logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline InHisName  
#1 Posted : Saturday, June 15, 2013 8:50:52 PM(UTC)
InHisName

Was thanked: 71 time(s) in 46 post(s)
Welcome to the forum TC, quite an entrance…

1. The true name of the Almighty is Yah. suffices added to it describe Yah's function. One example would be Yahweh, which means Yah is creator. Another would be Yahusha, which means Yah is salvation. The name Jesus is a pagan name. So are god in lieu of Elohim, or Christ in lieu of messiah. Everyone should be able to pronounce Yah correctly. I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH YAH. CAN YOU EXPLAIN YAHWEH = YAH IS CREATOR?

2. That there was only one entity from eternity. But that entity is composed of two parts, like we are composed of two parts. We have an inward and outward man. So does Yah have an inner and outer self. There is not only one divine being, but that being is one. But man's destiny is to become part of the one, as he is one. NO PROBLEM WITH THE FIRST SENTENCE, CAN YOU EXPLAIN THE REST?

3. That Yah is invisible spirit from the eternal past. This means he had no shape or form. That he could not be detected, but was always there. AGAIN I WOULD BE INTERESTED IN HOW YOU CAME TO THIS THEORY. PERSONALLY I THINK WE DO DETECT YAH, AND HE IS THE 95% BLACK ENERGY/MATTER THAT WE DETECT BUT CANNOT SEE. I THINK HE IS PROBABLY BIGGER THAN 95% BUT THAT IS ALL THAT WE CAN DETECT.

4. That the outer aspect became one with the flesh of the seed of David directly and supernaturally and without coming from a long lineage. WAITING FOR DEFINITIONS FROM #2

5. That man can only be saved through man. By one man's sin all became lost. By the second Adam's death, all will be saved. The Messiah is both man and Elohim. SALVATION COMES FROM YHWH NOT MAN, YAH IS SALVATION = YAHOWSHA = DIMINISHED PRESENCE OF YAH. YES HE TAKES ON AND USES THE FORM OF MAN TO ACCOMPLISH THIS, AS A CARPENTER USES HIS TOOLS TO BUILD A DOORWAY.

6. The inner self of Yah became the spiritual Father of the Messiah through the Messiah's flesh. NEED JUSTIFICATION ON THIS INNER OUTER CONCEPT. THE SPIRIT OF YHWH IS FEMININE AND COMPLETES THE FAMILIAL NATURE OF YAH.

7. Our heavenly Father is greater than the Messiah, he is greater than all. AGREED.

8. That everything was created by Yah, including the flesh (from brains to toes) of the Messiah. PLEASE EXPLAIN, ARE YOU DENYING A BIRTH OF YAHOWSHA?

9. That the inner and outer selves of Yah created everything, but the inner self did the hands on creation. STILL NEED TO UNDERSTAND THE INNER/OUTER THING, BUT I THINK I WOULD SAY THE OPPOSITE. I THINK YAH’S PRESENCE WOULD INCINERATE CREATION AND THAT HE USED HIS DIMINISHED PRESENCES (SPIRIT AND CORPORAL) TO ACCOMPLISH CREATION

10. That the earth is 2.5 billion years old. That there were ancient civilizations before Adam and Eve. That everything is cyclical (Eccl 1:5-11). These dispute evolution, and is a thorn in the side of that theory. So is a young earth 6,000 years old scientifically and logically absurd and a thorn in the side of YEC. AGREED, BUT ONLY DISPUTES PARTS OF EVOLUTION

11. Before Yah's creation, there was nothing visible or detectable. There was no light and there was no darkness. There was no space for either light or darkness to inhabit. But there was intelligence and wisdom that could not be seen. There was nothing but the invisible YHWH. WE CAN’T SEE HIM, BUT I DON’T THINK HE IS INVISIBLE, PERHAPS IN ANOTHER DIMENSION?

