logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages12>
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Richard  
#1 Posted : Friday, November 26, 2010 1:36:10 AM(UTC)
Richard
Man
United States

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 7 post(s)
From Internet: wrote:
Scientists attach barcodes to mouse embryos – human ones coming soon

Read the article here.

Hmmm. These time just keep getting more and more fascinating and thought-provoking, don't they?

Edited by user Wednesday, December 1, 2010 5:08:31 AM(UTC)  | Reason: spelling correction

Offline Royce  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, November 30, 2010 5:51:21 PM(UTC)
Royce
Man

I have heard so many theories on the mark, I heard that its the Social Security number system since the section of that bill or law that states you have a number to be in society is section 666 (Thats true, I looked it up). Also I heard that the coran has 666 pages so islam is the mark ( i have no idea and have never read or looked through an actual copy). I heard that the sunday worship is the mark. I heard that the RFID chips are going to be the mark (lots of drivers licenses actually have these in them I believe) I am sure there are other theories. Lets hear them folks...
Offline James  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, December 1, 2010 2:53:19 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Was thanked: 216 time(s) in 149 post(s)
Royce wrote:
I have heard so many theories on the mark, I heard that its the Social Security number system since the section of that bill or law that states you have a number to be in society is section 666 (Thats true, I looked it up). Also I heard that the coran has 666 pages so islam is the mark ( i have no idea and have never read or looked through an actual copy). I heard that the sunday worship is the mark. I heard that the RFID chips are going to be the mark (lots of drivers licenses actually have these in them I believe) I am sure there are other theories. Lets hear them folks...

One of the most interesting ones I have heard is from Walid Shoebat, a Muslim convert who has tried to get the truth about Islam out, talks about how the first time he saw a Greek text of Revelation he instantly noticed that the Greek 666 was identical to the Arabic for bismillah - in the name of Allah. Which when you look at it, the similarities are striking when you look at it. Don't know if that will be the mark, but it's interesting.
Don't take my word for it, Look it up.

“The truth is not for all men but only for those who seek it.” ― Ayn Rand
Offline Daniel  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, December 1, 2010 5:42:39 AM(UTC)
Daniel

One from the "originally it looked ominous, but now it looks silly" file was the IBM 3666. (I first heard about it in a Presbyterian Sun-god-day School class) (emphasis mine):

Quote:
The IBM 3660 supermarket system was a family of data processing products designed to perform normal checkout operations and to meet the data collection and dissemination needs of the supermarket industry. Announced on October 11, 1973, the system featured the powerful IBM 3651 Model 60 store control unit containing the storage and logic required to supervise the IBM 3663 checkout terminals (seen here at right) and IBM 3666 checkout scanners that read Universal Product Code Symbol-marked items.
UserPostedImage

The System 360 was the first computer system that had enough address space to store the Social Security Numbers of all 220 million Americans in memory. On top of that, every grocery store was going to have them running all purchases! (You were not going to be able to purchase food unless you had a barcode representation of your SSN tattooed on your body to debit your account in the soon to be implemented cashless society. Remember, we had just come off the Nixon-era wage and price controls to curb inflation...)

Scary stuff, until I actually got a job moving data from one of these old dinosaurs onto an AS/400 system. By 1990, I was seriously underwhelmed by the computing power of "The Beast's" MIS infrastructure.

(but, now that I think about it, the data was on 9 track tape, and if you turn a 9 upside down, it becomes a 6...)
Nehemiah wrote:
"We carried our weapons with us at all times, even when we went for water" Nehemiah 4:23b

We would do well to follow Nehemiah's example! http://OurSafeHome.net
Offline TRUTH B-TOLD  
#5 Posted : Wednesday, December 1, 2010 7:05:40 AM(UTC)
TRUTH B-TOLD
Man

I believe the mark to be spiritual, just as the mark of Yahweh on the believers. Those that belong to Yahweh, bare his mark, meaning they belong to the kingdom of Elohim. Those that belong to satan, bare his mark, meaning they belong to the kingdom of satan. I wouldn't put to much emphasis in the things of this world.
Offline RidesWithYah  
#6 Posted : Wednesday, December 1, 2010 4:29:41 PM(UTC)
RidesWithYah

My take on it is HERE.

(First 10 pages of a work in progress.)

Feedback welcomed and appreciated.

Hallelu-Yah!
Offline Royce  
#7 Posted : Wednesday, December 1, 2010 5:57:32 PM(UTC)
Royce
Man

RidesWithYah wrote:
My take on it is HERE.

(First 10 pages of a work in progress.)

Feedback welcomed and appreciated.

Hallelu-Yah!

I am about to hit the sack bro but I will check this out tomorrow, got to page 3 real quick just skimming and I think you are right on so far bro. thanks RWY.
Offline James  
#8 Posted : Thursday, December 2, 2010 3:17:23 AM(UTC)
James
Man

RidesWithYah wrote:
But Yahweh is a god of free will - he will judge us for our choices, not something imposed against our will by a one-world government.

