logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline dajstill  
#1 Posted : Sunday, December 23, 2012 4:43:39 AM(UTC)
dajstill

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
So, hubby and I got this wonderful letter in the mail from the last church we attended:

"Greetings in the name of the Lord and Savior.

XXX Baptist Church as reviewed its membership status and due to your lack of attendance, support and interest, your church membership has been dissolved and your name removed from the church roll according to our church discipline. This, therefore, relieves the church of any membership obligation.
Should you desire to be a part of our church family in the future, please know that you may renew your membership by following regular uniting procedures. We hope to hear from you.

_____________________, Chairman, Deacons Ministry
_____________________, Pastor"

All on official letterhead - how fancy! I think I will frame it on put it on the wall as a badge of honor - LOL.

Mind you, we were booted due to "lack of attendance, support (stopped paying tithes) and interest", no mention of that fact that we consider what they are teaching to be lies and distortions (I had this conversation with the pastor's wife as well as some deacon that called). In my conversation with the wife and deacon, they both ended the same way "well, I can see you have done a lot of research, all I know is that I love Jesus". Okay. That's it?

But, thankfully, Yahowah won't find me and my family on any "church rolls", so I feel really good right now!
Offline James  
#2 Posted : Sunday, December 23, 2012 7:47:59 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Was thanked: 216 time(s) in 149 post(s)
dajstill wrote:
In my conversation with the wife and deacon, they both ended the same way "... all I know is that I love Jesus"

Yup that is all they know, because they certainly don't know Scripture, they don't know Yahowah and they don't know Yahowsha. All they know is they love a god of their own creation, a figment of their imagination, and that is all they care to know.
Don't take my word for it, Look it up.

“The truth is not for all men but only for those who seek it.” ― Ayn Rand
Offline cgb2  
#3 Posted : Monday, December 24, 2012 3:18:07 AM(UTC)
cgb2

Was thanked: 24 time(s) in 18 post(s)
dajstill wrote:
So, hubby and I got this wonderful letter in the mail from the last church we attended:

"Greetings in the name of the Lord and Savior.

XXX Baptist Church as reviewed its membership status and due to your lack of attendance, support and interest, your church membership has been dissolved and your name removed from the church roll according to our church discipline. This, therefore, relieves the church of any membership obligation.............

Recalling a phone conversation from a pastor of a church we sparsely attended over a decade ago, asking if they could consider us members because under 501c3 rules they had to report us as members to the state of Colorado/Feds... I wonder if "This, therefore, relieves the church of any membership obligation" applies? Seems as corporation thier "Lord and Saviour" might be more the state of Alabama ;^)
Offline FredSnell  
#4 Posted : Monday, December 24, 2012 5:43:34 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Page 6, 2nd paragraph in the YY Book, titled: God Damn Religion,..Chap. 7, Clandestine Conspiracy

"Ah, and lest I forget, the reason all of this hell will occur, and the reason so many souls will perish, is because
Yahowsha’s called-out assembly failed to heed His advice. We chose ignorance over knowing, tolerance over
repudiation,accommodation over condemnation, apathy over engagement. We have allowed this to happen by
falling asleep on the job. Tolerating something which is untrue is the least compassionate thing a person can do."

I think you should feel good too, daj. You and your husband should thank Him for standing outside looking in
and grabbing you by your shoulders whispering, "think, turn." That's exactly how we two feel. And pretty sure
it's how Mosheh felt too. When he turned and ran away before Yah got his attention, he could only be running
back to what he was fleeing, falseness.
Congratulations!