logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Steve Robinson  
#1 Posted : Friday, October 21, 2011 7:39:16 AM(UTC)
Steve Robinson

I want to know more about the Nephelim. Does anyone in the forum have any information about them?
Offline tagim  
#2 Posted : Friday, October 21, 2011 8:03:35 AM(UTC)
tagim
Man

My understanding, the group of fallen angels before Noah, not a part of the flood, that integrated with the remnants of the earth. I am sure a better definition will be forthcoming. Keep watching.
Offline FredSnell  
#3 Posted : Friday, October 21, 2011 8:07:44 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Yea, I use to be one, made it through the flood. In my haughtyness, I could pull off the side of the road in rage and make you think a devil was upon you. Just happy I never ran into a guy with a rock and sling. While I was reaching to give him lead poison, he would have given me a solid rock, btw the eyes.
Thank you Yah for showing me the way out. The rest, I'm kidding about, except the cazy parts.
Offline Steve Robinson  
#4 Posted : Friday, October 21, 2011 4:01:31 PM(UTC)
Steve Robinson

'Someone' told Moshe that the 'sons of god' took wives of the daughters of men. In the chat room today someone said the Nephilim were mere humans without a neshamah. If that's true; why would Moshe call these people 'sons of god'? If they are merely humans w/o a neshamah they are certainly not 'sons of god'.

I've heard 'Nephilim' means 'fallen one's'. Fallen from where? If they were mere humans w/o a neshamah their 'position' wouldn't leave them far to fall.

No, these Nephilim were not mere humans. I think they were exactly what Moshe told us they were, fallen 'angels'.

If these 'sons of god' took wives of the daughters of men and bred with them and produced a hybrid race; that would certainly in my opinion give a plausible explanation for a whole lot of 'mysteries' about the past that we haven't been able to figure out. Like how the pyramids and other structures 'worldwide' were built. Built with 20 ton blocks of solid granite with masonry skills that cannot be duplicated today even with our modern technology. These stone weren't milled with chisels and hammers.

There's more going on here than meet's the eye. The ancient people's all over the world have 'legend's' and pictographs of the 'star people'. These are the Nephilim in my opinion.

If these Nephilim bred with the daughters of men, did they die out or are there still some form of them amongst us today?

Does it matter for us who know Yah and his plan? Maybe. Yahowah surely had some reason for telling us about these 'creature's'. I'd like to know what that reason is.
Offline Richard  
#5 Posted : Friday, October 21, 2011 8:49:07 PM(UTC)
Richard
Man
United States

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 7 post(s)
There was an architect who in the 20th century built a castle in Florida (see it here), using what he called the secrets of magnetism known to the ancient Egyptians. To this day his methods are a mystery, as our heaviest machinery cannot lift the stones he moved for miles by himself with just a mule and a cart. Just an FYI about how the pyramids might have been built.

As for who the nephillim really were, I have to consider the question through my best filter: if Yahowah didn't make it crystal clear anywhere in Scripture, then it cannot be important. It is one of those questions I might ask Him when I get home, but it is not something I absolutely, positively have to know about down here. And since Scripture is mostly silent on the matter except for a vague reference in one or two places, I would personally not wrack my brain over the subject. Speculation is a fun pastime, but in the end, that's all it is - a pastime. I would be happier if I could lay out for you an authoritative answer, Steve, but I am persuaded that one doesn't exist.

Peace to you, my brother.

Richard
Offline FredSnell  
#6 Posted : Saturday, October 22, 2011 1:52:29 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oK1Rzch89Dw

I don't think they had to go far to find most of the tools they would have needed.
Offline Steve Robinson  
#7 Posted : Saturday, October 22, 2011 4:49:37 AM(UTC)
Steve Robinson

I watched the youtube video and of course it explains everything...except where the ancients would have gotten the garden hoses to spray the water.
And of course the video didn't explain the Nephilim.
I'll keep hunting and post what I find.
Offline FredSnell  
#8 Posted : Saturday, October 22, 2011 5:17:28 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

