logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline In His Name  
#1 Posted : Sunday, September 16, 2012 5:00:27 PM(UTC)
In His Name

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I can't vouch for the authorship of Ted Shoebat (Walid's son), but he has connected some very interesting ancient dots. He writes about Ancient writings which mention Alla and predate Mohammed by thousands of years. As we know, Mo appropriated Allah, the black stone, from the local pagans so that is no big surprise. Shoebat goes on to link Alla(h) to Tammuz and of course we know the xtians celebrate him ever christmas, lent and easter, or was that Jebus,,,,

As Yah's Way becomes more clear these pagan religions all seem to look the same.

Click the headline for the article

WND EXCLUSIVE
1700 B.C.: 'Alla' god of 'violence and revolution'
Researcher says Babylonian reference dates to 2 millennia before Muhammad
“Because he clings to Me, is joined to Me, loves and delights in Me, desires Me, therefore I will deliver him, carry him safely away, cause him to escape from harm making him inaccessible and strong, and delivering him safely to heaven, because he has known, observed, cared for, recognized, instructed and advised others to use, designated, acknowledged, discerned, answered in, My name, authority, character, report, mark, and nature." Psalm 91:14
Offline Richard  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, September 18, 2012 5:26:29 PM(UTC)
Richard
Man
United States

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 7 post(s)
Yada demonstrates towards the end of his Taruwah chapter in "Yada Yah" how Yahowah also "connects the dots" in YashaYah 57 by telling us in advance about Allah.