logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages<12
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Sunny  
#51 Posted : Sunday, April 4, 2010 11:49:32 AM(UTC)
Sunny

Hi Godfrey,

I read your posts and my heart goes out to you. Yes I agree we must seek to gain the knowledge Yah has provided. We must lift our eyes to Him because our help only comes from Him. Keep seeking and I pray He will provide you with the knowledge so you can apply it to your life to put you on a path to recovery.

I really encourage you to learn more about health and nutrition. The symptoms you describe must be very difficult to deal with. I am recovering from environmental illness which played havoc on my health.

The enemy is really good at creating the problem and then offering a “solution” that only leads to death and destruction.

In my opinion it’s the enemy who has created a world filled with toxic chemicals. We are overly exposed at every turn, the air we breathe, the food we eat, artificial sweeteners, prescriptions and over the counter meds, personal care products and cosmetics, then add to that fluoridated water, vaccinations that from birth make our immune systems go hay wire. (Some more effected than others)

Many of the children in the US are very sick, with asthma, diabetes, arthritis, autism spectrum disorders are increasing. (Autism by ratio is almost nonexistent in the Amish community who do not vaccinate)

I feel it is critical to educate ourselves when it comes to our health, diet, and what our bodies are exposed to. I know you mentioned that you really rely on fast food because of the savings. Being a college student I understand. My son is a freshman in college and it’s very costly. However, the fast food industry’s menu is laden with chemicals. One food additive they use is MSG. It is an excitotoxin which is very harmful to the brain. Even the “healthy choices” are not really a good alternative. You may be surprised to find that eating fresh fruits and vegetables may not be much more costly that the fast food. Especially if there are local farmers or farmers markets in your area. It may not be convenient but if it is one of the pieces of the puzzle that brings you to recovery..maybe do one meal a week and go from there…..

I also encourage study the root word of pharmakia. The word sorcery comes from a Greek word parmakia. Please don’t think I’m condemning you for seeking help from prescriptions. Whether they are used as a bridge to get one to the next step, or if there is no alternative at the time, but ultimately it’s important in our journey to rely on the knowledge from Yahuweh, in search of the root causes. I pray that Yahuweh brings you peace and healing.

ps mom advice: take vitamin D3 if you can’t get lots of sun. You may want to have your vitamin D levels checked. Adults should be at level 60 to 100 range and if the doctor poo poos this I would kindly insist.
Offline sirgodfrey  
#52 Posted : Sunday, April 4, 2010 2:48:02 PM(UTC)
sirgodfrey

Sunny, thank you for the useful information. I really appreciate it. I have been taking some Vitamin D for a little while now. I got some for the Vitamin Shoppe as the person there said that taking that has helped her with depression. At the moment, I am taking a product called "MindSoothe" that contains St. John's Wort and Passion Flower. I am also taking another product called "Pure Calm" that contains lemon balm, passion flower and lavender. If you have any more information that you may be able to provide, please forward it along. Thank you again. Much love to you in Yah.
Offline bitnet  
#53 Posted : Tuesday, April 6, 2010 4:14:52 AM(UTC)
bitnet

Shalom,

Double Nobel laureate Dr Linus Pauling claims that almost all diseases stem from mineral deficiency. Other than all the advice here about eating healthily, drinking plenty of water, having good rest and sleep between 11pm to 7am, and avoiding junk foods and beverages, I'll also advocate taking in good quantities of ionic colloidal minerals. Get the brand that has removed all heavy metals. I take Neways supplements and have been promoting it for 10 years now, and with Yahweh's blessings, we have not fallen ill over the past 10 years. No doctor bills except for minor injuries! He has blessed us and we want to share this message with others, especially our Family members here. In the past I tried to avoid talking too much about this but I think that it is very important to avoid potentially toxic chemicals. These chemicals are like "yeast" to the body: it harms us in the long run, and during this season of Matsah I wish to let everyone here understand that these chemicals have the capability to ruin the hundreds of chemical reactions in the 60 trillion cells in our body, even in minute quantities. All too often we focus on the obvious, but we are now able to be more discerning on both spiritual and physical matters. SG, please take heed and remember what I told you before. Take care!
The reverence of Yahweh is the beginning of Wisdom.
Offline sirgodfrey  
#54 Posted : Tuesday, April 6, 2010 9:39:02 AM(UTC)
sirgodfrey

