logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Richard  
#1 Posted : Sunday, April 1, 2012 11:11:08 AM(UTC)
Richard
Man
United States

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 7 post(s)
Do you have Christian friends and loved ones? Here is a link to a challenge I offer to Christians. Feel free to share it with your Christian friends and loved ones. --> A Challenge
Offline knowing1  
#2 Posted : Sunday, April 1, 2012 3:34:15 PM(UTC)
knowing1

Challenge to Christians?! Let me tell you, it is a tremendous challenge dealing with the Jews in my own family!! Even my wife just does not want to open up her eyes and mind!!

Truthfully, I get a better response from the Gentiles I speak with!!

"They are destroyed for lack of knowledge"

May Yah bless us and give us the strength to push forward.

Offline Walt  
#3 Posted : Sunday, April 1, 2012 5:09:43 PM(UTC)
Walt
Man

A challenge I put to christians is to show me where God lays out the new covenant, with details, like He did with the "old" Covenant.
If they try to use Paul's writings, the I put to them that if the new covenant was sealed at the "cross", then He would have to present it before it's sealed.
Also if it's presented through Paul, that means the early "church" didn't have it since Paul didn't come on the scene with his letters for years later and Peter & John & Matthew and the other Apostles were operating in error. And why doesn't "jesus" ever mention grace?
God Himself presented the "old" Covenant, why wouldn't He do so with a "new" covenant to ensure there was no misunderstanding or confusion?
Offline Richard  
#4 Posted : Monday, April 2, 2012 5:26:45 AM(UTC)
Richard
Man
United States

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 7 post(s)
That is outstanding, Walt. Thank you for sharing it with me.
Offline knowing1  
#5 Posted : Monday, April 2, 2012 11:03:55 AM(UTC)
knowing1

Bible believing Christians will like to engage in discussion and debate regarding religion. There is a devout Christian Vietnamese fellow that I engage in conversation with quite frequently in my office. He sincerely believes that the Towrah applies only to the "Jews". I reason with him as follows and attempt to get him to respond to the following:

1. Was "Jesus" the living embodiment of the Towrah? His response - Yes
2. Was "Jesus" a Towrah observant "Jew"? His response - Yes
3. Were the initial followers of "Jesus" "Jews"? - His response - Yes
4. Did "Jesus" do away with the Towrah? - His response - No
5. If "Jesus" was the living Towrah, He was Towrah observant, He did not do away with the Towrah and the Gentiles are to emulate their "Lord", then how come Gentiles contradict the very "Lord" they "believe" in by not being Towrah observant and feel that the Towrah no longer applies to them?

As yet, no answer!!!
Offline dajstill  
#6 Posted : Monday, April 2, 2012 2:44:08 PM(UTC)
dajstill

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
knowing1 wrote:
Bible believing Christians will like to engage in discussion and debate regarding religion. There is a devout Christian Vietnamese fellow that I engage in conversation with quite frequently in my office. He sincerely believes that the Towrah applies only to the "Jews". I reason with him as follows and attempt to get him to respond to the following:

1. Was "Jesus" the living embodiment of the Towrah? His response - Yes
2. Was "Jesus" a Towrah observant "Jew"? His response - Yes
3. Were the initial followers of "Jesus" "Jews"? - His response - Yes
4. Did "Jesus" do away with the Towrah? - His response - No
5. If "Jesus" was the living Towrah, He was Towrah observant, He did not do away with the Towrah and the Gentiles are to emulate their "Lord", then how come Gentiles contradict the very "Lord" they "believe" in by not being Towrah observant and feel that the Towrah no longer applies to them?

As yet, no answer!!!

Christians love to say that Jews have to observe the Torah to be a "sign" to the nations. However, they are under "grace". Instead of being "Jewish" being a good thing, it is like a yolk of bondage. Most think "those poor little Jews, too bad they have to be under the law".

The biggest reason Christians protest the Torah is because they don't know what it is! They believe it is those rules and regulations given by the Pharisees. They have no idea what is in the Torah. I was a Christian for over 30 years and I was never once told anything about the Torah except it was "law" and we were free from it. Since we were "free" from it I had no desire to know what it was. I knew there was some stoning involved for doing things wrong - that was about it.

It takes the scales to fall from your eyes before you realize it is a love letter from an amazing Father.
User is suspended until 6/18/4476 2:33:02 AM(UTC) onzevil13  
#7 Posted : Friday, April 13, 2012 5:14:26 AM(UTC)
onzevil13

It is a very interesting profile.
Offline mtommy  
#8 Posted : Wednesday, May 2, 2012 6:23:04 PM(UTC)
mtommy

It has been a common thing people seem to lean toward to when talking about the rapture and how the world is going to end.

Though there is not much that has been said about how it is to take place and all speculations just lead to one thought that it would happen slowly and eke out everything that runs in its path.

A lot of protective stuff have been built but I am not quite sure how those would keep up if the real rapture arises in our midst.
Offline peacemaker101  
#9 Posted : Thursday, May 17, 2012 9:14:36 AM(UTC)
peacemaker101

id like to refer to interpertations if i may. please dont take what i say for face value because we all think differently, yet are the same inside.

when i read about blood in the stars, people take things too litterally. the stars and moon and planets all refer to our subconsious mind, that means that blood on the moon is refering to MAN on the moon. I see the bible differently that most people, and also know that we all see differently , yet part of the same FORCE.
When i see "god is light", it reminds me of what i learned that we are all energetic BEEINGS. light being the highest of energy. our thoughts(MIND) interact with the same elemental items(such as water), the god being EVERYONE COMBINED(my interperation of heart(man)). this means that light is the highest energy, not refering to sight. its refering to the alignment of mind, body, spirit. mind being ideas, body being MAN in MIND's form, and spirit being all and everything combined.

silence in the bible isnt about quietness, its refering to the clearing of the mind(openenss).

