logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

5 Pages«<345
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline antichrist  
#201 Posted : Wednesday, October 31, 2012 6:00:07 PM(UTC)
antichrist
Man

JamesH wrote:
Hi antichrist
I want to thank you for a statement you made some time back. I think it was something like WAKE UP it’s a lie. It got me questioning the nt . And starting with the virgin birth and how most people want to protect the nt and ignore the Torah.

Thanks again
Jim H

if someone saying "WAKE UP" got you questioning Yah over and against all the bunk/junk (the entire world of man is B.S. - with only one brilliant Light/Towrah flashing the spot light on be'ryth) - than that's great; for me is was, among other things, something as simple as the fulfillment of Shabuwa' 50 days later as Towrah/towrah teaches and instructs. I questioned, that if Yah was Towrah/towrah observant, after fulfilling Pesach, Matsah, and Bikurym just as Towrah taught, why not do Shabuwa' on day 10, or 20, why not 130 day after etc; He didn't it was spot on 50 days as Towrah teaches...so once you taste the truth, there's no going back.

BTW, the light really does come on when one shama' shamar Towrah/towrah - the 'OwrYah' of Yah, and is not only where we walk together (as He's walking and shama' shamaring Towrah/towrah too), it is the place in which the 'lights' are on so we can see each other, Yah can see us and we can see Him; and it's this light of walking in Yah's Towrah that we can see Yahowah up close and personal -eye to eye- in His be'ryth - and it's in be'ryth where Yahowah, the Creator becomes Dad, and we mere mortals become sons and daughters - and it's all and only in the light of Yah's Towrah/towrah that we can see the relationship that's Dad's focus and purpose behind everything...

So it's good news you're walking away from babel and to Covenant with Dad as are the rest of His Family whether here on earth, those around the throne now, or in Mom's bosom - we're all, as a Family, Towrah observant and engaging/relating with Dad in be'ryth.
The destructive binding cords and disparaging pledges (chebel / chabal) of the wicked who violate the standard (rasa’) which surround me cause me to testify as a witness (‘uwd) that Your Towrah (Towrah) shall not be ignored, overlooked, or forgotten (lo’ sakah).
Offline SoftsongofYah  
#202 Posted : Sunday, December 16, 2012 1:01:14 PM(UTC)
SoftsongofYah

Hello my real name is Myra but I have a website called singtoyahuwah.webs.com and go by the name softsongofyah. My story is long so I'll keep it as brief as possible.
Born and raised a Catholic. Started questioning about five years ago the church when I started to read scriptures, (Something they don't encourage)
I wanted to know my Creator personally and He led me to His Name. I got caught up in the original scriptures group and ended up leaving because I found out they did not possess any original scriptures. The Father has blessed me with a strong sense of determination. I don't give up easily. Many have come in His name and have deceived. I just happened upon this site and read quite a bit. I do have a question. What is Yada translating from? Is he a scholar in the language? I've learned a little of the language and I must say it is beautiful. Well anyway I'll be back to check any new items posted or translations.
Offline James  
#203 Posted : Monday, December 17, 2012 3:28:51 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Was thanked: 216 time(s) in 149 post(s)
SoftsongofYah wrote:
Hello my real name is Myra but I have a website called singtoyahuwah.webs.com and go by the name softsongofyah. My story is long so I'll keep it as brief as possible.
Born and raised a Catholic. Started questioning about five years ago the church when I started to read scriptures, (Something they don't encourage)
I wanted to know my Creator personally and He led me to His Name. I got caught up in the original scriptures group and ended up leaving because I found out they did not possess any original scriptures. The Father has blessed me with a strong sense of determination. I don't give up easily. Many have come in His name and have deceived. I just happened upon this site and read quite a bit. I do have a question. What is Yada translating from? Is he a scholar in the language? I've learned a little of the language and I must say it is beautiful. Well anyway I'll be back to check any new items posted or translations.

Welcome to the forum, I hope you will find it a useful tool in your journey.

Yada is not a scholar of Hebrew. The resources he uses are listed in the intro to both Yada Yah and the Introduction to God. A brief list would be

The Dead Sea Scrolls when available for the Hebrew, the Masoretic when he has to.
The Text of the Oldest Greek New Testament Manuscripts when available for the Greek, not sure which Greek text for the rest.

To translate he uses the tools, dictionaries, lexicons, word books etc in the Logos Scholars Platinum edition, plus a slew of others that he has purchased, again for a full list read the intro to the books.
Don't take my word for it, Look it up.

“The truth is not for all men but only for those who seek it.” ― Ayn Rand
Offline InHisName  
#204 Posted : Monday, December 17, 2012 4:49:11 AM(UTC)
InHisName

Was thanked: 71 time(s) in 46 post(s)
James wrote:

Yada is not a scholar of Hebrew.

Welcome Myra,

While Yada is not a trained scholar of Hebrew, that is to his and thereby our advantage. Modern Hebrew was resurrected when Israel was reborn. The only place for it to be reborn from is rabbinical judaism, which has a long history of corrupting Yah's Word. A hebrew scholar is looking through distorted lenses.

Moreover, if Yada's stated work schedule is accurate, by my estimate he has spent nearly 30,000 hours in Yah's Word. I doubt most 'scholars' can match that.

Most impotantly Yada's methodology is sound and verifiable.

Don't get me wrong, I am not suggesting you take his translations, commentary or conclusions at face value. Check his work. Look for others who agree and disagree. Ultimately you need to decide what is true and what is false for yourself.

Again welcome, I hope you enjoy the journey
Offline James  
#205 Posted : Tuesday, December 25, 2012 4:46:19 AM(UTC)
James
Man

welcome Charles. I hope you will become active in the forum, we always welcome newcomers and will help in any ways possible.

Offline Richard  
#206 Posted : Sunday, December 30, 2012 7:11:57 PM(UTC)
Richard
Man
United States

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 7 post(s)
Welcome to the forum, Charles. Please do be active in the forum. We all learn from each other around here, and we usually have a pretty good time doing it!
Offline LexBrand  
#207 Posted : Wednesday, February 13, 2013 11:57:01 AM(UTC)
LexBrand
Woman

Hello, I'm Annmarie.

I'll try to make this a short story. Born and raised Catholic. My mother converted to Christianity when our neighbor, a Baptist Pastor's wife and she became best friends. So the whole family started attending an evangelical Christian Church when I was age 14. I respected the concept of searching out the meaning of Scripture using the original Hebrew and Greek, but I never felt comfortable embracing the Christian religion. Something felt very wrong about it to me. So I dutifully sat in my chair/pew, listened and watched without engaging. Once I moved out of my parents' house, I never went back to church. Which turned out to be a good thing. Cool

Fast forward 30 years to a few months ago, when the news from the Middle East and everything going on with Israel made me wonder if we were seeing the end times prophecies coming true. I started to read my KJV, starting with Revelation, then Daniel, then the Towrah, then Mathew, Mark, Luke & John. I read Josephus's writings at the same time - very interesting to compare, a few apocryphal books, some quite amusing. But...wait a second!