bitnet, sorry brother, but I can barely afford food so all kinds of supplements are not very likely at the moment. Trust me, I would love to be taking any and everything that would help me right now. shalom in Yah.
Offline Walt  
#55 Posted : Wednesday, April 7, 2010 2:36:13 AM(UTC)
Walt
Man

sirgodfrey wrote:
bitnet, sorry brother, but I can barely afford food so all kinds of supplements are not very likely at the moment. Trust me, I would love to be taking any and everything that would help me right now. shalom in Yah.

SirGodfrey
Have you ever heard of Kombucha Tea?
This is cheap as you do it yourself, once you get your SCOBY (I can get you started there) all you need is tea and sugar

My wife and I use it and it's a regular part of our health

Here are a couple of links to start learning about it

http://www.kombucha-america.com/index.shtml

http://www.kombu.de/english.htm

http://www.kombuchacultures.com/
Offline sirgodfrey  
#56 Posted : Wednesday, April 7, 2010 8:47:15 AM(UTC)
sirgodfrey

I would like to give it a whirl Walt. Thanks. Let me know what I need to do to get started. Not sure what a SCOBY is.
Offline bitnet  
#57 Posted : Thursday, April 8, 2010 5:08:53 AM(UTC)
bitnet

SG,

SCOBY's a relative of Scrappy. :-)
Offline In His Name  
#58 Posted : Friday, April 9, 2010 4:08:38 AM(UTC)
In His Name

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
sirgodfrey wrote:

I needed to read that keep-knocking scripture. I was unsure if I was supposed to keep bugging Yah about my condition, or silently wait on him. Definitely forgot that I had read that in the past concerning the continual bugging and praying.

It's hard to think that what I am going through has a purpose. I thank you so much that I am in your thoughts and prayers continuously. I am about to cry typing this.

I wanted to come to the forum and leave my number so that I could speak with someone who calls upon the name of Yah. PM me if you don't mind us speaking on the phone as I feel I need some type of encouraging words. Each day seems to be so hard. Shalom in Yah.

Hi SGF, The day after we talked, I was listening to pagan/christian radio [this will get me banned from the forum for sure ;-)] and listened to this broadcast, It seemed to be speaking to you so I wanted to share it with you. You should be able to listen to it free at the link provided. It speaks of 2 chronicles 20 and a battle of Jehosaphat. The relevance was that the people of Judah praised God before He acted, the praise was actually tied to God's action.

NIV 2 chronicles 20: wrote:
22 As they began to sing and praise, the LORD set ambushes against the men of Ammon and Moab and Mount Seir who were invading Judah, and they were defeated. 23 The men of Ammon and Moab rose up against the men from Mount Seir to destroy and annihilate them. After they finished slaughtering the men from Seir, they helped to destroy one another.

It points to the fact that we need to trust YHWH, to thank Him for the work he will do. Hope this gives you some peace.

Still asking, knocking and seeking for you.
“Because he clings to Me, is joined to Me, loves and delights in Me, desires Me, therefore I will deliver him, carry him safely away, cause him to escape from harm making him inaccessible and strong, and delivering him safely to heaven, because he has known, observed, cared for, recognized, instructed and advised others to use, designated, acknowledged, discerned, answered in, My name, authority, character, report, mark, and nature." Psalm 91:14
Offline sirgodfrey  
#59 Posted : Monday, April 12, 2010 9:24:05 AM(UTC)
sirgodfrey

Thank you so much for that brother. Thank you so much for caring and sharing with me. May Yah bless you. Thank you for your prayers.
Offline James  
#60 Posted : Tuesday, April 20, 2010 3:05:24 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Was thanked: 216 time(s) in 149 post(s)
Bridget wrote:
Please pray for me.

