby the people in authority league together to establish a new governmental paradigm by conspiring to bind and control others) also (wa – additionally) oppose being alarmed or concerned by them (‘eth mowra’ – be against fearing or anxious about them), avoiding revering or respecting them (lo’ yare’ – nor consistently afford them any status or credibility), and do not dread them (‘arats – so don’t think that they will prevail (the hiphil stem causes the object to participate in the action while the imperfect conjugation addresses that which is ongoing)).’” (Yasha’yah / Salvation is from Yahowah / Isaiah 8:12)

FF wrote:
Yada,

The note at the bottom?
Watch this and tell me what you think.
Was not my comment, it was from the sender.

They wanted me to watch it, not you.

I would not waste my time.

I sent the e-mail to show you what came to me.

Sorry for the misunderstanding.

But your reply is really great.

OOPS!! Did not mean to send you the link.

Can I come off the knotty pad?

FF

PS I know what Yah says and I know you know.
Really great reply you sent back to me. I think I will say no reply necessary again sometime.

PS #2 they did not ask me to send it to you.

Yada wrote:
FF,

I was not and am not upset with you in any way. I'm sorry if my reply came off that way. I was trying to write through you to them. I knew that you did not agree. That was clear from your email.

I find the CTers wearisome. They not only believe things that are laughably stupid, but they wrap themselves up in these lies and then promote them, destroying their credibility in the process. And they reject information that is vital to understanding cause and consequence.

That said, knowing who wrote each part of the email you forwarded to me was was a bit hard to figure out. I assumed that either they asked you to send me the video and the message that they are angry with me, or that they were soliciting your support, trying to evangelize you, and that you forwarded their attempt to keep me informed.

As you know, I see the CTers as a very serious threat to the credibility of Yah's message. They are intermixing the two messages and creating an unhealthy result. So long as they continue to promote these deceptions, I'll continue to expose and condemn them.

Yada

Offline James  
#162 Posted : Thursday, July 17, 2014 2:19:59 PM(UTC)
James
Man

CC wrote:
Yada,

Since I first heard your SM broadcast in September 2012, I have felt the need to be inoculated from lies and scams.

Thank you so much for providing an in-depth review of big-pharma vs. "Tangy Tangerine" today on SM.

I do not want anyone but close friends to see my web page that is dedicated to ridding oneself from lies and scams. About a year ago, I created my page for family and friends, and it is still dedicated as a private space on wordpress.com (XXXXX).

My hope is to someday extrapolate the information from your expose' of 7DA and fundamental Christianity and pose the 25 questions you helped me develop my wordpress blog forum for my loved ones.

I'm more encouraged than ever that my loved ones will hear, observe, and choose Yahowah's truth before the final countdown.

Thanks again for exposing pyramid schemes and the empty promises to financial freedom through MLM businesses. I know personally there are a number of small business opportunities offered that can ruin families through promises of fast growth, financial benefits, if we only follow a "proven plan." It's humbling to admit, but my wife stayed married to me through 3 or 4 rainbow hunts for the pot of gold, and all were empty. I lost thousands of dollars, and earned nothing close to my investment.

Please continue to dedicate time to warning your SM listeners to schemes of all types. It just could shake some sense into someone, save a marriage or family, and put someone's derailed life back into path to Yahowah's home.

Also, I identify with pain from time to time, and relate to the therapies you described. It is true big pharma provides wonder drugs. I used Vioxx as an anti-inflammatory until it was pulled off the market. It turned me into a 20 year old again by giving me back pain free joints. When it was pulled, I felt mild depression set in as my joints started swelling again. Through careful observation and low-dose NSAIDs, I discovered a way to address swelling joints and use low dose pain management to have a healthy and active life-style. My adjustments slowed me down and made life more enjoyable again. After living through plantar faciaitis, lower back spasms, knee issues, etc. without surgery, it was possible for me to recover without the wonder drugs, but it has been a very slow process and set backs become more acute with age. Thank you for sharing your personal story and encouraging your audience to seriously consider the medical community as a viable option to nutritional supplements alone. I know we can learn a lot from naturalistic doctors as well, and I enjoyed your admission that you got help from a chiropractic physician.

Each of us must get informed, and listen to several professional opinions and you are doing a great job explaining why each of us are different and should seek expert counsel about our personal health decisions. Snake oil, tangy tangerine, etc. are not cure-alls. It seems like Kevin Trudeau even lost his freedom by pushing his baloney after numerous warnings about his false claims. His books are very believable and loaded with great links, but we need a balance of proven methods besides the snake oil remedies that taken advantage of the hurting and depressed and siphoned off billions for little or low benefit solutions to health issues.

Lastly, I'm very concerned about the development in Israel today. I didn't expect the lying leadership of Hamas to ever hold to an Egyptian brokered cease fire. Wow, only 6 hours, and Hamas blames everyone, but we know their religion allows lying to get their way. Everything you saw in Yah's testimony about the "thinning of the waist" of Israel is coming to pass. If world leaders can't see what's happening now with a full-sized Israel that offers peace within their borders, and a horrible foe in the Gaza Strip, it will be hell on earth when the hoards invade an indefensible thinned land for peace in Israel. When Israel invades the Gaza Strip, it's going to go badly I'm afraid, and will turn the world against Israel because rational thinking is a rare breed in the human race right now. Keep talking about your plan to rid the world of terrorism, it may bring peace in a few safe havens around the world. Isn't it still true that Japan outlaws Islam? I'm not sure if any other industrial nation has done this, but it should be a cogent strategy by all developed nations and the upcoming developing nations if they want to avoid the hell on earth in the next 20 years.

Thanks for Torah Teaching on the Friday Shabat Show, I really enjoy the discussion in the forum too.

Sincerely,

CC

Yada wrote:
CC,

I love your site. I read some of the scams you expose. You'd be a great guest on SM. Your site is a valuable resource. If only we could get more people to read it.

I am also concerned with Yisra'el. The world is against them for all the wrong reasons and yet the government doesn't seem to know how to respond. They would be so much better off if they started trusting Yah while at the same time denouncing Islam as the problem. I would also like them to cease using the Palestinian nomenclature.

Your experiences medically resonate with me. A blend of eating healthy food in moderation, the proper intake of herbs, vitamins, and minerals, and daily exercise, along with the proper medications and treatment is the best way to go. I've had great success with chiropractors as you've noted. I've also had excellent results from physical therapists. And there are times when a surgeon proved beneficial. I took effective meds to combat shingles and malaria. I'm grateful for antibiotics. If it wasn't for pharmaceuticals, my wife wouldn't be here. So the conspiracy claim that they our out to kill and poison us is nuts.

Yada

Offline James  
#163 Posted : Thursday, July 17, 2014 2:23:32 PM(UTC)
James
Man

TD wrote:
Good Morning Yada,
Just wanted to send a quick email with a simple request...
PLEASE get back on the topics of what's happening in Yisrael, the rest of the world and how future history is laid out in YashaYah. I loved hearing you and Kirk last week discussing Dani'el as well.
I enjoy the company of the show... If that makes sense.
It's been two years now on GCN that you along with your guests have shattered the myths of poligous schemes completely, and now more then ever the world we live in looks seems extremely odd. It's hard to have a casual conversation with most people anymore. I'm torn, because I want to share what I learn, but I am not as naive as I was in the beginning. Some times I wonder if I can see it (nesamah) in their eyes ...is there anybody in there?

“Yahowah saw (ra’ah – viewed, recognized, and considered) that indeed (ky – truly), the evil intent, wickedness, and depravity (ra’at – deprivation, distress, and misfortune) of mankind (‘adam) in the (ba ha) land (‘erets) was great in magnitude and quantity (rab – prolific and abundant). And his every (kol) inclination (yeser – motivation, desire, ambition, and creative idea) of his heart (leb) and thoughts (mahasabah – plans, plots, purposes, and schemes) were bad (ra’ – evil, wicked, immoral, repugnant, miserable, sad, troubled, and fiercely harmful) all (kol) the time (yowm – every day).” (Bare’syth / In the Beginning / Genesis 6:5

Is this where we are again..?

Yada wrote:
Yes, TD, we are back to the fallen conditions before the flood. Great insight.

I spent most of today focused on Yisra'el. It is where our history will conclude. It is the place of new beginnings.

Yada

Offline James  
#164 Posted : Saturday, July 26, 2014 11:24:49 AM(UTC)
James
Man

K wrote:
Thank you for sharing your insight and knowledge answering my questions. My next question comes out of the book of Job 38:31 where Pleiades and Orion are mentioned. I have often heard that the Hebrew language was the premier language, and I have often heard the book of Job was the first or one of the first recorded books. If both of those statements are correct, then my question is: why are two Greco-Roman mythical figures' names found in Job 38:31? What does the DSS version say? Thank you and I'm looking forward to calling in during the show, preferably on a Friday.

Yada wrote:
K, please call in this or any Friday in the second or third hour from 1.00 to 3.00 pm est. I'd love to hear from you.

Yowb is a hard one to translate because so much of the vocabulary is unique to it. Many of the words are so seldom used, we must examine their roots and composition to understand. That said, it does not say "Pleiades" or "Orion" or anything resembling those names. Kymah is not Pleiades and Kacyl isn't Orion in meaning or sound. So the Greco-Roman names for mythical astrological figures aren't in the text. They were added by man.

Here is my take on the statement based upon the Hebrew...

You closely associated and strung together this (ha qashar – You planned this to unify), the eternally asked response (ma’adanah – a compound of: mah as a question or interrogative, ‘ad which is forever and always, and anah which means to answer or respond) to what is true (kymah – a compound of ky – indeed, surely, and truly and mah – which as an interrogative is typically translated what) or, alternatively (‘ow – either that or), the drawing out (mowshakah – from mashak – to draw out and drag off) of the comparatively foolish and arrogant (kacyl – those who are cut off and away; a compound of ka – that which is similar or corresponds to and cyl – stupid, dimwitted, and egotistical) You facilitated (patah – You revealed by clearly drawing them out through Your response).” (Yowb / Yah’s Lamb / Job 38:31)

This is a thought provoking question and I suspect that both alternatives are true depending upon a person's response to Yah's Word and creation.
The last chapter of Job extant in the DSS is 37.

Yada

Offline James  
#165 Posted : Tuesday, August 19, 2014 5:54:26 PM(UTC)
James
Man

JM wrote:
We must never lose sight of the fact that while Yahowah will always love His people and land, he hates the religion that His people conceived and promoted in His land. He was and remains a bigger foe of Judaism than was Rome. So He abstained from this fight, allowing His creation to do it their way.

Yada wrote:
Yes, this is correct. What is your concern.

JM wrote:
Yahowah remains a bigger ‘foe’ of Judaism than Rome?

It just seems awkward. I know He opposes religion and loves relationship. But it’s hard for me to wrap myself around the concept that Yahowah is a ‘foe’ against Judaism since. Unless you are talking about Rabbinical Judaism. But to be a foe of Judaism in general which is synonymous with His chosen people, their culture, nationality and belief, etc., just seems a bit harsh.

If this is the case about Judaism, about how many of individual His chosen people is He not a foe towards today? Please don’ts say 5 or 6. It’d find it difficult to believe that a millenniums long love affair with His chosen people would have or could have dwindled to so few.

JM

Yada wrote:
JM

It may sound harsh to your ears to hear that Yahowah is a bigger foe of Judaism than Rome, but this is an accurate statement. Yah has very little to say about Rome apart from Daniel and Revelation. And yet by comparison, there are nearly one thousand condemnations of the religions practiced by Jews throughout the Torah and Prophets. It is not even close. From Yah's perspective, it is well over 100 to 1 in favor of the conclusion I've stated.

Rabbinic Judaism is the only form of the religion practiced today, but most all of Yah's hostility against religion in Israel predates the rabbis and thus cannot be limited to them. Further, Judaism isn't synonymous with Jews. Most Jews are secular. Also, Yahowsha' denounced the Scribes and Sadducees as much as He did the Pharisees.

Yahowah is opposed to national politics, patriotism, religious beliefs, and the cultures these human institutions create. It is only after Yisra'el and Yahuwdym disassociate from these things that they are reconciled back into the Covenant. The same is true of Gowym. There are no Christians in heaven. Not one. There will never be a religious person in Yah's home. Walking away from these things is a prerequisite for engaging in the Covenant. And only the Covenant's children are saved. It is that simple or harsh depending upon your perspective.

Yah's animosity toward Rome is a consequence of the ruthless empire becoming the Christian church and then the Beast, while continually harassing the Chosen People. But keep in mind, while Yah hates Christianity, since it is almost exclusively Gowy - Gentile, He is far less interested in it than Judaism, because Judaism more directly and negatively effects His Chosen People.

The Torah, Prophets, and Psalms isn't the story of mankind in general, but instead of the Chosen People. Other nations and ethnicities are only mentioned when they interact with the main characters. Christianity has attempted to change this perspective to make the religion appear relevant. Moreover, Christians are responsible for the myth that Jew and Judaism are synonymous. This is the legacy of Paul and reveals his Rabbinic perspective.

As for your concern over numbers, in Isaiah, Yahowah tells us that over the long march of time He searched to find someone with whom He could work to communicate to His people, but there was none. Today, as we near the end, there is an awakening. By the time of the Taruw'ah Harvest, two to three thousand Yisra'elites will join four to five thousand Gowym, and be removed before Yahowah abandons the earth for a while.

The second statement on the first tablet says that thousands will benefit from His mercy by observing the conditions of the Covenant. Thousands among billions is one in a million.

Yah was satisfied with Adam. He would have created the universe and life for him alone. The size of Yah's family isn't near the priority to God that it is to men. Yah is far more interested in increasing the capacity of the individuals who choose to be with Him than in increasing the number of participants in eternity.

Many falsely equate accurate assessments of Yah's hostility toward Judaism with antisemitism. But using that line of reasoning, God would therefore be antisemitic. I suspect that this jaundiced view is a consequence of the Christian myth that God loves everyone and Political Correctness, whereby mutually inconsistent ideas are accepted as equally valid - especially when they advocate tolerance and denounce hatefulness. But Yah isn't in either camp. He is uncompromising and honest. So He routinely tells His Chosen People the consequence of religion. His message is clear. God damn religion.

So what is harsher: tolerant and accepting promises that are nothing more than false hope or uncompromising assessments of the consequence of such schemes?

Should you tell your children that they will be negatively influenced if they associate with bad influences, or just let them figure it out on their own? How often should you warn them? And while guiding them away from evil influences, shouldn't we also teach our children who they can trust and where we can find Him?

Yada

Offline James  
#166 Posted : Friday, September 5, 2014 3:30:04 PM(UTC)
James
Man

R wrote:
Dear Yada
Please scroll down to Laurie Roth's article
You do better than she but she's certainly pulls few punches re. Islam(I almost choke when I feel I must capitalize that word),.
I'm a devoted listener and am amazed at how well you do on Gcn although it's difficult for me to imagine any longevity for you with them . I feel the frustration and struggle in your tone of voice.
I will continue listening and very much admire your abilities especially the way you hold back an obvious sense of underlying and perfectly understandable rage.

