logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

5 Pages<12345>
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Steve in PA  
#101 Posted : Sunday, January 26, 2014 3:39:11 AM(UTC)
Steve in PA

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 3 post(s)
" Please keep this note to yourself."

The man asked that this email to Yada be kept private. I know who FS is and maybe you both missed this request but do you think maybe you should remove it?
Offline James  
#102 Posted : Sunday, January 26, 2014 7:37:27 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Was thanked: 216 time(s) in 149 post(s)
Thanks eh steve. I missed that. I assumed that since Yada forwarded it to me that he wanted it up, and was in a bit of hurry and hadn't read it yet. It has been removed.
Don't take my word for it, Look it up.

“The truth is not for all men but only for those who seek it.” ― Ayn Rand
Offline James  
#103 Posted : Tuesday, January 28, 2014 7:58:17 AM(UTC)
James
Man

B wrote:
Yada

More people than you could imagine are listing to you around the world. Please keep doing what you are doing. Never be discouraged. You have opened my eyes to Yahweh and His Torah. I have been a devout Christian for 55 years and all Christians I have shared Ya with think I am crazy. I love my four children and 10 grandchildren. What can I do? I want all of them to know the Door (Ya) Way to life. I am retired military, previous politician, retired airline pilot and men's ministry leader and now an outcast! .....It is all worth the peace and understanding I have now. Keep it up Yada. I read Tea with Terrorists when it first came out. I had NO idea you would have this affect on my life.

Ya bless
B

Yada wrote:
B,

Thank you for sharing this, B. Welcome to Yahowah's family.

For you to have rejected Christianity after being devoted to it for 55 years there had to be something that triggered you to question the religion. If you have a free moment, please share it with me.

There are a thousand reasons to walk away from Christianity and then walk to Yahowah, but until a person is open to the truth, until a person reaches the point that they will let go of long held beliefs when they are in conflict with evidence and reason, nothing matters. So with your children and grandchildren, I'd recommend sharing some of those unanswerable questions. If they appear open, share the truth. If not, tell them that when they are ready to hear the truth, you'll share it with them at that time.

Your initial response from your family is the same we have all experienced. It is what Yahowsha' told us would happen. But the more we learn, the more we come to enjoy our relationship with Yah, the better we are prepared to share, this often changes with time - especially with loved ones who are not overtly religious. So while I suspect based upon Yahowah's testimony and my personal experience that most of your children and grandchildren will continue to believe lies, if you continue to study and grow, some members of your family will embrace the truth.

If you haven't already, consider reading the updated version of Questioning Paul at www.blessyahowah.com or www.yhwh-qra.com. And then read www.IntroToGod.org and www.YadaYah.com. These were all written to help members of Yahowah's Covenant family grow and then share what they have learned with loved ones.

Yada

Offline Sarah  
#104 Posted : Tuesday, January 28, 2014 8:46:54 AM(UTC)
Sarah

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Is the latest version of QP at blessyahowah.com and not at questioningpaul.com? I wish every chapter in QP and YY had a revision date so I know which is the lastest.

Thanks!
Offline James  
#105 Posted : Wednesday, January 29, 2014 2:51:46 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Yeah the latest edition is at BlessYahowah.com and not yet at QP. Yow'el has been busy trying to rebuild QP, as well as YY and ITG pages to not use Scribd because it has caused a number of issues.

I will suggest that he add edit dates to the chapters.

Offline Richard  
#106 Posted : Friday, January 31, 2014 11:18:42 PM(UTC)
Richard
Man
United States

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 7 post(s)
I'll see if I can figure out the edit dates. Bear with me, if you would.
Offline James  
#107 Posted : Saturday, February 1, 2014 10:37:25 AM(UTC)
James
Man

flintface wrote:
I'll see if I can figure out the edit dates. Bear with me, if you would.

I meant that I would suggest it to Yada, but if it's not too much trouble for you to do it. Thanks.

Offline Sarah  
#108 Posted : Saturday, February 1, 2014 11:30:11 AM(UTC)
Sarah

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Sure, I can email Yada. Thanks, guys!
Offline James  
#109 Posted : Monday, February 3, 2014 9:58:32 AM(UTC)
James
Man

R wrote:
Hello Yada,

I have been marveling at the recent run of Shattering Myths and Shabat BTR shows of late. TI was especially pleased to hear the reply to the John 3:16 support for belief / faith only responses to advance Pauline doctrine and was pleased to listen to your conversation about food instructions and physical circumcision.

In the course of the recent shows you mentioned how the events, in Damascus and it's eventual destruction leads to the Magog Islamic war on Israel. Do you have a sense as how then we should expect to see the current war in Syria develop and how the Iranian Shia factions there in in Iran, Iraq and Lebanon to function in the Magog war? It seems that the Shia v Sunni divide would prevent these powers from unifying against Israel, at least in the immediate future and wonder how the two will get there in coming days. Will one faction or the other prevail and unifiy the Magog alliance? If so, how would this develop?

Much thanks for any thoughts or especially prophetic insights you may have on this question.

Respectfully,
-R

Yada wrote:
R,

It has been a special time on Shattering Myths and Yada Yah Radio recently, equal parts extemporaneous, enlightening, enriching, and uplifting. It has been a joy. And much of it has come because more people are contributing by calling into the show.

Your question is driving my search for answers. This morning I'm searching Yah's Word in Yasha'yah 17 for the process that will play out over the next 12 years. So before I answer, and present my conclusions as to how this is going to play out, I want to read deeper into the prophecy. And what I'm seeing thus far is the current Shia v. Sunni civil war destroying Damascus is as influential as the current Kerry drive to force Israel to sacrifice land, narrowing the nation at the waist. They are both key components driving the timing and positioning of the players. It is as if we are watching WWIII ignite before our eyes.

So before I say more than the destruction of Damascus, Muslims attacking Muslims, the world taking sides, and American leading the charge to destroy Israel was all laid out for us, I'd like more time because I have more to learn.

Yada

Offline James  
#110 Posted : Thursday, February 6, 2014 6:55:11 AM(UTC)
James
Man

J wrote:
Yada - what do you think about the idea of just reading off a few headlines at the beginning of the show and they inviting listeners to call in if they'd like to talk about any of them?

You really shine when someone calls in. It might be a way to get a discussion going during the news segments.

-J

Yada wrote:
J,

To be open and honest, I'm loosing my enthusiasm for doing the show. Your suggestion would be a very good one if the show was syndicated and if we had a lot of different callers with different questions and perspectives, but we don't. So I'm considering walking away from it. The aggravation and time commitment are wearing on me. And there just isn't enough support from GCN in syndication to justify the hours devoted to it. Perhaps the problem is reality: Yah's message resonates with one in a million, and the vast majority of people are patriotic, pro-military, political, and or religious, making an attempt to prevail using mass media all but impossible.

If nothing changes, I expect to continue on as usual for a few more weeks and then consider providing GCN with a month's notice.

Yada

Offline Sheree  
#111 Posted : Thursday, February 6, 2014 7:32:30 AM(UTC)
Sheree

Was thanked: 17 time(s) in 14 post(s)
while I understand why you would leave SM Yada,I sure will miss you and the time listening to the show
William "The Elevator Man"  
#112 Posted : Thursday, February 6, 2014 1:12:51 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Well, I'm thankful for the time you spent with us Yada. And like Sheree, I will miss you brother... My family and I will miss hearing you share Yah's Word, while having dinner....
Offline Richard  
#113 Posted : Thursday, February 6, 2014 8:00:44 PM(UTC)
Richard
Man
United States

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 7 post(s)
I have been wondering if you were feeling those things, brother, and I can understand your feelings. Like Sheree and William and hundreds or thousands of others, I will miss the daily swim in the ocean of knowledge and understanding Yah has made available to us through your devotion to Him and His Word. Do whatever seems right to you. We all love and cherish you.
Offline Steve in PA  
#114 Posted : Friday, February 7, 2014 2:38:26 AM(UTC)
Steve in PA

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 3 post(s)
The following was shared on the FB group by Scott, the shows first producer...

SB- I spoke with Yada briefly this evening. Here is what he told me that I feel he won't mind me sharing with you all:

Yada- Yes, I've been here before with GCN. And yes, I continued because of our friendship. But the show is no longer fun. Therefore, the only rational response is to stop doing it. However, I seldom give up on something that I think has value until it becomes obvious that I cannot prevail. So, I'm going to do my best to prepare and deliver an informative program for the next two months. If there is reason for hope at the end of that time, I'll continue a while longer. If not, I'll go back to translating and writing. I might even spend more time with my wife and kids. Who knows, I might even play some golf again.

SB- There you have it. I assume if I can convince the affiliate people to push his show and get a few stations it would provide the hope he mentioned... It will be an up hill battle to say the least, but I will do my part. I will also be trying to get the better commercials onto SM, I'll need your help on this as I don't know every commercial that plays that annoys him. As Jocie Meek Harhay says Forza!!!

___________________________________________________________________________________________

I certainly cannot speak for Yada but if SM ends after these next 2 months, I'd be surprised if after a short break that he wouldn't continue to broadcast some shows. BTR is already set up, it's commercial free, a casual environment with a chat room to boot. The old 90 minute format was nice... current events/news could be addressed with a smooth transition into Yah's Torah. Yada always came across BTR much more relaxed and at ease. You can tell the SRN news bites and some of the commercials are a distraction to where he has to address them sometimes taking up a whole segment on GCN.
Anyway, Yah's got it all figured out. Thanks Yada, Shalom!
#115 Posted : Friday, February 7, 2014 11:59:00 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I am new to this area of Yada's efforts, but have been familiar with his prior works for some time. He has been one of an extremely short list of people who have had the guts to address the problems facing humanity with intellectual honesty. I know that didn't come without risk or cost. Thank you.

It was the honest handling of one sacred cow that led me back to Yada's work when I began to take issue with another (Paul). I had no idea of the awakening I was in for. These books, this forum, and the radio show have been an invaluable springboard on life's most important journey.

It saddens me to hear that the production of what is arguably the best content on the "radio" is not meeting with Yada's satisfaction. It's a great show. Thank you to all involved.
Offline john56  
#116 Posted : Saturday, February 8, 2014 3:31:13 AM(UTC)
john56

I listen every day and can hear the frustration in Yada's voice at GCN. I also have been wondering if he could just not go back to BTR and just do the study part of his program instead of the news bit. I get a bit sick of hearing about Muslims all of the time anyway. Hopefully just an hour program on Yahowah would be great.
Offline James  
#117 Posted : Monday, February 10, 2014 3:09:56 AM(UTC)
James
Man

S wrote:
G’morning Yada,

Just want to apologize for some statements I made to you in my last email. It’s not my place to advise you on how you express your views. I’m sorry. I was just worried that some people were offended.

I do respect you and I do appreciate the time and effort you put into and your freely sharing of Yah’s words and the insights you gain and share from observation. Thanks.

