logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline YAHisLIGHT  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, March 29, 2011 7:30:58 PM(UTC)
YAHisLIGHT

I was reading the prelude of Yada Yahowah (unfinished version) and every time I came to The Name Yahowah, I found myself reading Yahuwah. When I see Yahowah it closely resembles Jahovah in my mind. Yahuwah is the way I've come to read the Hebrew sounds when I see The Name. At this time, this is The Name I know, and call my Father by. I was just wondering why Yada chose to use Yahowah instead? It seems that we would have to refer to YashaYahu as YashaYaho, and YermiYahu as YermiYaho, etc... It may seem trivial, but if we are seeking the True pronounciation of The Name we may want to know what evidence there is for pronouncing it that way. I really just want to understand how Yada came to that conclusion, and if I'm wrong in my thinking, to change my mind on the matter. As of now I prefer YAHUWAH, with the little Hebrew I know, it's how I understand the Hebrew consonants to sound. After all the work he has put into re-editing Yada Yahowah, it would be a shame to have to go back and re-write HIS Name. (I may be wrong, and if so, I want to understand The Truth.)
A huge thank you to Yada for all the time and effort he has put into studying YAH'S Word. I as well as many others are benefiting greatly from the work. That said, I know he is only a man after YAH'S Heart, and is prone to mistakes.
LOVE, Daniel.
HalleluYAH... Blessings and Protection, Peace and Love to all YAHUWAH'S People, in YAHUSHUA MessiYAH and YAH'S RUWACH HA'KODESH
Offline James  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, March 30, 2011 3:04:41 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Was thanked: 216 time(s) in 149 post(s)
Yada explains how he came to that conclusion in the Prelude, I believe it is in the Names section.

The main reason being the majority of the time the waw is used it makes a ow sound

Towrah; shalowm; yowm; 'elowah; Yowb; Yowceph; Yowbel; Yow'el; etc.
Don't take my word for it, Look it up.

“The truth is not for all men but only for those who seek it.” ― Ayn Rand
Offline YAHisLIGHT  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, March 30, 2011 6:25:31 AM(UTC)
YAHisLIGHT

Thank you James, that helps a lot. I haven't made it that far. That was what I was looking for, Hallelu YAHOWAH... Maybe I should read first, ask questions last :) It was just something I needed to understand, I should have known it would be covered in the book. Thanks again.
HalleluYAH... Blessings and Protection, Peace and Love to all YAHUWAH'S People, in YAHUSHUA MessiYAH and YAH'S RUWACH HA'KODESH
Offline Richard  
#4 Posted : Thursday, March 31, 2011 1:11:31 PM(UTC)
Richard
Man
United States

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 7 post(s)
Yeah, thanks, James. Short, sweet answer. I can handle that.