I think my marriage is over.
I thought I would be relieved. I'm taken aback now that the words have been spoken.

I've been crying out to Yah for a long time, for direction. I think I've gotten my answer. Although, I am awfully fuzzy right now in my thoughts.

i will keep you in my prayers Bridget, I can't imagine what you must be going through.
Don't take my word for it, Look it up.

“The truth is not for all men but only for those who seek it.” ― Ayn Rand
Offline sirgodfrey  
#61 Posted : Tuesday, April 20, 2010 8:29:26 AM(UTC)
sirgodfrey

Bridget, I will be praying for you.
Offline danshelper  
#62 Posted : Tuesday, April 20, 2010 9:24:00 AM(UTC)
danshelper

I'm praying too Bridget. Don't give up! Having been married over 30 years and through many highs and lows - I'm amazed at what YHWH has pulled me and my husband through. Do you have spiritual sisters to talk to? I'm available if you need someone.

Karen
Offline lassie1865  
#63 Posted : Tuesday, April 20, 2010 11:16:47 AM(UTC)
lassie1865
Woman

Bridget,

Sure will pray for you; marriage is tough. You might take a look at marriagebuilders.com I am amazed how helpful it was for us.

Offline Theophilus  
#64 Posted : Tuesday, April 27, 2010 6:38:38 AM(UTC)
Theophilus
Man

Bridget wrote:
Please pray for me.

I think my marriage is over.
I thought I would be relieved. I'm taken aback now that the words have been spoken.

I've been crying out to Yah for a long time, for direction. I think I've gotten my answer. Although, I am awfully fuzzy right now in my thoughts.

Praying as well.
Offline Theophilus  
#65 Posted : Tuesday, April 27, 2010 8:25:11 AM(UTC)
Theophilus
Man

edStueart wrote:
Mine too.

Mostly because of my wife's resistance to what has been taught here. She loves Christo-Paganism more than Yahweh and her husband.

The pastor of my soon-to-be-former church says that I must not observe the Sabbath and I must eat ham sandwiches in order to save my marriage.

What should I do?

Ed I'm so sorry to hear this.

On you're what to do, for starters hold the ham.

For more please see your PM inbox.

-Theophilus
Offline James  
#66 Posted : Tuesday, April 27, 2010 11:04:04 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Was thanked: 216 time(s) in 149 post(s)
That is great to hear Bridget, I hope and pray everything works out for you.
Don't take my word for it, Look it up.

“The truth is not for all men but only for those who seek it.” ― Ayn Rand
Offline sirgodfrey  
#67 Posted : Wednesday, April 28, 2010 5:38:38 PM(UTC)
sirgodfrey

Good to hear that news Bridget.

Family, I ask that you please literally shed tears for me. I honestly feel like Job or something. I kind of feel like the Most High is out to destroy me. My anxiety and depression is really taxing. I feel like my tears are not being heard. I feel like my calling out to Yah may be in vain. The doctor is saying that I am crazy. He said that I have a "mild psychosis." That does wonders for my anxiety. Please ask Yah to heal me. Please please ask Yah to touch His child. Please. I feel so desperate. I feel abandoned. Please cry for me.
Offline Dominick8720  
#68 Posted : Wednesday, April 28, 2010 7:25:50 PM(UTC)
Dominick8720

SGF:

I haven't spoken to you in this forum before, but my prayers and thoughts are with you. Your post made me think of Numbers 6:24-26...

Yahweh bless you and keep you;
Yahweh make his face shine upon you, and be gracious to you;
Yahweh lift up his countenance upon you, and give you peace.