Shalom... Yah Bless,

S

Yada wrote:
S, not to worry. I seldom read more than a line or two into critical emails. That has nothing to do with you, but instead with the fact that I receive so much hostility that the easiest way to survive it is to ignore it.

The CT view of 9-11 is not something I can tolerate or accept. I have risked my life to tell people that the problem is Islam. Muslims caused 9-11. And most of those who have come to know Yah through YY, QP, or the ITG have done so because of the credibility and reliability of POD. So when that research is undermined by CT on 9-11, everything I've devoted the last twelve years to revealing is undermined. So on this issue, you are free to believe whatever you want, but I don't want any connection between these books and the shows that promote them and 9-11 CTs that suggest that it was planned and perpetrated by the US or Israel.

Therefore, what you or other advocates of government complicity in 9-11 which to convey among yourselves is your business. All that I ask is that you do not mix those view with the promotion of SM, YY, QP, or the ITG.

Yada

Offline James  
#118 Posted : Monday, February 10, 2014 3:12:36 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Originally Posted by: J& Go to Quoted Post
Hello Yada,
We are a mother and daughter writing this. We’ve been listening to SM for a little over a year and have learned so much. We really understand how frustrating it must be for you having all the commercials and news breaks during the show. That’s why we listen on the archive and fast forward through all the breaks. That way, we don’t have to listen all that. We’ve even got the durations memorized! The first break ends at 17 minutes, second is at 28 minutes, and the third is at 46 minutes. :-)
We really hope that even if you quit with GCN, that you’ll find another way of broadcasting on a daily basis.
Sincerely,
J (daughter), and C(mom)

If this gets posted to the forum, please just use our initials. Thanks!

Yada wrote:
J&C,

Thank you. I do send every email that I respond to on YY to the Forum, but always with initials.

I appreciate your support and encouragement. And I don't blame you for ignoring the commercials. I try to do so as well.

I'm going to stay with SM for at least the next two months and then I'll reevaluate. Based upon the letters that I'm receiving, the program is providing those who love Yah with insights that they value. And it's particularly good to know that a mother and daughter are brought closer together and closer to Yah as a result.

Yada

Offline James  
#119 Posted : Monday, February 10, 2014 3:14:03 AM(UTC)
James
Man

R wrote:
Yada,

The run of engaging shows has been continuing and have been learning more each time. Thank you for all that you do to make them so.

I am very concerned that Israel is feeling increasing pressure, especially of late from our Secretary of State, Kerry to accept Muslim demands or face severe sanctions, including to limit the spare parts to operate advanced equipment that keep the IDF conventional forces able to deter those who seek their extinction. Recently I listened to part of a debate between a conservative author Dinesh D'Souza and one of the President's political mentor's Bill Ayers, in which a student at Dartmouth questioned the legitimacy of Israel in terms of it becoming an "Apartheid State". Dinesh defended the notion of Israel's right to exist as a Jewish state, but what especially concerned me was how prepared Ayers was to denounce Israel and in a pat way endorse divestment. Given the demographics within Israel's current borders can you suggest how Israel can justly remain Israel as the world's lone Jewish state and not become a Muslim majority state short of either the nuclear option IQ spoke without yielding the high ground and being narrowed at the waist?

I wish I knew of such a solution, as their current plight makes Yah's difficult instructions to Joshua (/ Yahuwshu'a?) to drive out, if not wipe out the named people's then dwelling in the land of promise. It seems to me short of dramatic increases in Israel's Jewish population or decreases in their Muslim population, or fighting in hugely devastating manner, Yah's intervention may well be their only hope to remain a non-Islamic state.

FWIW, at the moment it appears that the Shia crescent arm of Magog (Iran, Iraq, Syria and Hezbollah) is more organized and better positioned to attempt a massive invasion of Israel assuming that they prevail in the Syrian proxy / civil war, which it looks like they are accomplishing. I would guess that an attack from that faction would by the next decade draw in the PLO / Fatah, Hamas and elements of Egypt whether at a national level or volunteer fighter basis. Otherwise, I'm unaware of coordinated efforts by Shia and Sunni to fight together against Israel. Was Assad's Syria a Shia allied power in the 1967 and 1973 wars with Israel?

Either way, would you proscribe for Israel the Rx you mentioned for America, to cut their military forces by 90% and employ a 2nd Amendment / "Red Dawn" armed citizen defense model instead?

Respectfully,
-R

Yada wrote:
R,

Israel and the US are so different, that one would be freer without a military and the other couldn't exist without one - at least apart from Yah. The future has been shared with us so we know what's going to happen. That is why I know that the US is going to impose capitulation of the West Bank on Israel and that this is going to lead to an Islamic invasion.

No nation is remotely able to bring invasion forces or equipment to America, nor occupy such a large populous nation. But that is not true for Israel.

In time, I'll be prepared to report on Yasha'yah 17-18.

Yada

Offline James  
#120 Posted : Monday, February 10, 2014 3:19:30 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Originally Posted by: K& Go to Quoted Post
Yada, hope that something is worked out so that the show is not totally eliminated on SM, but you know that telling the truth is not popular, especially what you said about Alex Jones. But we trust in Yah, He works great things.

If it goes back to just BTR that is good with us, but we agree, we were hoping to reach more thru GCN. Today was great with JB and the other caller. We are always listening and reluctant to call in, but if that helps, let us know.

We do appreciate all of your time an energy that you put into the shows, thank you so much for making it so clear.

K&T

Yada wrote:
K&T,

While I don't know for sure, between live streaming and archives, there are probably 30 to 40 thousand listeners a week on SM and about 1500 for BTR, so it is a bigger audience. From that perspective it is better. But BTR is more flexible and efficient.

JB was great on Friday as was Rick.

Yes, I'd love to have you call in. The program is always better with listener interaction, especially when callers such as yourselves know and love Yah.

Yada

Offline James  
#121 Posted : Monday, February 10, 2014 3:23:49 AM(UTC)
James
Man

DM wrote:
Shalom Yada,

It has been way too long since I have corresponded...

First of all, HalleluYAH!!! His Ruwach Draws us to one another, and Empowers us in this "dirty (adamah)" material realm. All Respect and Admiration deserves to be directed to Yahowah, and what He is doing in the world through His Family!!!

I hope you were able to Energize and Refresh on the Shabbat. I greatly value your efforts and time in presenting YAH's Words to those who are able to take the time to consider them.

I listened to your BTR program archive from Friday night, and I couldn't help but reach out to you.

I have been enriched and strengthened by your Shattering Myths program on GCN and your Shabbat broadcasts on BTR. (As well as the books you have written. I'm still reading the new editions.) I am sure I speak for many when I say that there are not many places to turn to where you get real mental stimulation these days without the "religious or political hype, twisted interpretations, and agenda lead media coverage."

Yahowah's message needs to be spread to a broader audience, and I would love to help in promoting the show to syndicated radio networks if I can. (not sure how to begin or who to call, but I am willing to help out if there are any possible opportunities in my area, or any numbers I can call nation(world)wide to get things moving forward.)

I have called-in and commented to the BTR show back in 2009, and haven't been an active participant much since then. It has taken a great deal of time, and patience to read yours and KP's works. And especially to rid myself of "paul", and his half-truths. I feel I have forgotten more than I have retained along the way, and still get confused, especially with the "NT" writings, sometimes thinking "did paul or Yahowsha say that?" unfortunately.

I have been told by many family members and friends, "You need to find people to talk to who are like you..." (that means people who care to take the time to listen to what YHWH has to say - because they don't want to...) My mom and dad get steaming mad when I bring up anything that shakes their faith in "jesus", or even wosre when I speak out against paul (which I find sadly funny, seeing as I can talk against their god and christ, and they say I'm mislead, and need prayer... but when I talk against paul, I'm on the freeway to hell, and 'better watch out what I'm getting involved in'.) I understand that it takes a while for some people to see the truth, but first of all they have to be looking, and unfortunately some never will. (anyway... they will be praying for me)

Well honestly, I have to say, you and I don't agree on everything, and I do not feel that either one of us are right or wrong about our differences of observation. I feel it is a matter of relationship, and examination, which leads to interpretation, involving intellectual stimulation, which gives us our opinion and active participation, and that leads to our Trust and Reliance, that is acted out in our daily lives. If yours is a little bit different than mine, that's fine. As long as we're trying to walk the same line, and focusing on the same target.

I would like to be more involved with the GCN and BTR programs. I'm sure there are many similar people like me who benefit from the conversations that are presented on your shows, but don't get involved themselves for any number of reasons.

I have finally gotten rid of the Babylonian, Political, Religious, Pauline, Societal, and Familial influences in my life. Which has cost me a great deal of my family and friends intimacy and respect. That doesn't bother me all that much, fortunately they all still "love me" no matter what. And most of my broader family are supportive of my 'opinions' (or at least of me having them).

I have much more that I could say about my Journey with YAH up until this point in time (It has been an outrageous road), and what I feel is on the horizon of my future Journey over the next 15 to 20 (or less) years with my Abba. I hope I can share some of this with you one day.

I was going to call in about a question I had when reading ITG, but figured it may be better for you to answer via email. In Volume II - His Name - page 27. You quote Yirema'Yahu 23:13 - I have searched the DSS and all the possible Hebrew translations that I could find, and did not see the "ha" in 'ba ha ba'al'. I don't have Logo's software, but I do have an extensive archive of online tools. All the writings I see have 'ba ba'al'. Not a big deal, but in the ITG "ha" is listed in your transliteration. I would normally not be such a stickler, but when I am presenting this information to my loved ones and strangers, I want to make sure what I am referring them to is wholly accurate (to the best of our knowledge).

Also, I love what the www.yhwh-qra.com site has done with the DSS and the amplified translations. However, I can not stand to listen to the computerized voice recordings of YHWH's Word, or the readings of QP or even Psalm 119 in that monotone 'com-pu-ter vo-i-ce'.

So I have decided to record myself reading ITG, YY, QP, etc... for my own benefit. I find it helps me to retain information if I can listen to it more than once, in a clearly communicated way, and especially when I can read along and hear it read aloud. I used to benefit a great deal from listening to the Yada Yah recordings you and KP did on what is now the 'old YY'. I always wished you had done more chapters.

If someone else could benefit from the live recordings I am putting together, or if someone else is working on recordings of their own and wants to share so that I and others can benefit, please let me know. I don't read through the material as good as you or KP, but I think it sounds better than the unemotional monotone computer. I can send you a sample of the ITG - Intro, if you'd like.

Well, I apologize for the book, but I could have written volumes more. Keep up the good work, and remember that you are reaching out to so many more people than can reach back out to you with calls and comments.

I'm sure it's draining because on a network like GCN you deal with some irrational conspiracy junkies that have nothing better to do than send negative feedback to anyone who will read their rubbish.