All the best
R

Article wrote:
Discontented Want A Revolution

Meanwhile, amidst all the above distractions, the Obama administration is working to exploit the American Indian population and using the unconstitutional Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to break the laws and expand the boundaries of the reservations to include property owned by others deliberately causing DISCONTENT in that ethnic group......
http://www.newswithviews.com/Betty/Freauf260.htm
by Betty Freauf
We Must Overcome Our Entanglement with Fear Before We Can Solve Solvable Problems

The important thing, we seem to think, is to fear the right people or things to the right extent and in the right way at the right times and for the right reasons. Whatever we fear, we tend to regard as an “enemy”. We then tend to associate most comfortably with people who have the same enemies we do—“the enemy of my enemy is my friend.”......
http://www.newswithviews.com/Grow/steve119.htm
by Attorney Steve grows

Hemorrhaging America: A Nation of Adverse Great Decisions, Part 2

Ultimately, as can be seen in these specific examples of humanism, America is no longer the “City upon the Hill” that John Winthrop, the Puritan governor of the Massachusetts Bay Colony from 1629 to 1649, had envisioned when he arrived in the New World. According to Winthrop in “A Modell of Christian Charity,” “For we must consider that we shall be a city upon a hill.......
http://www.newswithviews.com/Parnell/carl125.htm
by Carl parnell
PROTECT YOUR FUTURE
Our devalued currency and war against the dollar Our devalued currency and war against the dollar. Protect your assets with the only real money - gold. Call Harvey Gordin at USA Gold Vault today - 602-228-8203.
USAGoldVault.com
Obama doesn’t have an ISIS strategy - but Americans do

Most of our mouths are still stuck on the floor in horror as we hear of what the radical Islamic group ISIS continues to do around the world. Just a few of their legacy headlines from Iraq alone include, sawing little kids in half, beheading little babies and posting their heads on poles, burying women and children alive, torture and beheading American journalists with more beheadings promised.......
http://www.newswithviews.com/Roth/laurie448.htm
by Laurie Roth

Yada wrote:
R,

Laurie Roth is correct. Long ago I did 10 or more one hour interviews with her. She's is a smart girl.

I've received no support from GCN so as a result, I do not work for them. While Shattering Myths is among their most popular shows, if they were to cancel my program tomorrow I'd simply go back to BTR.

As you know, I'm not trying to be popular or even appreciated, just truthful.

Yada

Offline Bubsy  
#167 Posted : Tuesday, September 9, 2014 12:42:10 AM(UTC)
Bubsy
Man

Was thanked: 22 time(s) in 19 post(s)
In the first minute of the second hour of the September 3, 2014 Shattering Myths show, Yada mentioned the "justification" for U.S. entry into World War I with the sinking of the Lusitania. He's not the only one who noticed. An Australian blogger has a photo of an ad that the Imperial German Embassy took out in the April 22, 1915 New York Times to warn prospective passengers about the Lusitania.

I'll have to settle for linking to the ad here, a little more than halfway down the page, under "Lusintania passengers were warned".
Ha Shem? I'm kind of fond of Ha Shemp, Ha Larry, and Ha Moe myself. And the earlier shorts with Ha Curly.
Offline James  
#168 Posted : Tuesday, September 16, 2014 7:50:13 AM(UTC)
James
Man

LT wrote:
Yada,

Just listening to SM archives the last three days. I wanted to let you know how much the information you share is so important to me and others. Please don't think if quitting. Know there is a ripple affect and even though you may not have a huge audience those of us who listen, digest and contemplate the information shared. I'm sure most of us go on to share with others.

Recently I found a man on social media who lives in Indonesia in a Muslim community. He left Christianity, saw the errors in the messianic movement, and knows Paul is a false apostle ...he is now attending a synagogue. We spoke about our journeys and I was able to share your podcasts with him. maybe I can save him before he gets too rabbinical. Lol

I also recently searched my family names in some databases. I always knew both parents heritages were from Spain. My grand mothers family were jewelers in Los Angeles. They worked with Jews. My grandmother always said she had Jewish roots and after doing the searches they were Sephardic. My great grandfather also kept a surname as Middle name and my father said he heard the name was Jewish when he was younger. And sure enough it's Sephardic also. They were all practicing Catholics who died never knowing the truth.

Today out if the large family I came from there are miraculously 4 families that now follow Torah.

The truth is scary and beautiful. Be encouraged!

Much Love
LT

Yada wrote:
LT,

Thanks for the encouragement. And thanks for sharing the archives.

The program takes a lot of time to prepare and deliver without any flexibility in the schedule, so it needs to produce a result appreciably superior to the books YadaYah.com, IntroToGod.org, QuestioningPaul.com, and ProphetOfDoom.net to justify continuing. I enjoy translating and writing about the Torah a lot more than speaking about politics, so since GCN hasn't syndicated the show, I'm always on the edge. But I plan to continue SM for a while, mostly because Scott turned down a high paying job elsewhere to produce the show and I don't want to let him down.

But either way I'll continue to contribute by adding to the existing books or by way of the radio program.

Searching out one's family tree is a great adventure. I am sorry that you have Catholics in yours. But to your credit, you've found and love the Torah.

Yada

Offline James  
#169 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 7:13:01 PM(UTC)
James
Man

B wrote:
Been following (learning) for several years now. I listen to your show, usually, after hours while I'm baking bread and preparing food. You, Larry, IQ and Scott's tiny voices radiate from my kitchen counter from underneath puffs of flower.

Question: Larry mentioned ya'll are celebrating Kippurym tonight (Friday 3rd sundown). Is the astronomical for Kippurym more accurate than observational this time around?

Happy Kippurym

B

PS One of these days I'm going to call in. Married a Jordanian-born Muslim. Converted to Islam in my young days. Glad he was Jordanian. Sheesh. And that was when King Hussein reigned with his American wife Nor. Two oldest kids are still devout (sunni) Muslim. Life was quite a headache after I tossed the Quran in the dumpster while my daughter watched. Someone wrote a book about it, but there are far better stories portraying Islamic stupidity and publisher aren't interested. Now I have two younger children who are yahoodi while the older are muslim. *sigh* Hard to know how to have a relationship with my muslim daughter. Haven't spoken to her in a while. I get tired of the inherent bigotry, the waffling sanity of a Westernized Muslim who takes her freedom for granted. When ISIS came about, I just couldn't handle it. I'm so tired of Islam or anything associated. Live in Oklahoma in a quiet little town of bigoted hard-core baptists. Muslims had to look over their shoulders before the recent beheading. You can bet they're not really safe, now, except in the metropolises. Love to hear IQ on the show even though he's very direct.

Thank you!

Yada wrote:
B,

I use the information provided in the Miqra' chapter of Volume 2 of YadaYah.com to determine when to celebrate the Miqra'ey. There is always the opportunity to pick one day over the next as is the case with this year. You have probably heard my rationale. Personally, I love the fact that there is room for some disagreement and a call to reason. I use astronomical evidence to answer your question.

Thanks for the kind words about Scott, IQ, and Larry. I agree with you.

You have had quite the life. Wow! To have been lost in the Qur'an to trashing it, from converting to Islam to engaging in the Covenant,that is a life of contrasts. I'm happy for you that you found Yahowah, His Towrah and Covenant, and that you are celebrating the Miqra'ey. Having sons and a daughter still lost to the horror of Islam must be painful, but having sons who are Yahuwdy must be a great joy.

There are lots of bigots out there. And while I share a hatred for Islam, I care enough for Muslims to risk my life to expose them to the truth.

IQ is blunt, direct, and accurate. If only the world would listen to him.

Yada

Offline James  
#170 Posted : Monday, October 13, 2014 10:36:34 AM(UTC)
James
Man

J wrote:
Yada,

Do you know an iPhone Interlinear app?

And which manuscript is the least bad for studying Matthew and John and revelation?

I didn't see a Logos app available

Thanks.

J

Yada wrote:
JM,

I don't use my phone for such things and I've not heard of anyone else doing so. Sorry, can't help.

There is no quality comprehensive MS (manuscript) of Mattanyah. It was originally written in Hebrew, but no Hebrew MS have been found. P70 is of reasonable quality but it is late 3rd century and only covers a small portion of the book. P67 is similar, but while 25 years older it covers even less of the book. And we have to use some 14 different conflicting MSS (manuscripts) to piece together less than half of the book, leaving half of the text highly unreliable. After Constantine, Christian scribes changed, added to, deleted from, and copy edited most everything they believed was in conflict with the religion funding their work. There are more discrepancies between the oldest manuscripts and the current basis of the CNT than there are words in the CNT.

P115 is the only MS covering a meaningful portion of Revelation. It's dated to the late third century. And while there are four additional pre fourth century papyrus of small portions of Revelation, there are no MSS dating prior to Constantine for Revelation after the 16th chapter. So from chapter 17 to the end of the book, it's unreliable.

Also, for both books the Greek will only take you so far. All of the conversations were in Hebrew, so Greek is at best a very inadequate shadow of what was actually conveyed. So you have to read the surviving Greek with an eye to the Hebrew words the scribes were translating. Paul's letters are an exception to this rule. He wrote and spoke in Greek. However, almost nothing Paul wrote is true.

Learning comes from studying the Hebrew text in the Torah, Prophets, and Psalms and not from the Greek texts found in the NT.

If you are asking about interlinears, the most acclaimed Greek text is the cobbled together Nestle Aland 27 which comes with the McReynold's Interlinear. But it's not remotely consistent with the pre-Constantine MSS and the translation isn't very good. When it comes to the Greek texts in the Christian NT, there are no good answers. It goes from very bad to much worse and then to absolute trash. Christians who hold up their "bibles" and claim that they contain the "inerrant word of god" are ignorant, irrational, and indeed, delusional. It's as mythical as the Christian "Jesus Christ." It's amazing what the faithful have been led to believe by clerics who claim that they are trustworthy.

Yada

Offline James  
#171 Posted : Wednesday, October 22, 2014 7:51:35 AM(UTC)
James
Man

AH wrote:
Yada,

Do you have a link to the Ebola research you are citing? I am a nurse on a cardiac floor. We are entering the flu season and I am concerned that any Ebola symtoms will be missed due to the Flu season. There is a lack of response by our Infection Control Nurse to take any extra precautions due to the CDC recommendations. I would like to make that study available to them.

Please do not use my name on air.

Thanks,

AH

Yada wrote:
AH,

I'm only quoting from major news sources and what is posted on Wikipedia. I haven't done any research. If you read the news or check online you'll know as much as I do. I'm mostly interested in the response to the virus, not its cause or symptoms.

Yada

Offline James  
#172 Posted : Tuesday, October 28, 2014 8:45:31 AM(UTC)
James
Man

[quote-KG]Shem, Noah's son, is Abrahams ancester. His name means name, so those against shemites are actually saying they against those called by his name, not just jews.

Yada wrote:
Yes, this is relevant and true. Good job.

Offline James  
#173 Posted : Thursday, November 6, 2014 8:56:19 AM(UTC)
James
Man

RW wrote:
Thanks for shedding light on shredding myths Yada.
Cannot get enough, i will be running out of archives soon.

I am estranged with all my biblical ,babylon inspired, roman loving, pestilent merchandise..
Joyfully ripped out all pauline stench as i come across it, but, i jus as well start right, with one.
The only
Torah.

Can you recommend a Torah that I can learn intensely with? Thumbing through Strong's is awesome, but i cannot help but be completely off target words just because i see so many amazing words and definitions, i get everywhere, but nowhere.
I want to know Yah, i want to know my Fathers language.

I have some art for you to check out, metaphorical prophetically inspired art. Would i send it to the producer? I will, Yah is doing work with your loyalty, it saved my life.

RW

Yada wrote:
Hi RW,

I think that you will find www.YadaYah.com, www.IntroToGod.org, and www.QuestioningPaul.com great for starters. After you have read them you'll be prepared to translate the Torah for yourself. There are no reliable English translations.

Yada

You can send the art via attachment to me at this email. And to communicated with Scott, the producer of Shattering Myths, use www.Facebook.com/ShatteringMyths.

Yahowah's Word always works and always saves. He is always reliable and trustworthy.

Offline James  
#174 Posted : Friday, November 14, 2014 9:40:46 PM(UTC)
James
Man

D wrote:
= יהוה = ee-ah-oh-ah = Yahowah
deer koOk, I have not forsaken you , but I'll never forgive you for killed my god Paul.
Thank you so much many times to X+ x 10+ squared.
Now you are good at this math thingy but I is not I/are not stupid(?) to this.

Now going back to current work with Psalms are you right on track.
Forgive me but, hammering away on Paul just may be annoying to new listeners.
I'm not the editor here, but I' suggest to select (5-10) words to 'hammer Paul'.
You have almost 30 seconds of descriptions of Muhammad, every time you mention his name, so much I all most gag, etc.
Yes keep up the hammer on Mohammed and Islam but keep it short and to the point.
In his own words "killing, stealing, rape and lying" are blessed by ALLAH. (20 words).
What else is necessary?
Paul & Mohammed are the same, but to new/young/first observers here have NO understanding of this.

So I go back to my old reliable (new testament) Matt chapters 5-7 and ask to compare Glat 1-3.
The answer is: did JESUS or PAUL LIE?

This is where you and I had a very frontal combat/no holds barred/loaded/all combat gear. I was ready to challenge your precepts.
After all I was very skilled in scripture, OH yes!
The worst battle I ever wintered in.
I still had all the armament I had and never used any or fired one round.
You never fired any weapon except the WORD, I retreated for a long time and came out with humility/shame and a white flag.
BOY was I pissed at you, when you loose it'nt pretty, sometimes it's down right UGLY!
Now further comments necessary.

I stake all of my foundations on all my research on my WEB site.
I know this is almost impossible for you to comprehend, but, you connect "...." better than all of us combined (James excluded.).
His comments and work are more than wonderful, give him more time to speak.

OK, Ive vented my (don't ask) and I wish you the best with all the crap you have there, welcome to the rest of the best here.
Don't preach to the coir we've been there and done that
Go back to the TORAH, I don't care where you start.
New listeners have no idea what you are talking about and when they get an idea you're pissing on their parade you need to have a 'gootcha'.
We've got a huge audience of (I'll be careful here) stupid imbeciles that have no concept of understanding.
How do you converse with 'stupid', don't go there YHWH will take care of that.
(I'm very serious about this, contact me any time, it is my most serious concern)

We're doing the best that YA has to offer us and give thanks for that.

Up here in North West USA we have a wonderful, powerful WEB sites net net work available to any one (FREE) to explore the TORAH++++.
You have all the information you speak of with all the powerful tools to verify available FREE.
There are $$$$ of $$$$ available that we've paid for you for FREE!
Sorry, NO DISCOUNTS!!!
Our WEB sites are growing every day, thank you very much, we'll send you a check in the mail for (cheep) the advertisement.

