logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline dajstill  
#1 Posted : Friday, September 21, 2012 3:31:03 PM(UTC)
dajstill

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
The result of secular social humanist is things like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEfJO0-cTis

Seemed to be a good video on just how corrupt man has come.
Offline dajstill  
#2 Posted : Saturday, September 22, 2012 2:46:06 AM(UTC)
dajstill

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Dad's REALLY going to have to come get us soon. Here is an article on Swedish scientists experimenting with ways to erase "frightening memories" . It involves electric shock.
http://news.yahoo.com/bl...-memories-012603649.html

***You know that irrational fear of clowns you have because one accidentally popped a balloon animal in your face when you were a kid? If a new technique developed by Swedish scientists had existed back then, that fear might never have developed.

Researchers at Uppsala University in Sweden have found that it's possible to interrupt the formation of memories during a crucial stage when they're being cemented in your brain by proteins. In fact, it seems that memories associated with fears can be replaced entirely — if caught before this consolidation process can finish.

By displaying a photograph and simultaneously administering a small electric shock, the researchers were able to induce formation of a fear memory in test subjects. Then, by showing half of the subjects the same photo without the shock repeatedly during the consolidation process, they were able to stop a sense of fear from being permanently associated with the picture.

There's still a lot of testing to be done, but the scientists believe that this technique could eventually be used to interrupt the association of fear with other memories, such as witnessing the horrors of war, that might otherwise lead to disorders like Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD). Unlike scary clowns, that's no laughing matter.***

This is the WORST scientific idea I have heard in a long time. I would rather they clone dinosaurs than get good at doing this!
Offline FredSnell  
#3 Posted : Saturday, September 22, 2012 3:23:15 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
^
I know the gov't is heavily involved in weather manipulation just by eye witness. It happened again just a couple a weeks ago. My wife and I started out on a beautiful clear day, washing the vinyl siding on the house. I was on the ladder and noticed the 1st spraying and told her right then, "wait, this day is going to change," as I was pointing to the plane, and immediately there were two more in different directions doing the same. After about a dozen cross patterns they then went on to greener pasture I suspect. Well, it wasn't maybe 2hrs later the ambient conditions cooled during the hot part of the day and cloud cover ensued. I'm not a blind mouse that I can't recognize my surroundings, so I don't give a flying flip when folks say, "it's water crystals." Bull malarkey! Look into it for yourself then.

And to the dream story. They are already cloning animals, so, I have little doubts man has his hands on this device of wiping out memories, too. If anyone knows what dreams are and can interpret them, I have one that I have at least once a wk where I am elevated off the ground about a foot running backwards as I fight bears..lol. I must win b/c I am in the next dream fighting again. But a wonderful one I had recently, I was sitting by a beautiful lake fishing with a piece of grass I was chewing on and speaking to someone(?)..I remember waking and wanting to go back to sleep just so I could hear more from who ever was talking to me in that dream.
Maybe Chuck, there was a reeason you called last night...)))?