logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline JimShoe  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, March 1, 2011 8:03:32 AM(UTC)
JimShoe

First post here. May I ask someone to explain the purpose of this forum? Are most members of the Jewish faith? Are non-Jewish persons welcome to participate?
Offline lassie1865  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, March 1, 2011 8:39:34 AM(UTC)
lassie1865
Woman

Welcome JimShoe. The objective of this forum is to discuss the ebooks: "Yada Yahweh" and other writings written by Yada and "Future History", and "The Owner's Manual" written by Ken Power, all of which can be read online at: yadayahweh.com

We here just want to know, love, and use God's Name, "Yahuwah" and walk in His Word according to HIS Scriptures, not man's poor translations - those translations from which we have been taught since our childhood. That means that each of us is going through tremendous stress in unlearning "church doctrines" and relearning God's Truths. Here we can discuss and commiserate together.

We are so glad to have you join us; you will learn more here about important issues that you never even realized existed.
Offline Richard  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, March 1, 2011 10:13:41 AM(UTC)
Richard
Man
United States

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 7 post(s)
Hi, JimShoe.

If by "the Jewish faith" you mean Judaism as taught by the rabbis, then I would have to declare that my understanding is that NONE of us, not one, is a member of that faith. We are Torah-observant believers who seek to honor the Father, Yahuwah, and His Son, Yahushua, through obedience to the Word without tolerating compromise on a single point with any religion on earth, including Christianity (Catholic or Protestant flavors) and Judaism. I am only a brother and do not speak for the forums in any official capacity, but that is my take on the matter.

Thank you, EncounterHim.

Richard
Offline Daniel  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, March 2, 2011 3:25:20 AM(UTC)
Daniel

We are not "Jewish", but Jew-ish!

;-)

Here are some more (inaccurate) observations, (that can be used to make the point):

Christian think I am a Jew and Jews think I am a Christian.

I'm so Christian, that I am Jewish.

(I actually liked Richard's (flintface) statement of purpose, best.)
Nehemiah wrote:
"We carried our weapons with us at all times, even when we went for water" Nehemiah 4:23b

We would do well to follow Nehemiah's example! http://OurSafeHome.net
Offline JimShoe  
#5 Posted : Wednesday, March 2, 2011 5:48:50 AM(UTC)
JimShoe

Thank you all. I heard Mr. Winn on a radio station yesterday, found his ideas interesting, and decided to visit this site. The topic was about prophesy and the Middle East.

I like the term "Jew-ish". As a Christian myself, I have always wondered why Christians are not more Jew-ish. Perhaps I can learn more here. Thanks again..
Offline YAHisLIGHT  
#6 Posted : Wednesday, March 2, 2011 6:49:27 PM(UTC)
YAHisLIGHT

Keep studying YAH's Word, Jim. I'm new here to the forum too. It's a slow process to unlearn doctrines and religious mis-information we've been spoon fed over our lives (in most cases). The Closer you want to get to Yahuwah and His Truth, the Closer He draws near to us, and the more He reveals to us. I Love Our Father and have been learning more about Him everyday. "Jew-ish" (I like it, Daniel.) I normally refer to myself as a "Follower of The Way of YAHUWAH in YAHUSHUA the MessiYAH." His Way is His Instuction and Prescription for Living (now and forever) His Torah. Peace and Love to all YAH's People...
HalleluYAH... Blessings and Protection, Peace and Love to all YAHUWAH'S People, in YAHUSHUA MessiYAH and YAH'S RUWACH HA'KODESH
Offline FredSnell  
#7 Posted : Thursday, March 3, 2011 3:46:55 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
he-brews jewishness!... Richard, it's me that's thanking you, your site is wonderful!!!..Thank all you brothers and sisters for your understanding of many things, it's helping in our growth so much.
Offline MadDog  
#8 Posted : Thursday, March 3, 2011 10:49:58 AM(UTC)
MadDog
Man

Was thanked: 19 time(s) in 13 post(s)
encounterHim wrote:
he-brews jewishness!... Richard, it's me that's thanking you, your site is wonderful!!!..Thank all you brothers and sisters for your understanding of many things, it's helping in our growth so much.

Instead of Hebrew, how about HeBro. I like using Yahudim, I don't even think most Jews know what that means. Or you can call us a bunch of Yahoo's for short.