logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline kattina  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, November 2, 2011 7:46:36 PM(UTC)
kattina

The historical and spiritual factualness of these words can be proven when one understands the original words that were spoken to the man Jesus at his baptism in the Jordan River -- when the Voice of God stated: "Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee" -- which means that the historical man Jesus was a man who became the Messiah/Christ when he overcame the Laws and became Anointed by God. That the later Church of Rome which existed as a puppet under the pagan sun worshipping Emperor Constantine, censored and changed the very words of God spoken to mankind, is the primary reason why the Christian world remains shackled to the abyss of spiritual ignorant to this very day. In the above article it is demonstrated that all the pre-Nicene Christian authors who quoted the baptism sequence in their writings, confirmed that prior to the fourth century editing of the scriptures by Pagan Rome, that the Gospels confirmed that Jesus became the Lord's Anointed (Messiah/Christ) by fulfilling and overcoming the Laws. Moreover, in addition to the six (6) pre-Nicene Christian authors who are cited in The Ten Words, this fact is further confirmed in the more ancient surviving biblical texts that modern translators continue to ignore to the spiritual pearl of the Christian world today. That the modern Church continues to reject the very words of God spoken to mankind, in favor of the censored and corrupted words of the fourth century Emperor of Pagan Rome, is the reason why the modern Church which has caused itself to be spiritually flat-lined, only possesses what Paul portrayed as the "elementary" doctrines that the Church Father Origen defined as being “...preached in the Churches …for the simpleminded and for the ears of the common crowd who are led on to live better lives by their belief” (see Origen, Contra Celsum).

Edited by moderator Thursday, November 3, 2011 3:13:35 AM(UTC)  | Reason: removed link to advertisment

Offline FredSnell  
#2 Posted : Thursday, November 3, 2011 4:25:38 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
kattina, you are challenged to read just the 1st four pages of YadaYah, and I gaurantee you that you will, even yourself recognize in just that short read, the deception that goes way beyond what you have noted above.
Offline Richard  
#3 Posted : Thursday, November 3, 2011 4:36:30 AM(UTC)
Richard
Man
United States

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 7 post(s)
That is the most confused rambling I have ever read on this forum, Kattina. Please, do yourself a favor and read at least the first section of Yada's "An Introduction to God" before embarrassing yourself with another post like the one you submitted above. "Factualness"? Are you sure you're not George W. Bush masquerading as someone else?
Offline James  
#4 Posted : Thursday, November 3, 2011 5:05:32 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Was thanked: 216 time(s) in 149 post(s)
considering the links I removed from kattina's post, a website selling nike shoes, I don't think kattina has any interest in dialog, and will probably never be back. My bet is a spam bot, but I thought I would leave the post in case it was someone interested in talking.
Don't take my word for it, Look it up.

“The truth is not for all men but only for those who seek it.” ― Ayn Rand
Offline mtommy  
#5 Posted : Wednesday, May 2, 2012 6:21:17 PM(UTC)
mtommy

Well hello there! I am new to the forum.

I have great fascination for a lot of the religions people choose to believe on. Though there are specific things that make others click, I choose to be just a keen observant on what there is they are offering.

I have not taken any form of jump to either one though baptized a Catholic when I obviously had no choice of what to go with.