logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline 6plus1  
#1 Posted : Monday, September 27, 2010 3:29:25 PM(UTC)
6plus1
Woman

Love is a Choice, The Three Ways, Consequences
~~
My father is always teaching us about Yahweh, but I only ever really took it seriously since about a year ago. Right now, I'm confused, concerned, and determined.
Love requires choice absolutely, you have to choose to love Yahweh, you have to choose to lead others away.
I've recently learned that there are three different ways to go out.
Way one: Soul extinguish
Way two: Stay with Yahweh
Way three: Forever with the devil
~~
Im shooting for way two, but I know a lot of people will be way one and three. Of course, if you pay attention to this site, you know what I'm talking about.
Anyways, lets get back to my point. We all can learn, to love. But, again, we have to choose. (I feel as if I am writing too long, but I have a lot to say)
Now, first of all, I'm confused. I'm confused about how it all works, what heaven may be like, how to have a real relationship with Yahweh. I want to, but
I dont really know the way.
Second, I'm concerned. I don't want to have my friends, even my family(like my cousins and grandparents), to be extinguished or worse. I want to help them, but
people who are clinging to there ridiculous religion are almost impossible to turn.
I'm also determined. To find a way, to... to do what I need to.
~~
So, even though some people who just aren't seeing clearly may think that there is never a choice, there is. Like when my dad says I can do what I want, choose to
do what I want, but I'll still get punished. I can still do what I want. There will just be consequences, things that can be overlooked when your gaze is filled with...
With determination to get what you want.
My point being that even though Yahweh clearly states that anyone who takes people away from him, leads them away, will be punished, they dont care. They
choose to not care. They choose to not love. There is a choice.
~~
I apoligise for jumping topics, but tell me what you think. Thanks!
-6plus1
For elohim has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of self control.
-2Tim1-7
Offline James  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, September 28, 2010 2:57:27 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Was thanked: 216 time(s) in 149 post(s)
6plus1 wrote:
My father is always teaching us about Yahweh, but I only ever really took it seriously since about a year ago. Right now, I'm confused, concerned, and determined.
Love requires choice absolutely, you have to choose to love Yahweh, you have to choose to lead others away.
I've recently learned that there are three different ways to go out.
Way one: Soul extinguish
Way two: Stay with Yahweh
Way three: Forever with the devil
~~
Im shooting for way two, but I know a lot of people will be way one and three. Of course, if you pay attention to this site, you know what I'm talking about.
Anyways, lets get back to my point. We all can learn, to love. But, again, we have to choose. (I feel as if I am writing too long, but I have a lot to say)
Now, first of all, I'm confused. I'm confused about how it all works, what heaven may be like, how to have a real relationship with Yahweh. I want to, but
I dont really know the way.

As I understand it, could be wrong, choosing to lead people away from Yahuweh is way three. Only those who are guilty of causing souls to be extinguished are deserving of punishment. Those who are deceived are not punished, but because they don't know Yahuweh or have a relationship with Him, they will not spend eternity with Him.

For me the key to understanding this lies in the fact that by design the soul is not immortal, it is mortal. So unless your soul is made immortal, it will do what everything mortal does, die. Then the question becomes what makes a soul become immortal. The answer is that soul must be linked to an immortal spirit, of which we have two choices, Yahuweh or not Yahuweh. If your soul is linked to Yahuweh's spirit, you will spend eternity with Him, if it is not, then you will spend eternity with out Him.

Yahuweh never really gets into details of what heaven will be like, other than to say it is with Him, which is enough for me we can fill in the details later.

As for how do you have a relationship with Yahuweh, I would say the best place to start is to study His Torah. I know i feel the closest to Him when I am studying His Word.

6plus1 wrote:
Second, I'm concerned. I don't want to have my friends, even my family(like my cousins and grandparents), to be extinguished or worse. I want to help them, but
people who are clinging to there ridiculous religion are almost impossible to turn.

One of the hardest things to do is accept that people you care about may not be with you in eternity. We discussed that in another thread if you are interested it is here. But really all we can do is try to teach them and guide them.

Welcome to the forum 6plus1 great post.
Don't take my word for it, Look it up.