If you get back to TORAH studies I'll be glad and happy to call in and will Frank/Dianne and Richard.
I'm like you, I don't have good ISP/SKYPE/internet connections, but I've recharged my cell phone just to call you.
We've become a very tight net 'groupie' that has a wonderful group Friday Shabat at 7:00pm every one are invited.

OK, my bladder is empty and I can't poop any more.
There that is all I have to offer, until I eat and have a few more beers.

See why I chose my name, (הקלנועית דון בנו של יהוה), I'm not sure DAD really wants MOI there, Frank as 'assured' MOI HE has accepted MOI.
Would you ever trust a Christian convert like Frank?
I still think I'll sneak in under the tent flaps behind the out-house.

OK, OK my bladder is finally empty(?)
Sorry my PK is really getting worster every day, I have a difficult time just walking.
I still have the ability to use the computer.
BY the way when may I expect your up dates to ITG?
Last time we spoke you said it was being 'proof read'.
That was three months ago, do you need a faster proof reader?
I was and still are/am an/a editor for 30+ years, but, I ain't cheep.
Today I work for nothing/no discounts to or for any one.
I really want to transcribe ITG to MP files.
Richard will publish them.
That is the best of the best to present to a new listener.
Don't wait too long I may not be there.
Forget 2026 or whatever I look for 11/11/2014.
I tell my friends when they ask me how do I pray?
I respond only once a day:when I wake up "I say: OH SHIT I'M STILL HERE!".
Now you see why I need to sneak in: ( I know never end a sentence with a a preposition).
But here we're talking about my . . .

Shalowm,
. . . jest me.

Yada wrote:
D,

I understand why you are tired of Paul. I'm "tireder" of him than you. But there are billions of Christians who benefit from having to confront the truth.

Personally, I love the Towrah and the whole of the Hebrew testimony from Yah. In fact, in my spare time I still translate His Word.

I thought that the Yahowsha' segment Kirk and I did today on SM to disparage Paul was pretty informative and effective.

Don't check out too soon. There are too many battles yet to be fought and won. I need you.

Yada

Offline matt  
#175 Posted : Saturday, November 15, 2014 12:59:58 AM(UTC)
matt
United States

Was thanked: 13 time(s) in 9 post(s)
Regarding the above post and being tired of Paul, Mohammed, and all the trash, I have on occasion, felt the same. However, those dirtbags, their stories, and all those who follow, serve as an excellent and instructive case in contrast to Yah's beneficial message. Because they are literal polar opposites, they serve as a unique highlight for the totally beneficial nature of Yahowah and His Covenant. I find the discussion instructive and useful in that way.
Offline James  
#176 Posted : Sunday, December 7, 2014 2:23:45 PM(UTC)
James
Man

R wrote:
Yada,
According to the 10th paragraph, this was meant for you, brother.
R
AH wrote:

I cannot put into english how much your work means to me sir.
I cannot keep my eyes dry when I thank my Abba for you, thank you for your
b= oldness, honesty, and commitment to Yahs word, And exposing our enemy.

I have always been the black sheep in my ertz family, been chastised all my
p= rior so called life by the christian family.
First born of a pastor, named (cursed) after him, but i never knew him, but
i= could always see through him. I chose my real name to Azriel Hillel
since b= eing reeducated by your work.

Every single vice I have ask Abba Yah to fix has been done, porn
addictions,= smoking, drinking all vaporized. I cannot stop the tears of
thankfulness in= understanding now that all of that crap i was doing was
really because-all o= f my life, i knew in my heart that everything i had
been beaten daily to ing= rain, was wrong, it never made sense to me, i
defied, took beatings for it,= was never broken though. I did not know what
i was trying to believe....but= it seems as i knew what was unbelievable
from childhood, to the day i found= your program.=20

Yah told me my life story in being lost 40 years in that desert, as i found
y= our work just after turning 40, i see the entrance, but am wanting to
enter w= ith all my heart.
I am alone in this venture on earth, i have turned away from all, let all
my= currency go, jobs, family, everything go. Only my desire to know Yah is
in m= e.

I know i am not lost, but i cannot commit to anything man has for me in any
g= enuine fashion.
If you have any advise as to a proper living to persue thats outside of
baby= lons pestilence, would you advise me on it?=20

I know your busy. Ask Yah, he will vouch for me.
I want to help Yahwah get more family in the tent, a real desire. That and
t= o bring a furious warhammer down on christianity, for all the beatings i
had= to take and thank it for all my childhoods sick upbringing.

I love how everything i have endured, which i could never relate to anyone
o= n earth, has been vindicated by finding the truth.=20 I am Azrial, Yahs
helper, angel of death, weeping warrior, life long lover o= f a father I
just only found by your work Yadah.
Thank you, thank you thank you.

No tense in Yahwah vinaculear has ignited joys in me like a raging inferno
i= nside. No fear, no regrets. Only the full-spectrum of Yahs light burning
in m= e, as it always has been as it turns out.

Again, you are loved buddy, id want to be apart of it, shattering myths, i
h= ave a voice for radio and a mind for truth, justice, passion, and venge.
I have asked Yah to use me while im here. So if you feel led, I will do
what= ever you need for the cause, move where ever, no matter what.

I feel Yah guides my words, and so i know you need no help in doing your
pro= gram, but i hope Yah could let me voice my understanding to the world
someho= w, and not once, but eveyday.
I will not accept any currency for any work i can do for you, i swear i
will= burn it with a joyfull rage if so. Currency is slavery. My only
needs are t= aken care of by Abba Yahwah. I offer my self as a slave in
service, in any f= ashion.

Keep on lighting up this whorehouse brother! I have your back in everyway.

AH

Yada wrote:
R,

Once again your site has served to enlighten a searching soul and enrich Yahowah's family. I've read AH's letter and I'm touched by the passion and joy which flows from it. I've written the following comments in hopes of addressing AH's questions and comments.

Yahowah's words are powerful, healing, enlightening, and enriching. Our reaction to them is similar. And like AH we have all come out of the wilderness. I lived there for 45 years. But now in the Promised Land, it is a joy to learn and understand who Yahowah is and what He is offering. It is also liberating, freeing us to enjoy being part of His family. As such, there are very few rules, but many opportunities.

It is a blessing to be free of man's institutions and corruptions. AH is correct, and that based upon what we have learned, Yahowah wants us to walk away from religion and from politics. But I haven't found anything that would suggest that we are to disengage from honest work or disassociate with man's currencies. We are responsible for supporting our families, just as Yahowah supports His Covenant family.

R, as you know, Yahowah rewards us with understanding when we follow His advice and observe His testimony. His words speak to us as does His Spirit. And while we enjoy fellowship with our Covenant brothers and sisters, we neither expect or need our eternal family members to commit to supporting us our our mission. We all engage, learn, and share as a labor of love. We do it because we enjoy it.

Yada

Offline James  
#177 Posted : Tuesday, December 30, 2014 10:38:13 AM(UTC)
James
Man

R wrote:
http://kalikawarparty.org/

Dear Yada

Do whatever you like with this "alternative party".

If you would like to listen to an explanation of its goals, motives and tactics please go to red ice creations or red ice radio and listen to the most recent podcast with John Lash. This "party" I believe may in many ways be very close to where you may eventually wind up.

Your ShatteringMyths program EASILY has been the one that has enriched and informed my current thinking and I am deeply appreciative that it came into my view.

Glen has been downsized (thanks) - - Larry and Kirk strike a beautiful balance...

Thank You

R

Yada wrote:
RH,

I read a page or two of the "manifesto" and it's way too "violent, warlike, and ruthless" for me. I'm not going there. Words are far more effective and just. Moreover, eliminating evil people and institutions isn't possible, and if it were, similarly evil people and institutions would replace those that were deposed.

I'm fond of Larry and Kirk too.

Yada

Offline James  
#178 Posted : Friday, January 2, 2015 5:49:48 PM(UTC)
James
Man

Richard wrote:
Hey, brother.
I'm listening to the 2nd hour of today's program, around the 21st minute in my edited version. You just made the point that once someone rejects Christianity's lies and begins to look into Yahowah's Torah, Prophets, and Songs, they will not only come to know the God of the so-called "Old Testament", they will actually come to like Him.
That point needs to be stressed and repeated, in my opinion. "That mean old God" of the "Old Testament" is so completely different from what we who were Christians were taught! So just as it took a constant hammering away at the thick fortress walls of our devotion to Shaul for some of us to finally see the light shining in from without, so it might be with this matter of the loveable God.
Just a thought.
Richard

Yada wrote:
Richard,

I agree with you. Point well stated and taken. I'll do so. It's important, it's contrary to popular beliefs, it's true, and it bears repeating.

Yada

Offline James  
#179 Posted : Friday, January 9, 2015 9:09:08 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Don wrote:
Hile de ilustrous chief koOK leader.
Yes, you do have a motley tribe that loves you very much as a brother of the clan.
I never had an enemy I hated as much as you and have learned to love so much!

I got your today's archives and I must reply.
Kurt is a wonderful counter point for your message.
I really did not think about it, but this is what I've been chewing on for the last few years.
Let's play ball in the Christian ball park!
Tilting at windmills (OT) has been proven, not so great, OK?

There is NO way to reach any religious organization that has NO affiliation with the OLD TESTAMENT 'LAWS'!
Deer friend, bro, we can't save the world, so stop trying!
Remember Noah, etc?
Your life here is worth much more and; you're still alive and working!

(take a breath . . .OK?)

I know this is a crushing blow to you, but, I'll always come back and carry you out, USMC!

Lets' start with all the points that Kurt itemized as a major game plan.
Defense has never won any adjective, (other than a finger in the dyke) however, YHWH never planed any offense other than crash forward with the best power and advantage you have!
NO I DID NOT copy that from the Qur'an!!!!!
Our best advantage is understanding the enemy's code book and we've cracked the code.
Now, let's get down to (USMC speak and kill something, even if it's jock lice) business! (trust me you don't want them, they're worse than Miss. chiggers).

I'll never give up the high point in the encounter based on MAT 5 - 7 and it is the total platform of all my offenses.
I don't have the resources or patience that Larry has and seldom scout far from my solid base.
I've NEVER been attacked from that front!

A simple attack is to sneak into enemy Territory and plant subversive devastating espionage and leave with-out any fingerprints.
(I copied that plan from Satan)
Every Christian carries the HOLLY . . .? and trusts it . . .?
OK, use 'HOLLY....? to use as your ammunition!
They're best defense is their worst defense!
Sneak in and blow up the ammo dump!
I know, I know, you may not like some of this but if you want chicken for dinner the first thing is to get a youngster to steal a chicken.

Get all the points Kurt presented, clean them up, and present them to to our tribe with a battle plan.
This is much better than D Day or an A-bomb.
I remember, personally, all of these and Pearl Harbor!
We left family members in all that; defending 'our freedom'.

Now, let's load up and check all . . . .
OH, forget that crap, let's GO; DAD's waiting for us!

A bullet point of all points you assemble is the best you've ever done.!
Always remember: stay on the right end of the bayonet! (pun intended!)

Glad to hear you are going back to first format, stay close to home and spend more time with them, I wish I could.
Now get busy and present these points Kurt presented today for our tribe members, nothing you've presented is better than this!
NOW GO GET ONE for the . . . !!!

Clean today's program up and give us this in PDF w/your instructions.
WHAM, BANG and I'll execute w/bayonets; I still know the right end and how to use it!

OK,
I've burned up much, too much ether/nether net time, and I'll just go back to waiting for your final edits of "ITG"; one of your other projects waiting to . . . ?
We really wish to present an 'audio' of ITG ASP.
Many have asked for it!!!

I won't transcribe it until you find a point you want it.
If you find a point you will give us a point you choose to stop re-edits to this 'edit' we will proceed with the 'audio'.
We will date it and add provision that further edits may follow with your approval.
This will allow us to present the 'audio' to match the PDF file.
Without the PDF file the 'audio' is lost.
We can edit further chapters as an addition.
I'm very sure you understand the compilations of editing 'audio' files and to match them to a PDF is 10x worster!
I've proven to you from my work (privilege) to present the DSS; my intent is to present truth, as best as I have proven documents.
Sorry, but I must stay the course.
(really sorry, the Big Guy already coined that).
Any additions or later chapters will be added at no further expense! (my discounts are dipping into my SSI resources)!

Please give more time to Richards site, it is the best source we have to present YA!

Do more programs with Kurt.

Bladder is empty.
Shalowm,
. . . jest me.

Yada wrote:
Don,

I agree with you. Kirk is always wise, relevant, accurate, precise, and articulate. But this week, his long list of reasons that the Christian Jesus is a fraud was one of his best presentations. I was actually planning the same response for the same day, but his list was better and more complete than my own.

I use Mat 5-7 often. It's the best answer for Christians.

Yada

Offline Sheree  
#180 Posted : Tuesday, January 13, 2015 12:09:01 PM(UTC)
Sheree

Was thanked: 17 time(s) in 14 post(s)
enjoyed Dons letter...I am glad SM is going back to former time slotSmile
Offline James  
#181 Posted : Tuesday, January 20, 2015 9:01:26 AM(UTC)
James
Man

SM wrote:
with the hope you might know a way to get it out there. I want no more then to get these words, truths if you would, out to this young generation. I've taught all the wrong word for so many years, perhaps this will help me forgive me. Thanks for whatever you can do. Its long, perhaps to wordy but I think it tells the truth of Yah and the Torah. I appreciate your council.

YAHOWAH

Now I got a treat that I wanna share

So I'm putting it together and in the air.

Now give it a rap beat so you can understand

This is a gift from Yah, the number One man.

He is our Father Yahowah, Yah, that's His name,

And just because of Him we're in this game.

I've got a tale I'm 'bout to say,

To tell the truth on this fine day.

Our Father Yah, that is His name,

Created all and then He came.

He made it clear when He walked this way,

He came to live the Towrah everyday.

Then along came Paul put himself in the middle.

So much for not changing “one jot or one tittle”.

Oh how he served his lord Hasatan

In christmas and easter, it goes on and on.

Paul spit on the Towrah the Prophets and all

And everyone listened to satan's great call.

Come on all my children I'll tell you what to do

No worry of freedom of choice for you.

Bow down to me and carry that cross.

Then be swept away with the rest of the dross.

I'll promise you all and give you none

I'll rape your daughters and your son.

You see I hate all humanity

For Yah lifted them over me.

Stay away from the trash that other men say

If they're working for Satan on his sunday.

Just ask, seek and pursue,

I promise you'll never regret if you do!

He walked the walk he felt the pain,

That we may be born into His name.

How could it be? can you relate?

This life we live is not by fate,

So let's just call it Like it is,

if we choose Him, then we are His.

Yahowah created all for Us, and 99% have missed the bus.

He wants a family loves us so, His first request,

His Name to know.

How can He know you when you pray?

For man has told you what to say.

Can you believe or can you trust

A lord that wants you in the dust?

Our Father wants us on our feet

with joy and love when first we meet.