It was staring me right in the face, even in reading the english KJV, that there was something very wrong with Christianity. Why do they worship on Sunday, why do they celebrate Christmas, Easter, Halloween etc. Why don't they observe the seven Feasts? And why do they ignore the entire "Old Testament"? Why do they tithe? (Well, actually I think I figured that one out!)

I dashed off an email to my Christian family members with my discovery. Oh my, what a hornet's nest I stirred up.

My mom wrote right back - "Read Galatians, read Hebrews, we are not under the law but under grace now". I dutifully read Acts, Romans, 1 & 2 Corinthians, then Galatians. Wait... what? This certainly seemed to say the opposite of what all the other books I read said. I emailed my mom back that she had given me a challenge to figure out why Paul contradicted Scripture (and himself in Romans LOL). In my search for answering that question, I came across "Introduction to God" I read all of it - what an eye opener - and found a link to "Questioning Paul". At last, an explanation for all the contradictions. This explained everything that bothered me about Christianity. What a relief. I'm about half way through YadaYah now.

With that understanding, I came to a new, terrible realization. My supposedly saved family members were not walking with Yah, and were therefore not in Covenant with Him. No one in my family has asked me how my studies have gone yet, but it's just about time to make the announcement about not doing Xmas, Easter, birthdays, etc. Yikes! The stuff is going to hit the fan when I tell them what I've learned. I fully expect denial and a great rift to come between us. I don't know if my Mom can handle it - I'm actually worried about her health after hearing what I have to say.

Well, that's my story. I'm just beginning down the Path of the Way, starting with coming out of Babylon. I got many dirty looks at an Army football game I attended recently when I refused to stand for the patriotic bull they were pushing during pre-game. (My nephew was selected to play in their marching band half time show.)

I will be tossing out lots of dumb questions here I'm sure. Thanks in advance for your patience. It's awesome to join a community of folks like yourselves. I don't know anyone nearby who sees what I clearly find in the Scriptures. I guess you could say that it's kind of lonely.
Offline Richard  
#208 Posted : Wednesday, February 13, 2013 2:00:25 PM(UTC)
Richard
Man
United States

Welcome, AnnMarie! Never be afraid to boldly share the insights Yahowah gives you as you continue along the Way with Him. We all benefit from each other here. Yada is rewriting Questioning Paul because he has learned some things since he first wrote it. I've been privileged to read some of the earlier chapters and, sister, it's outstanding! So jump on in here and make yourself 't home.

Richard
Offline James  
#209 Posted : Thursday, February 14, 2013 3:03:23 AM(UTC)
James
Man

LexBrand wrote:
t was staring me right in the face, even in reading the english KJV, that there was something very wrong with Christianity. Why do they worship on Sunday, why do they celebrate Christmas, Easter, Halloween etc. Why don't they observe the seven Feasts? And why do they ignore the entire "Old Testament"? Why do they tithe? (Well, actually I think I figured that one out!)

I have always said that even if you take a KJV bible you couldn't come up with modern Christianity, thanks for proving my point. As horrible as the KJV is it is still enough to prove Christianity wrong.

Welcome AnnMarie, never be afraid to ask questions or share on the forum, even if you think they are dumb I'm sure that others have the same question. I hope you will engage often.

As for informing the family of your decision to participate in the covenant there are two methods, ease them in or be blunt and forward. I think ripping the band aide off is easier for all involved, but that's just me.

Offline cgb2  
#210 Posted : Thursday, February 14, 2013 7:41:16 AM(UTC)
cgb2

Was thanked: 24 time(s) in 18 post(s)
Welcome Annmarie!
Love to hear of the excitement of discovery, even if now it's obvious...was for me too.
And especially the harmony of scripture once weeded of Paul.

At first I was so excited to share with my christian family & friends, but is really tough and very disappointing....one begins to understand the real meaning of all those verses about persecution and "hating you for my namesake" ;^) .
Even then, reality is so much better than myths no matter how popular.

Mat 10:34 “Do not think that I have come to bring peace on earth. I did not come to bring peace but a sword,1 Footnote: 1In Lk. 12:51 the word “division” is used, while “sword” has the same meaning here.
Mat 10:35 for I have come to bring division, a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law –
Mat 10:36 and a man’s enemies are those of his own household.1 Footnote: 1Lk. 12:53, Mic. 7:6.
Mat 10:37 “He who loves father or mother more than Me is not worthy of Me, and he who loves son or daughter more than Me is not worthy of Me.1 Footnote: 1See 19:29, Lk. 14:26.
Mat 10:38 “And he who does not take up his stake and follow after Me is not worthy of Me.
Mat 10:39 “He who has found his life shall lose it, and he that has lost his life for My sake shall find it.
Mat 10:40 “He who receives you receives Me, and he who receives Me receives Him who sent Me.

Again Welcome, and hope you participate often in this forum.

Chuck
Offline pilgrimhere  
#211 Posted : Friday, February 15, 2013 8:14:37 AM(UTC)
pilgrimhere
Man

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 6 post(s)
Lonely is right. I am fortunate that my wife and I have come to appreciate Towrah together. Otherwise, Friends and family are becoming estranged. I finally confronted my mom with queen of heaven’s orgy/death ritual that leads to Tmz (re)b-day this past season. We agreed to discuss the matter “later”. I have since sent a more thorough explanation of my journey but have had no response. Following are some exerpts from 9 pages of content:

A few of the answers that caused contention with my faith address the transition from the Old Testament to the New Testament with specific attention to Paul’s qualification to administer such. Outside of Paul’s writings including Hebrews, the gospel of salvation by grace through faith does not exist. That particular message has however set the standard for translation of English bibles. So then, referring to any given English bible translation as definitive information is insufficient at best and potentially counterproductive. Consulting a database of resources including multiple lexicons, interlinear texts and relevant dictionaries reveals significant inadequacies. Nevertheless, the following are fundamental points of inquiry that must not be disregarded.

