logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline ibrie  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, July 29, 2014 3:59:57 AM(UTC)
ibrie

SHOLOM MY DEAR FRIENDS,
IF U HAVE NEVER HERD THIS BEFORE THEN IT'S SO EASY TO RESEARCH FOR YOUR SELF.ALL OF THE ANCIENT EGYPTIAN PAINTINGS CLEARLY SHOW THAT THE HEBREWS ARE A BLACK PEOPL.WE HAVE CARVINGS ON THE WALLS IN IRAQ THAT SHOW THE WOOLY HAIR,DREDS AND BRAIDS OF THE HEBREWS.
SO HOW DID THEY BECOME WHITE?.THE KHAZARS WHO OCUPY ISRAEL TODAY ARE NOT THE TRUE ISRAELITES.THIS HAS BEN THE BIGGEST CASE OF IDENTITY FRAUD KNOWN TO MAN.SO AFTER U SEE THAT THE HEBREWS ARE BLACK THEN U SAY WHERE ARE THEY TODAY.JUST AS IT SAIS IN EZEKIEL 12;14THREW15,SCATTERED AMONG ALL THE NATIONS.DEUTERONOMY 28 IS ABOUT THE CURSES.THE MAIN CURS THAT TELL US WHO AND WHERE THE HEBREWS ARE TODAY IS DEUTERONOMY 28;68.IT SAYS THAT ISRAEL WILL BE SLAVES AGAIN ,LIKE THEY WERE IN EGYPT BUT THIS TIME THEY WILL BE BROUGHT ON SHIPS.THERE IS ONLY ONE PEOPLE THAT WERE BROUGHT ON SHIPS AND PUT INTO SLAVERY AND THATS THE SO CALLED NEGRO.
http://youtu.be/5TVd8ovSPl4
the curses
http://www.google.com/im...&start=0&ndsp=15
UserPostedImage
ONE LAST THING TO THINK ABOUT,WHEN THE HEBREWS WERE SCATTERED AMONG ALL OF THE 4 CORNERS OF THE EARTH,THEY LOST ALL KNOWLEDGE OF SELF .THE ANCIENT PAINTINGS AND BOOKS WERE WHITE WASHED.THIS IS WHY THE WHOLE WORLD HAS BEN DECEIVED AND EVEN THE LIE IS SO STRONG EVEN WHEN U SEE THE TRUTH WITH YOUR OWN EYES,U STILL CANT BELIEVE IT BECAUSE WE HAVE BEN PROGRAMED........
Offline James  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, July 29, 2014 7:33:11 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Was thanked: 216 time(s) in 149 post(s)
If this is the only reason you have come to the forum, then please leave. We have heard all this before. Noone here gives a rat's turd about race, so if that is your agenda then leave now and don't come back.
Don't take my word for it, Look it up.

“The truth is not for all men but only for those who seek it.” ― Ayn Rand
thanks 4 users thanked James for this useful post.
Sheree on 7/29/2014(UTC), Dennis Treacy on 10/18/2014(UTC), Shannon on 2/24/2015(UTC), Tracey Parker on 7/29/2017(UTC)
Offline ibrie  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, July 29, 2014 9:28:40 PM(UTC)
ibrie

Originally Posted by: James Go to Quoted Post
If this is the only reason you have come to the forum, then please leave. We have heard all this before. Noone here gives a rat's turd about race, so if that is your agenda then leave now and don't come back.

LOL,I WONDER WHY THAT TONE?.MY POST HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH RACE BUT NATIONALITY.THE NAME OF THE MOST HIGH WAS STOLEN AND THATS WHY WE SHATTER THE MYTH,BUT WHEN I ALSO TEACH ABOUT THE CHOSEN PEOPLE WHO IDENTITY WAS STOLEN FROM THEM U GET MAD.IM ONLY HERE TO TEACH THE TRUTH.NO HATE NO RACISM.IM ALSO HERE TO GAIN KNOWLEDGE AND GROW.I AM NOT AN AFRICAN AMERICAN BUT A HEBREW BY BLOOD AND THAT IS WHAT SHATTERING MYTHS IS ALL ABOUT,EXPOSING THE TRUTH. SHALOM
Offline James  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, July 30, 2014 7:48:35 AM(UTC)
James
Man

That tone, is because in the time I have been on this forum I have seen more than a dozen people come in making the same claims you are. I have tried to rationaly discuss it with them, and there is no hope. I don't care if the "true jews" were black, white yellow or pink with purple polka dots. It does not matter one bit in coming to understand Yahowah and His word. Since that, and not skin color is what is important and the focus of this forum this topic is irrelivant and pointless. So if this is all you have to contribute to the discussion please leave.

thanks 1 user thanked James for this useful post.
Shannon on 2/24/2015(UTC)
Offline ibrie  
#5 Posted : Thursday, July 31, 2014 12:56:41 AM(UTC)
ibrie

0k james.i respect every opinion.this is a point i want to make and maybe u will see where im comming from.the hebrew people are a nation.when people think of blacks,they see us all as one people but we come from many diferent nations.there is no such thing as race.only the human race.so my point is, the real hebrews identity was stolen and this is profacy.so this should be something exciting to talk about.has nothing to do with race.have u ever seen the oldest depiction of christ.he was black but the true image was white washed and made white.now if u were a tru hebrew then that would discuss u.sorry to keep going on but im just trying to give u my hearts feelings.