WE as humans got to realize that there is BUT one god, but from that god comes many. god has no labels yet many labels.
i know that the gods refered to on this site are REAL but most of our focus seems to be only on the MIND part.

im not picking a religion or not(cause i dont rely on beliefs alone), but because we validate(mind) our own understandings. we see differently, but think alike.

words are just words, we give it value. most said about this god to me so far refers to what most other religions say, but the problem is that people see differently.
when we rely on eachother's differences, we can become more aligned with the god we seek, but if we deny eachother's differences, then we fall into HELL as warned.

its never been about proving whats real and isnt, its about US. its about LIVING, and its about purpose.

MAN has VALUE, but the 2 things so far that i see conflict in this structure(god and beliefs), is ONW: that i noticed people see HEART differently while i see it as refering to everything and everyone(elemental level with us at the wheel). and the 2nd is denying all other religions and names because they fall behind the beliefs that keep the ideas here alive.

Offline pilgrimhere  
#10 Posted : Thursday, May 17, 2012 10:26:37 AM(UTC)
pilgrimhere
Man

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 6 post(s)
I am placing the CR transcript from BTR here to add perspective to the above post. I deleted the reference to the web site (which I have not seen) as I cannot in good conscience even indirectly subject anyone seeking truth to although it is displayed above (unless it has been removed … :).

Be advised that PM's content hijacked the CR and is a complete wast of time.

James, feel free to edit/modify/remove with discretion.