Who testified to Paul’s conversion other than himself?
Why are his own (3) testimonies inconsistent with each other?
Why does the voice he heard borrow a line from Dionysus (just after escaping from prison chains via an earthquake) in the pagan play, The Bacchae by Euripides – line 970?
How is it that Paul claims to have seen the Son in the wilderness after a stern warning had been given not to believe anyone reporting such a sighting?
Why is that experience inconsistent with any approach God has made to any man but eerily similar to Constantine’s vision?
Why would God’s son choose 12 ordinary men to “teach the nations all I have commanded you” (none of which deviated from Torah) only to change his mind afterward and dramatically recruit one from the “offspring of vipers” to suddenly introduce a religion entirely inconsistent with everything he taught?
How is it that 12 apostles were chosen who will sit on 12 thrones and judge the 12 tribes in God’s kingdom when Paul emphatically insists that He is included?
Why was Judas Iscariot’s replacement subject to criteria including participation with their travels from the beginning while Paul’s self-proclaimed apostleship meets no qualifications?
Why is Paul exempted from the criteria for a prophet in Deuteronomy?
Why was Paul rejected by all of Asia where the called-out assembly was commended for recognizing men to be false apostles?
Why do theologians create confusion over the thorn in Paul’s side when he clearly identified it as a messenger from Satan? (“Angel” is derived from the Greek angelos which means messenger and should have been translated as such in all other occurrences rather than transliterated; Hebrew malak is messenger but also translated, “angel” which from Satan would be considered a demon.)

Paul stands diametrically opposed to God’s message of redemption. Any description of God’s Torah preceding … not the “new testament”, but Paul is favorable and positive. King David especially praises the Torah. Nothing derogatory is mentioned regarding God’s instructions, rules and precepts by anyone throughout scriptures. Paul naturally disdained God’s Torah as a Pharisee. His hostile attitude is projected vehemently in his letters. So the matter must be settled according to God’s judgment. Is the Torah a collection of instructions and rules that facilitate a healthy physical life and lead to eternal spiritual life? Or is God’s Torah a string of oppressive laws employed to enslave the very people God redeemed from slavery? Both of these descriptions are presented in our bibles. Only one can be true.

I had previously deferred to Paul’s conclusion in step with Christian theology having complete disregard for the words attributed to Yahowsha (יהושע), “So whatever you wish that others would do to you, do also to them.” The reason I failed to associate my perception of Torah with the “golden rule” is the dissection of the sentence by theologians which curtails the point being made, “… for this is the law and the prophets.” And sure enough, these words were spoken by Yahowah (יהוה), “… and you shall love your neighbor like yourself; I am Yahowah.” God apparently associates Torah with loving kindness. Paul decries it as a “cruel taskmaster”.
Offline LexBrand  
#212 Posted : Friday, February 15, 2013 5:42:48 PM(UTC)
LexBrand
Woman

Thanks for the lovely welcome replies and encouraging words. I will anxiously await the updated Questioning Paul to be finished. In the meantime, I will post a few questions I have on the forum and look forward to getting to know you all.BigGrin
Offline LexBrand  
#213 Posted : Thursday, February 21, 2013 12:52:18 PM(UTC)
LexBrand
Woman

pilgrimhere wrote:
Why does the voice he heard borrow a line from Dionysus (just after escaping from prison chains via an earthquake) in the pagan play, The Bacchae by Euripides – line 970?

Thanks for the research on this. I got curious about this quote and wanted to confirm so I can bring this up to my family. Here is the quote from the play - looks like it's line 795:

Pentheus

Do not instruct me, but be content in your escape from prison. Or shall I bring punishment upon you again?

Dionysus

As a mortal I would sacrifice to the god rather 795 than kick against the goads in anger.

Offline Mike  
#214 Posted : Thursday, February 21, 2013 2:41:06 PM(UTC)
Mike

Was thanked: 24 time(s) in 16 post(s)
Lexbrand / AnnMarie,

Welcome to the forum. Fascinating posts.

I attended a “Bible” study last week during my lunch break and we were reading Acts. One guy read Acts 9:5 from a NLT (New Living Translation) and it doesn’t have the part about kicking against the goad or pricks. Then come to find out, the NIV (New International Version) doesn’t have that line either. I was pretty shocked because I was going to make the point about that line “it is hard for thee to kick against the goad” came from Dionysus. I made that point anyway but the few people there have either the NIV or NLT so they really didn’t get it. The KJV and NKJV at least has that line.

Acts 9:5
New Living Translation (NLT)
5 “Who are you, lord?” Saul asked.
And the voice replied, “I am Jesus, the one you are persecuting!

New International Version (NIV)
5 “Who are you, Lord?” Saul asked.
“I am Jesus, whom you are persecuting,” he replied.

King James Version (KJV)
5 And he said, Who art thou, Lord? And the Lord said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest: it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks.

New King James Version (NKJV)
5 And he said, “Who are You, Lord?”
Then the Lord said, “I am Jesus, whom you are persecuting.[a] It is hard for you to kick against the goads.”

Maybe too many people were catching on that Paul quoted Dionysus.

Shalom
Offline cgb2  
#215 Posted : Thursday, February 21, 2013 6:27:42 PM(UTC)
cgb2

LexBrand wrote:
Thanks for the research on this. I got curious about this quote and wanted to confirm so I can bring this up to my family. Here is the quote from the play - looks like it's line 795:....

Here's some research posted a while ago on the quote:
http://forum.yadayahweh....ians-Text.aspx#post22657
Offline cgb2  
#216 Posted : Thursday, February 21, 2013 6:47:55 PM(UTC)
cgb2

Mike wrote:
....I attended a “Bible” study last week during my lunch break and we were reading Acts. One guy read Acts 9:5 from a NLT (New Living Translation) and it doesn’t have the part about kicking against the goad or pricks. Then come to find out, the NIV (New International Version) doesn’t have that line either. I was pretty shocked because I was going to make the point about that line “it is hard for thee to kick against the goad” came from Dionysus. I made that point anyway but the few people there have either the NIV or NLT so they really didn’t get it. The KJV and NKJV at least has that line.

Interesting so I thought I'd check oldest manuscripts from Swalchy's site.
Although difficult to read his amplified, didn't seem to be in Acts 9:5 but was definitely in Acts 26:14.

http://www.thewaytoyahuw...anslations/version1/acts

You might also mention the inconsistancies of the 3 accounts in Acts, on who saw, who heard, who fell too. He even tells King Aggrippa he was dubbed apostle to the gentiles on the spot.