I think more people listen and contemplate what you are sharing without calling in or emailing comments than you are aware of. You are planting seeds that people have to nurture and care for in order for them to grow. It takes time, we both know that, and the majority of people are too concerned with the monotony of their daily lives to take the time to investigate the information that is available concerning moving beyond the monotony.

But as they see the landscape change, over the next few years, I think more and more (even if it is 1 out of every 100,000) will come to consider and benefit from what has been presented in YAH's Towrah, Prophets, and Writings.

Thank you for all the hours you have put in and the criticism you take, for sharing the most important message in the Universe. May Yahowah Bless you, and always Protect you and your loved ones, and His Family throughout the world.

Peace and Love to you,

DM

Yada wrote:
DM,

Thank you. Since you volunteered, I passed your name and email along to J. She is the most devoted editor of YY, ITG, and QP. She and another devoted listener, R, recently agreed to work as a team to get SM syndicated. I would be grateful if you would consider working with them.

Your comments on how differently your family responds to you on "Jesus" and "Paul" is amazing. They must know that the latter founded their religion.

If and when you create an audio version of any chapter of YY, the ITG, or QP, please send it to me. We'll share it with others. Most prefer listening to reading.

And yes, the battle with the conspiracy advocates was the last thing I wanted. Their zeal for their beliefs is akin to religious devotion to the lies of faith.

Keep in touch,

Yada

PS I'm so focused at the present to trying to rewrite the chapter of YY on Yasha'yah 17-18, that I'd like a raincheck on the potential translation error. But this I'll say, in the past I considered "Lord - Ba'al" to be a title only, but now I have come to see it as a descriptive name. Thus there is no need for ha - the as a name.

Offline James  
#122 Posted : Monday, February 10, 2014 3:31:26 AM(UTC)
James
Man

T wrote:
Dear Yada,
It has been a long time since I have written or spoken to you. I had a lot to process since I left Christianity. You may remember that my wife and kids were in great opposition to me following the Towrah at first. I shared some of your teachings with my wife about 9 months ago and she didn't like it. In fact she asked me to stop reading your works completely. Our marriage was on the verge of collapse and so I agreed to stop for the sake of my love for her and my children. I agreed to stop reading your works...not to stop walking with Yahowah. A lot has changed since then. Through gentleness, patient persistence, and careful study my wife and children came to realize that the Towrah is still valid and that Christianity is a perverse and deceptive religion. HaleluYah! Just today she told me that she wants to read Questioning Paul to see if she had that wrong also. So I guess that means I can also read your works again!

As to the topic of this email, I had some thoughts about the least and great imagery in Matityahuw chapter 5. As I was considering the idea of empowerment that you have been speaking of in your analysis of Abraham's walk with Yahowah, I began to think there may be a connection to the words of Yahowsha. He spoke of those who let go of or diminish the smallest of the Towrah's Mitswa and teach others do so, will be called "least" when they come into the kingdom of Heaven (for judgement presumably), and those who observe and teach them being called great in the Kingdom of Heaven. So here is my thought on this. Those who are judged (summoned/named/called) "great" in the kingdom of heaven will be those empowered and increased as Yah promised to Abraham. However, those who are judged as "least" will be those who are diminished and decreased, brought low, even the little they did have, taken away from them, imprisoned in She'owl. The great are expanded in dimensions and the least are diminished in dimension. I would like to here your thoughts on this statement by Yahowsha and if my reasoning here is sound. You are welcome to use my letter on your program if you like.

May Yahowah Bless you,

T

Yada wrote:
Great news, T. I'm beginning to see more of this, of husbands joining their wives and wives joining their husbands in the Covenant. In many cases, the children too. The only thing better than becoming a member of Yah's Covenant is having your family join you.

The current version of Questioning Paul is available at www.BlessYahowah.com and www.yhwh-qra.com. The version on the Questioning Paul site is still the old one. For someone like your wife who is now open to the problems associated with Christianity and the religion's conflicts with the Towrah, it is a powerful, enlightening, and empowering read.

In the new version of QP I cover both aspects of your question regarding Mattanyah 5. I strongly suspect that you will enjoy the answer. But if you are not satisfied with it, if you still have questions regarding Yahowsha's statement, or if you disagree with my translation or interpretation, please send me another note and I'll do my best respond.

Yada

Offline James  
#123 Posted : Tuesday, February 18, 2014 3:05:23 AM(UTC)
James
Man

S wrote:
I am actually relieved you didnt have time to put me on air today..I would probably start stuttering..anyway my question is since I had my sons circumcised when they was born and had no thought or knowledge of the covenant when I did it Would it still be acceptable to Yahowah as a sign on my part as a mother and also as a sign for my sons if they ever choose to enter into Yahowahs covenant...Thank you Yada,S

Yada wrote:
Hi S,

I'm sure that you would have been awesome. I'd like you to call in again. I was fixated on the prophecy since it is so current.

I'm glad that you circumcised your sons for their benefit, but no, if you did so not knowing why it would be like when my wife and I did the same for our sons not knowing why. But don't stress over this because as with all of the covenant's requirements, what matters is that we understand and accept these conditions. The fact that you and I embrace circumcision as the sign of the covenant is what matters.

I was once religious, but that is not counted against me, because I've walked away from the my former faith. Now I understand that for a man, circumcision is more than just symbolism, but even then as a parent you did the right thing.

Yada

Offline James  
#124 Posted : Monday, February 24, 2014 6:16:54 AM(UTC)
James
Man

W wrote:
Yada,

I apologize for stumbling on air; I get nervous sometimes. I'll call earlier next time, so we can get into the specifics about how I arrived to Yah's Truth. I'm certain it would help many people. Nonetheless, I sincerely appreciate you brother. Shattering Myths is such a wonderful program, I literally learn every time I listen!

I'm contemplating calling the BTR program tonight to ask a question. I have a friend who compares Yah to Mother Nature. He feels that MN does not care about race, color, creed, young, old, emotions, ect. He feels that when natural disasters occur MN will destroy anything in her path. He said, " IF God exsist, He is no different than MN". He doesn't care about humans.

His way of thinking is due to his son's death. 7 minutes after being born he son died in his arms, and he feels that IF God is real, why would God let his son die? Why couldn't his son enjoy the pleasures of life? This is the root cause of him questioning whether God exist or not? In discussing this with him, I explained there is evidence for us to reason with, if we chose to research and confirm. His response was "How do you know? How do you know if what your reading from isn't a fake too?" He then got silly and wanted to quiz me on every topic known to man. I'm being facetious but that's how I felt. Furthermore, he felt that if I was so certain about knowing, then I should be well verse in topics such as, science, philosophy, mathematics, ect. I held my own but it was counterproductive to state the least.
This man is intelligent and irrational, all in one. I guess I'm having a difficult time accepting that someone of his stature could possess the two attributes (pro/con) in one mind? How would have dealt with this man?

Yah Bless,

W

Yada wrote:
You were great as always, W. But yes, I'd appreciate it if you'd call in again, but earlier when we have much more time to listen to your story. It will resonate with others, and thus is important.

Your friend is mostly wrong, but partly right. Yahowah doesn't care about the color of our skin, or even that we have skin. And He doesn't care about most humans, including your friend. Yah is the Father of nature, in that He created it, but the Mother Nature mythology is as old as Babylon and as pervasive as Catholicism and Environmentalism. But beyond this, your friend's logic is nonexistent, even though many believe similarly. So, please, pose the question and we'll tackle it.

As you know, God has nothing to do with his son's life or death. But I understand that death is the birth of religious myths, as is the unexplained.

We can deal with the "fake" during the call.

I don't understand the connection between knowing Yahowah and understanding the Covenant
and knowing and understanding everything else. If that were true, wouldn't eternal life be boring?

There is usually a disconnect between knowing and understanding. And intelligence is just the processing speed and capability of the brain. I've yet to meet a computer with discernment.

So, please, call in very early on before we get started and then systematically pose these questions one at a time.

Criag

Offline James  
#125 Posted : Monday, February 24, 2014 6:18:34 AM(UTC)
James
Man

M wrote:
Yada,

I noticed that the flag and coat of arms of the Republic of Macedonia both have sunbursts. I thought that was interesting. Not sure that it means anything. The Catholic church just loves to use sunburst imagery also.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republic_of_Macedonia

File:Flag of Macedonia.svg

File:Coat of arms of the Republic of Macedonia.svg

http://en.wikipedia.org/...he_Republic_of_Macedonia

The new eight-rayed sun represents "the new sun of Liberty" referred to in the national anthem of the Republic of Macedonia, Denes nad Makedonija ("Today over Macedonia"):

Today over Macedonia, is being born
the new sun of liberty.
The Macedonians fight,
for their own rights!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denes_nad_Makedonija

National Anthem of the Republic of Macedonia:

Today over Macedonia, is being born
the new sun of liberty.
Macedonians are fighting,
fighting for their rights!
Macedonians are fighting,
fighting for their rights!

Now once again the flag stands
(that) of the Krushevo Republic
Gotse Delchev, Pitu Guli
Dame Gruev, Sandanski!
Goce Delchev, Pitu Guli
Dame Gruev, Sandanski!

The Forests of Macedonia are singing
new songs, new papers
Macedonia is liberated
Lives in liberty!
Macedonia is liberated
Lives in liberty!

Do not cry dear mother Macedonia,
Raise your head proudly high,
Macedonia is free
Free to live!
Macedonia is free
Free to live!

http://en.wikipedia.org/...of_Republic_of_Macedonia

The coat of arms of the Republic of Macedonia is composed of two curved garlands of sheaves of wheat, tobacco leaves and opium poppy fruits, tied by a ribbon decorated with embroidery of traditional Macedonian folk motifs. In the centre of the ovoid frame are depicted a mountain, a lake and a sunrise.[1] These devices are said to represent "the richness of our country, our struggle and our freedom".

I thought this is funny also. Why would anyone have opium poppy fruits in their national coat of arms? Of course why would anyone have a coat of arms.

Shabbat Shalom,

M

Yada wrote:
Yes, I noticed too. But it's not the RCC. The Macedonian Orthodox Church is an unofficial and unrecognized splinter of the Serbian Orthodox Church. Also, the MOC claims that it and the nation are one and inseparable.

Check out the president. He seems like a perfect match for the Towrahless one. He may be at 43, a few years too old, because he be 62 upon his death, but other than age, he's a dead ringer. He's both a boxer and an economist, both a banker and a politician, and he travels in very rich and powerful company. He's even a Nikolaitan named after the Greek god of victory. Nikola Gruevski...

