logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Richard  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, September 12, 2012 6:17:35 AM(UTC)
Richard
Man
United States

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 7 post(s)
We are told that when Yahowsha returns and sets up Yahowah's government, which is to last for a thousand years, those of us who are family will be appointed to positions of authority over the nations. I've been thinking about that. What will the world be like?

According to the records, it will be in a physical shambles, its remaining inhabitants traumatized beyond imagination. So it would seem that the first order of business will be to organize massive rebuilding projects to provide those who didn't die during the tribulation and the subsequent wars with suitable shelter and usable farmlands. I couldn't really say, but that just seems to make sense.

The reason I've thought about it is that I am learning that Yahowah is so brilliantly organized, not at all like the hoary-headed tyrant portrayed by xtianity, Who sits in a huge throne surrounded by floating cherubs playing harps. And since He is so organized, since His household operates so efficiently (I look to Solomon's example as witnessed by Cleopatra), surely He will have us structuring our world in a similar fashion. So we will of necessity need to be helping the surviving humans build new cities and establish new agriculture.

This is pure speculation and is probably of interest to no one besides myself, but I wanted to share it.
Offline FredSnell  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, September 12, 2012 7:10:21 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
^
Yesterday Richard, I was hoping I was saying it with some measure of understanding, when a gardens fruit is harvested. We all know fruit bearing plants have those that ripe in accordance to a given measure on light, and nourishment. These are most of those in my opinion, like you guys, (fingers crossed, me too) that have come to know His Name, and in your fullness of taking in info, your about to burst. So you'll be easy pickins in my opinion. The paralambano!...But, we have fruit that only begins to get nourishment, (after the others have been plucked) and they start a late cycle of bearing, but only after the plant can provide for them, once the other fruits are gone.
Now these fruits will ripen slowly b/c theirs are no gardeners tilling the soil. They will be left to come to grow on their own, and about the time they see themselves as a mature fruit, instead of easily being plucked off, they are cut with a knife and removed. Just thinking to myself..))
Offline dajstill  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, September 12, 2012 8:03:50 AM(UTC)
dajstill

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
I too wonder about the millennial reign sometimes. It is hard to get my mind around it. I just can't get my mind around it. I wonder if the entire earth will be repopulated or just the land from the original promise given to Abram. I wonder if we will know each other. Will I say "I finally meet Flintface!!", or will we have memories at all?

It is almost harder for me to picture the millennial reign than it is to picture eternity!
Offline JamesH  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, September 12, 2012 8:55:01 AM(UTC)
JamesH

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 2 post(s)
The 7 th  day is YHWH's oath of peace and rest i.e. green pastures and still waters and (family BBQ's with our King and father.)  
Offline FredSnell  
#5 Posted : Wednesday, September 12, 2012 12:32:11 PM(UTC)
FredSnell

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
I think Yahowsha showed us we will remember. But still, it's speculation. I'll still be working through that millinium perfecting my self, that's for sure, but in the end of this system, which I think it will be scubbed clean with fire, we all will settle down like the hebrews did, and tabernacle around Mt MoriYah. Who knows what this place will look like? Maybe a garden already in place waiting for its kids. You know after a field has been set a blaze, it comes back better than ever. I sure wouldn't mind some bbq and beer about now..))