Sometimes I wonder if Luke was more of an honest historian and at least neutral rather than Paul's PR man. He sure does leave so many great clues throughout Acts that expose Paul as a liar...especially when comparing to Paul's letters.
Offline hw613  
#217 Posted : Saturday, March 2, 2013 8:44:31 PM(UTC)
hw613

If I could describe the book in one word it would be "Sobering." My name is Thomas, I currently live in the Southeastern US, and man do I have a lot to learn! I really can't remember how I ran across the site. It started with The Owner's Manual, branched into Yada Yahweh, and now...to be honest...I'm quite lost for words. The authors could seriously pass for the two witnesses...perhaps they are. All I know for sure right now is that I've been on the wrong side of the fence and far far away from where I want to be for far too long, but thanks to Yahweh for sending these messengers I'm turned 180. Now all I need is some help in guiding me in the right direction. I'm going to ask ... where do I start? Where do I go from here?
Offline Steve in PA  
#218 Posted : Sunday, March 3, 2013 3:28:16 AM(UTC)
Steve in PA

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Hi Thomas, The following link is an excellent place to start...
http://anintroductiontogod.com/
Offline cgb2  
#219 Posted : Sunday, March 3, 2013 4:25:57 AM(UTC)
cgb2

Welcome Thomas! I like the description of your location BigGrin

Yes ItG is the best place to start. Read, study and verify.
ItG website also has a shorter URL as http://www.IntroToGod.org as well

Welcome and I hope you contribute to the forum often!

Chuck
Offline James  
#220 Posted : Monday, March 4, 2013 2:57:25 AM(UTC)
James
Man

A third for ITG. Not only does it do a great job of covering the 7 topics most important to Yahowah, but it also tries to give give you the tools to do the studying on your own, which is the most rewarding part.

Offline LexBrand  
#221 Posted : Thursday, March 7, 2013 12:35:16 PM(UTC)
LexBrand
Woman

cgb2 wrote:
Interesting so I thought I'd check oldest manuscripts from Swalchy's site.
Although difficult to read his amplified, didn't seem to be in Acts 9:5 but was definitely in Acts 26:1.

Umm, I've been reading Swalchys take on Paul, which is coming from a different place than Yada. Regardless of whether Paul's letters were either forged, copyedited by Marcion or others, or if Paul was a false teacher - the end result is to throw out his books plus Hebrews and be cautious about the rest of the NT.

I'm grateful that Swalchy has published his amplified translations but yes, they are very hard to read. Seems there was some sad drama on here when it all hit the fan. Both sides came to the same conclusion. What I'm anxiously waiting for is Yadas take on the other Pauline letters. Seems like there are plenty of heresies strewn throughout to implicate the entire batch.

Hi Thomas, I'm new too. Welcome and do start with Introduction to God.
Offline Brimstone  
#222 Posted : Thursday, June 27, 2013 3:00:41 PM(UTC)
Brimstone

Hello everyone! Username is Brimstone. I am a 36 year old male married for the past 12 years now with six children who we currently homeschool (quite a challenge). I feel very much alone other than the fact that my wife and I are both on the same page and trying to teach our children to yada Yah. Both my wife and I were born and raised Mormon or otherwise known as The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter day Saints. We both had lives while growing up that were not the "typical" Mormon picture. Just the act of us meeting was different compared to how most members in the LDS faith meet and then marry.

There is so much we have gone through coming from Mormonism, then to Christianity and then finally discovering who Yah really is and what He wants for all of us. Many days I am overwhelmed by the amount of information in Intro to God. I remember when I was young I would read and hear the stories in the "Old Testament" and I wanted so much to have similar experiences. I was curious to know how I could actually walk with "God" and not only know Him, but have Him know me, personally.

Both sides of our family are very active members of the Mormon faith. We are truly on our own and to top it all off, we live in Utah. Sometimes I feel like I have not pulled my family out of Babylon enough. I feel at times I am not "doing" enough. The cult mentality and teachings of the Mormon faith are proving to be difficult to rid myself of.

I wanted to reach out and see if there are others in similar situations. It would be nice to even find another member who was of the Mormon faith in the past. If there are not any (which would not surprise me) I would love to build fellowship with others who have come out of religion and their experiences. Many times I feel like my family and I are practically alone, almost a feeling of travelling nomads.
Offline dajstill  
#223 Posted : Friday, June 28, 2013 3:12:04 AM(UTC)
dajstill

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Brimstone wrote:
Hello everyone! Username is Brimstone. I am a 36 year old male married for the past 12 years now with six children who we currently homeschool (quite a challenge). I feel very much alone other than the fact that my wife and I are both on the same page and trying to teach our children to yada Yah. Both my wife and I were born and raised Mormon or otherwise known as The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter day Saints. We both had lives while growing up that were not the "typical" Mormon picture. Just the act of us meeting was different compared to how most members in the LDS faith meet and then marry.

There is so much we have gone through coming from Mormonism, then to Christianity and then finally discovering who Yah really is and what He wants for all of us. Many days I am overwhelmed by the amount of information in Intro to God. I remember when I was young I would read and hear the stories in the "Old Testament" and I wanted so much to have similar experiences. I was curious to know how I could actually walk with "God" and not only know Him, but have Him know me, personally.

Both sides of our family are very active members of the Mormon faith. We are truly on our own and to top it all off, we live in Utah. Sometimes I feel like I have not pulled my family out of Babylon enough. I feel at times I am not "doing" enough. The cult mentality and teachings of the Mormon faith are proving to be difficult to rid myself of.

I wanted to reach out and see if there are others in similar situations. It would be nice to even find another member who was of the Mormon faith in the past. If there are not any (which would not surprise me) I would love to build fellowship with others who have come out of religion and their experiences. Many times I feel like my family and I are practically alone, almost a feeling of travelling nomads.

Hey Brimstone, fellow homeschooler here as well. I have a thread in "Fellowship" called "Yada for Kids" I think that goes over ITG slowly for kids. It is a process in the works and I haven't been updating regularly enough, but definitely enough to get started doing ITG with your kids.

Thankfully my husband and I are on the same page as well with our relationship with Yah, but it can definitely feel like you are an outsider with family. We are enjoying the ride though.

Welcome to the forum!
Offline Mike  
#224 Posted : Friday, June 28, 2013 12:55:10 PM(UTC)
Mike

Welcome to the forum Brimstone! Great story, I know of no other ex-Mormons that post on the forum though.