Offline James  
#126 Posted : Tuesday, March 4, 2014 6:00:17 AM(UTC)
James
Man

F wrote:
Thanks for the great shows, Yada. You have some really nice insights with what's happening around the world, and the Torah teachings are the best around anywhere, and we appreciate it all. I hope you can continue mustering the strength it takes to do 3 hrs a day on the radio. I remember Rush Limbaugh use to say how hard it is doing the research and then putting it to a 3hrs show. You do a great job, brother.
Stefan nails what's happening in the Ukraine as well. I listen closely to his shows because I don't have time to sit and read all this, but I trust his evidence, and if you have the time you might find some new info listening to this show, but you hit on most of the identifiable problems.
Have a good day!... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQcthWzgt6Y

Regards,

F

Yada wrote:
Thank you, F. There is so little difference today between the news and Yah's message in opposition to human institutions, so a show covering both seems natural.

I look forward to checking Stefan out.

Yada

Offline James  
#127 Posted : Monday, March 31, 2014 4:17:50 AM(UTC)
James
Man

D wrote:
Yada, there are many times listening to Shattering Myths and the Shabat program that I want to respond as you continue to help me understand Yahowah's Towrah, but tonight I just had to relay this. In the car while driving home from eating out, my 10 year old asked me if I would please turn on shattering myths again. I had switched to the radio for a while so that my Mom wouldn't feel uncomfortable. I'm glad that my son was just as eager to listen as I always am.

Of course, just to make sure you don't get a swelled head, my 7 year old pointed out that you say "uh" lots of times! I told him it can't be easy to keep talking fluidly all the time.

I'm about two weeks behind, but am really looking forward to your YashaYah 17-18 translations that are coming up.

As I've said before, and will continue to say, thanks for sharing all that you do.

DC

Yada wrote:
DC,

Your son is correct. I agree with him. But fortunately, I'm in good company. Yahowah likes using flawed implements. While I'm not comparing myself to him, Moshe had a speech impediment.

More than anything, I'm thrilled for you. There are few things as rewarding than sharing these moments with our sons. You are a blessed man.

Yada

Offline James  
#128 Posted : Monday, March 31, 2014 4:19:35 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Originally Posted by: K& Go to Quoted Post
we think that Yah sent his most able spokes person to us when we were asking for truth....you. Thanks Yada

K&T

Yada wrote:
K&T,

We differ on this one, K&T. I'm waaaaay to flawed and inadequate to be considered able, much less "most able." Yah could do a lot better than me. But like you, I'm available, I try to be prepared, and I'm willing, and that seems to be sufficient so long as we are openly seeking the truth, so long as we are prepared to accept the truth when it is revealed to us.

I really enjoy your contribution to the show. Thank you.

Yada

Offline James  
#129 Posted : Tuesday, April 1, 2014 2:55:25 AM(UTC)
James
Man

BT wrote:
Yada,

Who was Paul persecuting prior to his encounter on the road to Damascus ? Was so called Christianity already established? I am so confused.

What did Yahowsha's mother, father, brothers, sisters and friends call him by name as a child and growing up (I know not Jesus)? Emmanuel?

The heat from my family and friends is getting intense. My grandchildren are very confused. They love my children (their parents) and they love me, but we are in conflict.

Thank you,
BT

Yada wrote:
BT,
Who was Paul persecuting prior to his encounter on the road to Damascus? Towrah observant Yahuwdym who recognized Yahowsha' as the fulfillment of Yahowah's promises.
as so called Christianity already established? No.
I am so confused. Why?
What did Yahowsha's mother, father, brothers, sisters and friends call him by name as a child and growing up (I know not Jesus)? Emmanuel? Yahowsha'.

Family conflict is common because most families are religious. Religion is confusing because it is based upon corruption. The only remedy for confusion is Yahowah's Towrah teaching. Read QuestioningPaul.com and IntroToGod.org.

Yada

Offline James  
#130 Posted : Tuesday, April 1, 2014 2:56:08 AM(UTC)
James
Man

A wrote:
this is a question somebody asked me:
"In the meantime, here is a question for you: In order to become a Christian (i.e., be born again and become a servant of the Lord Jesus Christ) do you need to first be circumcised?"

now I ask you, if you older man and have grown up children how can you circumcised?
you say it is still required now. this is a hard one for me to do.

Yada wrote:
No, but why would anyone in their right mind want to be a Christian? The Lord is Satan. There is no Jesus, but instead Yahowsha'. Christ isn't a name and it isn't a valid title.

Unless a man is circumcised he cannot be part of the Covenant, and thus cannot engage in a relationship with Yahowah. He cannot attend Passover, and thus cannot become immortal. He cannot enter heaven. Those are God's rules. There are no exceptions. It isn't my requirement or my opinion.

You don't have to do anything. You only have to be circumcised if you want to be part of Yahowah's family.

Yada

Offline James  
#131 Posted : Tuesday, April 1, 2014 2:56:46 AM(UTC)
James
Man

T wrote:
Hi Yada,

I wanted to thank you for today as I am sure you could tell my hearts aches to have a children. It's been a rough few months because I thought I would never get pregnant and to my surprise I became pregnant at the first of the year however lost the pregnancy at 5 weeks.

This has been a trying time but my heart is healing. I would very much like to get in touch with that couple you mentioned I did catch several of there showes while you were away.

Again thank you.

Very truly your,

T

Yada wrote:
T,

As I'm sure your doctor told you, in your thirties, miscarriages are common. That doesn't make it less painful, but you are in good company. My mother in law had several before giving birth to my wonderful wife. And many of our friends have lost a pregnancy and gone on to have healthy children.

This area isn't one I'm qualified to speak of beyond saying that we were designed by our Heavenly Father to be parents so that we'd come to appreciate the Covenant and Yah told us that the young children of Covenant parents are granted entrance into His home.

Thank you for being willing to share your testimony. Please call back in at any time.

Yada

Offline James  
#132 Posted : Wednesday, April 2, 2014 2:47:33 AM(UTC)
James
Man

CY wrote:
Why was the rock at Yahowsha’s tomb rolled away? Being he came back as a being of energy, not a physical body.

CY

Yada wrote:
CY

To fulfill the prophecy of Galal - of rolling away corruption, thereby opening the way to Yah. It is the lesson taught when the Children of Yisra'el first crossed into the Promised Land. It also allowed His Disciples to know that His body was not there.

Yada

Offline Mike  
#133 Posted : Wednesday, April 2, 2014 5:42:53 AM(UTC)
Mike

Was thanked: 24 time(s) in 16 post(s)
H1556
גּלל
gâlal
BDB Definition:
1) to roll, roll away, roll down, roll together
1a) (Qal) to roll
1b) (Niphal)
1b1) to roll up
1b2) to flow down
1c) (Pilpel) to roll
1d) (Poal) to be rolled
1e) (Hithpoel) to roll oneself
1f) (Hithpalpel) to roll oneself
1g) (Hiphil) to roll away
Part of Speech: verb
A Related Word by BDB/Strong’s Number: a primitive root

H1537
גּלגּל
gilgâl
BDB Definition:
Gilgal = “a wheel, rolling”
1) the first site of an Israelite camp west of the Jordan, east of Jericho, here Samuel was judge, and Saul was made king; later used for illicit worship
2) dwelling place of prophets in northern Israel about four miles
3) a region conquered by Joshua, site unsure
Part of Speech: noun proper locative
A Related Word by BDB/Strong’s Number: the same as H1536

H1536
גּלגּל
gilgâl
BDB Definition:
1) wheel
Part of Speech: noun masculine
A Related Word by BDB/Strong’s Number: a variation of H1534

H1534
גּלגּל
galgal
BDB Definition:
1) wheel, whirl, whirlwind, whirling
1a) wheel
1b) whirl (of dust, chaff)
Part of Speech: noun masculine
A Related Word by BDB/Strong’s Number: by reduplication from H1556

Jos 5:2 At that time יהוה said to Yehoshua, “Make knives of flint for yourself, and circumcise the sons of Yisra’ĕl again the second time.”
Jos 5:3 So Yehoshua made knives of flint for himself, and circumcised the sons of Yisra’ĕl at the Hill of Foreskins.
Jos 5:4 And this is why Yehoshua circumcised them: All the people who came out of Mitsrayim who were males, all the men of battle, had died in the wilderness on the way, after they had come out of Mitsrayim.
Jos 5:5 For all the people who came out had been circumcised, but all the people who were born in the wilderness on the way as they came out of Mitsrayim had not been circumcised.
Jos 5:6 For the children of Yisra’ĕl walked forty years in the wilderness, till all the nation – the men of battle who came out of Mitsrayim – were consumed, because they did not obey the voice of יהוה, to whom יהוה swore not to show them the land which יהוה had sworn to their fathers that He would give us, “a land flowing with milk and honey.”
Jos 5:7 And Yehoshua circumcised their sons whom He raised up in their place; for they were uncircumcised, because they had not been circumcised on the way.
Jos 5:8 And it came to be, when they had completed circumcising all the nation, that they stayed in their places in the camp till they were healed.
Jos 5:9 And יהוה said to Yehoshua, “Today I have rolled away the reproach of Mitsrayim from you.” So the name of the place is called Gilgal to this day.
Jos 5:10 And the children of Yisra’ĕl camped in Gilgal, and performed the Passover on the fourteenth day of the month at evening on the desert plains of Yeriḥo.
Jos 5:11 And they ate of the stored grain of the land on the morrow after the Passover, unleavened bread and roasted grain on this same day.
Jos 5:12 And the manna ceased on the day after they had eaten the stored grain of the land. And the children of Yisra’ĕl no longer had manna, but they ate the food of the land of Kenaʽan that year.

Shalom
Offline James  
#134 Posted : Monday, April 7, 2014 9:23:39 AM(UTC)
James
Man

B wrote:
Yada, Stunningly, moving GCN broadcast today. I could feel the passion exuding from your heart. About brought me to tears. When you say " How many times do you have to be lied to, before you decide to walk away." Boy, that really volleys the ball into their court. I feel like saying-C'mon people make a decision, you're an adult. LOL

Anyway, I love ya' my brother.

B
Yah Bless

Yada wrote:
Thank you B. Every once in a while I think it's good to do a show from the heart. This was for Christians, begging them to reject the lies. It was spontaneous from beginning to end. I had planned for a completely different program.

Yada

B wrote:
Someone, somewhere will get it. We just plant seeds. My problem is, I try to plant, water and grow the seed. I get frustrated because I try to do Yah's work as far as the watering & growing part. Thats His stuff. I plant.

B

Yada wrote:
BC

Yep, yesterday was a voice crying out in the wilderness. Some will hear it and seek Him. And He'll do the rest.

If we try to do too much of this ourselves, the failure rate is so high, that we'll only frustrate ourselves and those we are trying to reach. How many times can you offer a free steak to a starving man and have them push it away, preferring to die, before it gets wearisome? Yah is more patient than we are. And He knows when the effort is worthwhile.

Yada

Offline James  
#135 Posted : Monday, April 7, 2014 9:33:03 AM(UTC)
James
Man

LT wrote:
How can I call into the show. I'm a loyal listener via YouTube. Some day I'd love to call and ask a few questions.