Now here's the Father to which we go

He wrote instructions that we might know.

The fools they live by faith and grace

A total slap in Yahowah's face.

So if you truly seek Yah's way

Get in the Torah learn what He has to say.

If you don't know Him, He don't know you

So your on your own in all you do.

So friend if you don't seek His face

You're not even in this race

No punishment does lie ahead,

"the dead know nothing" they are just dead

Now back to how this tale does grow,

Sure hope you have an urge to know.

It can't be bought and never sold,

This is the truth from days of old.

It's true today and will not change

For Yah will never re-arrange.

Just look at Yah's Creation dear,

How could you ever doubt He's near?

He love us so He reaches out

To bid us home there is no doubt.

I cannot go further this story to say

Without repeating His wonderful name

Yahweh

Now further let me tell to you

He makes our burden light, so true.

His Towrah is our light you see

He put it there for you and me.

If His way is the path you take

You'll know for sure He'll not forsake.

The Words He gave instructions clear

Help us to know He's ever near.

There ain't no Law, there never was.

Are you listening friend? Are you listening cuz?

The world has sold you a handful of lies,

The fact that satan lives is no surprise.

His time draws near, his power dwindles fast

He'll take all he can to the very last.

So be on your guard, He's sneaky and black

He'll never front you, He'll come from the back.

Take a look at evidence and reason

Then you'll see the insanity of this season

Now let's bring it home yea, in your face

To know for sure we don't live by grace.

It's all just smoke and glass you see

To keep you from the Towrah and reality.

And now you've heard my tale so true

My goal that it enlighten you.

So call on Yah, make Him your friend

He'll be there till the very end.

Hallaluyah

Yada wrote:
This is nicely worded and correctly stated. Thanks for sharing your song.

Yada

thanks 2 users thanked James for this useful post.
Anne on 1/26/2015(UTC), Sheree on 2/12/2015(UTC)
Offline James  
#182 Posted : Monday, February 2, 2015 11:08:27 AM(UTC)
James
Man

William wrote:

Subject 2 Kings 1-7

Yada,

Happy Shabat! So I was studying the passages in the subject line and I learned quite a bit. First off, Eliyah's trust and reliance upon Yahowah is distinctly exemplary, NO FEAR!

Secondly, I couldn't help but notice the definition of the pagan deity of the city of Eqron's name meant the same as Allah. Ba‛al-Zeḇuḇ means "The great ruler", I think they're one in the same. Furthermore, this pagan deity was worshiped by the Philistine's.

Thanks for taking my call yesterday brother!

Yah Bless,

William

Yada wrote:
William,

I enjoyed our collective review of the Towrah last night. I hope your translation questions were resolved. It was a productive call.

In the context of the sentence, the clean and the unclean references pertain to the animals being butchered and eaten. I don't know how that could be stated any more clearly by Moseh. Moreover, this is presented as an "exception," so it has to exempt us from something. To exempt isn't to contradict, it is to make an exception which frees us from something under certain circumstances. In this case, there is a period of time when thoughtful members of the Covenant can eat whatever they desire. That does not change the fact that eating pork was very dangerous for most of the past 6000 years. It is much safer today.

Not long ago water would kill you and the only safe beverage was alcoholic. Today, alcohol is less safe than water. So an instruction on not drinking water out of a stream and drinking a brewed beverage would have been sound advice even for children until fairly recently. But today, if we are thoughtful about it, we are better off serving water than beer. Recognizing this, an exemption for this time regarding sound advice on what to drink and what not to drink a thousand years ago would not be a contradiction.

It just so happens to be the only way to keep Yahowsha' from contradicting the Towrah, because He not only said that His Disciples could eat whatever was placed before them but also that we are not vindicated based upon what we eat.

I agree with your assessment of 2 Kings 1-7.

Yada

Richard wrote:
I so thoroughly enjoyed the last 2 BTR programs that I created a new page on my web site, "Eat Whatever is Set Before You", that has the Dabarim passage with and without the Hebrew words and definitions, and links to my site's archives of the 2 BTR broadcasts themselves.

Productive call indeed!

Yada wrote:
Richard,

That makes me smile. That was my second favorite part of the passage, knowing that it resolved the only Towrah conflicting statement attributed to Yahowsha'. My favorite is personal. I've learned to enjoy Hebrew, and the use of the perfect with eat tells us that there would be a time when the health concerns associated with these meats would be resolved. And it also infers that a time would come when the religious would become dogmatic about being Kosher or Halal, while others would celebrate drinking blood, and that we should not be counted among them. My third favorite aspect of the exception is that it is predicated upon being thoughtful. And fourth, I appreciate the thoughtfullness which is required to distinguish between an exemption and a contradiction. Close examination and careful consideration, even the exercise of good judgement, are the underpinnings of a justifiable exemption.

Who would have thought that something you and I love this much would create so much angst?

Thank you for doing this, Richard.

Yada

thanks 1 user thanked James for this useful post.
Sheree on 2/12/2015(UTC)
Offline Sheree  
#183 Posted : Thursday, February 12, 2015 12:01:44 PM(UTC)
Sheree

it is very sad that the topic of clean/unclean meats has caused so much division and hard feelings.I have been called abominable and unrighteous because of it.I dont eat hardly any of the unclean meats,but if I do I know Yahowah still loves me and my salvation is not in question.Indeed this has been the most divisive topic I have see so far.
Offline Sheree  
#184 Posted : Monday, February 16, 2015 12:00:30 PM(UTC)
Sheree

Originally Posted by: Sheree Go to Quoted Post
it is very sad that the topic of clean/unclean meats has caused so much division and hard feelings.I have been called abominable and unrighteous because of it.I dont eat hardly any of the unclean meats,but if I do I know Yahowah still loves me and my salvation is not in question.Indeed this has been the most divisive topic I have see so far.

thank you to who ever it was that took a screen shot of my post above and posted it on Jocies Facebook page.I am flattered that my words were worthy of sharing there,altho your intentions were not honorable.BigGrin
thanks 2 users thanked Sheree for this useful post.
shamar emet on 2/21/2015(UTC), Cheeto1030 on 4/7/2015(UTC)
Offline Mike  
#185 Posted : Tuesday, February 17, 2015 11:19:14 PM(UTC)
Mike

Was thanked: 24 time(s) in 16 post(s)
Hi Sheree,

Do not be discouraged. Keep seeking the truth and you shall find it, keep knocking and the door will be opened.

Speaking of divisive topics; you missed the whole Great Galatians Debate back in 2009. The Great Galatians Debate was the precursor to Questioning Paul. There was much more division and hard feelings back then I believe. A lot of the people who used to regularly contribute to this forum stopped after that. A lot of people like Ken, Swalchy, and Robski just couldn’t let Paul go. Ken has too much time invested in Christianity, he probably knows more about the Torah than just about anyone, but can’t see that Paul (Shaul) is the plague of death; maybe that is the difference between knowing and understanding the Torah. Swalchy has too much time and effort invested in his translations of Paul’s letters to let them go and see how false Paul’s letters are. Robski apparently has too much invested in Swalchy’s friendship to let Paul go either.

Hang in there, Sheree.

Shalom
thanks 2 users thanked Mike for this useful post.
Sheree on 2/18/2015(UTC), shamar emet on 2/21/2015(UTC)
Offline InHisName  
#186 Posted : Friday, February 20, 2015 5:03:28 PM(UTC)
InHisName

Was thanked: 71 time(s) in 46 post(s)
I dont know the extant nature of this quote, but it certainly matches Yada's take on the food
"laws".

Even in these standard English translations, the nature of Yah's teaching shines through.

If the Sabbath is not "commanded" then how can anything else be?

Quote:
Quote:

Biblegateway

Mark 2:27 (KJ21) | In Context | Whole Chapter

27 And He said unto them, “The Sabbath was made for man, and not man for the Sabbath.
Mark 2:27 (ASV) | In Context | Whole Chapter

27 And he said unto them, The sabbath was made for man, and not man for the sabbath:

Mark 2:27 (AMP) | In Context | Whole Chapter

27 And Jesus said to them, The Sabbath was made on account and for the sake of man, not man for the Sabbath;
Mark 2:27 (CEB) | In Context | Whole Chapter

27 Then he said, “The Sabbath was created for humans; humans weren’t created for the Sabbath.

Mark 2:27 (CJB) | In Context | Whole Chapter

27 Then he said to them, “Shabbat was made for mankind, not mankind for Shabbat;

Mark 2:27 (CEV) | In Context | Whole Chapter

27 Jesus finished by saying, “People were not made for the good of the Sabbath. The Sabbath was made for the good of people.

Mark 2:27 (DARBY) | In Context | Whole Chapter

27 And he said to them, The sabbath was made on account of man, not man on account of the sabbath;
Mark 2:27 (DLNT) | In Context | Whole Chapter

27 And He was saying to them, “The Sabbath was made for the sake of mankind, and not mankind for the sake of the Sabbath.

Mark 2:27 (DRA) | In Context | Whole Chapter

27 And he said to them: The sabbath was made for man, and not man for the sabbath.
Mark 2:27 (ERV) | In Context | Whole Chapter

27 Then Jesus said to the Pharisees, “The Sabbath day was made to help people. People were not made to be ruled by the Sabbath.

Mark 2:27 (ESV) | In Context | Whole Chapter

27 And he said to them, “The Sabbath was made for man, not man for the Sabbath.

Mark 2:27 (ESVUK) | In Context | Whole Chapter

27 And he said to them, “The Sabbath was made for man, not man for the Sabbath.

Mark 2:27 (EXB) | In Context | Whole Chapter

27 Then Jesus said to the Pharisees, “The Sabbath day was made ·to help people [T for man]; ·they were not made to be ruled by [T not man for] the Sabbath day.

Mark 2:27 (GNV) | In Context | Whole Chapter

27 And he said to them, The Sabbath was made for man, and not man for the Sabbath.
Mark 2:27 (GW) | In Context | Whole Chapter

27 Then he added, “The day of rest—a holy day, was made for people, not people for the day of rest.

Mark 2:27 (GNT) | In Context | Whole Chapter

27 And Jesus concluded, “The Sabbath was made for the good of human beings; they were not made for the Sabbath.

Mark 2:27 (HCSB) | In Context | Whole Chapter

27 Then He told them, “The Sabbath was made for man and not man for the Sabbath.

Mark 2:27 (ISV) | In Context | Whole Chapter

27 Then he told them, “The Sabbath was made for people, not people for the Sabbath.

Mark 2:25-28 (PHILLIPS) | Whole Chapter

25-28 Then he spoke to them. “Have you never read what David did, when he and his companions were hungry? Haven’t you read how he went into the house of God when Abiathar was High Priest, and ate the presentation loaves, which nobody is allowed to eat, except the priests—and gave some of the bread to his companions? The Sabbath,” he continued, “was made for man’s sake; man was not made for the sake of the Sabbath. That is why the Son of Man is master even of the Sabbath.”

Mark 2:27 (JUB) | In Context | Whole Chapter

27 And he said unto them, The sabbath was made for man, and not man for the sabbath;
thanks 2 users thanked InHisName for this useful post.
shamar emet on 2/21/2015(UTC), Sheree on 2/22/2015(UTC)
Offline Bubsy  
#187 Posted : Monday, February 23, 2015 7:25:22 PM(UTC)
Bubsy
Man

Was thanked: 22 time(s) in 19 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Sheree Go to Quoted Post

One of the biggest laughs I got from Ken's "The Owner's Manual" was the commentary on Judaism's superstitions about keeping separate dishes, etc. for milk dishes and meat dishes and how "supposedly Yahowah is supposed to be so impressed by those who successfully navigate this ridiculous maze, but if you eat one bacon cheeseburger, all hope of being on his good side is lost forever". LOL
Before hearing Yada's commentary on the exemption, I was a bit worried about if eating bacon, or baby back ribs, would have any adverse effect on my relationship with Yah, even though man has figured out how to make meat from pigs safe to eat by restricting the diet of pigs raised for food. Now I can relax and not worry about that - the day that Yahowah said, with a bit of thought, we could eat the meat of unclean animals safely, has indeed arrived, as he said it would.
Ha Shem? I'm kind of fond of Ha Shemp, Ha Larry, and Ha Moe myself. And the earlier shorts with Ha Curly.
Offline Sarah  
#188 Posted : Wednesday, February 25, 2015 6:43:09 PM(UTC)
Sarah

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
I wonder, though, about other unclean meats: shellfish, cats, etc. Their meat and diet have not changed at all, and we have no control over what they eat. So, why would they now be OK for us to eat?

Offline James  
#189 Posted : Wednesday, February 25, 2015 7:35:45 PM(UTC)
James
Man

Originally Posted by: Sarah Go to Quoted Post
I wonder, though, about other unclean meats: shellfish, cats, etc. Their meat and diet have not changed at all, and we have no control over what they eat. So, why would they now be OK for us to eat?

You should shoot Yada an email at email@yadayah.com

Offline James  
#190 Posted : Wednesday, February 25, 2015 7:36:39 PM(UTC)
James
Man

F wrote:
Hello my name is F I began reading your books and and listening to the show's about 3 months ago. Back then larry read one of my emails on your show about my daughter attending one of Andrew Womack's charismatic, Caras Bible colleges. There's a satellite here in Orlando top floor of the religious TV station channel 45 but the school is nothing like his TV shows, it's more like a cult where he never takes his children to the doctor and they're always trying to heal each other. I was just concerned about my daughter. Since then I tried to share these perspectives with her several times and she now refuses to speak with either me or her mother. I've come to realize I can trust whatever happens as heartbreaking as that might be.

The main reason I am sending this is to encourage you never to stop what you are doing. Honestly my whole life I have been trying to find God, as corny as that might sound, to some people. I've just always known Yahowah existed but no matter what religion I studied or attended I just knew something was bad wrong. I also studied science and history. I could see religious ideology here also, for instance altered history, and theoretical science taught as fact. The dots just didn't connect. For instance it was obvious to me that the world was older than 6000 years but the idea of getting something from nothing, to me it's just simply bad science.

I have read an introduction to God, Listened to many shows and am well on my way through Yada Yah. I have been studying my whole life and thanks to you, finally I'm getting a whole picture, I'm finally getting logical answers to these questions, things finally makes sense. God makes sense, and he's a God I can understand, and respect, and trust, and follow, you don't know how much this means to me. As I most likely would never have found this if it wasn't for you, and those working with you, I think them too.So please never, never, stop. You know most people won't accept this so don't worry when people attack you, don't even let them slow you down. You have a work to do !

Yada wrote:
F,

I empathize with you regarding your daughter. But as you know, all we can do is share the truth. Religion is a very compelling beast, and it is difficult for most to flee. Your daughter is being lied to every day. Hopefully she will eventually see through the contradictions and hypocrisy and begin to question her indoctrination. When that happens you will be ready with an answer.