Shabbat Shalom
Offline runningirl21  
#225 Posted : Monday, July 1, 2013 7:36:57 AM(UTC)
runningirl21

Hi, Brimstone,
I've sent you a PM with my email address if you'd like to get in touch. I was raised LDS and even made it through a few semesters at BYU before being asked to find another college. (Admittedly this was more for breaking church standards than philosophical differences, but it confirmed the doubts I had in the church leadership and the demands of member conformity). Having to find another college placed me on an improved life course, which eventually led me here to the YY forum. I truly hope that you and your family find a similiar path away from the church and into the relationship with Yah that you've described.
RG
Offline uncklebuck  
#226 Posted : Tuesday, August 27, 2013 1:22:04 PM(UTC)
uncklebuck
Man

Hello every one I am Eric, a.ka. unklebuck, any ways I am so glad to have found yadaya on blog talk radio!! I have found all of you wanting to know ya!! thank all of You. I to myself a former Christian. yahoooooooooooooo!!!!!
Offline James  
#227 Posted : Wednesday, August 28, 2013 3:05:59 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Welcome Eric. If you enjoy the BTR show, you may also enjoy Yada's daily show on GCN, Shattering Myths. You can hear it at www.shatteringmyths.com

Offline Glitch  
#228 Posted : Saturday, September 21, 2013 10:58:14 AM(UTC)
Glitch

Was thanked: 7 time(s) in 5 post(s)
Hello,

My name is James and I simply stumbled onto Shattering Myths through GCN network, where I have been following several shows. I couldn't find a current show from any of my favorites, so I checked out Shattering Myths. A couple thousand pages later my thirst drives me on and I just love those wonderful moments when something jumps out and you realize a new insight. Now I only listen to one show on GCN, the only one that is real.

I was raised in the Catholic faith and attended parochial school for four years. I was probably only four years old, kneeling at the pew, and we were praying to the statue of Mary. I had a strong realization at that moment that what we were doing was futile and meaningless. I realized at my young age that praying to idols was wrong. I was pretty much an agnostic for the next 50 years. Bless all of you for welcoming to your family!
Offline James  
#229 Posted : Sunday, September 22, 2013 10:39:20 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Welcome James. I too come from a catholic background, at least on my dads side, and was agnostic from a young age. YY is great for agnostics because it removes all the nonsense religious bull and gives you solid evidence and facts to cling to. Yahowah is reasonable and reliable and does not ask us to believe things which are either unproven or demonstrably untrue.

Offline tagim  
#230 Posted : Sunday, September 22, 2013 11:06:27 AM(UTC)
tagim
Man

james has the nicest way of saying things, and, yes, welcome!
Offline matt  
#231 Posted : Wednesday, June 25, 2014 11:52:45 AM(UTC)
matt
United States

Was thanked: 13 time(s) in 9 post(s)
Greetings all:

My name is Matt. My wife and I observed the spring Miqra for the first time this year. We are new to the Covenant, coming out of christianity, politics, militarism, and patriotism. It is so freeing to be out from those institutions and influences.

Like many, I found this forum via Yada's publications. I had once read POD and appreciated the intellectual honesty with which the subject matter was handled. Later as a christian, I became bothered by what, at the time, I perceived as progressivism within the church. As I dug into the things that were bothering me, I kept finding a single common denominator: Paul. I was aware that Yada had authored an analysis of Paul, and hoped that it would be delivered with the same uncompromising integrity as POD. I had no idea what I was in for!

Thanks to all of those whose participation in this forum, and the variety of related/affiliated media and publications have been a real eye opener to me.

Regards.
Offline James  
#232 Posted : Thursday, June 26, 2014 7:50:49 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Welcome Matt.

Offline alphacanis  
#233 Posted : Friday, July 18, 2014 10:40:50 PM(UTC)
alphacanis
Man

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Hello,
I am known as Alphacanis on this forum, John in the world. I hope my short story may be found interesting and relevant. I have been a member of this forum for several years. I don’t participate, but I read almost every posting. I rather observe and learn.

In the mid 90’s I was diagnosed with Idiopathic Dilated Cardiomyopathy. I’ll get around to why I think this is relevant to the forum in a short while. The illness is considered without cure; the only exception being a heart transplant. Doctors suggested I had 2 years. I was 35 yrs old.

One year into the illness I was being prepared for an implanted defibrillator, because for me tachycardia and fading to black had become a daily event. I received the usual and by now familiar tests to measure the efficiency, function and size of my ever enlarging heart. On this occasion the test revealed a normal heart size and above average ejection fraction- measurement of heart efficiency. I was cured. I have a completely healthy heart today at age 52.

Both of my cardiologists were shocked. I learned I was the only patient either had treated who recovered from the disease. I was an Evangelical Christian at the time and contributed it to Jesus. I still believe Yahowah had a hand in it. And I now believe there may have been a reason.

As a Christian I constantly read books by Christian Authors and listened to Christian radio programs while driving in my car. I even downloaded radio programs from the internet when available to listen to them at a later time.

And so, several years ago I was listening to one of my favorite programs- Radio Liberty, hosted by Dr. Stanley Monteith. His guest on this day was Yada. Listening to the lionized introduction I could tell Dr. Monteith was a particularly huge fan of Yada who had authored a book critical of Islam. It seemed the doctor couldn’t wait to get down to the business of beating-up Mohammed.

What happened next was confusing and what I found to be entertaining. Yada was having none of it. Didn’t want to slam on the big Mo. He started talking about Yahweh (how it was understood to pronounce the Almighty’s name at the time), the Torah, how there was no one named Jesus in Israel 2000 years ago and so on. As I remember it Dr. Montieth was confused at best. He was completely unfamiliar with what Yada was presenting. In his typically polite demeanor he seemed to want to exit the whole interview but didn’t. I was being entertained by the verbal exchange until I started to recognize something Yada was saying as possibly profound. I had to examine it further. I wrote down Yada’s name and web page. I started reading Yada Yah.

Passover 2010 was my first observance. I celebrated with my wife and 2 friends who were completely unfamiliar with it other than it was something Jews did, but couldn’t resist a meal of lamb chops and wine. Their only cost was a lesson on how easy it is to have a relationship with the Creator of the Universe.

I am now a student of Yahowah’s Torah. As a result I can no longer endure a book by a Christian Author or a Christian radio program; won’t even set foot in a Church; no longer recognize any pagan sun god festivals. Sorry Santa.

Back to the miracle heart cure:

I was dating Rosanne at the time I fell ill. We married in July 2000.

At the time of my cure from heart disease I was a little confused. I was sure there had to be a reason for being cured but I just couldn’t figure what it was. I am just a regular guy. I thought maybe I’ll have a child that will do something important an that’s why I’m still alive.

Years went by. My wife and I didn’t have children. My encounter with Yada on Radio Liberty occurred. I became Torah observant and so on.

In late 2010 my wife was diagnosed with Osteosarcoma- bone cancer. By this time she had already willfully dumped Christianity and began a relationship with Yah. She had walked away from Babylon. She had read Yada Yahweh and was searching out additional information to study.

We didn’t celebrate Passover 2013. I didn’t even have the opportunity to remove the yeast from our home. Too much was going on.

She died that night at 9:40 pm.

I walked out of her room and out of the front main entrance of U.C.I. medical center to get fresh air and get away from the place I came to hate, when I was captured by the brilliant full moon to my left. It was Passover!

It hit me like lightning. Death had passed her over. It was the only comfort Yah would offer- the only comfort that mattered.