Steve, bro, imagine the horsepower thousands of men could have supplied and just how fast one stone after the other were moved with unequaled power and mindset to get it done. The man was using water to flush out the dirt, but men with zeal, or the whip, can move mountains. You see those large stones in the mountians at mt., whatever name, if you get one stone over a hill, or at least to the top, it's own weight can be used to move the next stone of equal weight to the top, using the one that's descending. Using the top as a fulcrum more or less. At least that's how i picture it. Not saying that Satan and his followers weren't involved in swaying thought, not in the least, and just bc most times these things were put into place, it was in worship of some diety. At least it's the conclusion I've come to without really looking into it much, so really i'm just spouting off, but always willing to learn more.
Offline Daniel  
#9 Posted : Saturday, October 22, 2011 3:41:58 PM(UTC)
Daniel

flintface wrote:
if Yahowah didn't make it crystal clear anywhere in Scripture, then it cannot be important. It is one of those questions I might ask Him when I get home, but it is not something I absolutely, positively have to know about down here.

Indeed, well said, Brother.

(the coral castle is pretty neat, went there on a 2nd grade field trip...)

(The Monkey Jungle was more my speed, tho'!)
Nehemiah wrote:
"We carried our weapons with us at all times, even when we went for water" Nehemiah 4:23b

We would do well to follow Nehemiah's example! http://OurSafeHome.net
Offline Steve Robinson  
#10 Posted : Saturday, October 22, 2011 4:56:51 PM(UTC)
Steve Robinson

Well it turns out I didn't have to look far at all. Genesis 6:4 tells us who the Nephilim were. And it also tells us they were still around after the flood. So these creatures were part man part spirit. I'm now wondering what half would rule out over the other. The human part would have had to die eventually, like in the flood, but the spirit part can't die. And I'm wondering if they 'took wives' after the flood? Who knows but they're still around in some form. Probably demons. Possibly aliens. UFOs haven't been explained. Interesting.
Offline FredSnell  
#11 Posted : Sunday, October 23, 2011 3:23:46 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

Steve Robinson wrote:
Well it turns out I didn't have to look far at all. Genesis 6:4 tells us who the Nephilim were. And it also tells us they were still around after the flood. So these creatures were part man part spirit. I'm now wondering what half would rule out over the other. The human part would have had to die eventually, like in the flood, but the spirit part can't die. And I'm wondering if they 'took wives' after the flood? Who knows but they're still around in some form. Probably demons. Possibly aliens. UFOs haven't been explained. Interesting.

Steve, the next two verses say just as much to me, as that one says to you:

Genesis 6:5 And Elohim saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.

Genesis 6:6 And it repented YHWH that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.

"Great", being just another word for, "giant." ...Ever seen the movie, "Giant"?...Sort of like that in my opinion. Where men elevate themselves above others in the life Yah gives to all.

I've read some about the reptilian race that some, no, a lot of ppl believe, that some sort of fallen angels manifest themselves into these bloodlines known as the, Illuminati. Heck they have pics of GH Bush, where his pupils of his eys seem to distort into that of a snakes eyes.
But, I know ppl back then were still sorting out whats eatiable and what's not, when we seen first hand some of the cave drawings around the world. And the reason I never gave them much credibility was and is b/c, ppl today still eat or smoke certain plant life and see all sorts of things.
Offline FredSnell  
#12 Posted : Sunday, October 23, 2011 3:53:01 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

Reading about the quake in Turkey today "triggered" my thoughts about Noah and his family. I guess, Steves inquiring mind made me realize something. If "real" giants did live at that time, and Noah was building what's equivalent to a cruiseliner in Nebraska for many years, it would seem reasonable that any giant that first witnessed these deluges would make haste to Noahs ark.
A flood first off would have had to risen to a level that killed ALL the inhabitants of the land. If giants were there, wouldn't they make a beeline to the one place where a guy kept mentioning the impending doom that was coming? Or, as many have eluded to, the flood could have been a local event, and in that case, I would think then that a giant would just head to a place not flooded. He would be like an 18 wheeler rig in a small flood here in Houston where other cars are stalled, and he just keeps mushing through.
Or grab the Ark and just sink it.
Offline FredSnell  
#13 Posted : Sunday, October 23, 2011 4:16:19 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