pilgrimhere says
Will be in a meeting until 11 today but want to catch up when I get back. Yah bless you all.
pilgrimhere says
Woo Hoo. No meeting ... I get to listen in.
StevenDouglasRobinson says
Good Morning
tagim says
good morning all.
Richard McCord says
Good morning.
AnneHolzinger says
good morning!
James Bowen says
good morning all
cgb2 says
Good morning all
cgb2 says
was reading that latest Paul thread in forum...admittedly the guy hadn't caught up with comments but just posted a lengthy rehash...ignoring the circumcision/2 covenants issue
cgb2 says
hope he addresses that otherwise it's ceased being a dialog
So the other fella'a on the road to Emmaus lied?
James Bowen says
and the flaw of his logic on it not being Towrah that Paul is speaking of , albeit one that was made YY at first, is that given the context and constant reference to Mt. Siani it is impossible to see Paul as speaking of anything other than Towrah
James Bowen says
yeah if he doesn't address the challenges brought up by others soon I will wash my hands of it
Yah Tselem says
Mornin'
cgb2 says
Yeah and what Mt Saini has to do with hagar is absurd. That "flesh is evil" has far more to do with pagan myth than Yah's word too. In genesis 1 Yah called his creation towb (including flesh).
There were many NT 'sightings' of 'Jesus'. I guess we have to discount all of them.
BloodBath says
I keep asking this question and forgetting the answer, but does John in Revelation count?!?
Richard McCord says
I don't think that's accurate, SDR. The sightings mentioned all took place before He ascended back into Heaven.
Richard McCord says
Except for Paul's.
Yeah, I was just thinking that.
And John's encounter was a vision.
BloodBath says
Still?!?
Richard McCord says
BB, Yahowchanan clearly states that he was in the Spirit. He never says that he saw Yahowsha in the flesh.
James Bowen says
Did John see him on earth in Revelation? I thought John saw a vision of Him in heaven
James Bowen says
and yeah as RM said it was in Spirit not flesh
Richard McCord says
I see your point, BB, but I believe there is a difference in what Paul claims transpired and what Yahowchanan described.
BloodBath says
The only thing I can think of is John knew Yahshua personally and would be able to recognize him
Richard McCord says
When Yahowsha met Nathaniel, He remarked that Nathan was man in whom was no deceit. Paul, on the other hand, boasted of being a liar.
Richard McCord says
"An Israelite indeed, in whom is no guile!" Quite a compliment.
BloodBath says
Mr. McGee don't make me angry...you wouldn't like me when I'm angry :@
cgb2 says
and Yahcohhanan specifically says he was in the spirit on the "day of Yahowah"...this isn’t the sabbath...but yet future
Richard McCord says
With us, it ought to be "What you see is what you get." With Paul, it was, "I'll show you my true colors when I think it's convenient."
tagim says
The problem, at least one in the NT, is that biblical writers throughout history do not agree as to who actually wrote what is in NT, most saying the writings are not by the claimed authors, throws doubt on at least 75 percent of the NT, even excluding...
tagim says
Paul. So what to believe.
cgb2 says
Rev 1:10 I came to be in the Spirit on the Day of יהוה, and I heard behind me a loud voice, as of a trumpet,
Richard McCord says
My admittedly limited experience with readers of "Questioning Paul" has been that they are unable to push themselves to persevere to the end.
BloodBath says
Other than the disciples were being hunted down, I don't think I want to leave a paper trail
Richard McCord says
???
BloodBath says
The earliest manuscripts from Yahshua and his disciples time would have been confiscated and destroyed tagim
cgb2 says
Although he attributes to me....I actually borrowed it from Yada’s responses to email posted in the forum
cgb2 says
I thought those were brilliant soundbites to the point and saved it as talking points
James Bowen says
I would also say that the biggest difference between Yahowchanan and Shaul is Yahowchanan had Yahowah's seal to it, i.e. Prophecy
cgb2 says
but the final one was someone else (....ceases to be honest)
Richard McCord says
With the luxury of hindsight, we can also look out at xtianity and see that by its very numbers it cannot be "the few" who find Life.
'
'depart from me, I never knew you" game over.
James Bowen says
Satan twists Yah's words to suite his agenda, hmmm sound familiar
Richard McCord says
A former friend recently told me, as an end to our relationship, that there is just too much truth in Paul's writings to dismiss him as a false prophet.
cgb2 says
Yeah SDR even contains the 3 doors....Depart from me, you WORKERS of Torahlessness, I never knew you
Richard McCord says
Which is possibly the stupidest reason I have ever heard for accepting a liar.
James Bowen says
My reply would be there is too much false for him not to be
tagim says
my friend said that.
James Bowen says to (10:38:42):
and by Yah's standard too much false is just 1 thing
Richard McCord says to (10:38:53):
Yup.
StevenDouglasRobinson says to (10:39:11):
"It's easier to fool someone than to convince they've been fooled. Mark Twain
James Bowen says
if you claim to speak on behalf of Yah and get just 1 thing wrong you are a false prophet
Richard McCord says
He must have been inspired by God, SDR. :)
BloodBath says
Greece might break with the European Union
James Bowen says
brb
Richard McCord says
Me, too. Save my place ...
BloodBath says
Something I said :P
Richard McCord says
Honey! I'm home!
James Bowen says
back
cgb2 says
...or Daniel could be referring to Roman empire falling and splitting into 10 nations, 3 were subdued then the little horn the holy roman empire...who changed the appointed times and seasons
cgb2 says
and "vicar of christ" fits the arrogance too
BloodBath says
Keep your eyes on the Vatican and the Pope ^o)
cgb2 says
Dan 7:7 “After this I looked in the night visions and saw a fourth beast, fearsome and burly, exceedingly strong. And it had great iron teeth. It devoured and crushed, and trampled down the rest with its feet. And it was different from all the beasts that
I believe in Isaiah, Yah has some pretty nasty things to say about Greece.
cgb2 says
all the beasts that were before it, and it had ten horns.
Dan 7:8 “I was thinking about the horns, then saw another horn, a little one, coming up among them, and three of the first horns were plucked out by the roots before it.
cgb2 says
And see, eyes like the eyes of a man were in this horn, and a mouth speaking great words.
BloodBath says
Sounds like a serious acne problem
PeaceMaker101 says
hi alll
BloodBath says
Oh Oh
lol
PeaceMaker101 says
one problem i see with any currency is that it it lures our conscious mind away from the true VALUE which is the human psych. the more its about money, the less its about us. turns into a control(redirecting) issue...
BloodBath says
The problem I have with money is that I don't have enough of it
lol
PeaceMaker101 says
the problem i have about money is that we tend to be dependent on it
PeaceMaker101 says
lost who we are
Richard McCord says
Few ever have enough of it, to hear them speak.
BloodBath says
Kinda need it to stuff my mouth with food
PeaceMaker101 says
its funny that we think we need it
PeaceMaker101 says
when we have trust in eachother, we can overide any system. this is why its a control issue
BloodBath says
What are you selling PM101?!
PeaceMaker101 says ):
nothing at all
PeaceMaker101 says
im giving insight with nothing expected in return
BloodBath says
You know what I mean
PeaceMaker101 says
and yes, i know what ya mean
Richard McCord says
There you go again, BB, hopscotching into the minefield ...
BloodBath says
So spit it out, you a chrisitan?
PeaceMaker101 says
christian is a label
BloodBath says
are you?
PeaceMaker101 says
means many things to many people
PeaceMaker101 says
so i guess in those terms no
Yah Tselem says
PM how do you like the radio program? Have you listened before?
Richard McCord says
Sounds like a politician, unable/unwilling to give a straight Yes or No as Yahowsha told us to.
PeaceMaker101 says
i like it so far
BloodBath says
what terms, I didn't list any terms
Richard McCord says
Tuning this out so I can listen. Come back in one piece, BB. We need ya, man.
PeaceMaker101 says
people(think different). expectations become judgements, and to say yes, means i would say yes to your version of christian which may be different to others
PeaceMaker101 says
so in those TERMS
PeaceMaker101 says
no
PeaceMaker101 says
so far, i like this radio show
Yah Tselem says
If you are here to learn with an open mind then we are happy to have you.. Yahowah's truth is very unpopular, so many times we have folks come in pushing a religious agenda..
PeaceMaker101 says
i hear ya
PeaceMaker101 says
im not about that
PeaceMaker101 says
im about unity
PeaceMaker101 says
without all the expectations
PeaceMaker101 says
hes talking about alignment of mind/body/spirit(pereption)
PeaceMaker101 says
mind= energy, body = what you see, spirit(soul(everyone))
James Bowen says
while all creatures have a soul, most do not have a spirit.
PeaceMaker101 says
to rely upon him means to rely on the people around you
Babel!!!!
PeaceMaker101 says
and throughthem, he shall be understood
James Bowen says
no to rely on Yahowah is to not rely on any man
PeaceMaker101 says
its actually the opposite(i think)
James Bowen says
Yahowah told us time and again not to rely on man
PeaceMaker101 says
to rely on god(in any form), would mean to rely on man(comes through us)
PeaceMaker101 says
trust god first
PeaceMaker101 says
then man
PeaceMaker101 says
but to trust god, means you have to trust man
James Bowen says
trust Yah only, trust no man
James Bowen says
no you don't have to trust man, no man is worthy of trust
PeaceMaker101 says
that is one area that i may have conflict then
NCP
tagim says
trust man that relies on Yah.
James Bowen says
man is the reason things are corrupt, man is the reason that most do not know Yahowah
PeaceMaker101 says
