logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Perwee  
#1 Posted : Saturday, March 23, 2013 10:40:30 PM(UTC)
Perwee
Man

According to Yada, in 33 CE, the 15th Abib (Matsah) coincided with a weekly Shabat and he also says that Yom Kipurym in 2033 CE will fall on a weekly Shabat. It makes perfect sense. I just love calculations - how can I verify this?
Offline cgb2  
#2 Posted : Sunday, March 24, 2013 9:53:13 AM(UTC)
cgb2

Was thanked: 24 time(s) in 18 post(s)
Perwee wrote:
According to Yada, in 33 CE, the 15th Abib (Matsah) coincided with a weekly Shabat and he also says that Yom Kipurym in 2033 CE will fall on a weekly Shabat. It makes perfect sense. I just love calculations - how can I verify this?

http://futurehistory.yadayahweh.com/

But very dated and full of Pauline Doctrine, xtain escatology rooted the Darby legacy, and wrote by Ken Powers. There is also audio versions of each chapter to listen rather than read. I tried to revisit audio several months ago, and couldn't endure it much. Ackkk

Yada says he'd like to revisit end times prophecy soon as a next major effort & book.

I for one, as I revisit end time prophecy with an open mind questioning everything I had learned as an xtian (even their sources), like modern nation state of Israel, and antichrist 7/3.5 year tribulation, his return....find so many isolated verses divorced from obvious context surrounding them and elaborate doctrines stacked on single verses (like Dan 9:27 which IMO returns to talking about Ma'asayah, not antimessiah). Also twistings of prophecies that otherwise implicate Paul, RCC, Holy Roman Empire, xtianity with evidence that much fulfilled.

Word games using "shadows", "mulitple fulifillments" etc. Even some contradictions that insult the intellect, like how does 3.5 years of terrible tribulation fit with "eating, drinking, given in marriage (good times), then sudden distruction comes"?....since so much of the isolated verse are surrounded by "great day of YHWH", and/or descriptors of the millenial reign, I tend to think all the fall feasts will be fullfilled in the same year. Talk about 10 days of shock and awe (trumpets to reconcilliations) starting with all the trumpets, seals and such, and regathering Yishra'el from the nations to protect in the valley split from his foot touching Mt Olives) as he judges those in opposition.

Interesting that Yahowsha tied "abomination that causes desolation spoken of by Daniel the prophet" to "not one stone on another/rejecting their Ma'aseyah". I tend to think there would have been precisely 40 years of testing from this statement to the 70 AD destruction. And still seems to fit the 2033 +1/-3 years. Also seems a lot of what Yahowsha said was about 70AD and has been misapplied to modern Israel and our future.

I also tend to think since not certain when barley abib in the land and when intercalendary months added, it's presumptuous to state specific Month/Day/Hour.

End Time Prophecy is a complex subject, having to learn and understand history to discern what's been fulfilled. And better amplified translations with attention to stems/moods and such could also reveal a lot as well. But as always when studying with an open mind and finding many T/P/P/Yahwsha's-words pointing from MANY directions with no contradictions, truth can emerge. So far I'm no where there, so much of my opinion above could be wrong. I've just seen enough so far to smell a BIG rat....and riddles to be solved.

Edited by user Sunday, March 24, 2013 11:42:01 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Perwee  
#3 Posted : Monday, March 25, 2013 1:18:35 AM(UTC)
Perwee
Man

Perwee wrote:

Don't worry, I found it.

Red Moon - http://redmoonrapture.co...crucifixion-eclipse.html
Pesach 33 CE - http://www.cgsf.org/dbeattie/calendar/?roman=33

2033 CE - http://www.cgsf.org/dbeattie/calendar/?roman=2033
Offline cgb2  
#4 Posted : Monday, March 25, 2013 3:57:18 PM(UTC)
cgb2

Was thanked: 24 time(s) in 18 post(s)

Sorry I misunerstood your question and the rant.
Interesting that trumpets and first and last day of sukkot are on shabats in 2033, if I'm reading that correctly.