Looking more into these, "giants" among the mere peons that we are, I knew of the NWO's plans already, but I'd never heard of the, "OTO" till now.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ordo_Templi_Orientis

http://www.youtube.com/w...ature=feedrec_grec_index
Offline JamesH  
#14 Posted : Sunday, October 23, 2011 6:25:08 AM(UTC)
JamesH

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 2 post(s)
You guys might want to check out the original language on this subject. Strongs Dictionary 5303. Jim
Offline FredSnell  
#15 Posted : Sunday, October 23, 2011 7:45:48 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

I'd already suspected as much, just b/c if large dino bones can still be found, then why not these, besides the few yt videos that show up of, a man beside what looks like an open grave beside a hugh looking skeleton. If that were true, then science would be all over it I would think?

I'm on pg 43 of Yada's book, ITG, now that I printed it off Brother Richards site, I find this humoring, and in a way affirming what you wrote about checking out the original. As my wife is reclined behind me in her chair listening as I read to her, from Richards site, this was the next paragraph and it does bear repeating and just what, Richard and Daniel both pointed out themselves, earlier up the page.

"Another point of contention may arise because I am opposed to quoting or commenting on any verse out of context. So if you write me and ask how one verse or another fits within the universal truths contained in the whole, I’ll tell you to read these books. The practice of referencing isolated phrases leads to false assumptions which in turn lead to incomplete and errant thinking. For example, if we want to understand why Yahowshua spoke of His upcoming Passover sacrifice in the context of Jonah’s “three days and three nights in the belly of the whale” (when the eyewitnesses say that Ma’aseyah was only tormented two days and two nights), we will find ourselves reviewing the historic context of Yahowshua’s discussion with the religious leaders which led to this comparison, and then we will find ourselves on board the ship with Yownah to see what really happened that stormy day. In the process, we will resolve the apparent contradiction, demystify the reference to the whale, learn a great deal about how God communicates with us, and come to appreciate the Creator’s sense of humor."

I just laughed after reading that, that I told my wife I have to stop and write this...when I laugh, I like everyone to laugh...Hey, I'll have to tell you guys about us at my son and his wifes baby shower later on. It's really quite funny when you have 10 guys sitting outside drinking beer, and talking poilitics, and there's the one person telling 'em how to unfurl that flag from around them..let the sparks fly I might say.

After looking up, "5303", we went here also...

http://www.answers.com/topic/nephilim

http://en.wikipedia.org/...ilim_in_the_Hebrew_Bible

So again, since two opposing viewpoints do arise, what more can one say except let your eyes see for themselves. Where are the hugh skeletons and their tools? And Steve's point about things that were done that man has a hard time duplicating today, does have answers, we just haven't found them yet. Or at least I haven't!
Offline Richard  
#16 Posted : Sunday, October 23, 2011 8:12:57 AM(UTC)
Richard
Man
United States

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 7 post(s)
encounterHim wrote:
I'd already suspected as much, just b/c if large dino bones can still be found, then why not these, besides the few yt videos that show up of, a man beside what looks like an open grave beside a hugh looking skeleton. If that were true, then science would be all over it I would think?

That photo is known to be a Photoshop creation used as a submission in a Photoshop contest. Just an FYI.

Richard
Offline Steve Robinson  
#17 Posted : Sunday, October 23, 2011 3:00:01 PM(UTC)
Steve Robinson

Having thought further about these Nephilim; I think I'm wrong about them being half man/half spirit as I doubt the spirit could reproduce itself. But these Nephilim I'm pretty sure were 'superhuman'.
Offline James  
#18 Posted : Sunday, October 23, 2011 5:44:11 PM(UTC)
James
Man

Was thanked: 216 time(s) in 149 post(s)
Let me start by saying that I have not had a chance to read this entire thread yet, I hope to have the time to tomorrow.

