logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

4 Pages«<234
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Steve in PA  
#151 Posted : Friday, April 18, 2014 2:06:52 AM(UTC)
Steve in PA

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Bubsy wrote:
Purely wild-assed speculation here, but maybe if Yahowah detects that Seeker understands, accepts, and embraces his Word, perhaps he provides protection for Seeker's mortal life through the next cycle of miqra'ey, so that he has a fair chance to observe them all?

I guess I'll find out at this year's Feast of Weeks if observing Passover, Unyeasted Bread, and Firstfruits before becoming circumcised, and then becoming circumcised post-facto works or not (assuming the doctor can perform the procedure before June 3). Hopefully he can get me in in May so I can find out. I guess I'll know by whether or not I receive the Set-Apart Spirit on that June day or not. (Anyone who has received the Spirit, what does it feel like?) If not this year, there's always next year...

Hi Bubsy,
It's great that you are getting circumcised here real soon as you are responding to Yahowah's instructions and basically making a proclamation that you desire to be cut into His covenant. I just want to encourage you not to put too much emphasis on having or not having a "spiritual experience" this coming Shabuwa. We all can experience and benefit from Yahowah's Ruach everyday as we exercise our nesamah/conscience. You are obviously using yours as you are thinking about His ways and responding to Him. He promises to enrich and empower those who walk in His covenant... you can trust in that whether you have an "experience" or not. I hope you have an awesome Shabuwa and the Ruach moves in a powerful way bringing you and those close to you closer to Him.
Offline Bubsy  
#152 Posted : Tuesday, June 24, 2014 12:15:58 AM(UTC)
Bubsy
Man

Was thanked: 22 time(s) in 19 post(s)
Originally Posted by: eh steve Go to Quoted Post
Hi Bubsy,
It's great that you are getting circumcised here real soon as you are responding to Yahowah's instructions and basically making a proclamation that you desire to be cut into His covenant. I just want to encourage you not to put too much emphasis on having or not having a "spiritual experience" this coming Shabuwa.

Well surprise, surprise, surprise. After a delay from June 13 to June 23 to get circumcised for spiritual reasons, I went in today to "get snipped", and the doctor tells me I'm already circumcised, and apparently was as a baby, and that he could see the "line". That came as a pleasant surprise to me, to know that I was actually already prepared in that regard. (My parents were raised as Christian Scientists, so that's why it was a bit surprising. I didn't think they observed the covenant, or maybe they had me circumcised for medical, rather than spiritual, reasons. I'll take it either way.) So now just the Fall Feasts to go this year, and I guess the spiritual communication lines are actually open for me, and have been all along. I didn't really notice anything different before and after the Feast of Weeks, but did spend a bit of the day re-reading Yada Yah about the feast.
Ha Shem? I'm kind of fond of Ha Shemp, Ha Larry, and Ha Moe myself. And the earlier shorts with Ha Curly.