“The truth is not for all men but only for those who seek it.” ― Ayn Rand
Offline 6plus1  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, September 29, 2010 12:51:56 PM(UTC)
6plus1
Woman

Thank you, my family and I are studying together. I'm pretty sure my dad is on here somewhere, but I don't know.
I would love it if you could give me the link to that thread, thanks. I've been telling my friends about it but they don't
really understand, because they grew up with all that stuff, and it is hard to explain. I have been learning about this
all my life, and I've gone through all the changes slowly like dropping holidays such as christmas and picking up on
feasts. Which reminds me, have a great Tabernackles!
-6plus1
For elohim has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of self control.
-2Tim1-7
Offline Yah Tselem  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, September 29, 2010 5:37:06 PM(UTC)
Yah Tselem
Man
United States

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Welcome to the forum 6plus1. You're here seeking after the truth and that is huge. When James said the link is here, what that means is just click on the word "here" that he wrote and that will take you where you need to go. Hey, also check out the thread called "miqra" and then click trumpets. I posted something there recently that you might find interesting.. unfortunately it is not showing up as a new post so I don't think anyone even saw it.. Oh well. As far as telling family and friends the truth about Yahweh, I totally get what you're saying. It is so hard to find the right words and then even when you do it seems everyone is against you, and how dare you talk bad about their religion, etc etc.. But the thing to remember is that most people will be that way, but you may also run into some who seek Yah & they will find Him. Just let Yah's set apart spirit lead the way... tell your friends your story and then ask Yah to do the rest.
Offline Juski  
#5 Posted : Wednesday, September 29, 2010 9:17:53 PM(UTC)
Juski

Hi 6plus1

You have raised lots of questions that I have struggled with too. I used to worry a lot about it. But right now I kind of feel quite at peace about the whole future thing. In terms of my own relationship I like you find it hard to know if I'm on the right path, when you leave Christianity you lose your model for living so for me its meant starting everything over again and rethinking how I will live my life now has been challenging. I still feel like I have a long way to go but I do know that Yahweh's grace is amazingly big - I trust and rely on Him and the rest will sort itself out!

the whole 3 options thing is really tough - it makes me really sad that so many of my friends and family may not get to be with Yahweh, especially those who really think they are in relationship with God. But I'm also hopefully that just like my journey led me to Yahweh then they may still get there too. I was entrenched in Christianity and if I can find the way out then I'm sure others can too. Saying that we are told in scripture that there will be lots of crying and gnashing of teeth -I think a lot of people will realise too late their mistake. Its a reality that I am very aware of but also fairly at peace about. I know that however much I tell them, they have to make the choice. And actually in a weird way i think ceasing to exist is a pretty kind option. They will not be punished just stop being, no pain or regret just gone.

It's great your starting to think more about Yahweh - keep talking to your dad about all your questions and of course keep talking to daddy Yah too

Offline 6plus1  
#6 Posted : Thursday, September 30, 2010 1:40:31 PM(UTC)
6plus1
Woman

Yah Tselem
Oh... thanks! (i might have noticed if 'here' came up as a cool color)
My father said that he learned all he knows by asking Yahweh himself,
and that he led him to the answer. Lately I've been asking as well. I
guess I never thought about asking for him to help me lead friends to
the answer... I will try that.

Juski
I have been feeling more at peace as well, actually seeking my answers
instead of sitting and waiting for them to appear. I have yet to meet
a person like myself, whos family has devoted themselves to Yahweh.
Whenever I tell someone that I do not celebrate the holidays, they
assume I am deep in some sort of religion. Its hardest explaining
im in no religion at all. I guess I'm kind of leading off your point...
I know as well that if I trust in Yahweh whatever is supposed to happen,
just will.

Have a wonderful evening,
6plus1
-2Tim1-7
Offline RidesWithYah  
#7 Posted : Saturday, October 2, 2010 2:35:30 AM(UTC)
RidesWithYah

There's a theme:
Seek and ye shall find.
Knock, and the door will be opened.
Ask, and it shall be given.

Nowhere does it say, sit in a pew and ye shall be spoonfed.

Yah loves to be sought out, He has joy in us finding Him.
And He has given us everything we need to do so --
there really is no excuse for defaulting into Babylon.

Come out of her my people!

Welcome and Shalom.
Offline James  
#8 Posted : Sunday, October 24, 2010 4:30:11 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Was thanked: 216 time(s) in 149 post(s)
RidesWithYah wrote:
There's a theme:
Seek and ye shall find.
Knock, and the door will be opened.
Ask, and it shall be given.