The only issues I have with this, is that Revelation does say that with out the mark you will not be able to buy or sell, but while this is instituted by a Government, taking is still the person's choice. Those around at this time will be forced, by man, to choose between Yah's ways or mans way, and man will hold a penalty against those that don't choose his way. Now if someone knocks you out, and puts the mark upon you, Yah will not hold that against you, but if you choose to receive the mark, you have not had your freewill violated.

The early followers had a similar choice, they could either follow Yah's way and not participate in much commerce, or they could follow man's way and prosper. Those alive at this time will be given the same choice, and as always choosing Yah's way will be hard, and have consequences from man.

because it says that with out the mark you won't be able to buy or sell, I think it will have some physical component, but that is not to say you are wrong about the signs of both Yah and Satan, but I think will be a physical government enforced aspect to it as well.

Offline TRUTH B-TOLD  
#9 Posted : Thursday, December 2, 2010 11:20:46 AM(UTC)
TRUTH B-TOLD
Man

Shalom James,

Quote:
The only issues I have with this, is that Revelation does say that with out the mark you will not be able to buy or sell

I've believe the buying & selling can be answered when we look at Isaiah 55:1-3

55:1 Ho, every one that thirsteth, come ye to the waters, and he that hath no money; come ye, buy, and eat; yea, come, buy wine and milk without money and without price.

55:2 Wherefore do ye spend money for that which is not bread? and your labour for that which satisfieth not? hearken diligently unto me, and eat ye that which is good, and let your soul delight itself in fatness.

55:3 Incline your ear, and come unto me: hear, and your soul shall live; and I will make an everlasting covenant with you, even the sure mercies of David.

The buying & the selling is the going forth of the gospel. Only those that are of the kingdom of satan will be able to preach ( sell ) the gospel, it will be a false one for sure, it will be preached by the ministers of righteousness spoken of in 2 Corn. 11:13-15

11:13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of the Messiah.

11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

11:15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

Those that continue to go into the churches will be receiving ( buying ) a false gospel, one that leads them into the kingdom of satan. They will worship him as though he was Elohim. Yahweh will give them up to their sins and he will send a strong delusion upon them that they will believe a lie.

Offline RidesWithYah  
#10 Posted : Thursday, December 2, 2010 3:20:42 PM(UTC)
RidesWithYah

Look carefully at what it says:

Rev 13:16,17
Quote:
And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

The words aren't "forces" "makes" or "requires". It says "causes", by deception.
And no man "might", not no man "can"...

Which commandment has to do with buying and selling? The SABBATH.
Who do you see buying and selling on the Sabbath? Those that aren't sealed by the Father.
Offline cgb2  
#11 Posted : Thursday, December 2, 2010 6:19:38 PM(UTC)
cgb2

Was thanked: 24 time(s) in 18 post(s)
TRUTH B-TOLD wrote:
I believe the mark to be spiritual, just as the mark of Yahweh on the believers. Those that belong to Yahweh, bare his mark, meaning they belong to the kingdom of Elohim. Those that belong to satan, bare his mark, meaning they belong to the kingdom of satan. I wouldn't put to much emphasis in the things of this world.

Here's some verses on the Mark of Yahweh:
Exo 13:9 “And it shall be as a sign to you on your hand and as a reminder between your eyes, that the Torah of יהוה is to be in your mouth, for with a strong hand יהוה has brought you out of Mitsrayim.

Exo 13:16 “And it shall be as a sign on your hand and as frontlets between your eyes, for by strength of hand יהוה brought us out of Mitsrayim.”

Deu 6:5 “And you shall love יהוה your Elohim with all your heart, and with all your being, and with all your might.
Deu 6:6 “And these Words which I am commanding you today shall be in your heart,
Deu 6:7 and you shall impress them upon your children, and shall speak of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise up,
Deu 6:8 and shall bind them as a sign on your hand, and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes.

Deu 11:18 ‘And you shall lay up these Words1 of Mine in your heart and in your being, and shall bind them as a sign on your hand, and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes.

Rev 9:4 And it was said to them that they shall not harm the grass of the earth, or any green matter, or any tree, but only those men who do not have the seal of Elohim upon their foreheads.
Offline cgb2  
#12 Posted : Thursday, December 2, 2010 6:30:55 PM(UTC)
cgb2

RidesWithYah wrote:
Who do you see buying and selling on the Sabbath? Those that aren't sealed by the Father.

Something I had half heartedly quit doing....until reading the last few chapters of Nehemiah removed all doubt.
Offline James  
#13 Posted : Friday, December 3, 2010 3:02:26 AM(UTC)
James
Man

RidesWithYah wrote:
Look carefully at what it says:
Rev 13:16,17

The words aren't "forces" "makes" or "requires". It says "causes", by deception.
And no man "might", not no man "can"...

TWTY wrote:
And he makes and causes everyone, individually and collectively, the small, little and few in significance, and the great, powerful and arrogant, and the rich, those abounding in material resources, and the poor, those destitute of wealth and influence, high position and honour, and the free and unrestrained, and the slaves, servants and attendants so that and in order that they will give and grant, supply and furnish, bestow and deliver, commit and permit, extend, present and provide* themselves* a mark and stamp, inscription and sign, imprinted designation, brand, and idolatrous image upon their right hands or upon their foreheads, and it makes it so that and in order that no one and nothing is able or capable, strong, mighty or powerful enough to buy or purchase things in the market or to barter and sell, except and unless they have and hold, possess and own, retain and keep the mark and stamp, inscription and sign, imprinted designation, brand, and idolatrous image, or the name and title, character and person, reputation and authority of the beast and wild animal, or the fixed and definite number of its name and title, character and person, reputation and authority.

