logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline needhelp  
#1 Posted : Thursday, June 28, 2012 8:38:08 AM(UTC)
needhelp

Didn't know where to put this. Anybody read these?
What do you think? Scary, makes a body think, while
it still can. They're trying to make sheeple out of us.
I have a big aversion to being "like everyone else"

http://www.occupymonsant...guess-how-many-are-left/

http://beforeitsnews.com..._RFID_Chip_Implants_Mand

http://coffeeandsleeples...equirement-for-everyone/

http://polidics.com/news...-rfid-chip-implants.html

Would like to hear other opinions

ByTheWay Dajstil circumcise him with a chainsaw!!
Offline pilgrimhere  
#2 Posted : Thursday, June 28, 2012 10:01:26 AM(UTC)
pilgrimhere
Man

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 6 post(s)
The following is from the comments of one of the linked articles:

Posted by -kg- on Monday, September 19, 2011 4:05
You do realize that this statement by Ron Paul is rather old, don't you? It is stated above:

"On Sunday March 21, 2010 the Senate Healthcare bill HR3200 was passed and signed into law the following Tuesday."

That is inaccurate. It was not HR3200 which passed, but HR3962. I attempted to download HR3200 from the link provided in the article, but it was no longer available.
A little research brought up the actual bill that was passed. This document is available at:

http://housedocs.house.g...les/health/111_ahcaa.pdf

Most of the wording quoted above is not present in the document that actually passed.

Undoubtedly, human national governments are interested in power and control infinitum. Or perhaps that would better be said of the influence behind the governing powers. I figure any impression that nations have trended toward freedom and liberty may be likened to ascending the ladder of a slide. The destination is inevitable, and this nation is past the top of the ladder and gaining momentum down the slide.

Offline dajstill  
#3 Posted : Thursday, June 28, 2012 10:29:28 AM(UTC)
dajstill

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
The article on Monsanto was pretty spot on. An interesting note from my person life. In observing and understanding more of YHWH Torah when it came to dietary instructions/advice - my husband and I took it as being important to eat as health, holistic, and organic as possible. While this is impossible to do fully in the USA, we have changed our diet considerably. I cook from scratch more and we eat grass fed clean meats - mostly from local farmers. I buy organic when possible and cook with fresh local food and freeze what I can.
I had been struggling with my weight. I'm not overweight, but it was a struggle to really stay at a healthy weight. Since I have been learning to cook - we have been eating a LOT more than we used to. Ironically - we are losing weight! When not losing, I am maintaining my healthy weight with ease - even though I KNOW I am eating more food.
There is absolutely something to unhealthy foods killing us. Food diversity is definitely important and now pretty much impossible with Monsanto. What is worse, Monsanto has spread throughout the world and killed diversity of the food supply. I always used to wonder how in the world there would be a global takeover of something like the food supply. Now, it is not a stretch to see. Monsanto seeds do not reproduce - they must be purchased every year. In order to use them in subsequent years they have to be cleaned with a special machine that is now illegal and there may not even be anymore in existence. There have been thousands of deaths in India from farmers who went into business with Monsanto for seeds not understanding the contracts. Countries that had been feeding themselves for centuries are now dealing with shortages because their farmers planted Monsanto seeds. When you have to buy seeds from 1 company every year - we, they pretty much have you under control. The federal government has actually let businesses begin to copyright and trademark seeds AND poultry. They now allow man to claim he owns what was created by YHWH.
The cross breeding of species of fruits, vegetables, and animals we were advised by YHWH to stay away from - it is now common. So, the diversity we have in our food supply isn't the diversity YHWH created, it is man created.

As for the chip - that wasn't passed in the bill. However, the tracking of people takes place quite regularly. From self reporting via FB to reporting your life on your taxes - you are being tracked. I am not sure the mark will be forced on anyone. I think people are going to gladly receive it. They may not know exactly "what" it is, but no one is going to have to hunt them down and forcibly give it to them. It could be pretty much anything though.

Good articles, they were interesting to look at.