Nowhere does it say, sit in a pew and ye shall be spoonfed.

Yah loves to be sought out, He has joy in us finding Him.
And He has given us everything we need to do so --
there really is no excuse for defaulting into Babylon.

Come out of her my people!

Welcome and Shalom.

Somehow this post fell through the forum's enormous cracks. Great point though RWY, too bad people prefer to be spoonfed than to actually seek, and study and learn.
Don't take my word for it, Look it up.

“The truth is not for all men but only for those who seek it.” ― Ayn Rand
Offline VinceB.  
#9 Posted : Friday, May 20, 2011 2:53:30 AM(UTC)
VinceB.

Thanks for sharing encounterHim; for sure I will be praying Yah's best over this family and over this tragedy - and will provide for all their needs...
HWHY
Offline Richard  
#10 Posted : Friday, May 20, 2011 2:58:18 AM(UTC)
Richard
Man
United States

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 7 post(s)
May our Heavenly Father move mightily on behalf of this young woman, to heal her by whatever means He might choose. And may everyone close to her situation be comforted and encouraged in Him.
Offline VinceB.  
#11 Posted : Sunday, May 22, 2011 12:02:31 PM(UTC)
VinceB.

Again, thanks for sharing; what wonderful answers from Yah as He guides this whole process along.

I will continue praying for this family in the hopes that Yah will exceed expectations as only He can do.
HWHY
Offline FredSnell  
#12 Posted : Tuesday, May 24, 2011 2:34:38 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
I know they are more than appreciative of all those who have sent up their prayers to The Most High....
Offline tagim  
#13 Posted : Tuesday, May 24, 2011 4:50:41 AM(UTC)
tagim
Man

They certainly are deserving of our prayers and we can only pray they are heard and granted, as only Yah can.
Offline VinceB.  
#14 Posted : Tuesday, May 24, 2011 6:44:15 AM(UTC)
VinceB.

All I can think to say is: WOW - praise Yah!
HWHY
Offline tagim  
#15 Posted : Tuesday, May 24, 2011 8:16:53 AM(UTC)
tagim
Man

A truly amazing story. Prayer so exquisitely asked for and directed in such a dynamic fashion - all Yah had to do was say, "Granted." Bless you - is it Connie? - for knowing how to keep the urgency channeled, the requests timely and focused, the praise and plea pinpointed. It all places so much credibility and clarity on how to pray. Please, come plaster our board on her daily recovery. If anyone feels remotely like me, I know we are all so very high on this wonderful unfolding story. Well done, so well done. Thank you Yah for what you have done and for letting me know, at least this once, how to pray. Many, many thanks, encounterHim, for putting our thoughts where they need be. "How sweeet it is!"
Offline Daniel  
#16 Posted : Tuesday, May 24, 2011 10:56:01 AM(UTC)
Daniel

encounterHim wrote:
Yahushua is the Great Physician

Always good to have a Jewish doctor...
Nehemiah wrote:
"We carried our weapons with us at all times, even when we went for water" Nehemiah 4:23b

We would do well to follow Nehemiah's example! http://OurSafeHome.net
Offline tagim  
#17 Posted : Friday, May 27, 2011 1:30:41 AM(UTC)
tagim
Man

McGuires, post a current condition. I cannot wait for the day you tell us she is able to walk out of that hospital and to let us breath a sigh of relief again. If ever I need prayer, I am going to ask you. Wait. I need it now. Pray that my cancer is to be wholly cured. I have three more weeks of therapy, and then it will take four months more to find out the results of these last two months of every day treatments. You are the perfect example of what we should do and how to ask Yah for action. If you have the time, give us daily reports. You make my day. And thanks to encounterHim for letting us know of your misfortune.
Offline VinceB.  
#18 Posted : Tuesday, May 31, 2011 8:47:10 AM(UTC)
VinceB.

encounterHim wrote:
Subject: BLOW THE TRUMPET....HE'S THE MIGHTY ONE OF YISRA'EL!

Shalom to All the Called Out Ones,

Brothers and Sisters around the world.....Blow the Trumpet, shout it on the roof tops! Let HIS name be praised through out all the land! Come gather around, let me tell you about HIS mercy and kindness. He is trustworthy and righteous. I speak a truth....We the called out ones, serve the Living Eloah! Shout it out, jump for joy, Yahuwah heard YOUR prayers and have taken action...He proclaimed a miracle amongst Yisra'el His people. May your mustard seed of faith, grow!