When amplified, it does say he will make them, and it says that no one will not be able or capable of buying or selling, with out the mark. Like I said before, as with much of scripture, there is more than one level to it, and I think you are right with the spiritual aspect of it, but there is too much that, at least to me, suggests a physical aspect to it.

Offline Noel  
#14 Posted : Friday, December 3, 2010 4:50:27 AM(UTC)
Noel

I don't know if you all know this. I came across it some years ago now.
There is a structure to the bar code system in that each line and indeed the thickness of a line, and each white gap and also thickness of the gap equates to a number . This in England and Europe is known as the EN8 bar coding system, and such bar codes are on all products that you buy from shops. These are characterized by three slightly extended bars clusters which are lower that the others. These extended bars on all product for sale (and I think the system is the same in the USA (please will someone go to check on a ketchup bottle for me), are known as GUARD BARS.

Some years ago I was discussing this with someone who was involved in the business of computers, and he sent me a paper published in a computer magazine entitled "Going Behind Bars", and it illustrated the line thickness and blank area thickness number equivalents and so you could work out manually each actual number a bar code stands for.

The interesting thing for me is that the three extended guard bars on all EAN8 barcodes, does come to 666.

The number 666 is therefore built into each and every product which is sold with a barcode. I have the paper to prove it.

Noel
Offline Royce  
#15 Posted : Monday, December 6, 2010 7:04:35 PM(UTC)
Royce
Man

Noel wrote:
I don't know if you all know this. I came across it some years ago now.
There is a structure to the bar code system in that each line and indeed the thickness of a line, and each white gap and also thickness of the gap equates to a number . This in England and Europe is known as the EN8 bar coding system, and such bar codes are on all products that you buy from shops. These are characterized by three slightly extended bars clusters which are lower that the others. These extended bars on all product for sale (and I think the system is the same in the USA (please will someone go to check on a ketchup bottle for me), are known as GUARD BARS.

Some years ago I was discussing this with someone who was involved in the business of computers, and he sent me a paper published in a computer magazine entitled "Going Behind Bars", and it illustrated the line thickness and blank area thickness number equivalents and so you could work out manually each actual number a bar code stands for.

The interesting thing for me is that the three extended guard bars on all EAN8 barcodes, does come to 666.

The number 666 is therefore built into each and every product which is sold with a barcode. I have the paper to prove it.

Noel

I have heard of this as well.
Offline Daniel  
#16 Posted : Tuesday, December 7, 2010 3:15:00 AM(UTC)
Daniel

Noel wrote:

Could you post some links to the source materials that prove this?

Thanks in advance!
Nehemiah wrote:
"We carried our weapons with us at all times, even when we went for water" Nehemiah 4:23b

We would do well to follow Nehemiah's example! http://OurSafeHome.net
Offline FredSnell  
#17 Posted : Sunday, February 20, 2011 3:57:26 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Just a simple search through any engine shows this. Now Snopes .com does put a false flag on it, but being internet driven just as many of us are in knowledge, I can also assume Snopes could be telling a falsehood itself. From all outward appearances it does appear to be three, 6's.
But then again so could this medium be that very mark. World Wide Web (www) is in Hebrew, 666. Heck fire, if you look on the Gog Magog thread, there's an entire site someone posted that shows through many other sites that our own President could be this person, if it's a person at all.
Offline RidesWithYah  
#18 Posted : Monday, May 2, 2011 4:06:28 PM(UTC)
RidesWithYah

THIS VIDEO

covers a lot of the ground touched on in this thread and is very well done.
Video is three parts, each about ten minutes, link is part one.
Offline Richard  
#19 Posted : Tuesday, May 3, 2011 7:22:31 AM(UTC)
Richard
Man
United States

AAGGGHHHH! He uses the Jebus name, and the Lord, and he quotes Paul all over the place!

I am trying to endure watching the whole thing, but, brother, it's tough.
Offline Matthew  
#20 Posted : Tuesday, May 3, 2011 1:16:09 PM(UTC)
Matthew
Man

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Yeah, I've heard that guy's voice in a number of videos. Wonder what he looks like.

To summarise the video I think we could say those with God's mark/sign are those who follow and keep God's commandments, while those with the Mark of the Beast are those who have chosen to reject Yahweh and instead worship the Beast and follow its laws.
Offline cgb2  
#21 Posted : Wednesday, May 4, 2011 5:59:23 AM(UTC)
cgb2

Matthew wrote:
.....those with God's mark/sign are those who follow and keep God's commandments, while those with the Mark of the Beast are those who have chosen to reject Yahweh and instead worship the Beast and follow its laws.

I think you're correct, although I've yet to watch the video. Here's some target verses, but read around them for context:

Exo 13:9 “And it shall be as a sign to you on your hand and as a reminder between your eyes, that the Torah of יהוה is to be in your mouth, for with a strong hand יהוה has brought you out of Mitsrayim.