Honestly F, I needed your encouragement. The last time I was attacked by this same individual he made life miserable for me by his persistent attempts to undermine the credibility of the translations which form the basis of Yada Yah, Questioning Paul, and Intro To God. He was wholly ineffective, but he was belligerent and persistent. So having to endure him and those who cater to him once again is no fun. And yet there are thousands of wonderful and receptive, hungry and open minds like yours who just want to know the truth about what Yahowah said in His own words, presented accurately and logically. So I will do my best to ignore the irritant and press on sharing what Yah has shared with us.

I look forward to speaking with you one day on Shattering Myths (call 877-300-7645 10 to 12 AM EST) or later in heaven. I am appreciative that you took the time to write and share these thoughts.

Now, back to work...

Yada

F wrote:
One last thing Yada, and I'm sure you know the reason the vast preponderance of people won't accept these things is there too lazy to do the work necessary to see the facts. They don't want to see the facts, They're more concerned with their personal agenda, and political and religious ideologies.

They are all Babylon !

Yada wrote:
Correct, but as you know, that should not dissuade us from sharing them. Yah wants everyone to be without excuse.

Sheree on 2/26/2015(UTC)
Offline James  
#191 Posted : Saturday, February 28, 2015 12:31:34 PM(UTC)
James
Man

JB wrote:
Sir,

I am amazed and greatly appreciative of the information you have given us that always new something just didn’t add up or quite make sense. With this said, myself and my father-in-law (funny term since that would be the KJV word for God) are very interested in furthering our knowledge and understanding of what Yahwah has waiting for us. My father-in-law is looking for a phone app to use to convert and understand Hebrew and I told him that is next to impossible since the practice is such an exhaustive and time consuming effort in itself. I am looking; however, for books that he and I can pick up to help with the process. I can do computer but he can’t. Also, where could we find the Torah in print form to translate from or is this even necessary? I guess my question would be, where would you start if you were fresh and just starting this process. Also, I have heard your show now for a year on GCN. Where did you arrive at the name Yahosha since there is not a proper Greek form of the name ever recorded. Is it mentioned in Torah, Prophets, and Psalms of what the messiah’s name would be?

Greatly appreciative,

J.B.

Yada wrote:
JB,
Yahowah wants you and your father in law to know Him. All I'm doing is sharing what He wrote to us.

All of the resources I use are listed in the opening chapters of www.IntroToGod.org and www.YadaYah.com. There is no phone ap that will provide the required tools, but many of the best resources are online and you can access interlinears and dictionaries via a smart phone.
Yahowah and Yahowsha' are not Greek names so there would be no reason to look for them in Greek writings. Yahowsha' appears 220 times in the Towrah and Prophets.
Call into the show. The line is 877-300-7645.
Yada

JB wrote:
Thank you and I will look for the resources. I have so many questions to ask you that I feel like I would be a bother if I started. If you have the time, I will ask a few. I was raised as "old time" Baptist where hell fire and condemnation of sins make you fear for your afterlife (mainly as a young child) to the point you "get on your knees" and beg God to spiritually "save you". I did this. I can remember a spiritual experience of feeling everything would be ok and I loved like I never had before when it did. What actually happened, I do not know nor can explain. I was raised to believe that the blood of animals sacrificed could no longer save you and only the blood of Jesus could.... Sound familiar? My question is, where did this belief come from. It's not necessarily doing or believing anything but begging God for mercy out of lowliness and meekness as a child would for forgiveness. I am not and never have been a religious person but more of a truth seeker and I have learned in my 40 years of life that truth is hard to find.

My next question if I may. I have 3 sons. Two have been raised by me, the same way I was. My 3rd son is 8. My wife was raised as Methodist which in sarcastic terms from my area are nothing more than Baptists that can read....haha. If I want my family whom I love dearly to live forever with me, what do we do? Kill a lamb and eat with bitter herbs on the right day? We've been lied to for 500 years. I want to get this right, it is eternity we are talking about, right?

Thanks again,

J.B

Yada wrote:
JB,
It would be the greatest benefit to others if you'd call into Shattering Myths from 10 to 12 am est at 877-300-7645 and ask these same questions. That way, since others will have had similar experiences, the explanation can be more comprehensive and leveraged.
In succinct terms, religious indoctrination is effective. For example, Islam is obviously false, but consider the devotion of a suicide bomber. Your were conditioned to respond a certain way and you did as you were programmed.
There is no "Jesus." Yahowsha's blood is beneficial only when understood from the perspective of the Passover Lamb. Passover is about life, however, not salvation. Moreover, stop focusing on the selfishness of being saved, and start by first getting to know who Yahowah actually is, what He wants, what He is offering, and what He expects. That knowledge and relationship will lead to His saving you. Salvation is a byproduct of the Covenant. Christianity is backwards in this regard.
Yahowah wants you to stand up, not bow down. Very few souls end up in hell. All of this is explained inwww.YadaYah.com and in www.IntroToGod.org. Most souls simply cease to exist. There is no punishment or reward for them. These lies all come from Paul. He created Christianity.
The first requirement of the Covenant is to walk away from religion and politics, so yes, your sons will have to be deprogrammed. And then once they are open to the truth and no longer corrupted by the lie, you can share what you know about Yahowah, His Torah and Covenant, with them. The choice will then be theirs.
The seven invitations to be called out and meet with God, beginning with Passover, are explained in www.YadaYah.comfrom Yahowah's perspective. If you read the volume devoted to them, you'll understand how to observe them. But first, you need to know who Yahowah is and then come to understand what He is offering. Start at the beginning and grow from there. Yahowah's story begins in the Torah with Bare'syth - In the Beginning / Genesis. That is also where Yada Yah begins.
Yada

JB wrote:
Well, after work I listened to the show and to my surprise, I was the guest topic.... wow. I must say that I felt a little like a punching bag. Not in a real fight just knocked around. I think you took my "experience" in life as my "belief" now. In my messages, I was simply stating how I was raised not what I currently believe. I was asking for further information to expand my knowledge, not questioning what you've done and said. I was reaching out not closing my fist. I have questions, as anyone who realizes they have been lied to their entire life would. When you find that every moral fiber in your body has been for naught, you need answers. I do not question your intellect or ability to read and translate things that I have no clue about; however, I do not find it inappropriate to have questions to a man who claims to have the keys to the kingdom when billions of people have already been lied to by a lot more important individuals for over 2000 years.

I've known there were discrepancies in the bible as a child. There are multiple translated verses in Proverbs that are identical word for word. As a child, I never understood how there was a heaven or hell since no person had ever died and came back. (The rich man lifting his eyes from hell begging for a drop of water to cool his tongue) is devastating as a child. Whether it's you or anyone else, we are all taking someone else's word for things. I wasn't around nor was anyone else I know walking this earth.

In conclusion.... I do not know 1/10th of what you do. Would I love to? I absolutely would and intend to. That was the purpose of my emails. I am one who prefers to go to the source of things rather than take someone's word for it. Just like me, anyone that stumbles on to your show will ask who is this condescending ass telling me my bible is wrong. I was one who just happened to always question perceived reality in the first place so you had me from day one. I never understood how Paul was more important than God and his son. I only assumed it was because there were more day to day instructions on living but never really got it since it wasn't in "red letters" hahaha.

I will continue my journey. I will continue to listen. And I will no longer- "believe".

PS

I don't think comparing the innocence of a child having an "emotional experience" trying to find God and one day meet him by living in goodness, kindness and love in the only way he knows how is anyway fair to comparing him to an idiot wanting to kill, rape, pillage, and steal to eternity with virgins and wine.... I took offense to that but get the point. Bad choice of comparison.

JB

Yada wrote:
Based upon your response, I think you are being overly sensitive and too focused upon yourself. We never mentioned your name or even your initials. This isn't about you. It's about the consequence of religion on a person's ability to think. It's about Yahowah's universal solution to that problem. Your questions are common. The answers are the same for everyone. You are not unique in this regard.

It's Christian indoctrination that you should be railing against, not us for exposing the truth. You should feel like you were punched in the gut by Paul - even though you suspected there was something seriously wrong with his claims. The fact that you are questioning your religion and that you have come to realize that it was all a pile of lies, frees your from it. You have taken a huge step in the right direction, but it's what you do from here that matters. While you are no longer headed away from Yahowah, you are still a long way from home. And there are no shortcuts. There are no personalized signs, paths, or answers. There is only one sign, one path, one source of answers, and Yahowah never offers any exceptions. He does not provide short, quick, and simple lists of what to do to be saved.
The fact is, your focus on salvation is self centered and backwards. It's a legacy of your former religion. Get to know who Yahowah is first. Engage in the Covenant based upon His conditions. He'll take care of the rest.

The answers to all of your questions were right before your eyes. You wrote me via the Yada Yah or Intro to God sites. Everything you asked is addressed early and often. All of our answers came right out of those books because those books were written to present Yahowah's testimony on those subjects. And so that you know, He's far more blunt then we were. He's not all warm and accepting. He's not all loving. He's not tolerant. He often calls people morons and worse for not knowing and for not thinking. He's not sympathetic to the consequence of religious indoctrination. He's typically irritated when people ask questions that He's already answered in His Torah. His approach is similar to ours today. If you don't like that, you may not like Him. And yet, if you like learning, if you enjoy logic, if you embrace discovery, if you prefer knowing, if you seek understanding, if you value honesty, consistency, accuracy, and trustworthiness, if you love family, I suspect you'll like Him as much as I do.

Once a person comes to know the truth, the lies promoted by religion become laughable. It's a wonder anyone believes them. And yet billions believe the preposterous. That is why Yahowah mocks them. Hopefully, you will too some day soon.
The truth is easily discerned from the information already available to you. But you were previously so blinded by religion, you've missed most all of those insights. We all did. I suspect that you, like most Christians know that Isaiah 53 is addressing Yahowsha' as the sacrificial lamb, you know that Yahowsha' was crucified on Passover, you know that He was Torah observant, and yet you didn't make the obvious connections. You even knew that there is no basis for "Jesus" in the Greek. And you knew that the answer to your question was in the Torah and Prophets. You probably suspected that an immortal god cannot die, making the basis of Christianity a farce.
The only way to learn is to study Yahowah's Word, which is why www.YadaYah.com and www.IntroToGod.org were written. They are free. But it will take an enormous investment of time. And you will have to learn to set your feelings aside, while discarding your misconceptions along the way. Start at the beginning, with In the Beginning, Genesis. Usewww.YadaYah.com and www.IntroToGod.org as a light to illuminate the text until you learn enough to embrace Yahowah's perspective and approach, until you know who He is and understand what He is offering. Then study His Word on your own. It will be like having a conversation with God.
You described a religious experience that you felt was real. These are common to most all people. You asked how something that felt so real could have been based upon something that you now know is false. Islam, which we know to be false, therefore, serves as the perfect example of a tangible result coming from an absolute lie, so it makes the most compelling explanation. This comparison answered your question. But unfortunately, you let your feelings get in the way of that answer. What we feel is real is all too often based upon constant indoctrination and conditioning. And feelings are usually intertwined with faith. Feelings bolster beliefs. Facts lead to knowing just as thinking leads to understanding. Both render faith and beliefs counterproductive.
Stop feeling for a while. Stop talking for a while. Start observing, reading, listening, thinking, learning, and understanding. This is going to be a challenge for you, but I suspect that you are going to have to change your approach if you are going to get to know Yahowah.

Yada

JB wrote:

I would say that I am not offended one bit, just overwhelmed. The proper depiction would be of standing upon a 2 foot square raft in the middle of a river while behind me is everything I've known and the other side is where I want to get and I have a toothpick for a paddle. I am a very logical person. I stand my ground unless proven wrong and once I am, I have no problem of admitting that I was.

It's information overload and it's frustrating. The lust for knowledge overloads the ability to discern and comprehend. I'm sure you've heard it all before. I appreciate the concern and willingness to help more than you know. My Grandfather was a preacher his entire life, a wonderful kind man, and a role model. I'm having some culture shock if you will but know this is right.

I think the religious zealots of this area and the south in general preyed upon the kindness and ignorance of many wonderful but uneducated individuals. Work and church are all that my family has known for generations (except for the drunkards). It's funny though that some of the labeled "sinners" in my family were some of the ones I was closest to as a child.

Nonetheless I look forward to closely examining and carefully considering what lies before me. I'm so eager to share what I've learned so far that I need to stop, breathe, and study more.

Regards,

JB

Yada wrote:
If you begin with Yada Yah V1 C1 or in the same place with Intro to God, you'll experience a methodical, disciplined, logical, contextual, comprehensive, and detailed approach to understanding. You can't take in all in at once. It's letter by letter, word by word, statement by statement. One thing leads to the next. One book proves that Yahowah exists and that He is God by covering His creation account and prophecy. The other provides the tools needed to venture out on your own, translating and comprehending Yahowah's testimony by yourself. And if you are still a bit stuck in Christianity, Questioning Paul would be a great beginning for you.
I would encourage you not to trust anyone other than Yahowah, and that includes me. Challenge my translations by looking up the words for yourself. Then question my explanations, and ponder whether or not there is any other interpretation that is possible considering the context and Yahowah's nature.

You will be well served if what you say about yourself is true. And I have no reason to doubt you. What you wrote is a lot like me, albeit I'm so relentlessly rational that I convey very little emotion - only passion and enthusiasm for the truth and a relentless hatred for lies.
I have to be reminded from time to time that the initial step away from religion is disorienting and overwhelming, even a bit lonely and scary. But I assure you, if you invest the time reading Yada Yah, Intro To God, and Questioning Paul, you will find truth that currently exceeds your imagination.
Lastly, while there is a common desire among us to share what we have learned as we are learning it, I'd encourage you to focus entirely on learning for a while. It's best not to share until the answers to the most likely questions are integrated into your very nature. It's best if you are able to cite Yah, not me, in your response. Also, while knowing is far better than not knowing, understanding is vastly superior to knowledge. In this process you will first have to unlearn, then study Yah's Word to learn, then think about it, connecting what He is saying to everything else you are coming to know about Him. This results eventually in understanding. Once you understand, share.

Sheree on 3/12/2015(UTC)
Offline James  
#192 Posted : Monday, March 9, 2015 6:59:16 PM(UTC)
James
Man

N wrote:
Hi Yada,

I have really enjoyed the Shattering Myths program the last few days. With Passover coming up, I was inspired to spell out the Hebrew Pesach, Matsah, and Bikuwrym in the ancient script. What I think I found is beautiful. I was wondering if you could comment on it.

Pesach: spelled peh(mouth) sin (thorn) hets (tent wall). Conveys communicate shielding protection. Yahowah is communicating His Passover plan to protect and shield us from death.

Matsah: spelled mah (waves of water) tsad (man lying down) hey (man reaching up). Conveys man cleansed and renewed. Matsah is all about cleansing and restoring us so that we are made perfect in Yahowah’s eyes.

Bikuwrym: spelled bet (tent shelter home) kaph (open palm) resh (head of man) mah (waves of water). Conveys the family home welcomed and open to the first and foremost life. First fruits is all about acceptance and adoption into Yahowah’s home and family.