he cant perfect us for example, if we cant rely on eachother
James Bowen says
that makes no sense what so ever
PeaceMaker101 says
to trust in him, means to give value to man
James Bowen says
what does Yah perfecting individuals have to do with trusting man
PeaceMaker101 says
we see him through man(the spirit)
tagim says
if we rely on each other, we do not relay on Yah.
BloodBath says
Are you going to trust a Satanist or mooooslime?!? Same difference
PeaceMaker101 says
look at my site at www.this content is deleted .lcom
James Bowen says
I did look at your site.
PeaceMaker101 says
satan for example of the ultimate test. to hate satan is to hate god and self
PeaceMaker101 says
love in all
PeaceMaker101 says
or you shall never attract god
BloodBath says
Me too
James Bowen says
i completely agree with the crazy part, but not the deep part.
PeaceMaker101 says
thanks
PeaceMaker101 says
i trust in you
BloodBath says
Well, deep as in doggy doo
PeaceMaker101 says
and to trust in your judgement allows me to see god
PeaceMaker101 says
in his works
Oh Brother !
PeaceMaker101 says
again, im not telling anyone how to think,.
Yada (Cohost) says
okay, well you have just become distracting and annoying. Nothing you say makes sense and you don't explain it, you just state as fact. Feel free to listen to the show, but we are not going to listen to you.
*** (11:17:17):PeaceMaker101 is muted by Admin for breaking rules!
AnneHolzinger says
thank you, Admin!
Yada (Cohost) says
hope noone is upset, but I just didn't see that going anywhere
James Bowen says
personaly I can't stand when someone states something confusingly absurd as though it where a profound insight
BloodBath says
Sorry James
James Bowen says
not you BB
I think the guy sounded satanic.
James Bowen says
I'm cool with being Ya'aqob, that's supposedly the root of James anyways
James Bowen says
and of course Ya'aqob became Yisra'el, so I would be fine with that as well
*** (11:23:08):PeaceMaker101 has been unmuted by Admin.
PeaceMaker101 says
sorry
PeaceMaker101 says
didnt mean to annoy
PeaceMaker101 says
ill be quite after saying that all i was saying is that we put ourselves down. and we have much more value than we give
BloodBath says
:D
PeaceMaker101 says
:)
Richard McCord says
I just looked at the web site. Too much glitter and hoopla for my tastes. No Scripture, just one's philosophies.
PeaceMaker101 says
then it isnt for you
PeaceMaker101 says
not yet
BloodBath says
The God Concept is really rooted in.......personal revelation
PeaceMaker101 says
what does personal revelation mean
Richard McCord says
To the teaching and to the testimony! If they speak not according to this, then they have no light.
Yada (Cohost) says
it's not for anyone here. Ever. We are interested in Scripture, not man's teaching.
Richard McCord says
I'll pass on your drivel, pal.
tagim says
pm, we can discuss your site after the show, if that is all right with you.
PeaceMaker101 says
scriptures IS man's teachings
PeaceMaker101 says
yes, its allright
Richard McCord says
Bye!
Yada (Cohost) says
no Scripture is Yah's teaching
PeaceMaker101 says
may i ask who is yah
Yada (Cohost) says
Yahowah is God's one and only personal and proper name.
PeaceMaker101 says
thanks
Richard McCord says
Now would be a great time to be able to zip about the room like the Tasmanian Devil cartoon character, such is my level of frustration with this guy.
Yada (Cohost) says
www.yadayahweh.com if you are interested in what this show is all about here is a link to the books upon which it is based
PeaceMaker101 says
thanks, will look
tagim says
thank you, Yada
AnneHolzinger says
Thank you Yada for yet another great broadcast!
PeaceMaker101 says
thanks for show
Richard McCord says
Thank you, brother. Another nice breakfast.
cgb2 says
thanks Yada.great show but missed some so will give another listen
Yada says
I read your sound bytes CGB.
Richard McCord says
Time to get up and start my day's chores and stuff. Yah bless you all (including PM101).
pilgrimhere says
Good stuff, as always. Only caught bits and pieces today so will be downloading once again. Think I'll keep the CR stuff today as well.
PeaceMaker101 says to
thanks richard
PeaceMaker101 says
and im not satanic
Yada says
Based upon MA's response to CGB and JB, I hold very little hope for her.
cgb2 says
I'll be out tomorrow so will not be able to capture/send out CR chat to those on dist list
tagim says
that is ok cgb
pilgrimhere says
I might be able to capture/clean and post on the forum if folks want it
PeaceMaker101 says
our expectations turn into judgements allowing satanic expectations to come through those who judge others through the expectations
PeaceMaker101 says
all i try to do is share as i also listen
PeaceMaker101 says
this is how i learn
cgb2 says
MA did say needs to review and address later....but if MA doesn’t stick to the issue of circumcision and 2 covenants then no sense wasting anymore time
PeaceMaker101 says
and to be here is an honor
BloodBath says
Try reading the Torah instead PM101
PeaceMaker101 says
is that on the site
PeaceMaker101 says
torah
PeaceMaker101 says
im not familiar with the labels
BloodBath says
:D
Yada (Cohost) says
:'(
tagim says
pm, you are welcome on the forum, join as a member and post. you seem to have heart in right place. if you post on the forum, others will reply in good faith. the site is the best you can find, and i wish you well ethere
Yada says
BB, Yahowchanan's visit with Yahowsha' in heaven does not violate Yahowsha's prediction when you read Yahowsha's warning in context.
PeaceMaker101 says
thanks tagim
PeaceMaker101 says
so far yada yahweh's site seems to be the same as my site, just structured differently
Not hardly
BloodBath says
I see. The desert part since Yahowchanan was on a island?
PeaceMaker101 says
that means that the only difference is the details in belief
tagim says
It would appear you have turned off some people in this show and that it wasw not your intention to do that. join the forum, express your views. we use the forum to learn.
BloodBath says
The Torah is what "christians" call the Old Testament more or less
PeaceMaker101 says
im more of a chat person, and we have to get use to people being turned off, else what’s the use of learning new things
PeaceMaker101 says
thanks bloddbath, needed to know that
PeaceMaker101 says
interaction
BloodBath says
But I shouldn't make fun....I'm still not used to all the Hebrew names
BloodBath says
But your "personal revelations" do not replace what Yahweh had to say EVER
pilgrimhere says
'PeaceMaker' - to engage in this community, you must demonstrate an attitude of interest in learning, not of inciting argument for the sake of interaction.
PeaceMaker101 says
thats what im here for, interacting, else how am i going to learn, im not intending to argue
PeaceMaker101 says
it takes more tha one person to try to understand eachother's differences
PeaceMaker101 says
and things work better when there are NO BLOCKS
pilgrimhere says
spend a few hours ... not minutes ingesting the information from YY site to begin
tagim says ):
this "show" is mainly to listen; the interaction is on this communities forum. that is where you put your input, and you should, if you want to learn.
PeaceMaker101 says
else our own expectations condemn others
BloodBath says
Your making your personal "statements" sound as fact which they aren't
PeaceMaker101 says
thats an expectation
PeaceMaker101 says
im sure you dealt with other types of people, but we cant condemn other's differences
PeaceMaker101 says
else we never learn for ourselves
PeaceMaker101 says
this is how i speak all the time
BloodBath says
Yes I can
PeaceMaker101 says
not trying to state fact
tagim says
pm, will you join the forum? that is where you can interact.
BloodBath says
Most certainly I can condemn other's differences, especially their religion
PeaceMaker101 says
whats the link again
PeaceMaker101 says
yes you can blood, but you wont learn as much as you can
PeaceMaker101 says
and to do that is why there are many wars
PeaceMaker101 says
we cant accept differences
PeaceMaker101 says
this is where my goal comes in
PeaceMaker101 says
not fact
BloodBath says
All I need to learn I learned on 9/11 what a religion can do to your soul
PeaceMaker101 says
but goal
PeaceMaker101 says
a religion can kill a soul
PeaceMaker101 says
but if your strong
PeaceMaker101 says
the god within us will overide
PeaceMaker101 says
this is where trust comes in
BloodBath says
The god within us?!?
PeaceMaker101 says
yes
BloodBath says
Which god are your referring to?
PeaceMaker101 says
all
pilgrimhere says
PeaceMaker, you need to stop chatting and start reading
PeaceMaker101 says
no specific
BloodBath says
All the gods?
tagim says
"yadayahweh.com"
PeaceMaker101 says
i have read all my life
PeaceMaker101 says
now its time for action
PeaceMaker101 says
even if i get muted
tagim says
the fact that you are a very fast typist means nothing here.
PeaceMaker101 says
i dont expect it to be
PeaceMaker101 says
but its not going to change who i am
pilgrimhere says
start reading the information in the YY site linked above
PeaceMaker101 says
im not trying to change anyone
PeaceMaker101 says
i did
PeaceMaker101 says
and it refers to the same info on my site
BloodBath says to (11:47:02):
Then your here to try to change our minds?
PeaceMaker101 says
just worded differently
PeaceMaker101 says
no, to interact
PeaceMaker101 says
i can only change my own mind
tagim says
i gave you the link, put yourself on the forum. there are nearly 1000 members there to respond/interact with.
PeaceMaker101 says
and hope that we can work together
BloodBath says
Say what 8-|
PeaceMaker101 says
http://www.yadayahweh.com/?
PeaceMaker101 says
is that the site
PeaceMaker101 says
most learn to look for the differences, i try to find the similaritys in eachother
James Bowen says
this is going nowhere and I have to get back to work. see Yah all tomorrow
BloodBath says
Sounds like eastern religion, Ying and Yang,
tagim says
it has been given to you at least three times now; go to it.