Deu 6:8 and shall bind them as a sign on your hand, and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes.

Deu 11:18 ‘And you shall lay up these Words1 of Mine in your heart and in your being, and shall bind them as a sign on your hand, and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes. Footnote: 1See footnote at 5:22.

Rev 7:3 saying, “Do not harm the earth, nor the sea, nor the trees until we have sealed the servants of our Elohim upon their foreheads.”1 Footnote: 1See 9:4, 14:1, 22:4.
Rev 7:4 And I heard the number of those who were sealed, one hundred and forty-four thousand, sealed out of all the tribes of the children of Yisra’ĕl:
Rev 7:5 of the tribe of Yehuḏah twelve thousand were sealed, of the tribe of Re’uḇĕn twelve thousand were sealed, of the tribe of Gaḏ twelve thousand were sealed,
Rev 7:6 of the tribe of Ashĕr twelve thousand were sealed, of the tribe of Naphtali twelve thousand were sealed, of the tribe of Menashsheh twelve thousand were sealed,
Rev 7:7 of the tribe of Shimʽon twelve thousand were sealed, of the tribe of Lĕwi twelve thousand were sealed, of the tribe of Yissasḵar twelve thousand were sealed,
Rev 7:8 of the tribe of Zeḇulun twelve thousand were sealed, of the tribe of Yosĕph twelve thousand were sealed, of the tribe of Binyamin twelve thousand were sealed.

Rev 9:4 And it was said to them that they shall not harm the grass of the earth, or any green matter, or any tree, but only those men who do not have the seal of Elohim upon their foreheads.

Anti-Messiah:
Rev 13:16 And he causes all, both small and great, and rich and poor, and free and slave, to be given a mark upon their right hand or upon their foreheads,

Rev 14:9 And a third messenger followed them, saying with a loud voice, “If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives his mark upon his forehead or upon his hand,

Rev 20:4 And I saw thrones – and they sat on them, and judgment was given to them – and the lives of those who had been beheaded because of the witness they bore to יהושע and because of the Word of Elohim, and who did not worship the beast, nor his image, and did not receive his mark upon their foreheads or upon their hands. And they lived and reigned with Messiah for a thousand years

Offline Noel  
#22 Posted : Wednesday, May 4, 2011 10:15:14 AM(UTC)
Noel

Daniel
Sorry it has taken me so long to reply. I only just read your question. (re bar codes/666 etc)
The article is from February 1992 edition of Electronics World + Wireless World.
I only have a photo copy of the article and this is a faded one as it was done on an old fax machine.
It is a UK publication, I think.

Noel
Offline FredSnell  
#23 Posted : Thursday, May 5, 2011 2:48:58 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

Since it was 66yrs to the day(according to gov't officials) that, Hitler bit the dirt, to the time Osama also bit it, maybe this girl is on to something here...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fc8eX1dO9XY

And now I know why Osama didn't escape this time..he had weed growing inside the grounds..This helps explain it! He couldn't get up out of his beanbag chair.
Offline Mike  
#24 Posted : Tuesday, June 12, 2012 6:47:47 AM(UTC)
Mike

Was thanked: 24 time(s) in 16 post(s)
Here is another type of electronic mark.

http://www.youtube.com/w...;feature=player_embedded

Shalom
Offline FredSnell  
#25 Posted : Wednesday, June 13, 2012 3:33:28 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

Mike wrote:
Here is another type of electronic mark.

http://www.youtube.com/w...;feature=player_embedded

Shalom

Looks like we will become cyborgs...lol.
All these drone makers vying for gov't contracts will probably be looking for those trading in the black market of gold when money in no longer of any use. Spying out those doing business, other than how the gov't says we can. No business on SUN-day, remember...LOL
Offline cgb2  
#26 Posted : Wednesday, June 13, 2012 7:25:45 AM(UTC)
cgb2

encounterHim wrote:
Looks like we will become cyborgs...lol.
All these drone makers vying for gov't contracts will probably be looking for those trading in the black market of gold when money in no longer of any use. Spying out those doing business, other than how the gov't says we can. No business on SUN-day, remember...LOL

Yeah, after spying, weaponized drones too. Now murder can be just like a video game.
Offline FredSnell  
#27 Posted : Wednesday, June 13, 2012 8:00:10 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

cgb2 wrote:
Yeah, after spying, weaponized drones too. Now murder can be just like a video game.

