logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Yada  
#1 Posted : Monday, October 29, 2007 7:36:07 AM(UTC)
Yada

The following is an exchange between "PS" and Yada. Yada's comments follow the quoted text:

Quote:

Sent: Saturday, October 27, 2007 4:27 PM
To: Yada
Subject:

Dear Mr. Winn,

I am currently reading Yada Yahweh, and enjoying it very much. The scripture is made much more clear with the Hebrew and Greek translations. The commentary you provide also helps. I am also amazed because this is the first logical, rational approach to scripture. I have been told all my life (by atheists, the World, Christians- everyone) that my faith was at odds with my logic; that they were opposites. Now I know that Yahuweh is the ONLY logical choice. It is so thrilling that every so-called "disproof" of Yahuweh is in fact just another sign pointing to Him! I am reading YY with a skeptical mindset because I plan on sharing it with everyone I know, and if it is the Truth, it will stand up to every criticism, and if it is wrong, I would hate to lead my family and friends astray. Because of this, I am trying to find areas that are unclear or could be seen as false.

I have a question regarding the seven millennia. The first three millennia have their defining events at the beginning. 'Adam's fall occurs at the start of the first millennium, the Great Flood at the start of the second millennium, and Abraham's almost-sacrifice at the start of the third millennium. Yahushua's sacrifice is said to be the defining moment of the fourth century because the fourth day represents redemption because the Sun was revealed, but the sacrifice occurred at the end of the millennium. I don't know about the fifth millennium, but the original pattern continues for the seventh millennium, when Yahushua's reign is said to begin on the seventh day.

Why is it that the most important of the events takes place at the END of its millennium? The only thing that I can think of is that the building of the Temple and the sacrifice of Yahushua both represent the fourth millennium and that the Pentacost represents the fifth.

Also, what is the event of 1033CE, and why was it important?

Your Brother,

"P"

"P,"

Thank you for reading Yada Yahweh with a critical mindset. The more you come to know, the deeper you dig, the more you will come to trust the author of life and logic. Like you, I have found that every human attack against the validity of Scripture has led me to uncover ever more confirmations that Yahweh is God and that He inspired His Word.

The timing of each significant event in Yahweh’s plan of salvation occurs on the basis of forty Yowbel, or 2000 years. The fall of Adam and Chawah occurred in 3968 BCE. Abraham’s dress rehearsal for the sacrifice on Mowriyah occurred forty Yowbel later in 1968 BCE, initiating the covenant. And Yahushua fulfilled the first four Miqra’ forty Yowbel after that in 33CE, fulfilling the covenant. Therefore, based upon this pattern and a host of other reasons, you can logically conclude that the last two Miqra’ will be fulfilled forty Yowbel later on Yowm Kippurym in 2033, the only Yowbel remaining within the lifetime of the generation which witnessed the return to the land. The Millennial Sabbath will then commence five days later on Sukah, the Miqra’ signifying “Camping Out With God.”

The events which constitute the 20 Yowbel millennial markers are considerably less significant, but include the flood 2968 BCE), the construction of the first Temple (968 BCE), and the poisoning of the water under the Temple Mount in accord with the Numbers five divorce decree (1033 CE). And while some of these events help define their era, low-lights, not highlights, and are thus based upon the cycle of 20, rather than 40 (the number of completion of a time of testing) Yowbel. The fact that some occur early and others late in the millennia is immaterial to the pattern.

I hope this answers your questions.

Yada

If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
You can download the free software here.
Hope to see everyone on Paltalk!
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!