PeaceMaker101 says
thanks james
PeaceMaker101 says
i did tagim
tagim says ):
then participate in the forum .
tagim says
bye james.
pilgrimhere says
you will learn quickly that this community welcomes all who are searching but has no tolerance for anyone just wasting our time. Be genuine or be gone.
PeaceMaker101 says
bye james
PeaceMaker101 says
i am genuine
cgb2 says
PM101 it seems the hopeless position of unitarian/bahai may be more to your liking there they hold the view that all the wildly contradictory religions lead to god
BloodBath says
Are you genuine? You have yet to give a straight answer to anything
Yada says
Having read your initial comments, PM, I'd encourage you to listen and to read before you preach. At present, you are not reflecting Yah's teaching.
PeaceMaker101 says
cause there is no straight answer, it seems you already have the answers
PeaceMaker101 says
when i read the site, its exactly the same as what i teach, but we cant see intent and expectations through words
BloodBath says
So the answer is a non-answer?!
PeaceMaker101 says
time
PeaceMaker101 says
just like it takes to trust someone
Yada says
The answers are straight and available. We know where to find them - the Towrah of Yah.
PeaceMaker101 says
i dont expect things to go smooth at first
cgb2 says
here we note that Yahowah the creator proves who he is thru fulfilled exacting detailed prophesy, then we examine his word and the only narrow restrictive and highly unpopular path to him
Yada says
And no, what you wrote is not the same as what Yahowah has revealed. Often it is the opposite.
PeaceMaker101 says
if i was to take what you just said cgb2 as face value, then i would say that your in the same lines as johova
PeaceMaker101 says
i know that there is more behind your words
PeaceMaker101 says
and i trust you
Yada says
PM, if you are here to teach, please go away. If you are here to learn, please stop writing and start listening and reading.
PeaceMaker101 says
and all i ask is the same trust if all else in time
PeaceMaker101 says
im not here to teach, quit lookin at words only
PeaceMaker101 says
and im not here to argue
BloodBath says
You are trying to convince of something, that I'm sure of PM101
PeaceMaker101 says
your creating expectations
PeaceMaker101 says
no im not
PeaceMaker101 says
your creating expectations
PeaceMaker101 says
condenming before given a chance
BloodBath says
Secular logic
BloodBath says
Circular logic
Yada says
I'm sorry, but I don't have time for this. I'm out.
BloodBath says
See Yah
PeaceMaker101 says
all i ask is to bypas my words, and give me a chance(in time)|
PeaceMaker101 says
bye yada
PeaceMaker101 says
sorry
tagim says to
bye Yada\
PeaceMaker101 says
and i promise to listen and ead
pilgrimhere says
take your philosophy to a community that doesn't care about truth and reason. your words are laced with junk philosophy
Yada says to
See Yah.
PeaceMaker101 says
truth only comes from the mind
PeaceMaker101 says
the trick is to get all minds working together
PeaceMaker101 says
and life is circular
PeaceMaker101 says
always in a state of becoming
PeaceMaker101 says
there is no solid answer with truth
PeaceMaker101 says
only awareness
PeaceMaker101 says
each person as different awarenessess
PeaceMaker101 says
and the trick is to get them together and learn higher things
PeaceMaker101 says
not be stuck in our own worlds
PeaceMaker101 says
thats all im saying
PeaceMaker101 says
there are many gods with many truths, and to choose one or the other means to limit self
pilgrimhere says
you are obviously not listening to anyone here. please just go away. your rhetoric is not appreciated in view of the information we examine
cgb2 says
PM either read and then later engage....or go check out unitarian/bahai there you can make up your own god
PeaceMaker101 says
i see i have a challange
PeaceMaker101 says
one that others do not want to take part of , but will be
PeaceMaker101 says
we are dependant on eachother
tagim says
pm, just for a moment, shut up, or stop typing so much and listen or heed the advise already given. you piss people off by your verbosiveness.
PeaceMaker101 says
i piss people off by my persistance, not verbosiveness
PeaceMaker101 says
im not trying too
tagim says
realize that you are when you do not stop to smell the roses.
PeaceMaker101 says
people allow themselves to get annoyed, that is on them
PeaceMaker101 says
i already see what your saying
PeaceMaker101 says
and have already read the site and the bible, and seen all the interperations, and all the stuff, now is the time for action, i will not allow others to condemn me
tagim says
i gave you my wishes; if you act upon them, i will see you in the site cited; otherwise this conversation leads nowhere.
PeaceMaker101 says
and i dont want others to be condemned
pilgrimhere says
emptyheadedness would be better than the jargon you are presenting. become familiar with the core of the subjuct matter we discuss before you attempt to engage here
PeaceMaker101 says
ok, why dont you chose a decept subject, and lets see if i can be like others
PeaceMaker101 says
oops
PeaceMaker101 says
i mean why dont you choose a topic
tagim says
the site is at least 10,000 pages; having read it makes you the fastest reader alive.
PeaceMaker101 says
its the same info i see else ware
PeaceMaker101 says
such as einestien
pilgrimhere says
Go away.
PeaceMaker101 says
and return of mesiah
pilgrimhere says
just leave
PeaceMaker101 says
and i will continue to read
pilgrimhere says
continue?
PeaceMaker101 says to
mow im reading genisis
PeaceMaker101 says
err now
PeaceMaker101 says
when i read genisis, it seems like another religion
PeaceMaker101 says
meaning that 1 of 10000 religions(based on beliefs) cant be right while proving other beliefs wrong
pilgrimhere says
You have demonstrated that you have not even glanced at the information in YY. Clearly, you are only here to incite abrasive dialogue
PeaceMaker101 says
wrong
PeaceMaker101 says
i am still in the process of reading
PeaceMaker101 says
and so far, its the same
PeaceMaker101 says
the best info is the "I AM"
PeaceMaker101 says
one problem i see is that when we tend to think about god, we throw away our worthyness
PeaceMaker101 says
that is not what is intended
PeaceMaker101 says
in my perspec tive
PeaceMaker101 says
as weak to you as it may be
tagim says to (12:08:14):
if you want interaction, go to the site, register and state your opinion/mind, you will find all the interaction you want and knowledge you seek.
PeaceMaker101 says
im fine here for now, may sign, but if i was to sign to all forums in all places i go, id be overwhelmed, that is why irely on your personal input instead of reading, but still reading the website
PeaceMaker101 says
holy is refering to the spirit(human in god form). to cleans is to be free of conflict, not by rejecting other disbeliefs, but intertwining the differneces and finding similaritys
PeaceMaker101 says
that is how ya cleanse
PeaceMaker101 says
else be consumed by our own deceptions
cgb2 says
Mat 7:12 “Therefore, whatever you wish men to do to you, do also to them, for this is the Torah and the Prophets.
PeaceMaker101 says
and im not stating fact
cgb2 says
Mat 7:13 “Enter in through the narrow gate! Because the gate is wide – and the way is broad – that leads to destruction, and there are many who enter in through it.
cgb2 says
Mat 7:14 “Because the gate is narrow and the way is hard pressed1 which leads to life, and there are few who find it.
PeaceMaker101 says
yes
PeaceMaker101 says
exactly
PeaceMaker101 says
but it is refering to mind and heart
cgb2 says
Mat 7:15 “But beware of the false prophets,1 who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are savage wolves.
PeaceMaker101 says
mind is narow
PeaceMaker101 says
heart is wide
PeaceMaker101 says
ye cgb2
PeaceMaker101 says
and heart is the holy which cleanses the mind
pilgrimhere says
until you acknowledge that you have allowed philosophical garbage to influence your capacity to reason, you will remain blind to that narrow gate.
PeaceMaker101 says
only in your senses
PeaceMaker101 says
you added condenmation
PeaceMaker101 says
and if i was to listen to your condemnation, then i am already scred
PeaceMaker101 says
screwed
PeaceMaker101 says
but i listen to heart
PeaceMaker101 says
which will continute to TRY to connect
PeaceMaker101 says
with YOU
PeaceMaker101 says
which means that i set down my own beliefs
PeaceMaker101 says
and listen to heart instead of mind
PeaceMaker101 says
the cleansiness is the unity of US trying to work together
PeaceMaker101 says
else your own expectations(which we all do to eachother), is the condenmation of our own doings
PeaceMaker101 says
god(heart), connects us all
PeaceMaker101 says
so who is to say who is right or wrong
PeaceMaker101 says
not me
PeaceMaker101 says
not you
PeaceMaker101 says
not them
PeaceMaker101 says
but US
cgb2 says
Jer 17:9 “The heart is crooked above all, and desperately sick – who shall know it?
PeaceMaker101 says
yes, when we rely on the mind, it may affect the heart
tagim says
pm, we are here and on the site to learn, not to be dictated to. that is what i suggested to you.
pilgrimhere says
http://whattheydontteachyouatch...03/He-Knows-My-Heart.pdf
PeaceMaker101 says
and we condenm our heart through mind
PeaceMaker101 says
then why do you try to dictate to me
PeaceMaker101 says
im trying so hard to find that unity, and all i get is rejections
PeaceMaker101 says
im not asking for anything different
pilgrimhere says
listening to your heart will lead you to destruction
PeaceMaker101 says
no
PeaceMaker101 says
allowing the mind to affect heart will lead to destruction
PeaceMaker101 says
its about alignment
tagim says
i am not dictating to you. i suggest you go to the site, register and state your mind. you will find sincere and honest people and a good community.
PeaceMaker101 says
i find that here tagim
PeaceMaker101 says
if you were to rely on fact/truth...
Offline tagim  
#11 Posted : Friday, May 18, 2012 2:45:22 AM(UTC)
tagim
Man