Thanks
LT

Yada wrote:
LT,

Shattering Myths airs live Monday through Friday 12.00 to 3.00 PM EDT. The listener number is 877-300-7645. I'd love for you to call in and ask questions.

The shows streams live online at www.GCNLive.com.

Also, on Friday evening at 7.30 to 9.00 PM EDT, we do a Shabat Program on the Towrah. You can find it at YadaYah Radio (http://www.blogtalkradio.com/yada). You can listen live, joint the chat room, or call in questions (347-326-9553).

Yada

LT wrote:
Fantastic. My journey has been long! I found you first on your Torah truths clips -- then found shattering myths. I listen almost every day. At least to part 2 and 3. I am always intrigued by your take on the Torah. I find myself struggling in wanting to obey Torah and being ok with observing .... This is an odd place.. Makes me feel uneasy just observing. Your take on it leaves me more perplexed.

I love that you are speaking the truth about Paul and the lies of Christianity. Makes me wanna jump up and down some days. I've read through much of your Website and it concurs with much of what I've been finding too. I come from a charismatic Christian background....glad I'm out of that mess of lies.

I was wondering your take of the calendar? This is a issue in conflict with some Torah keepers. Do you trust the Hebrew calendar? Have you done studies on lunar vs solar. Etc?!" Such things make me crazy but it's a issue I think of,because my father celebrated Passover last weds. He has sent me some studies but... I find it too confusing. I don't think it should be so difficult.

Yada wrote:
LT,

Read the 119th Psalm on the Towrah in www.IntroToGod.org. It's the third section of the Teaching Volume. It will convince you that observing the Towrah is what Yah wants. Besides, He asked us to observe the Towrah countless times and never once asked us to obey His Teaching.

The lunar Year beginning with Abyb is consistent with a solar year. So long as you begin with 'Abyb, your calendar will be in sync with Yahs. Last Wednesday was a new moon, so that could not have been the 14th day of the month. The month begins as the word implies, with renewal of light.

Observing leads to understanding and understanding leads to trust and reliance.

We have all been on a long journey. We all share that in common. Religion is pervasive and it is difficult to walk away from.

Paul was a bad man and his religion is stunningly corrupt. I'm glad that you have come to the same conclusion.

Yada

Offline James  
#136 Posted : Monday, April 7, 2014 9:39:29 AM(UTC)
James
Man

M wrote:
Hi Yada,

It's been a year since I've emailed but I wanted to drop you a note and let you know that I've been continuing this journey still trying to learn all I can. I still tune into your show and I was glad you went to a third hour. Your program is the smartest show out there - in fact, it's about the only program I find worth following anymore. I'm typically a day or two behind as I listen through the archives. (It's easier to download them here at work than it is to stream the show live.) I keep wanting to call in but it's been hard to find the time during the workday. Hopefully I can soon, I still have many, many questions.

In fact, one of the questions I want to bring to you today is about Catholicism. If you recall, my wife is Catholic. Just in the past week, we've had a couple of conversations about why I want nothing to do with Easter. Fortunately, these have been good conversations in that I've been able to explain what I've come to learn and she has actually listened. I consider this a success in that we managed to keep it to a discussion, honestly put our questions and reservations out there and for the most part avoid argument and emotion.

I was able to pose some questions that she admitted she could not answer. That said, I have hardly swayed her from Catholic stance. In fact, I almost fear that our conversations have more solidified her views. After I explained to her what I know of the feasts of Passover, Unleavened Bread and First Fruits, she is more of the mind that they (Catholics) actually do celebrate these during their Holy Week and, more signficantly, during the mass and eucharist. She even insisted that every detail of the mass goes back to "the old testatment" - including, she mentioned, the priests' robes and candles on the altar. Funny, because I'm pretty sure I've heard you cite both of those as evidence of babylonian influence.

(For the record, though I have explained to her that there is one convenant, but chose to not stop and explain the issue with "old testament" at that point.)

She's convinced that it is all (the mass/eucharist) is in line with scripture and is actually a valid observance.

For the most part, I've been smart enough to listen more and talk less around Catholics. (Probably one of the few times I've been smart about anything.) I've come to realize that they seem to have a scriptural basis for nearly everything. I realize it doesn't make them right, necessarily, or less of a counterfeit, but it's harder to convince them when they can point to scripture.

Again, I'm not saying they have it right, but if you come at them directly from the perspective of "everything Catholic/Christian is Babylonian", it won't even register with them. I've not read Hislop's "The Two Babylons". (Mostly because I've been focused on your works and haven't made time for it.) But I have done a little research on the Catholic response to it. It seems to me in their minds, (right or wrong), they have neutralized or negated it's arguments. So, to simply hand my wife (or another Catholic) that book, will have little effect. All they need to do is see the church's response to it and that will be enough to satisfy them. And, in the end, I think I will have lost gound and credibility.

While I realize evidence and reason have little effect against the relgious, I think there must be a better tack to take. My hunch is to use the Torah itself. But I'm not sure how yet. My wife handed me a book about the mass saying it talks about how every bit of it is scriptural. I'll read it.

I would like to ask you if you have any advice or suggestions with this. I've actually been wanting to ask you about it for some time but now that I've finally had these conversations with her, I think it's time.

Please understand something: this is not a position I want to be in. I'm not naive and plenty of people smarter than me have tried this already. I wasn't out to take on the Catholic church here. I don't care about them and I can honestly think of a million other things I would rather spend my time and energy on. I'm only engaging this because of my wife and children.

Again, I would be grateful for any advice you might have.

Thanks,

M

Yada wrote:
M,

The Eucharist, like everything Catholic, is in direct opposition to the Towrah. The Towrah says not to eat flesh and not to drink blood. And the Eucharist corrupts the celebration of Passover and Unleavened Bread, and removes them from their context on the Way to God and to salvation. It was orchestrated by Constantine to separate Christianity from the Towrah, making it the opposite of the Towrah.

Your wife has not only bought into the line, she has swallowed the poison hole. I don't think there is anything you can do for her. Sorry. But if you'd like to be as prepared as possible to poke holes in Christianity, read the updated version of www.QuestioningPaul.com. Then read www.IntroToGod.org. That way, no matter the issue, you will know the answer.

All you can do is what you are doing, which is to point out the irresolvable questions in Catholicism. There are a thousand of them. And with each lie exposed, ask her: since the church clearly lied to you about xyz, what else have they lied to you about, and why do you trust someone who has knowingly deceived you? Start with Yahowah's name, then Yahowsha's name, then the Queen of Heaven, then the trinity, then the cross, then Christmas, then Easter, then Sunday, then....

I've always been reluctant to buy into the claim that the RCC is the Beast, the Whore of Babylon, but now that I've just finished translating Daniel 7, I've learned that Pauline Christianity generally, and Roman Catholicism specifically, are the Beast. It's obvious. Catholics are going to love the "Antichrist."

Yada

Offline James  
#137 Posted : Monday, April 7, 2014 9:42:21 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Adam wrote:
Yada,

Do you consider yourself a Messianic Christian? I hope you don't mind if I ask you some personal questions.

Yada wrote:
Adam,

I'm opposed to all religions including Christianity, Judaism, Islam, and Socialist Secular Humanism - as is God. The actual title is Ma'aseyah. It means "Work of Yah." His name is Yahowsha'. It means "Yah Saves." I focus on Yahowah (God's one and only name) and His Towrah (which means "teaching" not law) and trust what God has to say about His Covenant (which is a family relationship).

I've written a volume of books, including www.YadaYah.com on prophecy, proving that God exists and that He inspired His Torah and Prophets. It begins with the creation account and compares it to what we know through science. Then I wrote www.QuestioningPaul.com to prove that Paul, the founder of the Christian religion, was a complete fraud. Lastly, I wrote www.IntroToGod.org which presents the seven topics that are the most important for us to know about Yahowah: His Word, His Name, His Covenant, His Terms, His Teaching, His Invitations, and His Way. It provides the reader with a set of tools and the proper perspective to study Yahowah's testimony on their own.

And prior to this, I wrote www.InTheCompanyOfGoodAndEvil.com to present my business experience, followed by www.TeaWithTerrorists.com to discuss my meeting with al-Qaeda after 9-11, and then www.ProphetOfDoom.org, which is the most comprehensive presentation of the Islamic scriptures ever written. In addition to being an author, I've taken three businesses public in IPOs, I've been a billionaire, I've traveled in over 150 countries, I've been a guest on 1500 talk radio shows, I'm a pilot, owning and flying my own jet, and I've had the opportunity to meet many of the most interesting people in the world.

I don't mind personal questions but I try to keep my answers consistent with Yahowah's teaching.

Similarly, I'm opposed to both major political parties, to patriotism, and to militarism - in addition to our bankrupt economic policies. During the first hour or two of the show I focus on the news in an effort to demonstrate why these institutions are unworthy. It is interesting, perhaps surprising, but the fastest growing segment of our society is comprised of those who have come to realize that there is something horribly wrong with religion, politics, economic schemes, and military institutions. They no longer vote or go to church, and they are preparing themselves for hard days ahead. They know that we made bad situations worse with our foolish invasions of Afghanistan and Iraq. And they know that the nation is bankrupt.

I am driven by evidence and reason. I'm not a fan of faith or conspiracy. I love learning and value understanding.

What about you, Adam. How would you define yourself?

By the way, I'd love for you to call the show sometime. Messianic Christianity would be an interesting topic.

Yada

Adam wrote:
Yada,

I assumed Messianic Christianity was a possibility for you after listening to your show, but wasn't sure. I am not a Messianic Christian and I don't believe in denomination. Like you, I am a fan of reason and intellectual honesty which is why my belief in God and the Messiah are strictly faith, as I've not mastered my understanding of God on any level even remotely approaching yours.

I'm also opposed to both political parties, to militarism and to patriotism. I've heard that Oscar Wilde said patriotism is a virtue of the vicious. If true, that resonates with me. I am one of those you refer to as the fastest growing segment of society. I don't go to church, I no longer vote after the Paul family let me down, and education, religion, our economic system and all else you touched on is rotten to the core. I am surprised, honestly, that you are not a fan of conspiracy because to me it appears to be everywhere throughout recorded history and our modern era. It even seems to be littered throughout the Bible.

Are you familiar with Sacred Geometry? I'd be interested in your thoughts on that and any parallels we might find in the Bible and Towrah. Also, I've heard many "names" for God. What of Jehova, Ja, Yah, etc? There are so many it is confusing.

You are probably one of the most interesting people on Earth who I'm aware of. Though it has been a challenge to pitch your show, I assure you it is not due to a lack of interest, it is mostly due to a dying business model being propped up by an industry unwilling to adapt to changing circumstances. In business one must take risks and there isn't a lot of that in radio these days. I'm happy to help in any way I can.