Two weeks ago today Felicia was hit by a truck doing 50 to 60 miles per hour. You all remember that every so many days I sent updates on what she needed special prayers for. Well the last few days we have been extremely busy helping in her care. I wanted to send an update out on her on 6th day. As she was able to tell me how to get into our facebook account and check emals. The other day I took Felicia into the lunch room and one of her nurses was there. She was amazed at how fast Felicia has recovered!

Brothers and Sisters, two weeks post surgery the nurses, head nurses, doctors, social workers and other staff...ARE AMAZED as this day....Felicia is coming HOME!!!!!!!! Oh HalleluYah! Praise be to Yahuwah! This is the day Yahuwah has made let us rejoice and be glad in it!

Our home for now is still in the hospital parking lot. As Felicia will be having out patient therapy.

I will write more as right now we are very busy with discharge going on.

HalleluYah! HalleluYah! Paise be to Yahuwah..for HE GOOD!

Again we deeply thank you all for your prayers. I will write more and let you all know how therapy is coming alone.

Thank you Yahuwah! Truly, He is the Mighty One of Yisra'el.

love the McGuire's

Again, Wow!

This is wonderful news; and from a human perspective can be a bit hard medicine had Yah chosen to take her after all - that it wouldn't have changed all the praise and ascribing greatness to Yah for His mercies in this instance. Had Yah chosen, we'd be having to wade through sorrows we'd feel in ascribing to Yah His mercy in taking her over and against allowing her to remain...

Regardless, praise Yah He's allowed this little one to remain among us - and extending mercy to her family/our family...

HWHY
Offline tagim  
#19 Posted : Tuesday, May 31, 2011 3:30:47 PM(UTC)
tagim
Man

I no longer doubt; prayer works.
Offline tagim  
#20 Posted : Friday, June 17, 2011 4:51:42 AM(UTC)
tagim
Man

encounterHim, not funny, not scary, maybe it is just Yah, plainly showing this board, its dedicated followers he is watching closely and truly approves at the way we are conducting ourselves and encouraging us with his rewards. What is uncanny, to me, is not just this call-back to you about Felicia, but all the instant reports, the positive results of prayer when we all cried out to Yah for help. We are a truly focused community of believers wanting to do Yah's will, and He sees it! He is letting us know He sees it! We have a uniquely dedicated, truly focused group that He is equally interested in. For just a moment think about that. Why wouldn't He take more than just a moment to recognize us as a group, when all we want is to do his Word. He is telling us, "Keep up the good work, guys (girls). I am here. You are on My radar screen." Okay, so now what do we do? Two things immediately.

One: Not wanting to swell his head any more, but we all know how valuable Yada is to all of us. We are mainly convinced through all his writings that we are on the straight and narrow, never veering to the right or left. Many of you (members) are missing out. Every day, M-F for at least one year from now, Yada hosts a radio show on Blog Talk Radio, 11:00 a.m., EST. For those of you that have not yet tuned in, my advise to you, YOU MUST GO THERE, SIGN IN AND LISTEN. It is the most eye-opening news program (the first half hour of a 90-minute show) about current events not reported elsewhere in the world. The next hour, currently an "Introduction to God" reveals the trials and pleasures Yada has gone through in his writing the book of the same name. If you miss the time slot, the program is recorded for later playback, and can be downloaded for future play. The "chalk board" can only be utilized by those who sign in (you will recognize all those who do), as "guests" cannot contribute to the feedback on the chalkboard.

Two: We have seen through Walt and Felecia the works of our prayers. And if I am right about Yah in my first paragraph above, that He sees and recognizes our efforts and desires, he will do it again. Hoping I am not out of line, Richard McCord (Flintface to you) could use the power of Yah to hit his house like it has with Walt and Felecia. His wife Cristy, as robust as Walt before his accident, over a year ago suffered, and still does, a severely disabling accident. Could do a marathon before, cannot walk now. I saw the videos from before and after. Richard has them for your viewing displeasure. Please, everybody, get on board. Whether you post it or say it in your heart, now that we have Yah's attention, let's go for another big one and get Cristy back to where she belongs.