Each of the words spelled out in the ancient script reveal exactly what the meaning of the called out assembly is for. I just loved this visual reaffirmation of Yahowah’s plan.

Thanks,

N

Yada wrote:
Accurate, enlightening, and enriching. I concur with your review. It's beautiful.

Kirk is going to turn all of us into artists.

Yada

thanks 2 users thanked James for this useful post.
matt on 3/11/2015(UTC), Sheree on 3/12/2015(UTC)
Offline James  
#193 Posted : Saturday, March 21, 2015 12:41:36 PM(UTC)
James
Man

AH wrote:
Being our currency is headed for diminutive reduction.
Would you consider sheep being a valid form of future currency? Not joking.
Do you foresee lamb being excluded from societies markets?

Never miss a excerpt of the program, thanks for your work.

AH

Yada wrote:
Yes, AH, livestock, and especially sheep, would make the ultimate hedge against the debasement of currency. I had not thought of it, but now that you have brought it to my attention, I agree with you.

And yes, I can foresee a time when it will be a challenge to acquire a Passover lamb. In fact, since sheep are Yah's favorite animal metaphor, I wouldn't be surprised to see the Tribulation powers try to wipe out all existing herds.

Please call into the show sometime. I'd love to hear from you.

Yada

Offline James  
#194 Posted : Saturday, March 21, 2015 12:46:55 PM(UTC)
James
Man

RG wrote:
Hi Yada,

Happy Shabbat and vacation.

I see there is a black hole at the edge of the known universe that has every cosmologist jumping up and down. They can’t understand how a black hole could be that large so soon after the big bang. Their assumption is based on the universe’s supposed age of 13.7 billion years.

Yah says we have reached our current era after just six 24 hour days from his perspective. We assume the time from quark confinement to now from the cosmic background radiation to be 9 x 10^11 years. If Yah says 6 days then we accept 6 days as correct. So reverse engineer the equations. i.e. the age of the universe in days divided by 9 x 10^11 equals 6 days. Divide by 365.25 and we have years. Do the maths and the result is 14.7 x 10^9 years. This is 1 billion years longer than the assumption of 13.7 x 10^9 years held by many scientists. Interestingly 14.7 is divisible by 7 twice. Much like Yahowsha is twice set apart.

The problem is the quantity 9 x 10^11 is not necessarily accurate. The basic equation we have to work with is: age of the universe divided by the expansion factor is equal to six days. i.e. A/E =6. Written out in full it is: [Age in years x 10^9](A) x 365.25 divided by [Expansion Factor x 10^12] (E) equals 6 days. The expansion factor is defined as the temperature in kelvin at quark confinement divided by the current CBR which is 2.73 degrees kelvin. Unfortunately there is no agreement on A and E.

The temperature at quark confinement is given by GSU as 10^13 K, Physics World as 2 x 10^12K and UOregon as 10^11K. Another source gives the temp at quark confinement as 1 GeV which works out as 3.8 x 10^12K from hν = 3kT where hν is the radiation energy, h is Planck’s constant, k Boltzman’s constant and T temperature in kelvin

So E = 2/2.73 x10^12 corresponds to A = 12 x10^12 years

E =2.27/2.73 x10^12 13.7 x 10^12 years

E=2.44/2.73 x 10^12 14.7 x 10^12 years

E= 2.6/2.73 x 10^12 15.7 x 10^12 years

Curiously Schroeder quotes the ratio at the bottom of page 65 in the The Science of God as 10.9 x 10^12 kelvin which when divided by 2.73 kelvin gives an expansion factor of 3.99 x 10 ^12. This disagrees with his previous figure of 10^12 and when plugged into the above calculation gives 65 x 10^12 years as the age of the universe. Clearly this is out by a large amount and must be a mistake. But it does take some of the shine off his thesis unless I have completely misunderstood his argument. The good news is that despite the wide range of results most of them come within cooee of the figure 6, so allowing for the uncertainties in the observations, the credibility of this method is preserved. To me this was a trigger and I have used it to interest people I have approached – sometimes successfully. However, there are people who latch onto errors such as above to discredit the thesis so I think that though the calculations are tedious they are necessary.

If I have made any errors please let me know. It’s always good to have a critical assessment for accuracy.

RG

PS. Starting from Bamidbar 3:16 with the name Gereshon there is another message embedded in the meaning of the names: ‘In exile they allied themselves with bitterness and unhappiness. But those whom Yah has heard and answered are clothed in white by the anointing oil of the community of chosen people – God my strength, the savior from sickness and disease.’

Yada wrote:
RG,

This is powerful information from outstanding research and it is brilliantly presented. Since six days and the solar year are not arbitrary, and since the CRB is a known quantity, it's simply a matter of resolving the dispute on quark confinement. And when this is done by averaging the best estimates, we get right back to 14.7 - 7/10ths more than two sevens. It's like Yahowah was initialing your answer, telling us that you are correct.

And of course, the 14.7 age is the only rational explanation for the super massive black hole at the edge of the known universe. And even then, it's right at the edge of the formula. I wouldn't be surprised if scientists take your approach and reevaluate the age of the universe by considering other temperatures for quark confinement.

Nicely done.

I'll spend some time today with Bamidbar 3.16 now that you've brought it to our attention.

This is great stuff Roy. Any chance I could get you to call into SM and present it sometime soon... 877-300-7645!

Yada

matt on 3/21/2015(UTC)
Offline James  
#195 Posted : Monday, March 23, 2015 6:11:55 PM(UTC)
James
Man

D wrote:
Since Yah told us not to make graven images of anything above the earth or in the earth or below the earth.. why would He then order them to carve or make graven images of Cherubim out of gold and put them on the mercy seat? Exodus 2518:19. Also all the details of the carved flowers.

Since the Cherubim are from above and the flowers from on the earth would that not be breaking Torah? Isn't this how we are suppose to tell if this could be a copy edit? Yah can't ask us to break Torah right?

Wondered if you ever wondered about this?

Thank you so much for all you do and have done. I have grown so much getting involved in seeking the words and Yah in this manner. You were the catalyst for this avenue of my journey and I thank you for taking your time to share what you find. :)

D
Too blessed by YHUH to be stressed by the world.
https://www.youtube.com/user/cedarnsage
https://www.youtube.com/user/yahuwahschokmah
http://www.yahuwahsoasis.com/

Yada wrote:
The instruction has nothing to do with the depiction of things which actually exit in the right setting, especially when they were created by Yah and are used by Yah as symbols and metaphors. So the second instruction is all about the place and manner other things are used in religion to represent false gods. You can have all of the artwork and statues you like, so long as they aren't put into a religious setting and worshiped.

Sometimes it's not about the thing being spoken of, but instead the guidance being conveyed. This is true with many of Yah's examples. I suspect that it is true about the food instructions too.

Yada

Offline James  
#196 Posted : Sunday, March 29, 2015 11:59:31 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Roy wrote:
Hi Yada,
Happy Shabbat and vacation.
I see there is a black hole at the edge of the known universe that has every cosmologist jumping up and down. They can’t understand how a black hole could be that large so soon after the big bang. Their assumption is based on the universe’s supposed age of 13.7 billion years.
Yah says we have reached our current era after just six 24 hour days from his perspective. We assume the time from quark confinement to now from the cosmic background radiation to be 9 x 10^11 years. If Yah says 6 days then we accept 6 days as correct. So reverse engineer the equations. i.e. the age of the universe in days divided by 9 x 10^11 equals 6 days. Divide by 365.25 and we have years. Do the maths and the result is 14.7 x 10^9 years. This is 1 billion years longer than the assumption of 13.7 x 10^9 years held by many scientists. Interestingly 14.7 is divisible by 7 twice. Much like Yahowsha is twice set apart.
The problem is the quantity 9 x 10^11 is not necessarily accurate. The basic equation we have to work with is: age of the universe divided by the expansion factor is equal to six days. i.e. A/E =6. Written out in full it is: [Age in years x 10^9](A) x 365.25 divided by [Expansion Factor x 10^12] (E) equals 6 days. The expansion factor is defined as the temperature in kelvin at quark confinement divided by the current CBR which is 2.73 degrees kelvin. Unfortunately there is no agreement on A and E.
The temperature at quark confinement is given by GSU as 10^13 K, Physics World as 2 x 10^12K and UOregon as 10^11K. Another source gives the temp at quark confinement as 1 GeV which works out as 3.8 x 10^12K from hν = 3kT where hν is the radiation energy, h is Planck’s constant, k Boltzman’s constant and T temperature in kelvin
So E = 2/2.73 x10^12 corresponds to A = 12 x10^12 years
E =2.27/2.73 x10^12 13.7 x 10^12 years
E=2.44/2.73 x 10^12 14.7 x 10^12 years
E= 2.6/2.73 x 10^12 15.7 x 10^12 years
Curiously Schroeder quotes the ratio at the bottom of page 65 in the The Science of God as 10.9 x 10^12 kelvin which when divided by 2.73 kelvin gives an expansion factor of 3.99 x 10 ^12. This disagrees with his previous figure of 10^12 and when plugged into the above calculation gives 65 x 10^12 years as the age of the universe. Clearly this is out by a large amount and must be a mistake. But it does take some of the shine off his thesis unless I have completely misunderstood his argument. The good news is that despite the wide range of results most of them come within cooee of the figure 6, so allowing for the uncertainties in the observations, the credibility of this method is preserved. To me this was a trigger and I have used it to interest people I have approached – sometimes successfully. However, there are people who latch onto errors such as above to discredit the thesis so I think that though the calculations are tedious they are necessary.
If I have made any errors please let me know. It’s always good to have a critical assessment for accuracy.
RG

PS. Starting from Bamidbar 3:16 with the name Gereshon there is another message embedded in the meaning of the names: ‘In exile they allied themselves with bitterness and unhappiness. But those whom Yah has heard and answered are clothed in white by the anointing oil of the community of chosen people – God my strength, the savior from sickness and disease.’

Yada wrote:
Roy,
This is powerful information from outstanding research and it is brilliantly presented. Since six days and the solar year are not arbitrary, and since the CRB is a known quantity, it's simply a matter of resolving the dispute on quark confinement. And when this is done by averaging the best estimates, we get right back to 14.7 - 7/10ths more than two sevens. It's like Yahowah was initialing your answer, telling us that you are correct.
And of course, the 14.7 age is the only rational explanation for the super massive black hole at the edge of the known universe. And even then, it's right at the edge of the formula. I wouldn't be surprised if scientists take your approach and reevaluate the age of the universe by considering other temperatures for quark confinement.
Nicely done.
I'll spend some time today with Bamidbar 3.16 now that you've brought it to our attention.
This is great stuff Roy. Any chance I could get you to call into SM and present it sometime soon... 877-300-7645!
Yada

Roy wrote:
Yada,
I’ll give it a go but my tongue is thick like Mosheh’s and at my age I’m slowing down. It takes a lot of effort now for me to lay out a logical sequence so that it is plausible to the reader. So, if you forgive these caveats I’ll call in. What is your time zone there when you broadcast? It will probably be in the middle of the night here. I’ve been working on a related part of Bamidbar concerning the Lewi and their arrangement around the tent of the dwelling place. I’m no expert in this but I find it curious that Yah gives seemingly unnecessary detail on the numbers and locations of the various clans. I just read through using the rather poor translation found in eSword and when something piques my curiosity I delve a bit deeper using Logos. I’m sure the Spirit is helping me.
Roy

Yada wrote:
Roy,
I suspect that your slow gear is faster than mine or any of our listeners fastest processing speed. Your emails are among the best I've ever read.
The show runs from 10 am to noon EDT, or 7-9 am PDT. The call in number is 877-300-7645. I'd be interested in hearing anything you've learned from Creation Time to the dimensions of the Tabernacle.
Yada

Roy wrote:
Thanks for the opportunity to speak last night. I hope I didn’t confuse too many people. Though I have formal training in physics that was now more than 30 years ago so putting a coherent argument across was more difficult than I should admit. Your summary was masterful.
Though you are uncomfortable with complements concerning your work for Yah – enjoyable though it is – it is still true that without you I would certainly still be in the atheist/agnostic camp as would many others. We all have a role to play. If it makes you more comfortable I just regard you and others (including myself) as tools, inspired and helped by Yah and the set-apart spirit to do what we do. I know I have been directed to scripture passages or solved a knotty problem in a dream. Skeptics would say this is just chance or the workings of the subconscious. This may be so. It can’t be proved but like the desire to search for something bigger than each of us I know it is there. Time will tell.
Talking about time…
When discussing time last night as the zeroth dimension there will be people who ask the obvious question: if time is the zeroth dimension we should be able to maneouvre backwards and forwards in it in the same way we can maneouvre in 3D. Why can’t we?
We tend to think of spatial co-ordinates as lines radiating from a central point called an origin and extending off to infinity in both directions along each line. We can only visualize this for 3D. Mathematically we can ‘see’ any number of such lines, each at right angles (orthogonal) to every other going away from a central point. The central point is the zeroth dimension and is what I call the time ‘axis’ where this is also orthogonal to every other axis but is not accessible as it is what mathematicians call a complex variable. An analogy would be x+iy or x-iy where the iy bit is an imaginary number carrying information but no spatial sense. In electrical engineering x represents the voltage, current or reactance and iy represents the phase angle between those parameters. As can be seen x carries the energy (remember energy is the same as mass with a correction factor of c squared) but the iy carries information telling us what the energy is doing. Thus time is inextricably bound up with all co-ordinates (dimensions).
Certainly it is true that as 2 dimensions is a subset of 3 and is completely enclosed by the third dimension, so by extrapolation the 3rd dimension is completely enclosed by the fourth, and if you consider time to be the fourth dimension then space/time as we know it is correct. But what about the 5th, 6th and 7th dimensions? There would have to be parts of those that are timeless since time and hence the 4th dimension is just a subset of the higher dimensions. I suppose that may be possible but I feel that there is a symmetry to ‘nature’. We assume the laws of physics apply everywhere in exactly the same way. We rely on that for what little information we have about cosmology. It would be a strange dimension indeed where time didn’t exist on one side of an arbitrary boundary but did on another. Time as the zeroth dimension overcomes this problem.
So assume time exists as the zeroth dimension in our 3D universe. Why can’t we go backwards in time? The equations of relativity contain time squared so theoretically negative time should be possible. The answer is that the universe, though large, is still finite and has finite mass/energy. We also know it is expanding. Thus the mass/energy per unit volume is monotonically decreasing. If we lived in an infinite universe with infinite mass/energy then the mass/energy per unit volume would be unchanging and the iy component of the co-ordinates would be zero – i.e. time is not flowing. It is this constant movement from higher energy to lower energy that gives us the perception of time and accounts for entropy because with each energy transaction, some is dissipated in a lower form and becomes unrecoverable as it expands with the universe. This is, by analogy the same as the CMB radiation. The CMB started off as very high energy gamma rays. Now, the shorter the wavelength, the higher the energy but it can also carry more information. (Think of a radar image. The shorter the wavelength used by the radar, the better the resolution i.e. information). Thus we can consider the expansion of the universe as reducing both energy and information available to us per unit volume. To go backwards in time would thus involve unwinding this in every possible way. Clearly that is impossible for us.
If Yah has infinite energy and thus information available to Him then time ceases to flow allowing Him to maneouvre in time. In reality time has ceased to exist. But He does not exist everywhere in the seventh dimension otherwise he would BE the 7th dimension.
An interesting side effect of all this concerns satan and his demons. If they existed with Yah before the fall then they existed in a ‘timeless’ place. The moment they were cast down to earth they were cast into a universe controlled by time. They were cast down through the dimensions. As light they could maneouvre over vast distances in the blink of an eye if Yah allowed it but they couldn’t reverse anything that happened in our universe for the reasons described above. They are a subset of light within our universe and so are constrained by the physical laws of our universe. Thus the wavelength of the ‘satanic’ light stretches along with all the light in the universe as it expands and so goes from a high energy/information state to a monotonically lower energy/information state. They will suffer a ‘thermal death’ getting exponentially smaller and more irrelevant by simply remaining here. Perhaps Yah has somewhere else for them to spend eternity or maybe we are already in part of the abyss and need to be rescued from it.
Roy