Don't leave your guitar case open someone might think they should toss in a little silve,r and make you have to duck for cover. I was watching where they can park a trailer, loaded with their goodies (drones) and recon a few blocks over through google, and pin point a house by just drawing a line on the screen and the drone will fly to your house and listen in. One day I'll swat a fly and sparks will be shooting out of it. Did you see, RM's, flying cat? That was hilarious!
Offline FredSnell  
#28 Posted : Wednesday, June 13, 2012 8:24:29 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

I was just reading the cr for today, and someone put up, N.A.T.O....Only thing I'm sure of any more is that gov'ts will oppress the ppl, their own.

http://www.huffingtonpos...companies_n_1546263.html
Offline FredSnell  
#29 Posted : Friday, July 13, 2012 3:50:23 PM(UTC)
FredSnell

Offline FredSnell  
#30 Posted : Saturday, July 14, 2012 11:37:53 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

Okay, how many years now has the yy show been warning of this happening....at least 3yrs I know of.

http://www.huffingtonpos...iran-ties_n_1664728.html
Offline Richard  
#31 Posted : Saturday, July 14, 2012 12:12:37 PM(UTC)
Richard
Man
United States

What can we say? When he's right, he's right. Articles such as the one to which you link give strong credibility to the conclusions Yada draws from the headlines, and that's a good thing, in my opinion. Thanks for posting it, eH.
Offline FredSnell  
#32 Posted : Monday, July 30, 2012 2:57:59 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

^
FF, things are going to spiral out of control one day, and you should do what you think is appropriate to stay safe.

http://www.infowars.com/...o-destroy-2nd-amendment/
Offline FredSnell  
#33 Posted : Wednesday, August 1, 2012 2:09:49 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

More news about drones coming soon...

http://www.humanevents.c...e-the-drones-are-coming/
Offline FredSnell  
#34 Posted : Sunday, August 26, 2012 1:58:01 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

In this story, 4th paragraph down says all. http://rt.com/news/uk-drone-spy-citizens-471/

No matter the outcome to the next presidential election, this will be part of their platform
even if you don't hear of it, I'll wager!
Offline Mike  
#35 Posted : Tuesday, September 11, 2012 4:49:10 AM(UTC)
Mike

Was thanked: 24 time(s) in 16 post(s)
Why do all of these “entertainers” now days have tattoos? Rihanna got a tattoo of Isis to honor her dead grandmother. She also has an upside down star on her ear.

Qara, Called Out, Leviticus 19:28
Lev 19:28 ‘And do not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor put tattoo marks on you. I am יהוה.

H3793
כּתבת
kethôbeth
BDB Definition:
1) impression, inscription, mark
1a) in the flesh, perhaps a tattoo
Part of Speech: noun feminine
A Related Word by BDB/Strong’s Number: from H3789

http://www.dailymail.co....is-spanning-ribcage.html

Offline PatrickM  
#36 Posted : Wednesday, October 10, 2012 8:38:11 AM(UTC)
PatrickM

Mike wrote:
Why do all of these “entertainers” now days have tattoos? Rihanna got a tattoo of Isis to honor her dead grandmother. She also has an upside down star on her ear.

Qara, Called Out, Leviticus 19:28
Lev 19:28 ‘And do not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor put tattoo marks on you. I am יהוה.

H3793
כּתבת
kethôbeth
BDB Definition:
1) impression, inscription, mark
1a) in the flesh, perhaps a tattoo
A Related Word by BDB/Strong’s Number: from H3789

http://www.dailymail.co....is-spanning-ribcage.html

Well, I hope that doesn't mean that I'll be rejected by Yah for having tattoos, because I have
a ton of them all over the place. Of course this was something from my past and I've left it
behind, but I can't just scrub them off either.
Offline knowing1  
#37 Posted : Wednesday, October 10, 2012 9:22:53 AM(UTC)
knowing1

Regarding tattoos:

Hey Brother PatrickM,

Correct me if need be but this was something that you walked away from, a past life of idolatry and puffing yourself up with ego; which is what marking your body is all about. People do these things because they bant the attention, plain and simple. As long as you don't use the tattoos for those purposes anymore. Hey, maybe use them to educate others on what not to do if they want to get a good start on being a member of The Family.

Offline FredSnell  
#38 Posted : Wednesday, October 10, 2012 12:33:15 PM(UTC)
FredSnell

PatrickM wrote:
Well, I hope that doesn't mean that I'll be rejected by Yah for having tattoos, because I have
a ton of them all over the place. Of course this was something from my past and I've left it
behind, but I can't just scrub them off either.

Patrick, gaurantee you Yahowah will not see a one of them.
You're adoptive Mom will make sure of it. Most people I speak
with have tattoos and I let them know this, but I remind them too,
if you are entering your Fathers house, you would like to now
abide by His authority and start doing what pleases Him. What you
did in the past has no bearing, or consequence. Welcome, bro!
Offline dajstill  
#39 Posted : Friday, November 30, 2012 3:29:21 AM(UTC)
dajstill

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Okay, I was listening some of the Yada programs from last week, especially the one with Yada and the guy talking about currency. I was recounting some of the info to my mom and then it hit me like a ton of bricks!

What was the currency of Germany names at one point? The MARK!

Most people are in agreement that there will eventually be a one world currency, a one world "mark". Since the "beast" represents government - doesn't it make sense that this could easily be considered the "mark of the beast" or the "currency of the beast" being the "currency of the one world government"?

It also makes sense when it says no one can buy or sell without it! Yes, no one can buy or sell without the "mark" or the "currency" - duh!!!! People will willingly sign up for it BECAUSE they will be lining up to exchange their "old currency" or "old marks" for the NEW CURRENCY!!