Shalom,
Dom
Offline sirgodfrey  
#69 Posted : Thursday, April 29, 2010 6:36:56 PM(UTC)
sirgodfrey

Thank you dom. Shalom to you.
Offline bitnet  
#70 Posted : Friday, April 30, 2010 5:30:16 AM(UTC)
bitnet

Shabbat Shalom,

SG, it has been said that those who read and believe YY would suffer some form of psychosis and possible delirium... the effects of understanding why we are here and where we are headed. I can only ask Abba Yahweh to hold you close and for you to move closer to His bosom. Whatever troubles you today is real, but the future is really bright despite the problems all around each of us. As you live through these times, may you grow in belief and understanding, and also realise that you are also what you attract. The Laws of Attraction aside, if you trust and believe that He came to give life, that we may live abundantly, then it will happen and your life will turn around because you claim the promises that He made. If you doubt His Word and give in to circumstances, then your life will be troublesome. Take courage and take heed: His burden is truly light! May Abba Yahweh bless you and give you Shalom.
Offline RidesWithYah  
#71 Posted : Wednesday, June 16, 2010 2:42:56 PM(UTC)
RidesWithYah

SirGodfrey,

Thinking of you and wondering how you are doing these days.
Wishing Yah's shalom in your heart.

In His Love.
Offline smithbyron25  
#72 Posted : Saturday, April 13, 2013 1:34:30 AM(UTC)
smithbyron25

My name is Byron Rayshard Eric Darel Smith. Please pray that Yahweh will lead me to a woman who will become my wife and will be faithful and loyal to me.
Offline cgb2  
#73 Posted : Saturday, April 13, 2013 4:11:06 AM(UTC)
cgb2

Was thanked: 24 time(s) in 18 post(s)
smithbyron25 wrote:
My name is Byron Rayshard Eric Darel Smith. Please pray that Yahweh will lead me to a woman who will become my wife and will be faithful and loyal to me.

Hi Byron, and welcome to the forum. I hope you find the woman you are looking for.

Here is a thread you might find interesting:
http://forum.yadayahweh....-you-or-Pray-for-me.aspx
Offline Richard  
#74 Posted : Tuesday, April 16, 2013 12:02:49 PM(UTC)
Richard
Man
United States

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 7 post(s)
sirgodfrey wrote:
Family, I ask that you please literally shed tears for me. I honestly feel like Job or something. I kind of feel like the Most High is out to destroy me. My anxiety and depression is really taxing. I feel like my tears are not being heard. I feel like my calling out to Yah may be in vain. The doctor is saying that I am crazy. He said that I have a "mild psychosis." That does wonders for my anxiety. Please ask Yah to heal me. Please please ask Yah to touch His child. Please. I feel so desperate. I feel abandoned. Please cry for me.

WTF, SirG?! Screw your doctor. Yahowah has said, "I will never leave you nor forsake you." And the prophet YermiYahu declared, "His compassions do not fail; His mercies are new every day." Every day. Dode wrote, "The Name of Yahowah is a strong tower: the righteous runs into it and is safe." As one of our siblings in Yahowah, you are righteous. So run into His mighty Name and be safe! Let yourself rely on what He has said.

Let me tell you something. I have been diagnosed with chronic major depression. Several men on my mother's side of the family murdered themselves because of this inherited condition. So I've been faced with a choice in my life: accept their diagnosis, take their deadly psycho-meds, and trudge through this life defeated and alone (for how can I rely on a God Who won't even help me control my own mind?!), OR make an informed, rational decision to take Yahowah at His Word, to rely on Him, to slaughter the enemy's accusations, fears, and suspicions with the sword of Yahowah's Word. That's it; there are only two ways to go. I have chosen to stand with my God and Savior, Yahowah. And I invite and encourage you to do the same.

I will mention you to our Father, but know this: the choice is yours. No one can make it for you, and our Father will not force you either way. But I can tell you this from experience: He never fails. Never. The proof of that is that I am still here, drawing breath.