Well, PM101, I see you have honored my request and taken my advise to come here, register and post. Welcome, and I do mean that sincerely. However, you can easily ascertain from the post above that cautionary words have followed you. And, unfortunately, first impressions are often lasting. Understand first and foremost, we all are here to learn, and I trust that is your primary reason for joining our community. Most everyone here has bounced around the web a decade or more in search of truth, truth of the Word of Yahowah, Yah, or God, if you must. And everyone here will agree this site is by far the most researched, detailed and extensive examination of the Word to be found in cyberspace. One overriding factor is prominent: we are here to learn. Apart and beyond from the books exceeding 10,000 pages posted here, all free, are tens of thousands of pages posted by members who have read the books. And the site is currently in the final stages of undergoing a massive reorganization plan to help and enable its members to understand the Plan of Yah so that we all can be with Him for eternity. That is the Plan, our Plan, and it must be yours if you choose to stay and be a part of our community. The radio show is an extension of this site and now a vital part of it. I truly hope you will adjust some of your demeanor to initially temper your enthusiasm so that you will feel welcome, stay, contribute and become a part of this community. Take the time to read and learn what has been put here for you. The payback will exceed your wildest desires.

You should know and understand certain guidelines that have been erected by trial and error here. We are prejudiced people, judgmental, intolerant of all that contradicts the Word of Yah, and will come down hard on those violations. Absent that, Welcome, and I hope to see you in attendance at the radio broadcast.
Offline FredSnell  
#12 Posted : Saturday, May 19, 2012 5:23:55 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
While in my mind it gets no more prettier than this, except if I could sing it in hebrew, on the next high sabbath my wife and I will sing the 118th in completeness.