Look at your current US Dollars and coins (or the money where ever you are) - it is already filled with pagan symbols! The "mark of the beast" will simply look like money you already have. So what if it has an owl, or an eagle, or a picture of a rising sun? People won't even associate that with pagan symbolism. This is why they will be deceived and so many will have the "mark of the beast". People all over the world will have that currency in their pockets!!! If you get paid at all, you will have no choice but to be paid in the "mark of the beast" or you simply won't be able to buy food!

At least that is my theory, anyone have any ideas on this? It just makes sense to me and so much easier to implement than some microchip or tattoo or anything like that.
Offline FredSnell  
#40 Posted : Friday, November 30, 2012 4:36:23 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

I think it will be something like this, but I like your thinking and you may be right.

http://www.youtube.com/w...ldouCzY&feature=plcp
Offline dajstill  
#41 Posted : Friday, November 30, 2012 5:56:38 AM(UTC)
dajstill

encounterHim wrote:
I think it will be something like this, but I like your thinking and you may be right.

http://www.youtube.com/w...ldouCzY&feature=plcp

I heard about the "Sunday Law" before, but it doesn't have a universal enough reach for me. Also, with time zone differences it would be hard to say that 'everyone" was doing something on a particular day. I thought for a long time it would be the Sunday Law, but I just couldn't see how it would be enforced. This is why the global currency makes sense to me.

For instance, pretty much every country on earth charges some sort of "tax" to their people. So, if a country demanded taxes be paid in this global currency, all people will do business in that currency. Also, if there is any sort of transfer payment (like social security) and the government decided it will only pay in the global currency - you now have tax payers and transfer tax receivers. Most countries require some sort of fee to open a business - again if you want to do business they just require the global currency.

It is hard to prove someone didn't "worship" on a Sunday like the government demanded and sense there are corrupt people everywhere, you could easily find someone to pay off to vouch for you having "worshiped" as demanded. But, a global currency is much harder to avoid. For instance, we travel a lot and with the U.S. Dollar being the reserve currency of most of the world right now - the U.S. Dollar is accepted pretty much everywhere. No matter where I go, someone would love a U.S. Dollar to hold on to. And let's look at taxes. Even if you own your house free and clear, you still have to pay taxes. If you don't pay your taxes, they can put you in jail - for a long time. If they began to demand payment in this new currency - any holdout would be very easy to identify and the laws on the books today would lock you up for as long as they wish. Own a business? You have to play by their currency rules. It is actually perfect for the "beast" and with the "church" collecting "tithes", if they sign up to receive the new currency as well - there you have the whore riding the beast!

Take for instance the United Nations - most recognized countries are a part of it an no matter how small the fee, they pay a fee to join. If they demanded the fee be paid in this currency, every country will begin to operate in it. Especially if in the beginning the currency is pegged a higher value than your current currency, but they will give you a 1 to 1 swap. For instance, my mother told me about silver certificates, which used to be what the U.S. used for money. You could go to the bank and ask for silver instead of the paper money whenever you wanted. However, when the silver certificate was recalled, if you turned in $1, they gave you $1.10 in the "new" money. Even though the new money was less valuable, it wasn't really because the entire government switched to the "new money". Most people gladly turned over their silver certificates for federal reserve notes. And, holding a silver certificate wasn't of value because the government no longer would give you the value in silver anyway - it became worth "less" than the backed by nothing federal reserve note.

If you told someone in some 3rd world country that they could give you their valueless $100 bill and you would give them $100 of this new currency that would actually spend and every store in the world was accepting - they would gladly hand it over. If someone in the U.S. decided to buck the system and keep their federal reserve notes - what would be the point? No store in the country would accept it any longer, you couldn't pay your taxes with it, you couldn't pay your mortgage or rent with it, you couldn't buy food with it, what would be the point of holding it? If you wanted to function at all in the world you would have to join up with the system.

Also, the entire world has an incentive to switch to a new currency because most every country in the world is swimming in debt. If debt holders, like China, would be better off to switch to a new currency because it isn't like the U.S. has enough natural resources to exchange if the U.S. Dollar became not worth the paper it was printed on. There isn't enough gold in the world to pay off the debt owed by the U.S. and E. U. member nations. The time is actually right to switch to a universal currency, it would be to the benefit of most nations in the world. And, if over half the world joins in (with the US and Europe leading the way) the rest of the world has no choice but to join in and play. Being a hold out makes you a lunatic
Offline FredSnell  
#42 Posted : Friday, November 30, 2012 7:02:08 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

Excellent points on all. And you could be completely right also. You are very astute and I appreciate your thought process. I look forward to reading any time I see something from you.
It does sound a lot easier if you think about it. Currency is very easy to track and everyone needs it world over. But, you and I don't hide the fact that Yah celebrated with man after creating him. And we hold on to the truth by exposing the lie of Sunday worship.
So actually daj, you and I have already been exposed to the world as Shabbat keepers. I'm sure everyone you know, knows you observe what Yah has told us about this day. I don't see gov'ts using this any time soon, but when the entire world falls into anarchy, I believe they will pull this
out of their bag of tricks as the NWO takes shape. The Drudge-report has a picture of Obama on the dollar bill right now, and talking about doing away with it. So you may be on to something here. Thanks!
Offline dajstill  
#43 Posted : Friday, November 30, 2012 9:58:31 AM(UTC)
dajstill

Thanks encounterHim,

It's funny, because even with the mark on the head or hand I thought about "cash" versus "credit". Cash is in your hand where as credit/debit cards just have the money in our "foreheads" the money is just in our minds, it isn't quite real. I know people that haven't used cash for years, but they are still very much of the monetary system because they live on their credit or debit cards. That is just the scenario that I see working today that wouldn't require too much change. Most people would violently resist a tattoo or a microchip. I know plenty of 7th Day Adventist as well as Atheist and Jews that would violently resist "worshiping" on a Sunday. There would be millions upon millions that would rather die than have an obvious "mark" forced on them that don't know Yahowah.