Yahowah bless you. SirG.
Offline cgb2  
#75 Posted : Wednesday, April 17, 2013 2:18:32 AM(UTC)
cgb2

Was thanked: 24 time(s) in 18 post(s)
Having some siblings and several cousins and such on psychomeds for depression, and with one especially seems only worsening. I question if there are also physical reasons.

When reading the published side effects for wellbutrin, seems to cause everything it "cures". Sad to see one of my relatives in particular an emotionally numbed zombie, only seems to worsen over time. Strong nasty synthetic drugs, not just to the mind and the body too.

After doing a search for "depression niacin" or "niacin depression" seems to be a lot cured of depression with niacin (vitamin B3), some also helped by vitamin D.

In a study another benifit of niacin is cardiovascular, a statistically significant improvement in longevity for heart attack survivors.
Offline shalom82  
#76 Posted : Tuesday, May 14, 2013 5:35:40 AM(UTC)
shalom82

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Shalom Family,
Remember me?...I apologize that I haven't been more active but as I have mentioned before I am always in the backround...always keeping up with what is going on, the ideas people have and how people are doing. I do cherish this community and this family and I feel like my daily visits are a rock of stability that I can hold on to in this turbulent world. I don't post very often anymore.....but if we had a physical community....I would always be there as I am now.
Anyway, I guess I never revealed or said anything about this but I have had problems with my lower joints for about a third of my life. Sometimes the pain is nearly unbearable and these issues can last for 2 to 3 weeks at a time....disrupting all stability and predictiablity in my life. I never asked for your prayers before....can't really say why....guess maybe I was embarrassed to admit it to you all...perhaps because I am proud....because to do so would have been admitting how much of a negative effect this issue has on my life and my health. It has really come to a point where it does affect my life in a very negative way....I would say it jeopardizes my ability to take care of my family....but in actuality it doesn't allow me to make an adequate living for my family. I feel I am beholden and at the mercy of others....I feel I am a burden to my family....in fact I know I am a burden to my family. I am not in despair.....but I am discouraged. This humbled brother asks that the online community of YY would keep him in their prayers.....speak to YHWH on my behalf....not just for relief but also help to know what my role is on this earth in service of HIM. I could use some clarity.
Thank You in Advance.

With Love and Regard,
Jacob
YHWH's ordinances are true, and righteous altogether.
Offline Sarah  
#77 Posted : Wednesday, May 15, 2013 12:30:56 PM(UTC)
Sarah

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
shalom82,

I have been missing hearing from you on this forum.

I certainly will pray for you.

I've been thinking a lot lately about the foods we eat and the connection to various health issues, i.e., joint pain, arthritis, cancer, etc. It is a shame that most of us have been brought up eating pork, shellfish, and who knows what quality of other meats which are probably killing us now. I've been focusing on eating as clean and organic as possible, along with fresh coconut. The latest item I want to try is an herbal extract combo of wormwood and black walnut hull for attacking parasites and microbes which seem to cause arthritis and related ailments. See:
http://www.bulkherbstore...-black-walnut-and-cloves

Shalom
Offline JamesH  
#78 Posted : Thursday, May 16, 2013 6:59:08 AM(UTC)
JamesH

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Hi shalome82

I hope you find some some  relief from your pain and clarity  for the answers you seek.

I fully understand your discouragement. I don't know what your joint pain is caused from but I was diagnosed with RA about 3yrs ago. I  fished, hunted, rode off rode motorcycles and many other things with my family. I can no longer do any of these. 

I am no longer able to work and some days I can't even get to the mail box.

My family and friends don't understand because I don't look any different, so why can't you do the things you have always done?

I have found some answers and comfort in the book of Ecclesiastes and stand in awe at YHWH and things he created that I can still enjoy.

Jacob,     I hope Yah's blessing on you and your family.