Yada wrote:
Roy, there is a lot for me to process here. Please give me a day or so to get back to you. As for you appearance on the show today I told my producer that it was my favorite - and there have been a lot of callers over the many years. You made profound concepts approachable. You have studied these subjects, considered them rationally, have formed reasonable conclusions, and you present important revelations in a coherent way using comparisons we can all relate to. Nicely done.
Yada

Roy wrote:
Hi Yada,
Yes, I listen to the archives. Thank Kirk for me please. I must admit I am a little uncomfortable with being praised too much. I simply pass on what the Spirit inspires me to say in the context of my previous experiences and training. I am simply a tool, nothing more.
I see Glen is not happy with my explanation. If I understand correctly, he says Yah is some kind of transcendental consciousness who created dimensions and then put the universe in those created dimensions. My view (and I understand yours also from your reply) is that in the same way that black and white, positive and negative, love and hate stand alone as logical opposites Yah has not created the dimensions. They stand alone independent of Him. In the same way that Yah cannot force love from his creation, He cannot create the logical thought processes that go e.g. into mathematics. But He can provide the reasoning ability to His creation. The dimensions exist in the same way that love exists, in the same way the logic and reason of mathematics exist. They simply are.
It is certainly true that our limited minds cannot fully comprehend everything beyond our existence. However, if life has to have any meaning at all other than a tawdry struggle for wealth and power before an ignoble return to dust there has to be something else. I think most of humanity at some level knows this. That is why religions are so prevalent.
The only thing we have to cling onto is our ability to reason and the evidence that has been provided to us. We can look back in history and see what has happened – at least at a macro level – and see what prophecies have come to pass. We can study physics and mathematics and use these tools to deduce some of the secrets of the universe and then test hypotheses against observed facts. We find that our senses have deceived us with time and relativity and that the universe is indeterminate with quantum mechanics. We find a unique set of writings that confirm what our reason, our eyes and ears tell us is true. Then we deduce that someone or something outside our realm of knowledge is speaking to us. We call him God. And in these writings this God tells us He exists and that His name is Yah.
If we ignore or degrade even one of these steps we are lost. We are back to the age of gibbering, painted fools leaping around a fire while cutting out the heart of a loved one for the benefit of some ridiculous god. This, unfortunately, appears to be the way we are going.
I remember in my university days we used to have ‘philosophical’ arguments while driving back from bushwalking expeditions. I can remember the usual ‘are we really here?’, ‘can you prove proof’ kinds of arguments. Needless to say they all ended in futility.
I for one certainly can’t say that I have all the answers. Until we see Yah face to face we will not know.
If I can digress for a minute. You say that Yah has set-apart a part of himself to be with us in our 3D. It is a good analogy but one that is not universal in application. I refer to the flatland metaphor. Clearly we cannot set-apart part of us to join Mickey and Minnie in flatland. That is because we are of the same ‘stuff’ that they are. In our minds we created them and set them into 2D. (All right so it was Walt Disney). We set-apart a part of our minds to enter their world. We put words in their mouths and gave them animation. (This may be a path worth exploring in relation to Yah).
I know I’m being picky here, but someone is bound to pick up on that and use it to criticize the whole thesis.
Roy

Yada wrote:
Roy,

For the most part we agree, and I share the perspective presented in your opening paragraph. With this in mind, and considering the popularity of your insights (see what Richard wrote about them at www.blessyahowah.com), I'd like to read your note during the Torah Study program this evening on BTR.

Glen was just being Glen. He's a natural critic. But beneath that veneer, he has grown and contributes to the show. In actuality, I think he not only agrees with 90% of what you said and has benefited from it, deep down he was trying to protect our credibility, not assail it.

Your 3rd, 4th, and 5th paragraphs are a treasure. Brilliantly stated and phenomenally important. We agree completely.

Yahowah has stated that Yahowsha' is qodesh qodesh, and thus twice set apart. He is a diminished manifestation of Yah. He and the Set-Apart Spirit have both engaged in our realm and the Spirit's mission is ongoing. So there is an aspect of Yah in 3D. So I don't understand why this is in conflict with your dimensional review. And perhaps, it is only in conflict with the metaphors (flat land and mickey mouse) that we are using to depict this in a way it becomes easier to understand.

Yada

Sheree on 3/31/2015(UTC)
Offline James  
#197 Posted : Saturday, April 4, 2015 11:29:34 AM(UTC)
James
Man

MB wrote:
Yada:

I was listening to you discuss time on Shattering Myths. You sounded just like me and what I thought many years ago. I got frustrated with never being able to reconcile the feasts, especially Passover. Nobody could make up their minds as to when this most important event occurs.

I spent quite a bit of time writing articles and showing the various options with charts and scripture in hopes of figuring it out.

Then I discovered that it wasn't the scripture that was the problem, but only my idea of time is what a scriptural day, week, and month are. After I discovered Yahowah's scriptural time and shed off man's time and the Rabbinical day, then all of the scripture finally perfectly matched up!

I've been keeping all of the feasts according to scriptural time ever since and it has never failed me regardless of where I'm at on the planet. I can keep sabbath even when traveling around the world without a watch or a calendar, even jumping time zones.

If you'd like to consider what I've discovered, let me know and I'll provide you the information for your own thoughtful discernment. I'm one of those folks that really doesn't care what others do or that I might be the only guy on the planet doing what I'm doing. Knowing Yahowah takes time and continual study and contemplation. We're all at different routes and at our own pace getting to the His way. What matters is that it is where we really really want to go...

Regards,
MB

"Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas."
-Eleanor Roosevelt

Yada wrote:
MB,

Please, send me a copy of the evidence and reasoning that supports your conclusions. Like you, I only care about what other people say when they claim to speak for God, and not what they do. So when I share Yah's Word, I'd like to be as accurate as possible.

Yada

MB wrote:
Yada:

I wanted to let you know that I love the show! Of course, like you, I've never been one that liked "authority". I thought I was all alone out here until I accidentally stumbled upon your show. It is great listening to you and your guests on both Shattering Myths and YadaYah Radio. You bring quite a bit of focus to things that I've spent years pondering and attempting to put in proper perspective. Anyway, I read David Pollina's book several years ago, and it works! It took a bit of time to get used to this new concept of time, but I've never had any difficulty keeping the feasts and weekly sabbaths and it all perfectly jives with scripture. I simply look at the sky wherever I'm at and know Yahowah's sabbaths. It doesn't take a computer, calendar, watch, or anything any common shepherd wouldn't have at his disposal tending his flock anywhere in the world. One only needs eyes and a desire to look at the signs Yahowah provides us all. Even on a cloudy night, the next night will confirm what you missed. It is a self correcting system - perfect, just like Yahowah. I'm currently working as a civilian in Afghanistan and keep sabbath here. Also looking forward to Pesach. Anyway, David Pollina has a lawyer's mind (don't hold that against him), so I think you'll enjoy the way he presents his premise/case. If you'd like, I'll send you a copy on me. I'd really like you to check it out. Let me know what you think. I'm not dogmatic, and never have been. It's been a journey of learning. As I learn, I simply adjust to Yahowah's ways. Who knows what He will make known to me tomorrow! Coming out of Mitsrayim is a process. It took the Israelites 40 years to finally arrive at the Promised Land, and I'm only 16 years into my journey.

MOADAI TISHMORU - Discovering the Sabbath
by Rav. David Pollina
204 pages paperback (e-book also)
ISBN 99932-82-07-5
An explosive new scholarly critique of Saturday's almost universal acceptance as the True Sabbath - and the most extensive examination ever published of the lunar-week origins of the biblical Sabbath day. Explore proofs within Tanakh (the Old Testament) and historical records, that not only the Sabbath day, but the entire week and calendar system it was founded on was changed less than 2,000 years ago. History, linguistics, logic, and even occasional humour, are used to convict Saturday of impersonating the Sabbath. You are the jury - Saturday's fate is in your hands!

Keep up the good work,
MB

"Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas."
-Eleanor Roosevelt

Yada wrote:
MB,

It looks like we are going to be on the same page on everything other than a lunar week. I don't think that a lunar based Shabat is rational with the lunar cycle at 29.5. And I haven't found a shred of evidence for it in the Torah or Prophets. I've been asked to study this countless times and have done so, but never found it to be a satisfactory explanation.

But as we have discussed, so long as we turn to the same Source and are thoughtful about it, family members can agree to disagree on some issues such as timing. Moreover, even if there was a lunar week, it does not resolve any of the issues I raised this morning on SM regarding which day to observe Pesach because it does not resolve the lack of specificity regarding how to assess the beginning of each new month and year - particularly since there is a day and a half unaccounted for each and every month.

I'm no fan of the Julian or Gregorian calendar, and I prefer to think in years Yah, but there is no way to make 29.5 divisible by 7. I don't like man's names for days of the week or months of the year, but it's the only way to communicate timing today, so I translate Years Yah into the pagan time mechanism folks understand - while at the same time degrading the RCC. And while I'm uncomfortable with the Julian calendar and with the change from Julian to Gregorian, neither the year nor the week are divisible into or multiples of 29.5.

Is he suggesting that each new moon begins with the first day of the week? And what is his chodesh standard to determine the beginning of a month? What does he use to determine the first month?

If his particular argument is that the Roman Catholic system is pagan and errant, even misleading and wrongly named, he'd be right, but I do not think that there is any basis for a lunar Shabat. So a wrong is wrong but a wrong does not make an alternative right.

I've asked the smartest people I know in the Covenant to evaluate DP's book, and they came to the same conclusion. He's right about one thing and wrong about another.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but you asked my take on the lunar month.

I'm not going to buy his book. I don't need to know that the Gregorian calendar is wrong. But if you think that he has produced a rational argument on behalf of a lunar week that is not only accurately based upon the Torah and Prophets, but that isn't contradicted elsewhere in Yah's testimony and isn't inconsistent with evidence and reason, please share the basis of those arguments with me and I'll examine them carefully and thoughtfully.

Yada

MB wrote:
Yada:

I'll comment on my experience as far as relying on the evaluation of "others". If you can name "it", I've probably considered "it" and have even practiced and taught "it" to others, until I've "grown out of it" realizing that the facts point me to the new revelation that has been made known. At that time, I am then faced with the fact that I must change since Yahowah won't. Change is one of those things nobody likes. I recognize this fundamental truth and also realize that knowing Yahowah requires constant change as we learn how we are to act within His family, not ours.

As we come out of mitsayim, we all know that there are those things we've relied on, believed, and sometimes are reluctant to give up. When one travels around the world and experiences the various assemblies out there, comprised of groups of folks that have rejected their past religions, we come to realize they are all different. This is to be expected and it has never bothered me. I understand that we are all on our own path out of mitsrayim, and our starting points are at different locations. Some are deep within the bowels of the inner city, for instance. Others are on the outskirts of town. Some assemblies cling to "babbling" like they used to do in their old Pentacostal/Assembly of God churches. Others cling to the notion of a three-headed god, the trinity, or any other number of things that are difficult for them to shake off. I've found that the idea of "time" is no different in this respect. Therefore, when one dismisses certain items or ideas, I've found that it is most often due to this reality of clinging to that which one has become accustomed to and has relied upon in the past. After all, coming out of mitsrayim is a tremendously difficult thing to do, giving up everything one used to think was "real". I think those folks that have a natural inclination to distrust authority have an easier go at the process of learning Yah's ways than the vast majority of folks that rely on others to tell them what to think and do.

With that being said, I want to let you know up front, that the argument I'm going to do my best to present today is only what I think right now. I am fully aware that tomorrow I may be telling you something different as facts and enlightenment direct me closer to Yah. As you are fully aware, coming out of mitsrayim is a "process" not a single event. DP devotes an entire book to a topic I'm going to try to do justice to utilizing a single email; not quite as challenging as asking you to provide me an introduction to God by email. Or worse, please write me an email on how I get to Yada Yah. Keep in mind also, it isn't important to me one way or another what others do. I am perfectly find being the only one on the planet doing what I think is right and what I think Yahowah would want me to do. Most folks have to be a part of a group and have the approval of other humans to "feel" good about what they are doing. I've long ago learned that following Yahowah is a relationship between me and Him and has nothing to do with the approval of other men. I only spend my time on this because I think you, too, don't need the acceptance or approval of others to do what you think is right as well. If I fail to convince you of anything, fine. It could very well be due to my inability to make a sound argument by email. We're all used to this reality when it comes to following Yahowah and sharing information.

The process here is no different than what you recommend to your readers and listeners. Have an open mind and forget everything you know about your preconceived idea of time. One must forget everything they thought they knew about God to really know God, right? Yahowah's concept of time is no different. If I were the adversary knowing full well that the "meeting times" are important for the children of God to know and keep, my first action would be to change how they conceptualize and understand time. If I could change how they track time and keep time, I could easily keep the children of Yahowah from keeping His times. Time is the ultimate deception. Man today doesn't even know what "a day" is or when "a day" begins, not to mention a week, month, or even a year.

Everything to do with Yahowah can be known by contemplating his words and simple observation. Computers, telescopes, calendars, watches; none of these things are needed to know Yahowah and His times. We also have to realize that we are thousands of years removed from His words. You know this just by how much work it takes to translate the ancient Hebrew to learn its true meanings. Also, what used to be obvious thousands of years ago to the patriarchs is difficult for us to understand today. Even the way ancient Hebrew people thought and processed information was different then than how modern western cultures think today. What was simply obvious to them then is now a struggle for us today.

