logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline shalom82  
#1 Posted : Saturday, November 17, 2007 4:06:12 PM(UTC)
shalom82

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Shalom Qodeshim,
I hope you are all doing well. When I started the thread living out the Torah my stated goal was for we as believers to share our experiences with Torah and discuss how we apply the precepts of Torah in both a spiritual and practical way. I wanted us to discuss the benefits that we as individual believers derived from Torah in both the spiritual realm and indeed in the physical realm. I had hoped that we could discuss Torah without fear of being charged with legalism or any other dread label. I think that it really has been a success. For those of us who have followed the posts in living out the Torah I think we have grown a lot with each other I was really happy to witness the enthusiasm that this group of believers has for Torah. It's really been great and I can only imagine that in the coming days and weeks there will be even more great posts that will encourage and help us to walk in the ways of Yahuweh and his WORD. I get up every day hoping that there will be some great post that is on this topic and my hope is usually rewarded. So keep it up guys and dolls. You really push and encourage me to have a deeper understanding and appreciation for Yahuweh's Torah. I am sure I can say this for everybody who has regularly read this topic.

I hope that in the future we can cover even more of the Torah and that more and more people will add to our wealth of experience and knowledge. As I said before I am really looking forward to the coming days and weeks.
Shalom,
Jacob

I would like to add a little more organization to the Torah thread. I was thinking of listing topics by commandments instead of them getting lost in the jumble of posts that is "Living out the Torah". But I am afraid that will cause an even bigger headache. I am open and willing to read all suggestions as to how we can improve and make this Torah thread more useful.
Shalom,
Jake
YHWH's ordinances are true, and righteous altogether.