logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages<12
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline MadDog  
#51 Posted : Wednesday, November 10, 2010 4:03:40 PM(UTC)
MadDog
Man

Was thanked: 19 time(s) in 13 post(s)
Bridget wrote:
Swalchy left? What do you mean Swalchy left? Where did Swalchy go?

Well after the rumble in the jungle over "Questioning Paul" and getting banned and
reinstated, I haven't heard a peep from either Swalchy or Robskiwarrior in quiet
a while so I'm speculating that they won't be back
Offline MadDog  
#52 Posted : Wednesday, November 10, 2010 10:29:51 PM(UTC)
MadDog
Man

Was thanked: 19 time(s) in 13 post(s)
Aha...you see...this post will vanish.

Yada or Ken Power or Yowel will simply brush off this post.

While we can post all day and all night...hearing words do in fact...draw the moths to the flame.

I want to hear YY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to hear a real live person speaking back to me.

Offline Daniel  
#53 Posted : Monday, November 15, 2010 4:31:41 AM(UTC)
Daniel

Bridget wrote:
Daniel, your pic is disturbing! But, I bet you already know that.

It is American Sign Language. The literal translation is "No".

The amplified translation, in context is: "Why, yes, officer, constable, deputy, sturmtrooper, there is a family, congregation, assembly of Jews, Yahoddy, Yahudum, hiding in my basement, back room, garden shed, garage, and NO you may not take them away and put them on train cars..."

It is all part of how I attempt to keep Torah. I do not have to ask the rabbi if it is okay to lie to the Nazi's about hiding people they are looking for. No need to lie at all. I will tell them the truth, then give them a lesson on my view of the trinity. (The trinity I am talking about is Me, Mr. Smith and Mr. Wesson.)

For "sign language" lessons and/or information on how you, too, can form your own 'trinity' (the kind mentioned in the previous paragraph) visit my website: http://ourSafeHome.net. (Yes, we are JPFO members, too. Look us up on their business directory.)
Nehemiah wrote:
"We carried our weapons with us at all times, even when we went for water" Nehemiah 4:23b

We would do well to follow Nehemiah's example! http://OurSafeHome.net
Offline dugdoo56  
#54 Posted : Monday, November 15, 2010 1:10:15 PM(UTC)
dugdoo56

Hey MadDog...I was more thinking that due to the overwhelming outcry by the masses, that Yada and company will have no choice but to bring the show back on air ASAP!!! At least I hope so anyway.
Offline knowing1  
#55 Posted : Monday, November 15, 2010 4:05:25 PM(UTC)
knowing1

Hey, why doesn't someone just pick up where CG and Yowel left off and start their own show! I know most of us don't have the time (or money!) but maybe someone can work it out! just a thought.

May Yahweh bless us all

Knowing1
Offline Daniel  
#56 Posted : Tuesday, November 16, 2010 4:24:29 AM(UTC)
Daniel

knowing1 wrote:
Hey, why doesn't someone just pick up where CG and Yowel left off and start their own show! I know most of us don't have the time (or money!) but maybe someone can work it out!

Good idea!

The amount of money involved is small. (The actual number approaches zero, in this day and age.) The time commitment is, on the other hand, huge.
Nehemiah wrote:
"We carried our weapons with us at all times, even when we went for water" Nehemiah 4:23b

We would do well to follow Nehemiah's example! http://OurSafeHome.net
Offline Bridget  
#57 Posted : Wednesday, November 17, 2010 4:39:46 PM(UTC)
Bridget
Woman

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 1 post(s)

Quote:
knowing1 wrote:
Hey, why doesn't someone just pick up where CG and Yowel left off and start their own show! I know most of us don't have the time (or money!) but maybe someone can work it out!

Did I do that quote thing correctly?

I nominate Swalchy...and/or Robski....a whole new radio show...