And I agree with your circumcision comment!
Offline needhelp  
#4 Posted : Thursday, June 28, 2012 10:31:11 AM(UTC)
needhelp

Yes, but not that old. The fact that they were even thinking about it without telling us is not good. Trying to sneak it. Just plain scary.
Thanks for the link. I'm going to see what else they're
trying to sneak

Offline needhelp  
#5 Posted : Thursday, June 28, 2012 10:47:51 AM(UTC)
needhelp

Dajstill,
Growing healthy food is not uncommon as you may think.
There are many of us that have seed that has been passed
down for generations. Aside from not putting weight on you,
it taste much better, not like the cardboard you buy in store.
The government is making it hard to keep your own seed.
Trying to make it illegal.
I think the implant deal is abhorring. I don't go to doctors,
eat out, drink soft drinks or eat much from the store. They
will have a time trying to make a sheeple out of me unless
they attack cold beer. I've been working on making that ,too.

Good luck with you weight.

Need to borrow a chainsaw?
Offline Mike  
#6 Posted : Thursday, June 28, 2012 2:05:12 PM(UTC)
Mike

Was thanked: 24 time(s) in 16 post(s)
The Monsanto article was interesting. I guess we shouldn’t worry about this as much as other people, since Yahowah is going to clean up this planet in about 21 years. I have been gardening at my house for 10 years. I only plant open pollinated seed because you can collect the seed and it will come true to the variety next time. Hybrid seed does not. I also have fruit and nut trees, asparagus, and blackberries. I also prefer indeterminate tomatoes but that is just a personal preference.

With fewer varieties being grown, the risk of catastrophic crop failures increases. The potato blight in Ireland from 1845-1850 comes to mind.

This is an article about the food ark (doomsday vault) in northern Norway:

http://ngm.nationalgeogr...07/food-ark/siebert-text

As bad as the loss of vegetable and fruit diversification is, the loss of livestock diversification is also bad. As for that, I have heritage breed poultry. I am breeding Saxony, Khaki Campbell, and Runner ducks. I also have a few Buff Orpington, Rhode Island Red, and Barred Rock chickens and a breeding pair of Pomeranian geese.

Below is a link to the American Livestock Breeds Conservatory. It lists 180 breeds of livestock and poultry that are endangered.

http://albc-usa.org/

All of these companies and more are contributing to this problem: Monsanto, Archer Daniels Midland, Cargill, Tyson, ConAgra, etc.

Shalom
Offline needhelp  
#7 Posted : Friday, June 29, 2012 2:04:03 AM(UTC)
needhelp

My reply disappeared with an error. Here goes again. Thanks for the link.The seed exchange is under fire because the seeds are not FDA approved. Diversity is great in taste. All my plants are "heritage", passed at least 4 generations. How can they stop us from saving seed, eat a tomato sandwich, save seed, dry, plant,
eat, etc?
My birds are "heritage",too. Pheasants, quail, chickens, turkeys,
guineas and so is the coyote that ate most of my guineas and
turkeys and the groundhog that ate my beans.

Yahowah bless all

Almost forgot. Dajstill was right, Yahowah said/says not to hybridize.
Don' mess with his formula. I lost my last hive of bees last year.
I don't think that the government plants have the means to keep
any thing as healthy as Yahowah's. Bees, critters, or people.
Insecticides don't help either. Taste and production are lost.
Offline pilgrimhere  
#8 Posted : Friday, June 29, 2012 9:32:08 AM(UTC)
pilgrimhere
Man

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 6 post(s)
Does anyone know if this seed is good?

http://www.mypatriotsupp...sp?ID=245&Click=9360

Offline Richard  
#9 Posted : Saturday, June 30, 2012 8:45:07 AM(UTC)
Richard
Man
United States

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 7 post(s)
pilgrimhere wrote:
Does anyone know if this seed is good?