Psalm 118

O give thanks unto YHWH(YaHoWaH); for he is good: because his mercy endureth for ever. Let Israel now say, that his mercy endureth for ever. Let the house of Aaron now say, that his mercy endureth for ever. Let them now that fear YHWH say, that his mercy endureth for ever. I called upon YAH in distress: YAH answered me, and set me in a large place. YHWH is on my side; I will not fear: what can man do unto me? YHWH taketh my part with them that help me: therefore shall I see my desire upon them that hate me. It is better to trust in YHWH than to put confidence in man. It is better to trust in YHWH than to put confidence in princes. All nations compassed me about: but in the name of YHWH will I destroy them. They compassed me about; yea, they compassed me about: but in the name of YHWH I will destroy them. They compassed me about like bees; they are quenched as the fire of thorns: for in the name of YHWH I will destroy them. Thou hast thrust sore at me that I might fall: but YHWH helped me. YAH is my strength and song, and is become my salvation. The voice of rejoicing and salvation is in the tabernacles of the righteous: the right hand of YHWH doeth valiantly. The right hand of YHWH is exalted: the right hand of YHWH doeth valiantly. I shall not die, but live, and declare the works of YAH. YAH hath chastened me sore: but he hath not given me over unto death. Open to me the gates of righteousness: I will go into them, and I will praise YHWH: This gate of YHWH, into which the righteous shall enter. I will praise thee: for thou hast heard me, and art become my salvation. The stone which the builders refused is become the head stone of the corner. This is YHWH's doing; it is marvellous in our eyes. This is the day which YHWH hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it. Save now, I beseech thee, O YHWH: O YHWH, I beseech thee, send now prosperity. Blessed be he that cometh in the name of YHWH: we have blessed you out of the house of YHWH. El is YHWH, which hath shewed us light: bind the sacrifice with cords, even unto the horns of the altar. Thou art my El, and I will praise thee: thou art my Elohim, I will exalt thee. O give thanks unto YHWH; for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever.

