logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Light1  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, October 16, 2007 3:22:47 AM(UTC)
Light1
Man

I don't mean to impose on everyone, but I'd like to ask for your prayers for my brother-in-law Greg. A few months ago, he was diagnosed with brain cancer called neroblastoma. He had surgery to remove part of it and some chemotherapy to bring the rest under control, however it had no effect-the last MRI showed that the tumor had spead to all four sections of his brain. He now spends his time at home with his family in a hospital bed, while he remains lucid and happy to see me when I visit, you can tell his mind is being affected. I don't know how much time he has left, but I know our Creator has the switch. I'd like my niece and nephew (both under 10) to have their dad for a few more years so please ask Him to grant my request. I know our local churches are praying for him, but I'd like to amp up the noise-I believe in miracles, but it would be VERY NICE to see one in person. :)
Offline CK  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, October 16, 2007 1:20:58 PM(UTC)
CK

Light1: Have sent up a prayer to Yahuweh for Greg. Important that you pray with Greg in Yahushua's Name, asking the Father to intervene in all things. CK
Offline Light1  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, October 17, 2007 1:59:08 AM(UTC)
Light1
Man

I will, thank you very much! :)
Offline Light1  
#4 Posted : Saturday, October 20, 2007 12:30:39 PM(UTC)
Light1
Man

It's done, I stopped by his place today and prayed with him while my sister and family were off running an errand (I also laid my hands on his head). I fumbled and started off with Jesus, but after asking Him to heal his sickness so that he could enjoy his children I wrapped up with Yashua (I told Greg it was his Hebrew name and he liked it). As I said to Greg afterward, it's up to God to determine what happens ultimately but at least we asked. While I will still be praying, I feel like I've just handed Yahweh a personal note and done all I could do. If Greg goes home, it was meant to be-but if our prayers are answered I promise I'll get any copy of the mri scans that I'm able to so there can be some kind of documentation.