That said all that we know for certain of the Nephelim is found in Ba'reshiyth chapter 6

Originally Posted by: Ba' Go to Quoted Post
1Indeed (kiy), it came to pass (hayah) that mankind (‘adam) defiled and profaned (halal - treated with contempt and desecrated, dishonored, polluted, wounded, and invalidated) the face (paneh) of the earth (‘adamah - land, ground, and soil). And increasingly (rabab - a great quantity of) daughters (bat - female offspring) were born (yalad) to them. 2The sons (ben - male descendants and children) of the Mighty One (‘elohym - God) saw (ra’ah - viewed and found) that the daughters (bat - female children) of men (‘adam) were really (kiy) beautiful (towb - attractive and good, pleasurable and fun, even productive). So now they (henah) took (laqah - grasped hold of, received, and obtained) any (kol) of them they chose and desired (bahar - preferred and selected) as their women and wives (nasiym - plural of ‘issah).

3Yahowah said (‘amar - promised), „My Spirit (ruwach - a feminine noun depicting the power, influence, and life-giving nature of God) will not (lo’) remain in, or contend and plead with (duwn ba - abide, dwell, and live in, direct or vindicate) mankind (‘adam) for an unlimited duration of time (‘olam - forever). Also as a result of (sa gam) him being flesh (basar - existing as a human), his days shall be 120 years.‟

4The Naphylym (naphylym - plural of naphal, meaning those who prostrate themselves, who have fallen away, who are oppressed, cast down, and die) existed (hayah) in the (ba ha) land (‘erets - region) in that day (yowm - time), and also (gam) afterward (‘ahar - at a later time). And indeed, relationally (‘asher) the sons of God came to and pursued (bow’ - were included in association with) the daughters of man, and they bore children to them. These men (enowsh - mortal human beings) were renowned for (shem - named and famous for, earned a reputation for) magnifying themselves, going off to war, and behaving like arrogant tyrants (gibowr - acting like audacious and aggressive fighters as well as powerful despots) from the very beginning (‘olam - and for a very long time, everlasting). 5Yahowah saw (ra’ah - viewed, recognized, and considered) that indeed (kiy - truly), the evil intent, wickedness, and depravity (ra’at - deprivation, distress, and misfortune) of mankind (‘adam) in the (ba ha) land (‘erets) was great in magnitude and quantity (rab - prolific and abundant). And his every (kol) inclination (yeser - motivation, desire, ambition, and creative idea) of his heart (leb) and thoughts(mahasabah - plans, plots, purposes, and schemes) were bad (ra’ - evil, wicked, immoral, repugnant, miserable, sad, troubled, and fiercely harmful) all (kol) the time (yowm - every day).

Edited by user Monday, October 24, 2011 3:08:04 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Don't take my word for it, Look it up.

“The truth is not for all men but only for those who seek it.” ― Ayn Rand
Offline FredSnell  
#19 Posted : Monday, October 24, 2011 3:00:40 PM(UTC)
FredSnell

James wrote:
Let me start

No..stop there! I don't need to be beat over the head, unless I jump a counter at Micky Dees...
Offline Cecille  
#20 Posted : Sunday, November 20, 2011 11:48:38 PM(UTC)
Cecille

The Nephilim rule the world. They are the children of wicked gods (fallen angels or whatever) who set out to rule the worlds, especially the earth, and subjugate their inhabitants. it is because their putrid nature causes so much damage that the Most High has to destroy the worlds they corrupt. Genesis 6 1-7 can begin teaching you about them. But that's basically them in a nutshell... wandering demons with uncontrolled wandering lusts and powers of all sorts.

Don’t believe what the CHURCH or any BOOK tells you (most big institutions and doctrines are organized by the Nephilim). after studying a lot of mythologies and religions from all across the world, i've realized that what is put out to the "people" is contradictory and deceptive, if not completely evil jokes- like the eucharist. And the people who have the secret knowledge are the ones born with the "rights" to receive it. It handed down through the families, prominent Nephilim-type families, the ones who rule the world. but, forget them and their lies and look within.
Offline Steve Robinson  
#21 Posted : Saturday, November 26, 2011 6:30:03 PM(UTC)
Steve Robinson

I agree.