His mercy endureth for ever. We know the importance of His showing us what exactly seven means to Him. He wants to rest (today) with each of us. Teach us that it is simple to understand if we are willing, and let Him serve you. He will give you no more than you can understand yourself, until you do understand. He will continue to grow out of our love, and as we too grow also, just as a child does, you can digest (hear) much more of His Words, and learn to grow faster. I thank Him for waiting for us and keeping that door open.

http://www.ancient-hebrew.org/27_fear.html
The root meaning of the word yara is "to flow" and is related to words meaning rain or stream as a flowing of water. In Hebrew thought fear can be what is felt when in danger or what is felt when in the presence of an awesome sight or person of great authority. These feelings flow out of the person in such as actions as shaking when in fear or bowing down in awe of one in authority.

Happy Sabbath again.

My wife harkens me to read, so I'm off.
Offline Molly  
#13 Posted : Saturday, June 9, 2012 2:30:56 AM(UTC)
Molly

Hi All-

As to the challenge presented by Flintface, I'd have to say that it will probably fall on deaf ears.

Since 1975 I have tried to explain to people why Christmas, Easter and Halloween are offensive to our heavenly Father. The reasons were clear to anyone that cared about how YHWH looks at things. When I understood where these holidays came from, I immediately stopped celebrating them. Although family and friends were perfectly aware of the reasons that I refused to continue celebrating, not one person over the course of the following 37+ years has come to agree with my position. If people can't see how these religions are "in your face" offensive, how are they going to comprehend the subtler point of the spirit being written on one's heart.

You can't open someone's heart and mind to the truth unless the heavenly Father wishes that heart and mind to be opened. The Father only gives us what we ask for. If we ask for a little, then we get a little. If we keep on asking, seeking, knocking, then we keep on receiving. If we think we have all the answers, then we won't get any more insight.

Thinking on the Father's name is just too arduous for most people.

Molly
Offline FredSnell  
#14 Posted : Saturday, June 9, 2012 10:21:21 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

Hi Molly!..Happy Sabbath!!!

Wow, you at least saved money...lol. Since "75", that's impressive to me. I don't ever know of hearing anything like it until I heard YY, and then went on a wild goose hunt. Sure, I searched a few places for answers in the past, but all lead me further away. Once I understood the answers were right in front of me, so many things have vanished and so much truth has come alive.

Thanks for writing that. It's always nice to hear from people that have more experience.

Happy Sabbath All...!!!
Offline FredSnell  
#15 Posted : Saturday, September 22, 2012 4:12:33 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

I'm sorry if this is not a good place for this, but to me it seems okay.) I feel this crescendo building, and when an enemy that is your lesser, but still has a formidable resolution of making sure you hurt too if he gets attacked, I can see this as an opportunity for the muslims to strike us before we do it to them. And why not, they have their reasons just as we make plans behind our reasons. I know they are sitting on mass deposit of wealth that the necessity for nuclear is for one purpose only, but, who's going to step up and really do what probably has to be done in the end? But what our gov't todays is doing is aiding our enemy as we denounce him for trying to gather nuclear energy, for what purpose, we know! Will a nuke ever explode in Israel? I have my doubts about that. Here now, that's different.
As the media continues misleading the masses and calling it, "arab reformation," we here know truthfully, it should be called, "arab conformation."

Just some small voices that carry some weight to consider here. http://www.nationalreview.com/blogs/print/316730
And if you know of and read Daniel Pipes articles, we will here from other he is the most versed person on I-slam, but
he can't hold a candle to the light shown in prophet of doom. Read that again, "prophet of doom."
Offline FredSnell  
#16 Posted : Tuesday, December 25, 2012 3:42:08 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

Mizmowr / Song / Psalm 146:1-10

Praise ye YHWH. Praise YHWH, O my soul. While I live will I praise YHWH: I will sing praises unto my Elohim while I have any being. Put not your trust in princes, nor in the son of man, in whom there is no help. His breath goeth forth, he returneth to his earth; in that very day his thoughts perish. Joyful is he that hath the El of Jacob for his help, whose hope is in YHWH his Elohim: Which made heaven, and earth, the sea, and all that therein is: which keepeth truth for ever: Which executeth judgment for the oppressed: which giveth food to the hungry. YHWH looseth the prisoners: YHWH openeth the eyes of the blind: YHWH raiseth them that are bowed down: YHWH loveth the righteous: YHWH preserveth the strangers; he relieveth the fatherless and widow: but the way of the wicked he turneth upside down. YHWH shall reign for ever, even thy Elohim, O Zion, unto all generations. Praise ye YHWH.

Malachi 4: 1-6

For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith YHWH of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch.
But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.
And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do this, saith YHWH of hosts.
Remember ye the law of Moses my servant, which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel, with the statutes and judgments.
Behold, I will send you EliYah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of YHWH:
And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

Mark 14: 60-63
And the high priest stood up in the midst, and asked Yahowsha, saying, Answerest thou nothing? what is it which these witness against thee?
But he held his peace, and answered nothing. Again the high priest asked him, and said unto him, Art thou the Messiah, the Son of the Blessed?
And Yahowsha said, I am: and ye shall see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven.
Then the high priest rent his clothes, and saith, What need we any further witnesses?