12. That the law given to the nation of Israel is not the law common to all men (Duet 5:1-3, Rom 2:14-15)). This is the law that we are under when we sin, and we do sin in our flesh. But those born of the Spirit cannot sin in their inner minds (1 John 3:9). Neither are we under any law there (1 Tim 1:9) but the law of love (Rom 7:23, 1 John 4:8). OOPS, NOW WE ARE DRIFTING APART. I CANNOT ABIDE WITH ATTRIBUTING PAUL’S VOMIT TO YHWH. PAUL DENIES YHWH’S TOWRAH, YHWH AND YAHOWSHA STATE THE TOWRAH IS VALID FOREVER. PLEASE READ QUESTIONING PAUL (OPEN YOUR MIND FIRST)

13. After the Messiah's death and resurrection into glory, saints cannot die (John 11:26). Only their bodies do. YOUR GOD DIED? I AM SO SORRY. WHAT IS A SAINT?

14. Even the OT prophets were resurrected from their sleep (John 5:25, Job 14:13). SO YOUR GOD DIED, BUT HIS PROPHETS SLEPT FOR A FEW CENTURIES, I AM CONFUSED

15. Thus to be saved, we must be born both of the soul sprit of the Messiah (man) and the holy Spirit, of the water and Spirit (John 3:5) WAIT, I THOUGHT HE DIED, SO CONFUSING.

16. We need both a weekly rest for our bodies, and we should abstain from unclean foods. Violations destroy our bodies, which are of the holy temple. The new sun, and its raising are the Messiah in our hearts (2 Pet 1:17). The Messiah is our Sabbath rest. UNCLEAN FOODS? ISN’T THAT PART OF THOSE JEWISH LAWS YOU AREN’T UNDER? NEW SUN = MESSIAH… SOUNDS A LITTLE PAGAN TO ME! I THOUGHT HE WAS DEAD?

17. The seventh day Sabbath is from sunrise to sunrise. AGREED, EXCEPT IT IS SUNSET TO SUNSET.

OK TC, NOW IT IS YOUR TURN. SORRY FOR THE SARCASM, BUT ONCE I HIT #12 YOU LOST ME. YOU REALLY NEED TO RECONSIDER PAUL.
Offline Sister Nikki  
#2 Posted : Sunday, June 16, 2013 3:54:23 AM(UTC)
Sister Nikki

TruthComber wrote:
Hi,

Hello. Thank you for sharing. I agree with the name Yahweh and Yahshua. I attend yaiy.org and you can see my statement of faith on there. Do you celebrate they Holy days of the word? Have you read the bible all the way through cover to cover? I look forward to learning more about you. Peace.

My name is Lester. My pen name here will be TruthComber. I am going to now state in summary what I sincerely believe to be the truth.