Richard, I hope you will forgive me if you object to any of this personal posting, but now that I have seen what our prayers can and have done - well, I had to come out. Your wife has been in my thoughts for months. Maybe it is the right time now to ask another blessing.
Offline VinceB.  
#21 Posted : Friday, June 17, 2011 5:24:57 AM(UTC)
VinceB.

tagim wrote:
encounterHim, not funny, not scary, maybe it is just Yah, plainly showing this board, its dedicated followers he is watching closely and truly approves at the way we are conducting ourselves and encouraging us with his rewards. What is uncanny, to me, is not just this call-back to you about Felicia, but all the instant reports, the positive results of prayer when we all cried out to Yah for help. We are a truly focused community of believers wanting to do Yah's will, and He sees it! He is letting us know He sees it! We have a uniquely dedicated, truly focused group that He is equally interested in. For just a moment think about that. Why wouldn't He take more than just a moment to recognize us as a group, when all we want is to do his Word. He is telling us, "Keep up the good work, guys (girls). I am here. You are on My radar screen." Okay, so now what do we do? Two things immediately.

One: Not wanting to swell his head any more, but we all know how valuable Yada is to all of us. We are mainly convinced through all his writings that we are on the straight and narrow, never veering to the right or left. Many of you (members) are missing out. Every day, M-F for at least one year from now, Yada hosts a radio show on Blog Talk Radio, 11:00 a.m., EST. For those of you that have not yet tuned in, my advise to you, YOU MUST GO THERE, SIGN IN AND LISTEN. It is the most eye-opening news program (the first half hour of a 90-minute show) about current events not reported elsewhere in the world. The next hour, currently an "Introduction to God" reveals the trials and pleasures Yada has gone through in his writing the book of the same name. If you miss the time slot, the program is recorded for later playback, and can be downloaded for future play. The "chalk board" can only be utilized by those who sign in (you will recognize all those who do), as "guests" cannot contribute to the feedback on the chalkboard.

Two: We have seen through Walt and Felecia the works of our prayers. And if I am right about Yah in my first paragraph above, that He sees and recognizes our efforts and desires, he will do it again. Hoping I am not out of line, Richard McCord (Flintface to you) could use the power of Yah to hit his house like it has with Walt and Felecia. His wife Cristy, as robust as Walt before his accident, over a year ago suffered, and still does, a severely disabling accident. Could do a marathon before, cannot walk now. I saw the videos from before and after. Richard has them for your viewing displeasure. Please, everybody, get on board. Whether you post it or say it in your heart, now that we have Yah's attention, let's go for another big one and get Cristy back to where she belongs.

Richard, I hope you will forgive me if you object to any of this personal posting, but now that I have seen what our prayers can and have done - well, I had to come out. Your wife has been in my thoughts for months. Maybe it is the right time now to ask another blessing.

I agree, and since the family (that's us folks) are spread all over the place -can't fellowship as Yisrael used to do, but will again in the future as Yah's plans foretell us- that this is a good means by which we can share and fellowship and seek corporate prayer from the family, tagim et al...

Yes, I see Yah answering prayers and encourage others to share concerns and needs here such as what I'm going to do right now...

As I pray for encounter and Walt and tagim and Richard and others, I'd also ask for prayer for Yah's help with me another job, a chance toward a position that's more conducive toward what me and my wife need both now and later as the economy continues to get pulled down...so if you folks of Yah don't mind, I'd ask for your prayers for a better position that will allow me and my family to have more freedom and means to do the things associated with Yah and our learning from His Word as we build upon the truth found there especially in the paleo-Hebrew prior to mans' errors started working their way into what Yah said...

I also thoroughly enjoy and see the benefit in what's being said on the blog radio program...Yada does weigh out everything he says making every word a real eye-opener...

Yah's best; and thanks for your prayers.
HWHY
Offline tagim  
#22 Posted : Friday, June 17, 2011 7:14:21 AM(UTC)
tagim
Man

Not being in the RMR; east coast, me, and not knowing your worth and what you can do, another negative. However, I will constantly utter prayers on your behalf, Vince, and I think this little site does get His attention. I am with you, friend.
Offline Richard  
#23 Posted : Saturday, June 18, 2011 6:03:12 AM(UTC)
Richard
Man
United States

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 7 post(s)
tagim wrote:

Nothing to forgive, Bill. I appreciate it that you and others are mentioning Christy to our heavenly Father, because our enemy is certainly doing what he can to discourage her. She was scheduled for a full day of tests and procedures at Swedish Medical Center's Cherry Hill Campus on Thursday. The trip took us 16 hours door-to-door, so it was taxing on me physically. But Yahowah poured out one of those "Oh! By the way ... here ya go, precious." blessings: normally I would have been struggling with all my might not to fall asleep at the wheel after such a day, but not this time!

