logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline JamesH  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, September 19, 2012 4:42:26 AM(UTC)
JamesH

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Question " what does a person have to do to become RIGHTEOUS ?"

Or " how do I become RIGHTEOUS ?"
Offline FredSnell  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, September 19, 2012 12:44:17 PM(UTC)
FredSnell

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
^
Me personally, I say get off your knees and walk in proper judgement. Know what Gods views on matters are and let that be your guide. We know He loves to see His children at rest when we find out He set apart a day for that. We know He gave us 7 steps to follow to join His family...after that, show your uprightness by denying others befliefs when they are presented before you.
Offline Richard  
#3 Posted : Thursday, September 20, 2012 7:48:04 AM(UTC)
Richard
Man
United States

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 7 post(s)
Good answer!
Offline FredSnell  
#4 Posted : Thursday, September 20, 2012 8:07:29 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

flintface wrote:
Good answer!

"Gott segne dich"
...gott.))..germans...lol
saving europe (monetarily) one country at a time.
funny how they managed to win after all...like I said,
"germans."..theyre funny..gott..lol.
Offline JamesH  
#5 Posted : Saturday, September 22, 2012 5:09:43 AM(UTC)
JamesH

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Deuteronomy 6:10-25

10 “So it shall be, when YHWH your God brings you into the land of which He swore to your fathers, to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, to give you large and beautiful cities which you did not build, 11 houses full of all good things, which you did not fill, hewn-out wells which you did not dig, vineyards and olive trees which you did not plant—when you have eaten and are full— 12 then beware, lest you forget YHWH who brought you out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage. 13 You shall fear YHWH your God and serve Him, and shall take oaths in His name. 14 You shall not go after other gods, the gods of the peoples who are all around you 15 (for YHWH your God is a jealous God among you), lest the anger of YHWH your God be aroused against you and destroy you from the face of the earth.

16 “You shall not tempt YHWH your God as you tempted Him in Massah. 17 You shall diligently keep the commandments of YHWH your God, His testimonies, and His statutes which He has commanded you. 18 And you shall do what is right and good in the sight of YHWH, that it may be well with you, and that you may go in and possess the good land of which YHWH swore to your fathers, 19 to cast out all your enemies from before you, as YHWH has spoken.

20 “When your son asks you in time to come, saying, ‘What is the meaning of the testimonies, the statutes, and the judgments which YHWH our God has commanded you?’ 21 then you shall say to your son: ‘We were slaves of Pharaoh in Egypt, and the LORD brought us out of Egypt with a mighty hand; 22 and YHWH showed signs and wonders before our eyes, great and severe, against Egypt, Pharaoh, and all his household. 23 Then He brought us out from there, that He might bring us in, to give us the land of which He swore to our fathers. 24 And YHWH commanded us to observe all these statutes, to fear YHWH our God, for our good always, that He might preserve us alive, as it is this day. 25 Then it will be righteousness for us, if we are careful to observe all these commandments before YHWH our God, as He has commanded us.’

25 (Then it will be RIGHTEOUSNESS for us, if we are careful to observe ALL these commandments before YHWH our God, as He has commanded us.’)
Offline James  
#6 Posted : Monday, September 24, 2012 3:13:14 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Was thanked: 216 time(s) in 149 post(s)
And vindication (tsdaqah- justice, and innocence, prosperity and righteousness) exists on behalf of us when indeed (hayah la nu kiy) we observe (shamar – closely examine, pat attention to, revere, cling to, care for, keep watch over and guard ourselves) to gain and profit from (la ‘asah) all of (kol) these terms and conditions (mistswah – terms, conditions and instructions of a binding contract) on behalf of the presence of Yahowah our God (la panah Yahowah eloyhim nu) as and like (ka’) which relationally (asher) He instructed and directed us (sawah).
Don't take my word for it, Look it up.

“The truth is not for all men but only for those who seek it.” ― Ayn Rand
Offline FredSnell  
#7 Posted : Monday, September 24, 2012 4:44:41 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

^
^ Like I said..))

"Shout out heavens, above the clouds, let righteousness, justice, fairness and honesty stream down upon the earth. I respond by reaching out and opening up (patach) salvation (yasha’), bearing the fruit of abundant vindication, justification, and salvation (tsadaqah - truthfulness; being right with God). I, Yahowah, created these. (Yasha'yahu/Isaiah 45:8)