The currency change would work though. Even if people knew something wasn't right, most people I know would absolutely choose to get paid with a one world currency rather than not getting paid at all or even worse, not being able to buy food or pay for shelter. They might grumble, but if their job said "this is the money that we pay with, take it or leave it" they will all take it. I know people with hundreds of thousands of dollars in their 401(K) - is told to either take the money in the new currency or lose it - they will take the money. None of those people would get a microchip and they definitely wouldn't willingly have something implanted or tattooed on their body or the body of their children. I know some atheist that hate religion so much they would gladly die than be forced to worship, especially worship authorized by the Catholic church. But, when the U.S. went from the silver certificate to the federal reserve note - there was no violent uprising. When Germany went from the "mark" to the Euro, there was no slaughter in the streets. Even when Argentina changed their currency and devalued it by half - the rioting only last a few days and it wasn't very violent at all. People just sucked it up and moved on. It really just works in my head.

However, I do hope Father has gathered us home before that time arrives. Because I definitely know we are on a very public list being followers of Yah. I would gladly perish for my Father, but I would rather be gathered before the fighting starts!
Offline cgb2  
#44 Posted : Friday, November 30, 2012 12:54:10 PM(UTC)
cgb2

Yahowah also speaks of his mark on the hand and between eyes at:

Exo 13:16 “And it shall be as a sign on your hand and as frontlets between your eyes, for by strength of hand יהוה brought us out of Mitsrayim.”

Deu 11:18 ‘And you shall lay up these Words1 of Mine in your heart and in your being, and shall bind them as a sign on your hand, and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes. Footnote: 1See footnote at 5:22.

Deu 5:22 “These Words יהוה spoke to all your assembly, in the mountain from the midst of the fire, of the cloud, and of the thick darkness, with a loud voice, and He added no more. And He wrote them on two tablets of stone and gave them to me.

I wonder how it came out in Greek

Deu 11:18 Therefore shall ye lay upH7760 (H853) theseH428 my wordsH1697 inH5921 your heartH3824 and inH5921 your soul,H5315 and bindH7194 them for a signH226 uponH5921 your hand,H3027 that they may beH1961 as frontletsH2903 betweenH996 your eyes.H5869

Bind
To make secure by tying; to confine, restrain or restrict as if with bonds. bind with a cord. [AHLB: 2572 (V)] [Strong's: H6123]

H7194
קשׁר
qâshar
BDB Definition:
1) to bind, tie, bind together, league together, conspire
1a) (Qal)
1a1) to bind, confine
1a2) to league together, conspire
1b) (Niphal) to be bound, be bound up
1c) (Piel)
1c1) to bind on
1c2) to bind fast
1c3) to bind, tie
1c4) to bind to oneself
1d) (Pual) robust, vigorous (participle)
1e) (Hithpael) to conspire
Part of Speech: verb
A Related Word by BDB/Strong’s Number: a primitive root: to tie, physically (gird, confine, compact) or mentally (in love, league)
Same Word by TWOT Number: 2090

H226
אות
'ôth
BDB Definition:
1) sign, signal
1a) a distinguishing mark
1b) banner
1c) remembrance
1d) miraculous sign
1e) omen
1f) warning
2) token, ensign, standard, miracle, proof
A Related Word by BDB/Strong’s Number: probably from H225 (in the sense of appearing)
Same Word by TWOT Number: 41a

H5921
על
‛al
BDB Definition:
1) upon, on the ground of, according to, on account of, on behalf of, concerning, beside, in addition to, together with, beyond, above, over, by, on to, towards, to, against (preposition)
1a) upon, on the ground of, on the basis of, on account of, because of, therefore, on behalf of, for the sake of, for, with, in spite of, notwithstanding, concerning, in the matter of, as regards
1b) above, beyond, over (of excess)
1c) above, over (of elevation or pre-eminence)
1d) upon, to, over to, unto, in addition to, together with, with (of addition)
1e) over (of suspension or extension)
1f) by, adjoining, next, at, over, around (of contiguity or proximity)
1g) down upon, upon, on, from, up upon, up to, towards, over towards, to, against (with verbs of motion)
1h) to (as a dative)
2) because that, because, notwithstanding, although (conjunction)
Part of Speech: see above in Definition
A Related Word by BDB/Strong’s Number: properly, the same as H5920 used as a preposition (in the singular or plural often with prefix, or as conjunction with a particle following)
Same Word by TWOT Number: 1624p