1. The true name of the Almighty is Yah. suffices added to it describe Yah's function. One example would be Yahweh, which means Yah is creator. Another would be Yahusha, which means Yah is salvation. The name Jesus is a pagan name. So are god in lieu of Elohim, or Christ in lieu of messiah. Everyone should be able to pronounce Yah correctly.
2. That there was only one entity from eternity. But that entity is composed of two parts, like we are composed of two parts. We have an inward and outward man. So does Yah have an inner and outer self. There is not only one divine being, but that being is one. But man's destiny is to become part of the one, as he is one.
3. That Yah is invisible spirit from the eternal past. This means he had no shape or form. That he could not be detected, but was always there.
4. That the outer aspect became one with the flesh of the seed of David directly and supernaturally and without coming from a long lineage.
5. That man can only be saved through man. By one man's sin all became lost. By the second Adam's death, all will be saved. The Messiah is both man and Elohim.
6. The inner self of Yah became the spiritual Father of the Messiah through the Messiah's flesh.
7. Our heavenly Father is greater than the Messiah, he is greater than all.
8. That everything was created by Yah, including the flesh (from brains to toes) of the Messiah.
9. That the inner and outer selves of Yah created everything, but the inner self did the hands on creation.
10. That the earth is 2.5 billion years old. That there were ancient civilizations before Adam and Eve. That everything is cyclical (Eccl 1:5-11). These dispute evolution, and is a thorn in the side of that theory. So is a young earth 6,000 years old scientifically and logically absurd and a thorn in the side of YEC.
11. Before Yah's creation, there was nothing visible or detectable. There was no light and there was no darkness. There was no space for either light or darkness to inhabit. But there was intelligence and wisdom that could not be seen. There was nothing but the invisible YHWH.
12. That the law given to the nation of Israel is not the law common to all men (Duet 5:1-3, Rom 2:14-15)). This is the law that we are under when we sin, and we do sin in our flesh. But those born of the Spirit cannot sin in their inner minds (1 John 3:9). Neither are we under any law there (1 Tim 1:9) but the law of love (Rom 7:23, 1 John 4:8).
13. After the Messiah's death and resurrection into glory, saints cannot die (John 11:26). Only their bodies do.
14. Even the OT prophets were resurrected from their sleep (John 5:25, Job 14:13).
15. Thus to be saved, we must be born both of the soul sprit of the Messiah (man) and the holy Spirit, of the water and Spirit (John 3:5)
16. We need both a weekly rest for our bodies, and we should abstain from unclean foods. Violations destroy our bodies, which are of the holy temple. The new sun, and its raising are the Messiah in our hearts (2 Pet 1:17). The Messiah is our Sabbath rest.
17. The seventh day Sabbath is from sunrise to sunrise.

Soooo...I hope we can discuss there issues intelligently and with an open mind.

Offline InHisName  
#3 Posted : Monday, June 17, 2013 7:10:49 PM(UTC)
InHisName

Was thanked: 71 time(s) in 46 post(s)
Hey TC,
Hope I didn’t push you away… not my intention!Blushing Just reacting, through my own filter, to what you wrote.
Tell you what I’ll give you the same shot at me.Flapper (I probably won’t use as many numbers though)

1. YHWH is the Creator of all.
2. YHWH is the Author of the Towrah.
3. “Yahowah’s Towrah is complete and entirely perfect, returning, restoring, and transforming the soul.
Yahowah’s testimony is trustworthy and reliable, making understanding and obtaining wisdom simple for the open-minded.” (Mizmowr / Song / Psalm 19:7)
4. YHWH wants to be our Father not our god, not worshiped but loved through His familial covenant. (often restated never renewed)
5. The path to YHWH’s House is narrow because few find it. It is represented by the His Mow’ed Miqra’eys (feasts, festivals, parties).
6. YHWH’s Words have been heavily corrupted by men. (I want to add dozens of bullet points here but we’ll get to that).
7. Yahowsha was the embodiment of Yah’s Word. Yah’s Word is the Towrah. Yahowsha is Towrah.
8. Paul’s words are the opposite of Towrah.

So there you go, have at my list or defend your own, your choice. I look forward to the conversation.
Offline Sheree  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, June 18, 2013 4:57:21 AM(UTC)
Sheree

Was thanked: 17 time(s) in 14 post(s)
I guess you would agree with Nikki since all she said was your own quoteLOL
Offline James  
#5 Posted : Wednesday, June 19, 2013 2:26:07 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Was thanked: 216 time(s) in 149 post(s)
Yeah Sheree I tend to agree with anyone who just parrots what I said.

TC, you can prefer Yahweh to Yahuah all you want, but how about providing reasoning. If you read Intro To God there is about 10 pages as to why Yahowah is the most likely pronunciation. The waw makes the ow sound nearly every time it is used (such as Towrah & Shalowm), and very rarely if ever does the yod hey make an eh soung it is most always a ah sound (such as Yermeyah, and YahshaYah).

And Yahowsha, again the waw usually makes the ow sound, although the uw sound is a possibility as well so Yahusha may be accurate.
Don't take my word for it, Look it up.

“The truth is not for all men but only for those who seek it.” ― Ayn Rand