I lived. My encounter with Yada leads me in the direction to a relationship with Yahowah. This intern led to my wife’s exposure to the Torah and a relationship with Yah. She is with him now.

I am a detective by occupation. I see patterns and I don’t believe in coincidence.

Thank you Yada.

Osteosarcoma is an especial debilitating cancer. Rosanne was disabled for most of her fight against the disease. She spent much of her time at her desk on the internet reading Yada Yah and other related internet sites. I believe there is a member on this forum that is associated with the website The Bless Yahowah Web Site. I want him to know see took particular comfort in this site during those times.

thanks 3 users thanked alphacanis for this useful post.
Sarah on 7/20/2014(UTC), Richard on 7/23/2014(UTC), Mike on 7/25/2014(UTC)
Offline InHisName  
#234 Posted : Saturday, July 19, 2014 10:46:37 PM(UTC)
InHisName

Welcome John,

Thanks for the wonderful story. Although I empathize with the pain you and Rosanne suffered, I rejoice in the knowledge that you will reunite in Yah’s home.

My parents were wonderful people but they were Christians. I lost my father before I knew Yah and I was not able to influence my mother through her Alzheimer’s/dementia. So I am envious of you and happy for you at the same time.

Most of it all encourages me, as it should all of us, to work harder to help our loved ones to open their eyes and ears to Yahowah’s Word.

Thanks again, I gotta run… got a lot of work to do!
Offline Sarah  
#235 Posted : Sunday, July 20, 2014 1:06:08 PM(UTC)
Sarah

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Thank you for sharing.
Shalom
Offline Richard  
#236 Posted : Wednesday, July 23, 2014 10:06:08 AM(UTC)
Richard
Man
United States

Thank you for sharing this, John. I am absolutely humbled and simultaneously thrilled to learn that my web site was able to bring some small measure of comfort into your wife's final days here. I look forward to meeting the two of you away from this rock.

Yahowah be with you, my brother.
Offline McTele  
#237 Posted : Saturday, October 24, 2020 1:46:22 AM(UTC)
McTele
Man
United States

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Hello,

I'm McTele, you can call me Rich, Richie, Richard, no preference. It's a bit sad that no one has posted an introduction here for over six years, so here goes.

I'm an IT manager for a small company in Kansas. My religious upbrininging was fortunately more agnostic then Christian. I had no faith. I wasn't sure what I was supposed to believe. Nothing seemed to make sense. There appeared to be too many contradictions and unanswered questions. I've dabbled in and studied multiple religions. Besides the fact that they are all crap, they do seem to have somethings in common. They provide no resolution, no real insights, no fully quantifiable truths. Everything is a mystery, or you are in error, or a sinner, or your faith is weak, or you are not obtaining oneness, or achieving nothingness, blah blah blah blah blah. Deceiving through circular reasoning and flawed logic, along with basic phycological manipulation techniques, all under the pretext of setting you on the path for truth. That's also known as bovine excrement!

I guess I have to credit the Christians for one thing. They lead me to my personal religion that dominated my life for far too many years. My favorite little Choter would say I'm a loser! I don't feel like a loser, I'm not destitute, I have a good job, for over 30 years. I've had a rough life, but who hasn't. My problems are 99.9% my fault. I made the bad choices, hung out with the wrong crowd in my youth, spoke when I should have listened, and read garbage I shouldn’t have read. I've made so many bad discissions, and yet, I somehow always landed back on my feet, kicked off the dust and started again. Maybe I'm fortunate I didn't have the icky sweet disingenuous Christian upbring and fellowship, or maybe this path is what made me, me.

So how in the world did a loser like me windup here? I've rolled that over in my mind dozens of times. I think Yada may be correct in that Yah finds a way to introduce himself, and let the chips fall where they may. One thing about us losers, although we are a gullible lot, we are also a curious and inquisitive bunch. (If they lied about this, then what else did they lie about? And then down the rabbit hole we go!)

By the winter of 2018 I had grown tired of the loser radio broadcasts, loser websites, loser books. I don't know why, I just couldn't stand to hear or read the same crap over and over again. Fear-porn had lost its luster, the ridiculous assumptions that never provide a real solution. My gung-ho workaholic ambition has faded after my wife passed in 2015. So, my weekends and evenings were spent reading, listing to music, watch a game or two, and listening relaxation audio files, and noodle on my guitar. I stopped watching television years ago and use it for an occasional movie or sports and quick glimpses at the news. I had become a loser! Dissatisfied with where I was going, which was alone and nowhere.

In the spring of 2019, my brother-in-law was diagnosed with stage four cancer. While the family was hopeful for a recovery, praying, prayer groups, you know, the usual platitudes, however I was a bit blunt. He looked like crap, sevier weight loss and plenty of doctor dispensed false hope. But he had good insurance, and that mandated they generate as much revenue as possible. So rather then join the woe is me crowd I took the time to get to know him. You would think after being married to his sister for 25 years I would know the guy. I really didn't. So, I spent my off time with him and his two best friends, as a goffer, companion, anything that needed to be done, we made sure it got done. In some ways it gave me purpose all the while knowing it was for just a short time.

Then one evening in August I decided to listen to one of my old fear-porn broadcasts. I don’t know why. By this time, every time I turned on Jeff Rense I would last about ten minutes and turn it off in frustration. But there was this guy on the show, "Yada", telling me that God hates religion, politics, the military, patriotism. What? Then he goes on to tell me Paul is the plague of death! Wait? I know this guy! I've been to that site before. So off I go to the Questioning Paul site. I remember reading the first page a few years ago. It never resonated at the time, other then reenforcing the notion that religion is bovine excrement.

After that I went to the web sites, followed all the links, found the audio archives of the show. Every available hour, drive time, evenings, early mornings I spent listening to the archives from 2014 on. I purchased almost all the books and zipped through Written in Stone and then started on the what I think Yada may consider to be the condensed version of his work. I dove into An Introduction To God head first! With an arrogant zeal, I foolishly thought I would re-hone my speed-reading skills. Come on, it's 807 pages with a 9-point font! That's a lot of information to absorb. The speed reading lasted about ten pages and quickly turned into a methodical and meticulous journey. I have never read so slow. I would read a few pages and then find myself just mulling over the information, over and over in my head. This is not how I normally read.

As the fall of 2019 drew near and my brother-in-law's time was close, it was very difficult grappling with what I was learning and the situation I was observing. The understanding of the three possible destinations of a soul, my brother-in-law's Christian upbringing. I wasn't confident, and in a position, to properly share what I knew so I mostly kept silent rather than mistakenly convey a wrong message. Dave passed on October 4th. Five days later my dad passed also. I missed Dave's funeral but made it to Texas in time to spend the last four hours with my dad.