Offline Richard  
#6 Posted : Thursday, July 31, 2014 11:06:56 AM(UTC)
Richard
Man
United States

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 7 post(s)
Ibrie,

If you are going to post on forums in English, you would do well to learn how to spell and how to properly implement English grammar. When someone submits a post that is characterized by improper capitalization and spelling errors, I personally find it hard to take them seriously.

Forums are not the place, in my opinion, for tweet-like messages where "u" is supposed to be understood to mean "you" and "ur" is supposed to be understood to mean "your" or maybe even "you're".

Now I have a question for you. Why would an alleged theft of identity centuries ago be "exciting to talk about"? Who cares? Good God, man, fascinate yourself with something that counts, like Yahowah's Word. Forget all the other crap floating around out there. All it does is distract us from our true focus: Yahowah and His Teachings.
thanks 2 users thanked Richard for this useful post.
matt on 8/7/2014(UTC), Shannon on 2/24/2015(UTC)
Offline Steve in PA  
#7 Posted : Thursday, July 31, 2014 2:30:17 PM(UTC)
Steve in PA

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Christ...???
White Jesus Christ and Black Jesus Christ are both myths and false. Yahowsha' was a Hebrew and most likely had a skin tone much like those throughout the middle east today (olive, tan, mid-toned). Yahowsha' was not a black African. Real Hebrews identities were not stolen, if anything it seems as if some blacks are trying to steal an identity today.
There are much more important things that could and should be discussed in regards to observing and coming to understanding Yahowah’s Torah. These race and skin color discussions are a total waste of time. I’ve gone against my better judgment even replying to this.
thanks 1 user thanked Steve in PA for this useful post.
Shannon on 2/24/2015(UTC)
Offline ibrie  
#8 Posted : Thursday, July 31, 2014 5:42:15 PM(UTC)
ibrie

Originally Posted by: eh steve Go to Quoted Post
Christ...???
White Jesus Christ and Black Jesus Christ are both myths and false. Yahowsha' was a Hebrew and most likely had a skin tone much like those throughout the middle east today (olive, tan, mid-toned). Yahowsha' was not a black African. Real Hebrews identities were not stolen, if anything it seems as if some blacks are trying to steal an identity today.
There are much more important things that could and should be discussed in regards to observing and coming to understanding Yahowah’s Torah. These race and skin color discussions are a total waste of time. I’ve gone against my better judgment even replying to this.

Thanks for your response,Like I said we have the oldest paintings that show Yahowsha and his mother as jet black,Witch is what olive skin tone realy means.Olives are black and green.But we know he wasent green right.We know he had hair like wool and skin of brass.only negroes have wooly hair ,and our skin tones cover all spectrums.If you do your recearch then you will find the truth.We are the tribe of judah.
proof
proof
http://youtu.be/LDGLN7dZHlw
Ok ,I HAVE PROVIDED VIDEOS OF THIS TRUTH,ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS OPEN YOUR MIND BECAUSE WE HAVE BEN PROGRAMED A LIE AND WHEN WE HERE THE TRUTH THE TRUTH SEEM LIKE THE LIE.
Deuteronomy 28-68.tells us who we are.only the negroe nation was put on ships and made slaves.
So if you respond with out looking at these videoes then i know you dont want the truth.
Offline James  
#9 Posted : Friday, August 1, 2014 1:33:13 PM(UTC)
James
Man

I have now watched through about half of your "Proof" and it is all speculation and conjecture on a pointless topic. If the skin color was of any importance then Yahowah would have told us so in his Scripture, since he didn't I don't care.

You have showen us your "proof" it is here for anyone who wants to waste there time, but I am not going to let it wast anymore space on this forum. I am locking this topic and the others on this same topic.

Please do not post on this again, and refrain from posting the same material in multiple threads.

Offline James  
#10 Posted : Sunday, August 3, 2014 8:02:07 PM(UTC)
James
Man

Since this came up during our Shabbat study on BTR I thought I would post the link to it here.

http://www.blessyahowah....2014/08/14-08-01_BTR.mp3
or
http://www.blogtalkradio....mp3?localembed=download

Also it has come to my attention, through complaints, that ibrie has been using the Private Message feature to continue to attempt to convert people to his views. I thought I would share the message I recived today.

ibrie wrote:
Subject: you are racist
you hate the facts and one day all you racist will know you have ben pyaying to a black yah.shalom

Since any response I had to him would do him no good I thought I would respond publicly so that others may benefit.

Ibrie,
You are the one who has made race the issue. I have stated time and again that I don't care if the Yahuwdy are black, white, brown or yellow. It is irrelevant to me, as it should be to anyone who thinks rationally. By my reckoning that makes you the racist, not me. Furthermore Yahowah is a spiritual being and as such has not skin and therefore no skin color. Yahowsha had a body and the skin color of that body is never specified, again because it is irrelevant, but that body has been destroyed having served its purpose. Yahowsha has returned to Yahowah, when Yahowah chooses to manifest himself as a man he can look however he wants, and again it is irrelevant.

I would encourage you to listen to the show linked above. Yahowah's word is what is important, his Towrah leads us to being adopted into his family. Those of us that are adopted by him come in all shapes, sizes, races and skin colors, but when we are adopted we are his and that is all that matters. So if you wish to continue to tout your raciest views I am through asking you to do it elsewhere and am now insisting. At the request of several forum contributors I am herby banning you from this forum. Do not come back, you and your racist views are not welcome here.

Edited by user Monday, August 4, 2014 7:33:35 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified