logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline john56  
#1 Posted : Saturday, May 4, 2013 8:35:58 PM(UTC)
john56

Greetings one and all.
Just thinking about a couple of posters from some time ago.
Has anyone heard from Walt?. I believe he was ill and has not posted for some time. If anyone can find out about him, I would be thankful.
Next, has anyone heard from Robski. He posted soon after his "ban" was lifted and has not come back since. If you are reading Robski, please log in and say hi. Your views on things were always appreciated.
Flinty..what has happened to Shattering myths mp3's on your page..nothing in May so far..I hope all is well with you.
Peace to all..even if the world is going mad!!!...J56Love
Offline James  
#2 Posted : Sunday, May 5, 2013 4:35:56 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Was thanked: 216 time(s) in 149 post(s)
I emails Walt just before Peach this year to see how he is doing, but never heard back. I think a couple other forum participants have tried to contact him as well with no luck. I hope everything is well with him. Last I talked to him he had "recovered" from his leg injury, but was still dealing with the consequence of an infection he got while being operated on, and was not too happy about the prospect of spending the rest of his life on medications.

Rob has made it clear that he is not too interested in posting in this forum anymore. He does post in the forum at Swalchy's page. Still holding the opinion that while not scripture Paul was not evil or misleading, and can be useful. Convinced that most here just follow and believe what ever Yada says, he has chosen not to engage here.

Over the years we have seen many participants come and go, many I would love to here from again because they were good people and offered great insights.
Don't take my word for it, Look it up.

“The truth is not for all men but only for those who seek it.” ― Ayn Rand
Offline cgb2  
#3 Posted : Sunday, May 5, 2013 4:52:03 AM(UTC)
cgb2

Was thanked: 24 time(s) in 18 post(s)
My wife and I camped with Walt and Pam last summer, but haven't had response since then. Left voicemail several times, and don't get bounce-back on emails sent to him. Hope he is OK. He was bummed the super-bug he caught in the hospital required nasty drugs for life.
Yeah, there's been others who have come and gone. Some over Paul & religion.
Offline tagim  
#4 Posted : Sunday, May 5, 2013 2:59:02 PM(UTC)
tagim
Man

During the time Walt was recuperating, he expressed monetary concerns from loss of work and solicited money from members of the board. I sent him $150.00 and I know of at least three other members who sent him money, in total, $1,000.00. I never knew Walt before I sent him the money and I never heard from him after I sent him the money, just got the canceled check. You might ask Flintface, or encounterHim, they sent money, much more than I did. He did say he was going to pay back the money, but I don't think he did.
Offline john56  
#5 Posted : Sunday, May 5, 2013 3:35:17 PM(UTC)
john56

Thanks for that..I hope that all is well with Walt too and that the infection didn't take too much of a hold on him. My Mother got a nasty infection after bowel cancer and it really sent her cuckoo for a long while. Hopefully Walt hasn't taken the money and run..I don't think he was that sort of person.
The last Sabbath show was brilliant. All contributed well and there were some very good insights to Yada's new version of QP. I can't wait to read that first chapter....John56.
Offline James  
#6 Posted : Monday, May 6, 2013 3:00:21 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Was thanked: 216 time(s) in 149 post(s)
If getting to know people here and then soliciting money so that he could just run was Walt's end goal then he put a lot of time and effort into a con that didn't pay off well. Walt was not just a passerby, he really knew his stuff when if came to Towrah, and like most here had spent a lot of time studying on his own.
Don't take my word for it, Look it up.

“The truth is not for all men but only for those who seek it.” ― Ayn Rand
Offline Richard  
#7 Posted : Monday, May 6, 2013 7:11:52 AM(UTC)
Richard
Man
United States

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 7 post(s)
john56 wrote:
Greetings one and all.
Flinty..what has happened to Shattering myths mp3's on your page..nothing in May so far..I hope all is well with you.
Peace to all..even if the world is going mad!!!...J56Love

I don't understand ... they should all be there.
Offline cgb2  
#8 Posted : Monday, May 6, 2013 12:07:09 PM(UTC)
cgb2

Was thanked: 24 time(s) in 18 post(s)
john56 wrote:
Greetings one and all.
Just thinking about a couple of posters from some time ago.
Has anyone heard from Walt?. I believe he was ill and has not posted for some time. If anyone can find out about him, I would be thankful......

I talked to Walt during lunch hour today, but had to cut it short and he wanted to resume discussion, so will call again shortly.
He's doing fine. Still seeking Yah, just took a pause. He seemed interested in resuming participation in forum. Sure was tickled to talk with him. Guess the times I called was busy on vacation.
Offline tagim  
#9 Posted : Monday, May 6, 2013 2:33:15 PM(UTC)
tagim
Man

Well, that is good news, that Walt has been heard from and he is fine. My apologies to Walt also for flapping my big mouth.
Offline FredSnell  
#10 Posted : Monday, May 6, 2013 2:43:01 PM(UTC)
FredSnell

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
tagim wrote:
Well, that is good news, that Walt has been heard from and he is fine. My apologies to Walt also for flapping my big mouth.

I knew you had it in you, you old friend. We are better people when we acknowledge we have faults, and trust me, Bill, I flapped mine as well. We should always be mindful though of family and try
and work the sidelines when it's something bothering one another.
Walt, certainly can't blame you for taking a break. I have myself, b/c I'm on fb and it's been all I can do to stay out of one aurguement after another even when I'm not looking or participating.
I join with Bill, and am glad to hear you are doing well.
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#11 Posted : Thursday, September 26, 2013 2:07:56 AM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Hi John :)

I'm good thanks, moved house and lots of work on etc.

I do post occasionally in Swalchy's forum, not sure they are particularly helpful though.

I just stopped by to wish everyone happy Sukkot :D

Signature Updated! Woo that was old...
Offline yedped  
#12 Posted : Monday, November 25, 2013 11:06:10 PM(UTC)
yedped

so will call again shortly