H3027
יד
yâd
BDB Definition:
1) hand
1a) hand (of man)
1b) strength, power (figuratively)
1c) side (of land), part, portion (metaphorically) (figuratively)
1d) (various special, technical senses)
1d1) sign, monument
1d2) part, fractional part, share
1d3) time, repetition
1d4) axle-trees, axle
1d5) stays, support (for laver)
1d6) tenons (in tabernacle)
1d7) a phallus, a hand (meaning unsure)
1d8) wrists
A Related Word by BDB/Strong’s Number: a primitive word
Same Word by TWOT Number: 844

H1961
היה
hâyâh
BDB Definition:
1) to be, become, come to pass, exist, happen, fall out
1a) (Qal)
1a1) -----
1a1a) to happen, fall out, occur, take place, come about, come to pass
1a1b) to come about, come to pass
1a2) to come into being, become
1a2a) to arise, appear, come
1a2b) to become
1a2b1) to become
1a2b2) to become like
1a2b3) to be instituted, be established
1a3) to be
1a3a) to exist, be in existence
1a3b) to abide, remain, continue (with word of place or time)
1a3c) to stand, lie, be in, be at, be situated (with word of locality)
1a3d) to accompany, be with
1b) (Niphal)
1b1) to occur, come to pass, be done, be brought about
1b2) to be done, be finished, be gone
Part of Speech: verb
A Related Word by BDB/Strong’s Number: a primitive root [compare H1933]
Same Word by TWOT Number: 491

H2903
טופפה
ṭôphâphâh
BDB Definition:
1) bands, phylacteries, frontlets, marks
A Related Word by BDB/Strong’s Number: from an unused root meaning to go around or bind
Same Word by TWOT Number: 804a

H996
בּין
bêyn
BDB Definition:
1) between, among, in the midst of (with other preps), from between
Part of Speech: substantive masculine (always used as a preposition)
A Related Word by BDB/Strong’s Number: (sometimes in the plural masculine or feminine) properly, the constructive form of an otherwise unused noun from H995
Same Word by TWOT Number: 239a

H5869
עין
‛ayin
BDB Definition:
1) eye
1a) eye
1a1) of physical eye
1a2) as showing mental qualities
1a3) of mental and spiritual faculties (figuratively)
2) spring, fountain
Part of Speech: noun feminine or masculine
A Related Word by BDB/Strong’s Number: probably a primitive word
Same Word by TWOT Number: 1612a, 1613
Offline dajstill  
#45 Posted : Tuesday, December 4, 2012 12:01:45 AM(UTC)
dajstill

Here is an interesting story out of Maryland where palm scanners are being used for children to "pay" for school lunches. The system spent $300,000 for the scanners in the midst of budget cuts.

http://www.baltimoresun....20121002,0,7431956.story
Offline Richard  
#46 Posted : Wednesday, December 12, 2012 11:03:15 AM(UTC)
Richard
Man
United States

This makes me want to weep for both sorrow and joy. Sorrow because, as in the days of Noah, the people go about eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, and pretty much just living as though everything will somehow work out all right and continue right on pretty much for centuries to come. For joy because our redemption draws ever closer.
Offline RidesWithYah  
#47 Posted : Tuesday, December 18, 2012 2:10:12 PM(UTC)
RidesWithYah

Just realized I never posted the finished (?) version of my study on the Mark.
Here's a link -- it's grown from 10 to 60 pages, would appreciate your feedback.

Offline Steve in PA  
#48 Posted : Tuesday, December 18, 2012 2:43:48 PM(UTC)
Steve in PA

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 3 post(s)
mark of the beast...?

Is that in Greek?
What all is in Yah's Word regarding the beast?
Offline JenniferY  
#49 Posted : Tuesday, August 3, 2021 1:16:47 AM(UTC)
JenniferY
United States

just look here we are with this covid and MRNA and the genetic disfigurement they are trying to do to us. cane to pass.
Offline REPeet  
#50 Posted : Saturday, August 14, 2021 5:40:06 PM(UTC)
REPeet
Man
United States

Interesting discussion. Especially because not all of the Yada Yah crew believe that the Book of Revelations is even germane anymore.

But if any part of it is true, then being "caused to recieve the mark" is an important discussion.

I was shocked to hear this statement Yada made on his Friday night Towrah Study on Aug. 13, 2021.

Quote:
So if you are among those who is afraid of it, touting against it for religous or conspiratorial reasons, then good for you, I hope you die. I really do. And ah, your not worth saving. If your that stupid, then um, may the world all benefit by ah, good riddence. It's just dispicable what you have done, and the very fact that because so many people have refused to take it. The world remains in the control of the very people that the conspiritors despise. That they've played into their hands. Cause you have continued to empower them.

I understand his fustration. I don't understand his stance for condemning people who would refuse the vaccine because it contains "unclean" biological substances.

If we refused to avail ourselves of being healed by not looking upon the brazen serpent. Then our death would be on our heads. Somehow I can't bring myself to equate the instructions of the CDC or any other medical or govenmental agency to be equivalent to the instructions of Mosha.

But I do see social, and now religious pressure to "recieve" these substances within our bodies. Or they hope we die. (And with some, (not Yada) one way or the other).
thanks 1 user thanked REPeet for this useful post.
Sheraldo on 4/9/2022(UTC)