Yada wrote:
Adam,

Is there any chance that you'd consider calling into the show? You've raised many interesting points that I think others would benefit from considering.

Should that not be something you'd be comfortable doing, can I share portions of your email and respond to your observations during the show?

I agree with you on the broken nature of talk radio. The pay for play model has no chance of prevailing. But the problem is bigger and more complex than this. It too would be an interesting topic, one we could do in such a way that it would demonstrate our support for radio stations.

I appreciate your efforts and your kind comments regarding the show.

We have recently assembled a team of twelve devoted listeners who are systematically calling and writing stations on behalf of the show. Since our goals are the same, would you consider helping them so that their efforts support our common interests?

Yada

Offline James  
#138 Posted : Thursday, April 10, 2014 9:33:11 AM(UTC)
James
Man

JM wrote:
What do you think the Mark of the Beast will be? Will they literally try to implant a microchip?

Yada wrote:
I've been studying Daniel 7-8 recently, and I'm convinced that the beast will come from Macedonia and he will be an orthodox Christian, maybe even a Roman Catholic (even though they are but 1% of Macedonians). He will act and sound just like Paul. Christians are going to love him.

It will be a mark, the mark being a visible brand that can be seen and scanned.

Yada

JM wrote:
Wow! Please tell me more about the invisible brand. Is it true that anyone who takes that mark will not be eligible to live forever with Yahowah?

Are you planning on being martyred rather than taking that brand?

JM

Yada wrote:
It's not an invisible brand but a visible brand. It will mark ownership, just like a brand does cows. Taking the mark will condemn a soul to She'owl, and that's much worse than death.

I won't be here.

Yada

JM wrote:
You think you will be harvested before the mark/brand is issued?

Glad for you. I’m not counting on being out of here. And if I’m not harvested early then I only hope and pray I refuse the mark/brand and that I also do what I can to keep my children from taking it.

JM

Yada wrote:
We are gleaned right after Yisra'el is forced to surrender the West Bank and right before the Islamic assault on Yisra'el begins. The mark becomes an issue several years later.

The mark signifies an alliance with the Beast, who is anti Towrah. It will cause the recipient to be incarcerated forever. So, best to focus on your family now, rather than later.

JM wrote:
So, you are saying that a person is not annihilated? If they take the mark they suffer eternal torment? But doesn’t that sound sadistic? The average person who never asked to be born and doesn’t want to spend eternity tortured or forced to live with Yahowah, now is being tortured forever just for taking a mark/brand? What if they are not religious and know nothing about those ramifications?

Yada wrote:
That's what Yah says. It's business as usual up to that point. But then He leaves the beast to rule over the earth for 3.5 years. However, before that time, He intervenes to blow over one hundred million Islamic jihadists out of the Promised Land, He makes Himself known, He shows His testimony to everyone, He blares out a warning that all can here, so no one has an excuse. Even His most specific prophecies continue to be fulfilled before everyone's eyes. At that point, a soul is either with Yah or against Him. There are no longer any victims. It will be a tragic 3.5 years. You don't want to be there.

Yada

Offline James  
#139 Posted : Friday, April 11, 2014 1:13:17 PM(UTC)
James
Man

T wrote:
Yada,
I heard your conversation with Rick the other day and also your follow up explanation. I would like to share my perspective with you. I understood the reasons why you spoke over Rick and cut him off. However, I think the program would benefit from allowing people like him articulate their questions or comments more fully. By cutting him off so quickly and aggressively, it made your argument come across less effectively. I have noticed that you have a tendancy to lose your calm with the Religious people who call in. I feel that your message is much more clear and effective when you present it calmly and gently (which you do a great job of in your monologues). Let me give you a real world example of why I think this softer approach might be more effective and possibly even increase your number of callers and listeners. About a year ago when I spoke with my wife about Yahowah, she wouldn't listen at all. She told me that I came across too strong and agressive for her. I tried to get her to listen to your program, but she hated it. The things you were saying were way too much for her to process. She was digging in her heals deeper into Christianity, so I finally backed off. I changed my approach and became more gentle in our dialogues. She finally opened up to the point where she agreed to watch a video presentation by a "Hebrew Roots" teacher that very gently exposed the fundamental pagan roots of Christianity. The gentleness of that approach worked for her. She began to slowly but systematically shed errant religous beliefs. She knew that i had an issue with Pual, so at first she was looking for every teaching she could find to explain how Paul was actually Torah Observant. In fact, the Hebrew Roots movement spends most of their time teaching this, exagerating or misrepresenting the context of the New Testament to show a Torah Observant Paul. Even though she was learning the wrong stuff, trying to prove Paul, she was also becoming more and more receptive. I like to thing her brain was becoming Abib! So, one day she stumbled across your show on You tube and she actually enjoyed it! As she started to listen to your show on a more frequent basis (once every week or two), she started to actually question Paul for the first time. And finally, as I mentioned in a previous email, she recently agreed to read QP. She's only on chapter 3 and she's already decided to eliminate Pual from her life. My wife is now a regular listener to both SM and the Shabbat program. As I mentioned before, this is just my perspective. I feel the show would benefit from a more civil and gentle discussion with the few misguided religious individuals who call in. Now that the audience is widening with syndication, I think you are going to find more and more opportunities to engage these type of people. I see that your first syndicated radio station is in Southern Missouri. Coming from Missouri myself, I know for fact there is a very large Hebrew Roots community spread throughout the region. Just warning you...you're stirring up the hornets nest down there!

Your friend,

T

Yada wrote:
T,

I appreciate your advice and constructive criticism. I wish it was achievable. In practice, however, I cannot envision any scenario whereby a different set of statements, replies, and/or questions would have led to a productive discussion with the Hebrew Roots advocate. He continued to state opinions which were not accurate.

To be an effective witness for Yah's Word, I must correct his misstatements. He was unwilling to admit that anything he said was wrong, and just added another deceptive opinion, which then had to be corrected. All I had time to address was six, so why allow seven, eight, or nine?

Like all religious advocates, the zealots are immune to evidence and reason. He was not seeking the truth, he wasn't trying to learn, he wasn't asking questions or seeking answers. He was promoting the Hebrew Roots religion. I can never allow that to happen.

This situation is entirely different than your wife's situation. She was not promoting her religion on a radio program. That said, I'm pleased for you and for her. That is wonderful news. Once she became open and receptive, the truth resonated with her. It is how this always happens.

I cannot show respect for the Hebrew Roots religion and be an honest witness. I'm never going to ally with something that it partly wrong to advance truth. And I'm not willing to allow a religious advocate to deceive using the SM program without refuting his or her points. I did what I had to do with someone who was unwilling to respond to the proof that his opinions were errant. How much time should I have given him to present his religion? How many errant opinions should I have allowed him to promote? When is enough, enough?

It isn't like this fellow represented a significant percentage of people. Hebrew Roots is a thin slice. It's not like the 7th Day Adventists numbering in the tens of millions with positions similar to most Christians. So with the 7DA I refuted 28 false claims, and with Hebrew Roots just 6, because its not relevant to most listeners.

I wish it was possible to remain unemotional when someone is advocating a religious scheme that destroys souls. But I cannot. Yahowsha' couldn't or didn't. Dowd couldn't. Yahowah didn't. And come to think of it, Paul didn't either. Neither God nor I are advocates of style over substance - something that is not common in most debates. In an ignorant and irrational world, style trumps substance. We see this every day in politics and in the news. But that's not who I am or what I want to be.

I'm not pleased with how I handled the caller, but I don't know what I could have done differently that would have led to a better result. Sure, if I had let him talk, and if I embraced some of what he said, if I sought common ground, I would have come off as more likable. But at what cost and for what benefit?

Yada

T wrote:
Yada,
I see your point & feel for your position. I think though that many Hebrew Roots people I don't have the time right now to host my own radio program, nor would I want to. So I really can't put myself in your shoes! Maybe some day! I think the main reason I want to hear you have these kinds of discussions is because in my own personal family discussions, I tend to escalate as well. My friends and family get quite upset when they hear the truth. I do the best I can to stay calm, but it isn't easy and I usually fail. So I guess were in the same camp in that regard. You really do a fantastic job advancing the truth and praise of Yahowah and the Towrah and I commend you for that. On top of that, you helped me & my wife let go of Paul. So even if Rick doesn't come to appreciate it, let me just say that I sure appreciate the grueling work you put into that book.

T

Yada wrote:
T,

I could tell from the tone of your letter that we were similar in this regard. And that's why I thought you might enjoy a thoughtful reply. I appreciated your letter.

There may be a better way than just being relentlessly honest, but since that is Yah's Way, we are in good company.

Yada

Offline James  
#140 Posted : Friday, April 18, 2014 2:50:25 AM(UTC)
James
Man

PB wrote:
if you don' mind.
I listened to your program today.
prayer- for many years I prayed for different things.
for instance praying for healing. often I quote Isa. 53, by His stripes we are healed.
He is our healer. what is your opinion about prayer for healing?
Jer31:31, I understand there are two groups of people in God's family: Yuda and Israel. so we coming to his family, through His covenant, become Israel.
is that right?
Rev19:7, who is the bride?
Christians claim it is them," the church".
how do we know Paul was a homosexual, as you stated today?.

Yada wrote:
PB,

Most of your questions are answered in www.QuestioningPaul.com. It's better you read it than have me provide answers piecemeal.

Yahowah wants us to respond to Him after we have disassociated ourselves from religion, after we have considered His Towrah, and when we are prepared to engage in His Covenant. From that point on, our conversations are most useful when they begin by listening to Him. That is achieved by reciting His Word and listening to Him.

I don't pray for healing. It's Yah's business to heal souls, not bodies. He has on occasion healed bodies, but it was only to demonstrate Yahowsha's relationship with Him in a tangible way.

There isn't a single pre Constantine MSS of Revelation 19. Yahowsha' didn't speak Greek or English. And the closest Hebrew word to Miqra' is ekklesia. You should be able to figure it out from there.

Most everything Paul says is in conflict with what Yahowah says, and that makes Paul the plague of death. Stay away from him.

Yada

Offline James  
#141 Posted : Monday, April 21, 2014 8:59:08 AM(UTC)
James
Man

M wrote:
Hi Yada,

Well, you were right about my wife, she has indeed swallowed the poison and is pretty much given over to her "church".

We had more discussions over the weekend that stemmed from my refusal to attend "Easter Mass" with her. Fortunately, again, these did not cross the line into arguments where emotion takes over. (That's happened a lot in the past.)

During the course of the conversations, she explained to me how "Jesus established the Eucharist", "Mary is the mother of the New Covenant", "Passover, Matzah (sp?) and First Fruits are all actually celebrated in the Mass." And that there apparently will be no harvest ("rapture" as she called it) as this "calling up into heaven" happens everytime you attend Mass.