Oh, come on...you Know that's a great idea..
:)
Offline dugdoo56  
#58 Posted : Thursday, November 18, 2010 5:06:57 AM(UTC)
dugdoo56

I absolutely second that motion. I only hope we can understand them with that English accent though!!!
We can only hope that they do decide to come back to the forum...many things were said that should not have been and I think we are the poorer for their decision to stay away. Peace to all...DD56
Offline knowing1  
#59 Posted : Thursday, November 18, 2010 11:02:53 PM(UTC)
knowing1

Time...Just not enough hours in day (just look at when I am posting this, before I start my 2 hour commute here on the East Coast!). Need to get me one of the netbooks or something! Anyway....

....There is a multitude of information sources out there and religious dogma that is just so ingrained in society that it obscures the true "truth" (does that make sense?)! I have been educating myself for some time now and realize that there are some discrepencies that CG and Yowel need to have clarified. For example: It does appear that scripture was referring to the end days Messiah that WOULD ultimately come (In Isaiah), That the Messiah would be from the Tribe of David/Solomon which Yashua was NOT! That when the Messiah comes there would be peace on earth and EVERYONE would realize he would be. These things just never happened 2000 years ago! Only a small group "believed" in Yashua not the whole world!

These are some of the things that need clarification and would lead to extensive productive discussion! It would benefit ALL of us!

Let's get started!

I am just a jew who is in a continual process of discovering the truth and have come back to knowing the One who is Eternal, created the Universe, has given us life, and everything we have, do and are is all due to Yahweh, our God. We must not take ANYONE'S word (even CG, Yowel and KP) when it comes to knowing the truth. Even Yada has said this many times, but despite all the work that has been done by YY, misinterpretations could have been made! (i.e. CG and Galatians!).

This is up to all of us! Continue to educate, spread the word of scripture, question everthing, bring those who there is hope for back into Yahweh's family! With His guidance and help, He is allowing me to journey on this very rough road, but it must be done!

Yahweh is with all of us.

Knowing1
Offline Royce  
#60 Posted : Sunday, November 21, 2010 3:54:00 AM(UTC)
Royce
Man

knowing1 wrote:
scripture was referring to the end days Messiah that WOULD ultimately come (In Isaiah), That the Messiah would be from the Tribe of David/Solomon which Yashua was NOT! That when the Messiah comes there would be peace on earth and EVERYONE would realize he would be. These things just never happened 2000 years ago! Only a small group "believed" in Yashua not the whole world!

These are some of the things that need clarification and would lead to extensive productive discussion! It would benefit ALL of us!

Knowing1

Good mindset you have bro, on the David/Solomon tribe stuff I will have to get back but as for everyone knowing him etc... That just hasnt happened yet and wont till His return when all this confusion will cease.
Offline JRW  
#61 Posted : Sunday, November 21, 2010 4:21:13 PM(UTC)
JRW
Man

knowing1 wrote:
Time...Just not enough hours in day (just look at when I am posting this, before I start my 2 hour commute here on the East Coast!). Need to get me one of the netbooks or something! Anyway....

....There is a multitude of information sources out there and religious dogma that is just so ingrained in society that it obscures the true "truth" (does that make sense?)! I have been educating myself for some time now and realize that there are some discrepencies that CG and Yowel need to have clarified. For example: It does appear that scripture was referring to the end days Messiah that WOULD ultimately come (In Isaiah), That the Messiah would be from the Tribe of David/Solomon which Yashua was NOT! That when the Messiah comes there would be peace on earth and EVERYONE would realize he would be. These things just never happened 2000 years ago! Only a small group "believed" in Yashua not the whole world!

Let's get started!

I am just a jew who is in a continual process of discovering the truth and have come back to knowing the One who is Eternal, created the Universe, has given us life, and everything we have, do and are is all due to Yahweh, our God. We must not take ANYONE'S word (even CG, Yowel and KP) when it comes to knowing the truth. Even Yada has said this many times, but despite all the work that has been done by YY, misinterpretations could have been made! (i.e. CG and Galatians!).