However, at the hospital, Christy's treatment at the hands of those in the MRI lab was inhumane. They know she suffers from incontinence. Yet when they learned that she could not walk to the toilet by herself, they just shoved a bedpan under her. When she had finished her business, they removed the bedpan but did not clean her up. Instead, they jammed a towel beneath Christy and the sheet. She wet herself again before the procedure began, and told them about it, but they ignored her. The attending anesthesiologist went ahead and put her under, and she was forced to lay unconscious in her own urine for over four hours - 3 hours during the 3 MRI's and another in recovery before I discovered what had been done and got some nurses to help me clean her up. Man, I was fir to be tied. But I kept my mouth tightly shut and did my complaining yesterday morning in my emails to pertinent parties.

Christy picked up some kind of bug from one of the hospital staff members, an Asian lady who kept coughing on us. I have felt no symptoms, but Christy has developed a painful-sounding cough.

So there is absolutely nothing for you to apologize for, brother. In fact, I owe you a great big thanks.

Thanks!

Richard
Offline VinceB.  
#24 Posted : Saturday, June 18, 2011 6:03:30 AM(UTC)
VinceB.

Thanks tagim, encounterHim, and others for prayers...being stuck between jobs since May can be a bit taxing to say the least - which isn't always a bad thing since it does allow me to more fully focus on the things of our Dad, and in building up more of our trust and reliance upon Him not just in what we bear witness of as He shares with us in His TPPs...but also how He goes about taking a hold of each of our hands, and walks us through our own little trials and tribulations that others may have no knowledge of, but our Father sure does.

So, that's again for all the prayers as I also include you all in my prayers to our Dad.
HWHY
Offline tagim  
#25 Posted : Saturday, June 18, 2011 8:12:01 AM(UTC)
tagim
Man

Richard, such a difficult situation; glad you were up to it and held your breath (wrath). In light of all, it is best to do. Let us all pray better light be shed on her condition. Mail me on the results. Christy is certainly in my daily prayers and will be for whoever is reading this thread, which is right to expect. Hang tough, Jarhead.
Offline Walt  
#26 Posted : Saturday, June 18, 2011 8:33:21 AM(UTC)
Walt
Man

Richard, your behavior was exemplary, but you report to the hospital so it doesn't happen again.
There are people in the health care industry with much compassion, and then there are those that have become cold and callous, treating people like objects. They need to be corrected or weeded out.
That is NO WAY to treat a person.
Offline Striver  
#27 Posted : Tuesday, June 21, 2011 6:00:18 AM(UTC)
Striver

Hey encounterHim

I have an '04 Ford F350 Powerstroke that had the very same symptoms. It turned out to be the EGR cooler. The transmission cooler also needed to be replaced at the same time. The EGR was the main culprit. Hope this helps.
Offline Striver  
#28 Posted : Wednesday, June 22, 2011 4:16:20 AM(UTC)
Striver

Unless they purchased some kind of warranty there probably isn't any fall back position. If it is the cooler, it will be classified as normal wear and tear. Unfortunately it happened to my truck twice. Fortunately we were within driving distance of home and managed to nurse it back. The second time we were just over the warranty period on the part and had to play disgruntled customer for about an hour before we arrived at a price I could live with.

Were you living in Missouri when that roll over happened. I think I've been to that house. Did yours have a dirt floor and a pot belly stove for heat?
Offline Daniel  
#29 Posted : Wednesday, June 22, 2011 5:31:36 AM(UTC)
Daniel

encounterHim wrote:
turbos vanes can change pitch after yrs of wear.

Turbochargers are just like tiny jet engines and the impeller blades/vanes do wear out over the years (just like a jet engine) causing it to lose effectiveness.
Nehemiah wrote:
"We carried our weapons with us at all times, even when we went for water" Nehemiah 4:23b

We would do well to follow Nehemiah's example! http://OurSafeHome.net