I countered and challenged these things... but to no avail. She ended the conversation with telling me she loves her church as it is "the bride of Christ" and that she trusts those who have had visions of Jesus and visions of Mary and that she trusts "the writings of the saints". I didn't even bother to challenge at that point. I just said, "OK".

Then she strongly suggested that I "pray for discernment". I just laughed and said, "OK" again.

I'm fine with this. I know I can't force anything on her. It's her choice. I won't refrain from challenging her on things but I've let go of any hope that she'll walk away from her church.

I've come to learn, Catholics have an answer for everything. They will claim everything they do is authorized by scripture. Yet, when you actually quote scripture to them, or point out what it says, they will argue against it every time.

And based on what I saw from my protestant friends and family this weekend, they're no better. I can't walk away from this mess fast enough.

Thanks,

M

Yada wrote:
M,

She loves her church, her jesus, her christ, her mary, her eucharist, and her mass. No amount of evidence or reason will change that.

She didn't have an answer for anything, just a slew of thoughtless lies. Like all devoted Christians she is wholly ignorant of Yahowah, His Towrah, His Covenant, and His Invitations. And she like most devoutly religious people has become irrational. Until and unless she is willing to rectify both and start searching and thinking with an open mind, you are wasting your time.

Protestant Christianity is 90% as bad as Roman Catholicism. So since the RCC is 99% wrong, other Christians are 90% wrong. That's hardly worth acknowledging.

All you can do is continue to disassociate yourself from religion while continuing to study Yahowah's Word. The benefits overwhelmingly exceed the frustrations associated with offing to help those who don't want your help.

Yada

Offline James  
#142 Posted : Thursday, May 8, 2014 2:54:30 AM(UTC)
James
Man

EC wrote:
Hi Yada,

I want to first say I really enjoy your show and the research you have done. I read your books, and learn a lot. I hope one day I will be able to afford subscribing to logos to get the translated scripture and do my own research. Also I am aware of your objections about conspiracy theory which is where I disagree with you, and why I am disappointed that your research is deficient.

If you are wondering about why this WW3 agenda seems to be planned and moving forward, with all the insane statements coming out of Washington, then consider that conspiracy theory may provide a better explanation of what is going on.

Perhaps you should familiarize yourself with the work of Joel Skousen if you haven't already. He has done the most work on how the secret societies are working to get Russia to strike the US with nukes. He also wrote a book called Strategic Relocation which is a great book.

Here is a link to a Youtube video: Skousen: Why North Korea is The Trigger
Skousen: Why North Korea is The Trigger
View on youtu.be
Preview by Yahoo

Strategic Relocation by Joel Skousen (Why There Will Be No Collapse Now)
Strategic Relocation by Joel Skousen (Why There Will Be...
View on www.youtube.com
Preview by Yahoo

Recent article to consider: Joel Skousen: : When You Hear Of This, You Have Three Days To Prepare For Nuclear War
Joel Skousen: : When You Hear Of This, You Have Thr...
Alternative News and Views, Reported by Agents Around the World, 24 hours a day
View on www.rumormillnews.com
Preview by Yahoo

Personally, I found conspiracy theory explains a lot of stuff that is otherwise hard to understand. You have to remember Yada that the bad rap that conspiracy theorists are given is from a media that has no ethics. Why would you give that smirch any credence? That's why I am proud to be a conspiracy theorist and will always be.

I still appreciate your perspective to consider, but I find it's not enough.

Thanks,

EC

Yada wrote:
EC,

Thank you.

I've done more research than you might think on conspiracies. And I've only found a handful of people rational when writing about them. There are plenty of people promoting them so the world doesn't need another. And I have found that there is most always a better explanation within government, religion, or the military that is obvious without having to jump to the notion that there are groups secretly conspiring to work against us. The Ukraine is a perfect example. It's obvious why the US is instigating and Russia is responding.

Conspiracy is a giant black hole where credibility disappears. It isn't something I'm going to toy with.

Yada

EC wrote:
Hi Yada,

Thanks for getting back to me, and I hope I can follow up. I appreciate your perspective and the openly dysfunctional nature of government is important to cover, and should be covered more and conspiracy theory downplayed.

The only thing I am not getting about what you are saying here, is you say it's obvious why the US is instigating in the Ukraine? That's like saying it's obvious why someone gets inside a bear cage with a live bear.

What is the real motivation? For oil? We have plenty here and with Mideast partners.

Hegemony and New World Order? Yes, I buy that theory.

The US gov't is just crazy? Yes

Certainly there isn't much of a logical, sound basis for the instigation. The modus operandi may be obvious to you and others, but the motivation? Not sure about that one.

Yada wrote:
I've done countless shows explaining the situation in the Ukraine, revealing ethnicity, pipelines, economics, racism, military bases, and political history and thus motives and consequences. The facts are clear. I understood what was going to happen after studying the the Ukraine. No conspiracy needed. Facts are knowable and people are predictable.

The problem with conspiracy motive is that it cannot be known. If it was known, it would not be a conspiracy. So it's all speculation. It's an attempt to explain what people do not understand based upon projection.

I prefer evidence and reason to projecting opinions about mysterious meetings.

You are free to believe it, but I'm not going there.

Offline James  
#143 Posted : Thursday, May 8, 2014 3:03:05 AM(UTC)
James
Man

AH wrote:
Color me stupid. I have been watching/reading the news from several news perspectives, including RT, and have not heard any point by point indictment of Russia's role in Ukraine. Am I missing something, or missed the info train at the station? The US is risking at least an economic war with Russia and the fall of the US dollar. And I can only imagine that the US will blame Russia for the fall of the dollar. Could society be more stupid? I want to get off this roller-coaster of insanity. My realy question is - What has Russia supposedly done?

I also listened to your caller on 4/8/14 arguing in favor of Paul. The letter to the Galatians alone is enought the discredit Paul as a nuckle head. I have not looked at the greek text in-depth, but this is a classic circular arguement of a lier. He attempts to link unrelated events to create facts to validate his new truth. Now that I said that out loud...

May Yah bless you and yours,
AH

Yada wrote:
AH,

We are on the same page examining the same evidence and coming to the same conclusions. And that puts us out of touch with the majority.

Yada

AH wrote:
I am sitting here re-reading Galatians and laughing. It has been some time since I had last read this absurd trash. This seems to be the core logic model for 'Christianity'. This makes sense given that people sit in a pew for at least an hour a week in a state of self-induced hypnosis.

Later...

Yada wrote:
That was my conclusion after writing a thousand page analysis of Galatians in www.QuestioningPaul.com. It is absurd, trash, and circular reasoning that would only fool the ignorant and or irrational dumbed down by religion.

Yada

Offline James  
#144 Posted : Friday, May 9, 2014 3:12:01 AM(UTC)
James
Man

R wrote:
Yada,

"Great" analysis deducing the existing conditions in US, Ukraine, Russia, the middle east. If I cant listen live to SM or Shabat Scripture, I definitely look
forward to the archives. I continue to learn from your analysis and rhetoric as well as your integrity, honesty and forthrightness with your life experiences.
I feel so fortunate to have found Yahs Towrah. My life and napesh and nesamah would not have the peace and understanding if I had not found ITG, YY, the Towrah. I still struggle with life and the many different conditions in it, but, thank Yahowah and thank you for your work. The Shabat Scripture study is like listening to the most profound wisdom, insights and understanding anywhere, and, you guys get me laughing out loud on the show. It is a real break from this world. Just wanted to say.

R

Yada wrote:
R,

This has been such an interesting day in the mail. Your letter is so encouraging and uplifting, while the previous two either damned me or one of my brothers. It's amazing how differently people view what Yahowah has to say and therefore view those of us who trust Him.

While you are way too kind in your praise, it still brought a smile at a time when a smile inverted a frown.

So thank you R for taking the time to let me know that you are growing with Yah.

Yada

Offline James  
#145 Posted : Friday, May 9, 2014 3:13:06 AM(UTC)
James
Man

LB wrote:
I’m warning you I’m not a scholar as much as I can ‘get into a Jewish mind’ I guess it is what I can bring to the family,
In terms of putting things together, by way of Jewish thought, it is all I have …hope it helps in some way. Most of the
Information is taken from oral history and some midrashic writings, with a short writing from Josephus. Jews rarely
Will write things about fellow Jews which are unsavory, hence the information I give is one of a mindset, and historical
Context rather than solid evidence, which is not likely to be found, or hiding in some Vatican vault.

It is the thoughts of one Jewish girl about 2 very bad men, Judas and Sheol one and the same fabric, and cloth

A SECRET ABOUT JEWISH PASSOVER---
Oh by the way, I listened to an archive of Passover, where you quoted other Jews as saying that it is about exodus only;
Here is a very funny factoid you may like; the cloth used to cover the Matzah has 3 compartments, this was never
Introduced until 1st century, most have no clue of its origin. It came from Messianic believers, as it is broken in the middle
And is hidden for an approximate 30 minute session of Passover. It is the last piece eaten as a sweet during the cup of salvation
It is eaten, coincidence? It is only found by children as a part of the tradition, funny no? My hope is one day many more will come to
Know of its true origin and TRUTH then ditch the Rabbi’s on their asses.

Yada wrote:
LB,

You do pretty well in the reasoning department, LB. You are blessed to be a Yahuwdy girl. While Yah loves His Gowym children like me, there is a special place in His heart for you. Nothing makes Him happier that when one of His own come home. Nothing pleases Him more than when one of His children thinks their way to Him as you have done. He loves it when we put the pieces together and make connections.

I think you are remarkable. And I know that you have made Yahowah smile. There are very few things we can do in life better than that.

I'm still wading through Rome as condemned by Yahowah, so while I've saved your Word file, I'll probably read it over the weekend. Thanks for doing this, and for clarifying something that I never understood.

Yada

Offline James  
#146 Posted : Friday, May 9, 2014 3:15:48 AM(UTC)
James
Man

L wrote:
Hello Yada,

Thank you for always writing me back and pointing me to a place to answer my question. I've been listening to your broadcasts everyday. I am seeing clearly that the Torahless ones are unheard. I've been having a convo with my stepmother who has also clearly seen the lies of Paul but she is still holding on to a possibility that some who didn't see the truth will somehow be saved. She brought up the guests at the wedding feast.

L: The wedding feast includes those outside, guests, and the bride. If everyone is saved or unsaved and everyone saved is the bride, then who are the guests?

I haven't heard you or Larry bring up this issue of different groups.

What are your thoughts on this?

Yada wrote:
LT,

Confronted with proof that the religion is based upon a false prophet, rather than focus on who is saved, why and how, she changed the subject and asked you to identify the fictitious participants in a parable. Even if you attempted to categorize the pretend characters, she'd just change the subject, asking another meaningless question. This goes nowhere. Once you come to know that most of the NT was written by a deceiver, the only reasonable response is to focus on what the Torah says. Rather than speculate on whether Yahowah is going to break His promises to accommodate someone who doesn't accept His plan, the sensible thing to do is to try to understand His one and only plan.