So now I've been through my first Mow’ed Miqra’. Alone, a bit lonely, but somehow a very comforting feeling through this. I have so much more to learn and understand. With all the turmoil in the world today I continually find myself saying, Trust and Rely, Trust and Rely in Yahowah.

I'm not sure I'll be a big poster on this site. I'm the IT guy that does not participate in the social side of the web. You won't find me on FB, no Tweets, no Linked-in ….my loser upbringing warned me about those traps' years ago.

If you've made it through all this verbal diarrhea, Thanks! For me to post anything at this level is not in my nature.

Rich

Edited by user Friday, December 4, 2020 7:54:12 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 1 user thanked McTele for this useful post.
Kim Vop on 3/30/2022(UTC)
Offline Mike  
#238 Posted : Monday, October 26, 2020 3:09:15 PM(UTC)
Mike

Hi Rich, welcome to the YY Forum. Thanks for sharing your story. Unfortunately the Forum isn’t nearly as active as it used to be. Sorry to hear about your wife, brother-in-law, and dad. I’m glad that you got to spend a few hours with your dad before he passed. I was able to spend a couple of weeks with my dad before he passed in 2016.

You may have already found these websites that post the YY radio show archives and/or books in .pdf or .epub format:

http://yahowahberyth.com/
http://www.blessyah.com/
http://chrud.com/YadaYahowah/

Printed books are available at Amazon.com.

https://www.amazon.com/s...7&ref=nb_sb_ss_i_5_7
thanks 1 user thanked Mike for this useful post.
McTele on 10/27/2020(UTC)
Offline InHisName  
#239 Posted : Tuesday, October 27, 2020 10:27:47 AM(UTC)
InHisName

Hi Rich,

Welcome to the family.

Your story is a familiar one, especially the regret that we are often not in a position to help those we love find Yah before it is too late.

I am heartened that Written In Stone was helpful to you as I had a hand in it's conception.

All of the YY books are in the process of being updated. Yada's work started from a christian perspective and over the years that perspective has been gradually discarded. The books have been updated many times to remove errant christian thought and concepts. Given this late date in Yah's timeline, this will probably be the final revision. On Amazon make sure you are buying the new versions (white covers). You may be able to find e-copies of the new versions online at Yahowah Beryth.

Allen
thanks 1 user thanked InHisName for this useful post.
McTele on 10/30/2020(UTC)
Offline matt.4.17  
#240 Posted : Sunday, November 8, 2020 11:10:37 AM(UTC)
matt.4.17

Shalom all,

I have come across this page only 2 days ago, and I have tons of questions(bear with me). Is there anyone still active here?
Offline InHisName  
#241 Posted : Monday, November 9, 2020 11:34:39 AM(UTC)
InHisName

Welcome,

The forum is pretty quiet these days. The learning of Yada Yahowah has advanced markedly over nearly 20 years, so most of this forum was written before we reached our current understanding of Yah. (I know there is much I have written here that I would no longer agree with.) Today, I believe that our current understanding of the Torah is at it's zenith. This knowledge is encapsulated in the YY texts, denying christianity, islam and judaism, while providing correct understanding of the Path of Yahowah

Based on your log in, I suspect you are coming from a christian background. Understand that the Yada Yahowah (Yada Yah) learning has rejected christianity and in all meaningful aspects has rejected the "New Testament". Also based on your log in I assume you are looking for answers regarding the tribulation and beyond.

We have those answers, but to 'hear' them you will need to understand who Yahowah is and what he wants. To 'hear' this you will need to understand the lie and false hope of christianity. We can help you, but this is an individual journey. It requires eyes that see and ears that hear the truth of Yah's Torah.

If I have mis-understood your log in name, please excuse me and answer back with questions or comments. If my understanding was correct, I would suggest your first step is to read Questiong Paul for an understanding of the truth about Christianity, then follow that with An Intro To God.

Usually when christians are faced with the large volume of text that is contained in the YY texts, they ask for a shortcut, a summary. While it is not a complete teaching, Written In Stone is the closest text we have to a summary. Based on the only teaching written by Yah's own hand, this interpretation provides an overview of the complete teaching (hopefully enough to create the motivation to dig into the other works).

The YY texts are currently undergoing a massive update, Amazon books (updates have white covers), e-books and YY websites are all in this process. Yahowahberyth is an affiliated website where you may find current texts.

Hope to hear from you.

Allen
thanks 1 user thanked InHisName for this useful post.
matt.4.17 on 11/14/2020(UTC)
Offline McTele  
#242 Posted : Monday, November 9, 2020 9:46:32 PM(UTC)
McTele
Man
United States

Originally Posted by: matt.4.17 Go to Quoted Post
Shalom all,

I have come across this page only 2 days ago, and I have tons of questions(bear with me). Is there anyone still active here?

Hello Matt,

I guess being one of the new guys on this site I can only offer you some advice. I would suggest that you closely examine the posts to see if your question has been asked and then thoughtfully consider your question before you post. In time the nuance of these words will become apparent. Keep in mind that this is not a religious forum. The long time Covenant members here have shed their religion, politics, patriotism, and conspiracy along with thoes misconception's years ago.

I cannot stress enough that reading the translations will answer so many questions. These books will provide you the tools and knowledge to verify them for yourself. No religious scholar, priest, or rabbi is needed.

Everyone's path here is similar and at the same time, unique. I started by listening to the pod casts and archived radio programs. I found Richard's site very beneficial to getting a handle on what Yahowah was asking me to consider and what his terms and conditions were. I then started reading the books online.

The links that Mike gave me are a great place to start:

The forum software changes the Amazon URL for C W which scews the results a bit and does not show the latest versions. (Look for the new White cover ones)

Rich
thanks 1 user thanked McTele for this useful post.
matt.4.17 on 11/14/2020(UTC)
Offline matt.4.17  
#243 Posted : Saturday, November 14, 2020 3:37:42 AM(UTC)
matt.4.17

@ Mc Tele

@ InHisName

Thank you guys for the warm welcome and insight! I suck at forums please forgive me, and my writing and typing is subpar - my apologises in advance.

My name is Isaac, you are spot on with your assumption. I grew up in Pauline-Christianity(throughout growing up was exposed to all the flavors within the religion), teenage years: my family transitioned into "Hebrew Roots Christianity" - "Messianic Jews" - Judeism ... After becoming an adult I floated into confusion and idleness. Just Caught up with the world. Fast Forward to 2020, something changed, mid-July I was tagged in a facebook teaching on "THE COVENANT" and "The 10 Commandments", I felt conviction within and I've been back into reading and studying and Seeking The Most High - His Face - and Trying to Live according to His Will. (My current understanding I use YAH or Yahuah . & Yahshua HaMashiach. and Ruach Hakodesh. I only know English, I don't know any other language.