This is up to all of us! Continue to educate, spread the word of scripture, question everthing, bring those who there is hope for back into Yahweh's family! With His guidance and help, He is allowing me to journey on this very rough road, but it must be done!

Yahweh is with all of us.

Knowing1

First of all Yada, KP, and Yowel aren't perfect and they are willing to be corrected on issues provided there is solid evidence. they will tell you that themselves. We are all seekers of truth here, and open mindedness is key.

As far as those discrepancies: Yes the Messiah is/was from the tribe of Yehudah. Have you read the genealogy of Yahushua at the beginning of the book of Matthew? It traces it from David all the way to Yahushua. Considering the fact that there is no extant secular documentation of Yahushua's life from the time he was alive, the Messianic Scriptures give us everything we have to go on. Where does it say he was not from the tribe of David?

Secondly, the Tanakh says more than once that the Messiah would be rejected. Just read Daniel 9:25 "And after the sixty-two weeks Messiah will be cut off and have naught." Furthermore, if you go back one more verse to verse 25 it prophecies exactly when the Messiah would come: "know then and understand: from the going forth of the command to restore Jerusalem (445 B.C. under King Artaxerxes) until Messiah the Prince is seven weeks and sixty-two weeks." 483 total. If taken to mean 483 prophetic years of 360 days you will end up in 32 C.E. Ken Power in his book "Future History" brings up an argument that the command to restore Jerusalem was in 444 B.C. and not 445. Either way the deadline to this crucial prophecy is 32 or 33 C.E. If it was not Yahushua then who was it? Isaiah 53 is another important place to read because it is pretty much entirely about the Messiah being rejected and murdered by his own people whom he came to save. Then there is psalm 22 which describes in first person how he was to be crucified.

I think the problem that Jews have with Yahushua being the Messiah is that they see his first coming (the ransom) and his return (the day of Yahweh) as being one in the same. So when he didn't fulfill everything during his first coming he was disregarded as a false Messiah but truly his fulfillment as a whole is still yet to come. His job is only half done. Yahweh has used the metaphor of the former and latter rain to describe the Messiah. Yahushua's disciple Peter also touched upon it during his citation of Joel in the beginning of the book of Acts. So here - Yahweh said it perfectly through the prophet Hosea: "Come, and let us return unto Yahweh: for he hath torn, and he will heal us; he hath smitten, and he will bind us up. After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight. Then shall we know, if we follow on to know the LORD: his going forth is prepared as the morning; and he shall come unto us as the rain, as the latter and former rain unto the earth."

I fully expect and await the time when the Messiah will return and.. "And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn." Zechariah 12:10

Shalom
Offline Bridget  
#62 Posted : Tuesday, March 15, 2011 12:00:50 PM(UTC)
Bridget
Woman

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 1 post(s)
It has been a bit over 9 months since Yada said so long on his radio show to take a hiatus.

I could have had a baby by now. I didn't........I'm just sayin' ...lol

Bring back YYRadio!! :)

Hope all is well with Yada & Company~
peace,
~bridget
Offline cgb2  
#63 Posted : Wednesday, June 20, 2012 7:21:53 AM(UTC)
cgb2

Was thanked: 24 time(s) in 18 post(s)
Concerning the radio show going to GCN Yada asked me to do the following:

"I've attached both the logos and the promo sheet. Please post them in the forum so that we can get some feedback. Also, I'm hoping to edit the draft promo of the show to change my name from Yada to Yada."
File Attachment(s):
Shattering Myths Logos.doc (1,226kb) downloaded 31 time(s).
Shattering Myths Promo.doc (23kb) downloaded 16 time(s).
Offline lassie1865  
#64 Posted : Thursday, June 21, 2012 8:19:04 AM(UTC)
lassie1865
Woman

Logo:

I was thinking -- how about "Shredding Beloved Myths" ??