http://www.mypatriotsupp...sp?ID=245&Click=9360

ph, I am not at all sure what constitutes "premium heirloom survival seed" or why it would be any better than seed you might purchase from your nearest country store. And since our property has no good area for growing because of sunlight issues, I have no experience with growing our own foods. Sorry, bro.
Offline Mike  
#10 Posted : Sunday, July 1, 2012 7:11:01 AM(UTC)
Mike

Was thanked: 24 time(s) in 16 post(s)
Pilgrimhere

I don't know about the quality of the seed from Patriot supply but looking at their website and the list of seed, I can tell you that some of it will only grow well up north, not in Texas. Below is my experience and opinion:

Blue Lake Bush Bean – OK in TX
California Wonder Bell Pepper – Doesn't do well in TX. Plant Jalapeno, Serrano, TAM Jalapeno are milder, Banana peppers.
Marketmore Cucumber – Does well in TX. I prefer Straight Eight. Also Poinsett 76.
Scarlet Nantes Carrot – I haven't had success with carrots.
Parris Island Cos Romaine Lettuce – OK in late winter, leaf lettuce better. Keep rabbits out.
Golden Acre Cabbage – heading cabbage is for the north. TX grow collards, kale, Pak Choe in winter.
Detroit Dark Red Beet – I don't like beets so don't know
Lincoln Shell Sweet Pea – Plant in mid winter and keep the rabbits out.
Lucullus Swiss Chard - Does well in TX. Also Fordhook Giant
Beefsteak Tomato - Doesn't do well in TX. Stick with cherry and paste tomatoes such as large red cherry, Roma, San Marzano (the best), keep the birds out and cage them.
Champion Radish - Does well in TX. Easiest thing in the world to grow besides weeds.
Green Sprouting Broccoli - Doesn't do well in TX. I have successfully grown it but you will get more food for the space growing kale.
Waltham Butternut Winter Squash - Doesn't do well in TX
Bloomsdale Long Standing Spinach - Does well in TX. Keep the rabbits out.
Yellow Sweet Spanish Onion – Plant Texas 1015 onions on October 15 (hence the name)
Golden Bantam Sweet Corn – I haven't had luck. Takes a lot of space. Will do well in the Midwest.
Hales Best Cantaloupe - Does well in TX if you can keep rats, mice and other varmints out of it.
Snowball Cauliflower – Never tried to grow.
Black Beauty Zucchini - Does well in TX. Grey Zucchini is better in my opinion.
Crimson Sweet Watermelon - Does well in TX if you can keep rats, mice and other varmints out of it.
I buy seed here: Only get open pollinated seed.

http://www.willhiteseed.com/

If you don't have good soil then even good seed will not grow. I love Yah's agricultural metaphors.

I you are blessed with sandy loam or loam soil then you are set, but if you have hard clay or sand (most of TX) then you will have to add a LOT of compost and manure. West Texas has the additional problems of alkaline soil (most plants prefer slightly acidic soil) and lack of rain. If you just have white rock or calichi then forget about gardening.

Other gardening advice:
If you have space, plant perennials such as asparagus, onion chives, garlic chives, and herbs like rosemary, oregano, basil, and cilantro. Plant once and harvest for a long time if you keep the weeds out.

Don't buy the Ricky-dink tomato cages they have at Home Depot (those are OK for peppers). Make your own tomato cages from concrete reinforcing mesh. See article below.

http://www.motherearthne...-01/Using-Wire-Mesh.aspx

Hope that this helped.

Shalom
Offline Christian  
#11 Posted : Tuesday, October 1, 2013 7:21:15 AM(UTC)
Christian

interesting video on 'clean' food, found it today and forwarded it to everyone I know...

I guess because food has RNA 'information' in it the more GMO you consume the less Human you are...the RNA bypasses the blood and attaches to your organs

http://www.blackhillspor...m/npps/story.cfm?ID=4477

Offline Sarah  
#12 Posted : Wednesday, October 2, 2013 9:06:58 AM(UTC)
Sarah

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Speaking of 'gluten' and 'gliadin', there is a new book out about brain function and brain health that sounds very worthwhile written by Datis Kharrazian:

http://www.amazon.com/Is...razian#reader_0985690437