A year: We know that the year begins in the month of Abib by simple observation. Yahowah's calendar is absolute perfection. I've always been impressed with the fact that every Sukkoth, the trees and absolutely beautiful, as if Yahowah Himself commands the leaves to change colors while I'm camping out with Him. Abib is no different. Barley is found almost everywhere in the world. The notion that it must be observed in Israel doesn't make any sense to me and I don't know how folks without modern conveniences and communications would know how to keep His times if they weren't physically in Israel. After all, even the Israelites kept the Feasts and sabbaths without physically being in Israel for 40 years, not to mention all of the other times they spent away from their land. I can observe barley in the US and I can also observe barley in Afghanistan. I've never been anywhere that I couldn't physically observe barley. I'm sure there are some locations where barley doesn't grow, but probably not so far off that one couldn't walk to that location in time to observe the new year. It just has to be important enough for them to go check for themselves. I never rely on someone I don't know in Israel to tell me the ears are green and the barley is right. I look to the sky and see the crescent sliver of light on the moon, look down at the barley, and I know when it is Abib and the beginning of the year. The equinox is something that would require me to track the time of both day and night, or use some other form of electronic gadget to know. The equinox is a nice tool, but never required to know Yahowah's first month of the year. I've been doing this for years and it has never failed me. I start my first month when Yahowah provides me His signs. The seventh month always looks the same; perfect and beautiful. Yahowah has never failed my simple observation. His natural signs are complete perfection. We know that the word month comes from moon. Moons have always dictated months for us. Even our current 30/31 day months were based on the original lunar cycle. Are there the same amount of lunar months in every year? No. Sometimes we simply reset and get an extra lunar month, but Abib never changes. The beginning is always the beginning. This idea of a reset is foreign to the modern way of thinking about time, but even today we "reset" by way of a leap year utilizing the month of February. Resets are completely natural.

A month: I look to the sliver of light and know when the month begins. It is a self correcting system. I can easily "predict" sabbaths and new moons because I've grown accustomed to natural time. I look up and know I'll see the half moon and that the sabbath is tomorrow (more on that later). I also know by experience and continual observation what the moon looks like in its second and third day. If it is raining, I'll know that I wasn't able to see the new moon, but that it was there because I'm looking at the slightly larger sliver and where it is in the sky the next night. This rarely happens, but occasionally new moons won't be visible due to weather. The moon dictates my sabbaths and my weeks. I don't need a man made calendar or elaborate record keeping to know Yahowah's times. If I'm flying across the planet, jumping time zones and days, I know when the sabbath is just by looking to the sky. Consider an international date line. Who is right? Even though two separate individuals are close enough to meet with one another and celebrate the sabbaths and feasts together, one is on one side of the date line and the other is on the other side. Who is keeping sabbath correctly? Yahowah's signs are perfect and don't require such man-made nonsense as date lines. They both look up and know when the sabbath is regardless of where they are on the planet. The entire planet can observe the new moons on the day they are supposed to experience them.

A week: A week is simply a way for us to divide Yahowah's months (or moon cylces) into their weekly sabbaths. Weeks are always seven days long, so we can keep the seventh day sabbath. The moon points to the seventh day sabbath each and every week throughout Yahowah's months. The new moon is followed by a celebration (not a sabbath). New moon days (1st day) are separate from sabbaths. We celebrate and rejoice in the sign of the new moon, but they will always point to the sabbath. A half moon is always followed by the sabbath (8th day). A full moon is always followed by the sabbath (15th day), another half moon again followed by the sabbath (22nd day), the waning crescent followed by a sabbath (29th day). We then look to the sky for Yahowah's New Moon and repeat the process. Man has separated the sabbaths from Yahowah's months (or moon cyles). No more can one tell when the sabbath is unless one is studiously keeping track of days and counting, not able to see any sign associated with the sabbath. What if one were underground and unable to know how many days lapsed? Could he come out from his bunker and know when Yahowah's sabbaths were? Yes, as long as he threw away Satan's Gregorian calendar! Sabbaths are always on the 8th, 15th, 22nd, and 29th days of each and every lunar month. Think about this with regards to the Feast of Unleavened Bread. Passover leads directly into a High Sabbath, then followed by First Fruits. The Passover is always the evening of the 14th (full moon), followed by a High Sabbath on the 15th, followed by First Fruits! Scripture even tells us this. Man's weekly sabbaths have no relationship whatsoever with Yahowah's High sabbaths and feast days. A weekly sabbath could be any day within the week long F.U.B. This seems nonsensical to me. It was actually the controversy of Passover and when to keep it that lead me to find Yahowah's correct time. Man's time never works on Yahowah's feasts. He made sure Satan's time would never work on His calendar; again, absolute perfection! No matter how much effort one spends trying to make a Gregorian calendar and a man-made week fit, it won't and never has. I believe the lunar week was so common place and obvious to the ancients, it wasn't worth spending time explaining it. It was obvious to them. Explaining what a day is and when it begins would be equally as absurd! Like Yahowah's year with the occasional reset month, Yahowah's weeks too have an occasional reset day proceeding the 29th day sabbath. This is only unusual and man doesn't like it because it is a strange concept and unfamiliar to their thinking.

A day: DP does an exhaustive job describing when a day begins by doing the same thing you do regularly. He simply studied the ancient Hebrew and demonstrates that the day begins with sunrise, not the Rabbinal sunset. It makes sense to me, like it does to almost every child, that a "new" day begins when the sun comes up. We start our work at first light. He said, "Let there be light" and the day begins. We work during light, we then rest and enjoy our day's work each and every evening after the sun goes down. It makes so much sense, it almost shouldn't need to be explained. A midnight start of a day is ridiculous! How would one even know when a day ends and starts without a watch? Everything in scripture easily is reconciled with the understanding that day begins with sunrise. Again, DP does an exhaustive analysis of this in his book. We look up, see the sign of the moon, the sun comes up and we take action. We see the full moon for instance, we know when the sun comes up in the morning that it is the sabbath. The sign always proceeds and points to the event, as every "true" sign ought to. I believe the rabbis simply boxed in the sabbath by making starting it hours early. Days can mean two different things in scripture, no different than we have two different definitions of "day" today. A "day" could simply mean the period of light from sunrise to sunset or a "day" could be a complete 24 hours, sunrise to sunrise.

In conclusion, I had folks trying to "sell" me lunar months and lunar based weeks for years before I finally decided to really consider them. I simply dismissed them because nobody I knew were keeping them and everyone I knew and trusted dismissed them. I was determined to keep Passover and the feasts correctly and knew they were important. I understood Yahowah's times were for us to know Him and they pointed to future events that were important for His family to recognize. His signs are natural and never wavering. They don't rely on man's abilty to keep track of days and keep accurate records. His times don't require computers or calendars or even counting days. He could take me on a trip through His universe, drop me back off on this planet and I would know His sabbaths, High sabbaths and feasts simply by looking at what He gave us in the sky above. Even you recognize the importance of time and His meetings. You've even been so brave as to inform others when the last days are in 2033. You even say the evening of... based on the Gregorian calendar and the rabbinal idea of when a day begins. This is important. Consider the information. If I've done any justice to this subject whatsoever, and have in any way conveyed the slightest possibility of truth, you owe it to yourself, and to Yahowah, to at least study and consider DP's work and then see if it works and is in compliance with scripture. If you do, I think you'll find you'll have no problem keeping Yahowah's times as He intended us to keep them. I've been doing this for years, and all I can convey to you, is once I've discovered truth, I can never turn back to past ways and mistakes. It would be no different than someone trying to convince me to return to Christianity and attend church. I just can't do it and neither would I want to. The truth is powerful and it leads to even more truth. This is an awesome journey and there is no turning back. I don't care if I'm the only person on this wobbling rock soaring through the universe with my understanding of Yahowah's time, I can't go back to man-made ideas of time, days, weeks, months, and years. The enlightenment has been incredible and leads to greater understanding and appreciation of His times. Everything is in absolute synchronization with His times. Even the stars and heavenly bodies are completely synched with His times and sabbaths! The sabbath isn't Saturday beginning on Friday evening. The entire universe has a sabbath and it isn't in the slightest way associated with Satan's calendars and days.

I'm sorry this was such long email, but I thought I owed it to you to be as thorough I could and do the best I could with such an important topic as Yahowah's time. Besides, you've done a lot for all of us out here with your exhaustive work, and we are all indebted to you for that. If there is anything I could for you, I'm simply an email away. After all, I consider you a brother in Yahowah's family and there isn't anything I wouldn't do for kin.

May Yah continue to bless you and His entire family,
MB

-Eleanor Roosevelt

Yada wrote:
MB,

I appreciate the effort you put into this but you didn't provide any proof of the lunar week from the Torah and Prophets. Where does Yah tell us to correlate the week and the Shabat to a new moon? And if this is so, why are Yah's presentations of the Shabat in the Torah never associated with the moon - including in the Ten Statements He etched in stone?

My mind is open when the source is Yah's Word. I'll always change my thinking to correspond to what He is telling us.

Barley is the method of reckoning, but the condition of the barley, other than being '
'abyb, which we think means green and growing, isn't specified. So we have to make assumptions without precision. How much growth is acceptable, an inch, a foot, a small kernel, a developed kernel? And barley does not begin growing at the same time everywhere. That would make Passover start on a different day, a month or two apart depending upon where one lives. I don't see any justification for having it celebrated at different times in different places. And Yah doesn't provide so much as a single clue regarding the state of barley other than 'abyb - whose definition we are extracting from rabbinic and religious influenced tools.

I'm assuming that like most lunar week observers, you wouldn't accept a new moon for the start of the year that is visible a day before you have seen barley and made your personal determination that it is at a state that meets the standard you have set. That could create a very late year relative to other years, actually changing the time of the year Passover is celebrated. And many of us live a long way away from a barley farm. Are we to drive or walk a few hours every day during the time we are trying to make our assessment of it?

Long before 1400 BCE mankind knew how to predict the solar year and they used predictable lunar phases in conjunction with the solar year based upon observations, not telescopes. It is why I suspect that Yah designates the sun and the moon as the signs we should use to determine the Mow'ed in Bare'syth, not just the moon, and not the moon and barley. So I'm doing what Yahowah instructed by using the sun and the moon as signs to set the date of the Mow'ed Miqra'ey. 'Abyb then describes the first month of the year determined by the sun and moon.

There is no standard to judge the first day of the month. Seeing a sliver isn't precise. Yah does not supply any specificity or any standard as to chodesh. It doesn't take into account the height of the horizon which is very significant on new moons or the sky condition. What about someone who lives in a rainy clime where the dusk sky is seldom visible, or on the coast where low clouds and haze on the horizon typically obscures the setting new moon? If it takes a week to see it because of the sky condition, does that set the new month for people living there? What about those of us with failing eyesight? Are we forced to start each month a few days later because we can't distinguish a tiny sliver when others can? And how much of a sliver is acceptable?

Yah never associates His Shabat with the moon. He never associates the week with the moon. His most important presentations of the Shabat in the Torah do not include any references to the moon. And while there are a few references to celebrating a new moon, these statements are never linked to weeks or to the Shabat. I do not see where Yah has made this connection.

I'm not asking you to turn the man's book into an email, because the man's justifications don't matter, only to cite Yah's instructions that under gird your conclusions and to explain why He does not associate the moon with His Shabat when He is discussing it and the days preceding it in His Torah. I want to see what I haven't seen before, which is some specificity linking the moon to the Shabat and to the week in the Torah and Prophets and a justification to ignore the introduction to the Mow'ed timing in Bare'syth and to the presentation of the Shabat in Bare'syth, Shemoth, and Dabarym.

Again, MB, I have nothing against a lunar week other than I haven't seen any justification for it in Yah's Word. If it is there, and if it is consistent with all other references to the Mow'ed and Shabat, then count me in. But, if Yah doesn't provide such specificity, then let's just accept the fact that there isn't any specificity and come to appreciate why that is so. Then thoughtful people can conclude different interpretations and neither be definitively right or wrong.

Stay safe in Afghanistan. It takes courage to live there today.

Yada

Offline James  
#198 Posted : Saturday, April 4, 2015 11:30:36 AM(UTC)
James
Man

SP wrote:
Hi Yada,After reading yours and Roys correspondence in the forum,the one thought that came to me was that in YahshaYahuw34:4 the rolling of the heavens like a scroll,makes more sense to me now.Just like the rolling of the film of Mickey Mouse so is the rolling of Yahs spoken creation.We who are Yahos children can be likened to the new 3-D printing.Wow you guys really made my brain contemplate new thoughts ..Thanks a million..I will be re-reading your letters and again for sure.Have a great Shalom filled Pesach,Matsah and Bikuwrym

Yada wrote:
SP,

You know that you are on the right path when everything Yah says makes sense from that perspective. Roy's time and dimension review relative to Yah and science is one of those times.

Yada

Offline James  
#199 Posted : Tuesday, May 26, 2015 2:48:43 PM(UTC)
James
Man

N wrote:
Hello Yada,

The show today was wonderful!!! I know the information is disconcerting at most but we cannot keep our heads in the sand. It is comforting to discuss with the covenant family. Thank you for this. We would really love to have more discussions of this nature. Also, we would truly be interested in a covenant family gathering if that would ever be possible. It would be so nice to actually see those we have so much in common with. Thank you.

N

Yada wrote:
N, thanks for sharing this. I really enjoy listening to Roy. He is full of helpful information and useful insights. While he is brilliant, he remains focused and especially relevant.

Yes, we need to know these things, even though these things are troubling. Yah speaks of them so that we are prepared. We should follow His example.

Yada

Sheree on 5/26/2015(UTC)
Offline James  
#200 Posted : Friday, June 12, 2015 8:43:48 PM(UTC)
James
Man

BC wrote:
Hi Yada. How are you. I trust you are well. On SM today, you mentioned about cross dressing etc. The passage is Dabarym ( forgive the spelling) 22:5. The man or woman "wearing" is in the imperfect. I know I'm missing something here. So if a woman wears jeans & a plaid shirt & sneakers, ( like a man's attire) she is an abomination to Yahowah? What am I missing here?

Thank you for your time. Really enjoying SM and especially the Shabat on fri. evenings.

BC

Yada wrote:
BC,

The imperfect is to our benefit. It's like all of the Ten Statements. We are only in conflict with the instruction while we are engaged in the behavior. Once we stop, we are no longer in violation. Moreover, as a child of the Covenant our infractions are unseen and unknown.

Jeans are manufactured and sold for men and women. So are plaid shirts. Sneakers come in men's and women's sizes. I've worn a pink shirt, but I haven't worn pink sneakers. My wife has a pair. She has jewelry, I don't. Apart from an Irish kilt, dresses are made and sold for women. That's pretty clear today. However it was not so clear 3000 years ago when men and women wore robes and leather sandles. And that means that this instruction had far more to do with spiritual and practical guidance than the type of garments being worn - since they were the same.

Yah's not into religious garb or uniforms. The instruction in D22.5 was spoken by Moseh in opposition to false pretenses. Don't be a wolf in sheep's clothing. Don't pretend to be Torah observant if you aren't. Don't dress and pretend to be a woman if you are a man. Don't dress and pretend to be a man if you are a woman. Men and women are different. We have different, albeit equally valuable, roles in the family and home. Observe and celebrate the differences that make us interesting and that make us roll models.

Yada