The Christian NT is so poorly preserved and so filled with copy edits, trying to analyze it in this way isn't a productive use of time. Spend your time observing the Torah and encourage her to do the same.

Yada

L wrote:
Yada,

Again thank you for the response. I've been thinking the same thing. These Hebrew roots groups are muddled in Jewish traditions and the NT- which end up in more questions than answers. I find it irritating and impossible to have clarity.

There seems to be genuine fear among these groups that although they claim to love Torah they want to have an ace in their pocket of "saved by grace". It's like just in case this law thing doesn't work.... We are still saved by grace. Every time I confront these people about the covenant and circumcision they panic and want to pull the ace out.

I am finding myself alone once again.

Anyway ...you broadcasts are helping me see the Torah in a new light which is freeing and empowering. I'll take your advice.

LT

Yada wrote:
LT,

Stay strong. Never fear. Don't compromise. Yahowah never does. The Covenant is more than good enough. The Torah never fails. There is no benefit to faith or Grace.

You have truth on your side because you have sided with Yahowah.

Yada

Offline James  
#147 Posted : Friday, May 9, 2014 3:18:18 AM(UTC)
James
Man

LB wrote:
Yah;
Pertaining to the question asked by caller on The Serpent Pole and DNA, May 1, Program, Hour 3
The reason you cannot discover any texts or find meaning in this, is because it is in Jewish scrolls,
The Teli Moseh was meant to be as a sign to the Jews, unfortunately they squandered it, and still
Fail to spot the significance of this sign. Enjoy this historical, legendary scribal recording of the Jews.

Hope it answers some questions you may have, for me it only makes me shake my head in dismay,
It is so precise, explanatory and simple that even a 3 yr. old could understand the implication.

In the context of and in what way could this be dismissed by His people, is an absurdity to me;
stiff-necked is the portrayal Yah gives of His people, I declare He was being exceedingly kind
in His own picture of us as a people. Just thoughts from a Jewish girl of no importance.

L.B.
P.S. It has nothing to do with DNA, but with recognition of something exceedingly greater.

Yada wrote:
LB,

I read the document and there is considerable merit in it, but I'm uncomfortable with rabbinic testimony so much of it I have to discount. And until convinced otherwise, I don't fell comfortable with a serpent representing the Ma'aseyah. So while I'm inclined to agree, I'm not sufficiently convinced to embrace this explanation. Perhaps if I took the time to read all of the references you've listed that would change, but I'm currently committed to other projects.

I appreciate you sharing this and willingly admit that I don't know enough to debate this revelation properly. There is much to learn and share and only so much time in the day.

Yada

Offline James  
#148 Posted : Friday, May 16, 2014 2:58:50 AM(UTC)
James
Man

E wrote:
Hi Yada,

I listen to many of your shows and enjoy your work, as I said in a previous email. I am doing my own research on Paul as I follow your shows on the subject.

I want to warn you though, because I heard you refer to Ellen DeGeneres as Ellen DeGenerate a couple of shows ago. I remember a similar statement from somebody, maybe Jerry Falwell which got him into trouble. That was probably 20 years ago.

The point that was made was that the Nazi's called homosexuals "degenerate" and that such a designation was a preliminary form of dehumanization prior to killing homosexuals. I'm not a proponent or participant in the gay lifestyle. There are probably a hundred reasons to call her degenerate as well.

Anyway I just thought I should write to discourage you from stepping into that hole mess. You probably remember what I am referencing here, and that was a big stink. So that is probably something either to avoid or know what you are getting into on that subject.

I love your show though, although the child kidnapping scandal is nauseatingly disgusting.

Thanks for your work,

E

Yada wrote:
E, I find humor is playing with people's names. I call McCain McClown. I refer to Hillary as Hillary Rotten Clinton, for example. But I understand your concern.

I don't have any illusions that Shattering Myths will grow to the point that it will appear on the radar of homosexual advocates, however. But still, there isn't any merit in poking fun at a funny girl like Helen so I'd desist.

Thank you, Yada

Offline James  
#149 Posted : Friday, May 16, 2014 3:33:38 AM(UTC)
James
Man

G wrote:
Hello Yada,

After a few of the recent semantic difficulties we've experienced, I decided (as I said on air) that it's probably best to attempt to address these issues off the air. Hence, I find myself sitting down on a Saturday evening to crank out an e-mail to speak to these issues.

As I'm sure you realize, I'm certainly not an enemy of yours. I don't want to be disruptive of your radio program, and certainly don't want to be seen as attempting to subvert what you're trying to accomplish. I am, however, an eclectic thinker, and nobody's sycophant. Relative to some topics, I am very much in your camp. I would cite your polemics against Islam as an area in which I am very much in agreement with you.

I understand your stance against Paul (Shauwl), but am not at the point at which I would be willing or earnestly able to engage in vehement polemics against Pauline Christianity. I may get there, but I will have to spend more time reading and thinking about it in order to change my approach to be quite so adversarial. I do find it interesting that Christians could, in good conscience, relinquish any attachment to Paul while maintaining their commitments to Yahowsha as Messiah. The names would have to be changed and corrected, of course. I'm also thinking that judicious use of the carrot rather than the stick may well suffice for many earnest but misled people willing to change once persuaded.

I find myself revisiting some concerns that I had early on in listening to your presentation style and emphasis. I understand that you've spent much time in researching your stance, and that you are now in a place where you want to clearly convey your message about Yahweh, the Torah, the prophets, and the psalms. One of my concerns is that you may inadvertently cause problems for yourself by taking a needlessly legalistic approach to the use of certain English words, against which you are biased, and which have nothing to do with your core message. For example, forbidding the use of the word "doctrine" is hardly necessary, given that it simply means "teaching". Anyone who teaches will have a body of "doctrine", whether it be about botany, a language, chemistry, or the Torah. I suspect that you are overly associating "doctrine" with the word "dogma", which has negative connotations in the modern era, though not necessarily historically or academically. This is just one example of needless legalism relative to language, which could come back to bite you later. We can't simply redefine strictures for the use of words that are clearly understood in both the common vernacular of our languages, as well as in academics. As I pointed out, if you eventually bump up against atheists with access to the media, they will excoriate you for your definition of "religion", which isn't even really germane to what you're trying to convey. Hence, you will needlessly suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous ad hominem merely because of your quirky obsession with redefining clearly understood and perfectly usable English language terms for your own purposes. This will serve to divert people away from the more important things you are trying to say.

I understand that you may find it necessary to limit the amount of digression that you can allow in terms of utilizing your time on air to convey your core message. I also understand that you may need to limit "off topic" questions or ideas that may take things too far afield from what you're trying to express about or accomplish for Yahweh. However, if things do go slightly awry, or someone ventures off ever so slightly, it may not be best to grab the wheel and spin it quickly to correct. You could end up like that Korean ferry. I am speaking here of the situation this last Thursday when Larry ventured momentarily off the reservation in referring to the matter of "chemtrails" in a manner that wasn't in complete agreement with your stance. It may be the case that Larry had previously agreed not to go into such "tinfoil hat" topics in deference to you preference for avoiding such topics in order to maintain the integrity and reputation of the program. A momentary allusion to the topic by someone from your "Amen corner" would be unlikely to cause serious listeners to dismiss your program as crazy. However, your immediate and intractable response, which seemed obsessed with bringing Larry "to heel" right then and there while on the air had disturbing control-obsessed overtones to it, and made for an uncomfortable vibe. This disagreement could have been handled with aplomb, agreeing for the moment to disagree, or simply stating that you were pretty staunch about the topic. You could have then simply reminded Larry off the air that you would appreciate it if he didn't address such topics while on the air. You may have felt that he was wrong for mentioning the topic, but to me, that certainly seemed like the lesser offense compared to the parental or "alpha dog" manner in which you cornered him on the matter. I can imagine that he may have felt hurt by this, and I hope that you have already perceived this and cleared the air with him. I would not have responded very magnanimously in the situation.

Oh well, I guess that pries open Pandora's Box enough for the moment. I hope you experienced Shabbat Shalom this weekend.

Sincerely,

G

Yada wrote:
G,

Thanks for taking the time to share these thoughts. Every point you made is valid. I agree with each of them. And since I agree with you, there is no point in debating them.

I don't, however, hold any illusions that SM will grow to the point that it will appear on the radar of those promoting Atheism or Socialist Secular Humanism. But a solution to the Religion - Secular argument could be to refer to the popular mindset as just Humanism, leaving both Socialist and Secular out of the definition. Humanism was conceived as a religion.

I was too harsh on Larry to be sure. It's hard for me to accept the fact that someone whose judgment I've come to respect could be so easily fooled by something so obviously false.

As for putting you on hold the other day, your phone had too much background noise for a discussion of words and terms that not one in a thousand listeners understands. So I retreated by trying to explain in general terms how secular doctrines are often developed as replacement religions.

But over all, I do need to calm down a bit and be more careful. There is no reason to fight every battle.

Good letter, Glen.

Yada

Offline James  
#150 Posted : Tuesday, May 20, 2014 3:06:18 AM(UTC)
James
Man

J wrote:
Hi Yada,

Firstly I want to say that Ive been listening to you ever since your infamous appearance on the Dr. Bill Deagle show(I used to listen to him) .... Secondly Id like to give you some music to your ears and let you know that my wife is actually an ex-Muslim and we're Towrah observant and hopefully children of the covenant(we observe the Mowed etc) so big points for team Yahowah.

I come to you with a question that has been troubling me because I feel a sense of connection to the man in question... John(Yahochannan) ... Now... My question is... I dont know exactly where he said it or exactly how he said it but Yahowsha did say that anybody who claims to have seen him in the wilderness is lying and/or everyone will see him all at once in the end times... and we use this to discredit Paul... But what about John??? Was this said to John in Revelations or was it said before that??? If it was said before Revelations then wouldnt John be guilty of the same thing that Paul did in saying that he saw Yahowsha all on his own? Please let me know, this has been troubling me..

Thanks for your time, happy sabbath, and my wife(the apostate) and I love your show!

Lots of love,

J

Yada wrote:
Hi J,

Thank you for sharing your story. It is encouraging. I am happy for you and for your wife. I'm even happy for Yah and for myself because you are part of the family and we will enjoy getting to know you.

In Revelation, Yahowchanan was taken to heaven and to our future. He did not see Yahowsha' in the wilderness. Moreover, Yahowchanan was already chosen and distinguished as a Disciple and as an Apostle who had already spent three years with Yahowsha' in person. He was not claiming credibility based upon this vision. Paul's case is the opposite.

Did your wife read Prophet of Doom and decide to leave Islam as a result of coming to know Islam better, or did she at your encouragement choose to know Yahowah based upon His rational and loving nature and testimony?

Yada