I have (or am in the process) of stepping out of babylon, the church, denounce ALL religion(doctrine of men) and Have been trying to keep in step with HIS Spirit and Follow His Commandments(The 2, The 10, and as many as possible within Torah) I know I fall short, but I keep my Faith and Belief in The Risen Messiah to Cleanse Us. And Know and Have Conviction to Repent and turn from wickedness and come to YAH (Hence Matthew 4:17)

Sorry if this post is all over the place. But coming accross YadaYah and Questionoing Paul has been scary in a way... and I admit I've only read
--Intro
1.Shauwl
2.Euanglion on QP
and
Baresyth on YY

so yes in a way I hope thru conversation and Browsing I can find some "fast track summary / answers" thank you for those sources. But I do see the dates on some of these topics and am afraid to stumble upon something "outdated".

If I have spoken out of line please correct me Proverbs 27:5-7 "Open rebuke is better than secret love" Proverbs 12:1 "Whoever Loves instruction loves knowledge, but he who hates correction is a fool"

Shalom - Isaac
Offline InHisName  
#244 Posted : Tuesday, November 17, 2020 11:27:25 PM(UTC)
InHisName

Hi Isaac,
Good to hear from you again.

Don’t worry what you haven’t read. What is important is to read and understand the information that speaks to you, that confirms the validity of Yah’s Torah teaching.

It sounds like you have done enough searching to realize that the teaching of men is empty. Yah speaks to this many times and this is the reason He told Abram to walk away from his country, religion and family. In our day and time that is difficult to do physically, but easy enough to do mentally and spiritually. Easy, as long as you realize you will lose virtually everyone in your life. Few will even get as close as you are to finding Yah. In return you will find Yah’s truth and freedom.

You have tasted the falsehood shown in Questioning Paul. Perhaps some examples of Yah’s truth would provide perspective. Here are some ideas to get you started. I am assuming you only read Bare’syth ( the introduction to the Genesis volume). Take the next step and read Dabar and Hayah/’Owr.

1. Yah is singular. His name is important, it contains His purpose and desire (Yah is salvation) and conveys His provenance. [It separates His Words and Deeds from any other named and/or generic god.] His name is YHWH, Y aH oW aH is my preferred spelling and pronunciation. However, His people turned away from Him and let the knowledge of his name die, so it is impossible to be 100% certain that that is correct. Quite frankly this is what caught me. Realizing that His name was knowable and men’s religious constructs were hiding it was appalling to me. Once I had this concrete bit of information verified, I had my foundation. From there my mind was open to alternatives to the teaching of men. Read YY-Dabar for more depth – beware this website has not been rewritten since Questioning Paul, so it still contains some Christian influence.

2. The story of creation comes first hand from Yahowah. While the traditional translations leave much to be desired, the YY translation and commentary by Yada, including insights from other resources, opens up this story into a scientific treatise of the formation and creation process. This is an excellent place to dig into the translation process and fact check Yada’s work, reference the outside resources confirming the 6 day/14 billion year connection. This will help you gain confidence in Yada’s work and trust in Yah’s Torah.

Allen
Offline McTele  
#245 Posted : Tuesday, December 1, 2020 1:04:48 AM(UTC)
McTele
Man
United States

Hi Isaac,

I like Allen’s recommendations. I certainly understand your desire for some fast-track summary but there is not one, per se. I think Written in Stone is the closest thing to a quick-start book. From there, what you choose to read is up to you. I really dove into Introduction To God, this book hasn't been updated yet but it helped me with the fundamentals of Hebrew grammar and laid a good foundation on how to research and verify the words. I think ITG may of been intended to be the fast-track source. I have hundreds of hours invested this past year and so much more to learn. That’s just how it seams to work.

Your questions, I’m sure, are numerous, and your confusion is fueled by your Christian indoctrination. Just take a deep breath and come to the realization that you have been lied too your entire life. The adversary, and his minions, are skilled at taking small tidbits of the truth and distort those truths into a convoluted mess, designed to confuse and lead you down the broad way. That’s how you windup with a New Testament. The New Testament has no value in understanding Yahowah and his Covenant Family Agreement. The English translations have corrupted Yahowah’s dabar so badly it drove people like me away because it just seemed like bovine excrement. Fortunately I didn’t have to overcome that level of indoctrination, I have my other problems! I just ignore the NT because the truth is in the Towrah, Yahowah is our Father and Savior, and Dowd is our King.

Welcome to The Way, welcome to that path you were told about, but never taught what it truly was. The path is narrow and pretty much single file, but don’t worry, you are not alone.

Checkout Yada’s explanation as to how he determined the likely proper pronunciation of Yahowah’s name. http://chrud.com/scripts...oming-Home-Volume-1.epub page 312

Psalm 19:7
Yahowah’s Towrah is complete and entirely perfect, returning, restoring, and transforming the soul. Yahowah’s testimony is trustworthy and reliable, making understanding and obtaining wisdom simple for the open minded.

Rich
Offline Kmcarr05  
#246 Posted : Saturday, August 28, 2021 5:46:16 PM(UTC)
Kmcarr05
United States

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Shalowm family. I just wanted to introduce myself and offer an invite to meet up with folks in central US. I live about an hour south of St Louis and would like to see if there is any interest in coming out to Midbar to bamidbar. Hopefully Greylake/Charles will see this and reach out for a chat and a possible new friendship. It seems as if so many in the beryth are walking solely with Yah. That's great but sometimes it can be a little tough to relate to a 7th dimensional dad when we are just 3 dimensional zera. Taruwah is coming up... Come on out and let's bbq some lamb and talk about our favorite subject, Yahs Torah, Naby and Mizmor. PM or kmcarr05 at the Yahoo dot com...
Offline InHisName  
#247 Posted : Monday, January 10, 2022 11:25:53 AM(UTC)
InHisName

Originally Posted by: hw613 Go to Quoted Post
If I could describe the book in one word it would be "Sobering." My name is Thomas, I currently live in the Southeastern US, and man do I have a lot to learn! I really can't remember how I ran across the site. It started with The Owner's Manual, branched into Yada Yahweh, and now...to be honest...I'm quite lost for words. The authors could seriously pass for the two witnesses...perhaps they are. All I know for sure right now is that I've been on the wrong side of the fence and far far away from where I want to be for far too long, but thanks to Yahweh for sending these messengers I'm turned 180. Now all I need is some help in guiding me in the right direction. I'm going to ask ... where do I start? Where do I go from here?

Well, that was very astute!!!