logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

7 Pages«<4567>
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Richard  
#251 Posted : Saturday, November 6, 2010 10:53:21 PM(UTC)
Richard
Man
United States

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 7 post(s)
Re: What I Learnt in HoozyPuckett or Wherever It Was

That article made me feel itchy and uncomfortable. And I'm a MAN! Those poor women. Religion is sorry, y'all. That's all there is to it.
Offline Yada  
#252 Posted : Wednesday, November 24, 2010 7:23:08 AM(UTC)
Yada

From CNN:
Yada attached the following image(s):
police.JPG
If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
You can download the free software here.
Hope to see everyone on Paltalk!
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!
Offline Daniel  
#253 Posted : Wednesday, November 24, 2010 7:35:50 AM(UTC)
Daniel

On the heels of Jim's posting: Released Egypt blogger to keep writing after jail

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2010/11/24/released-egypt-blogger-writing-jail/#ixzz16E5yvsDd
Nehemiah wrote:
"We carried our weapons with us at all times, even when we went for water" Nehemiah 4:23b

We would do well to follow Nehemiah's example! http://OurSafeHome.net
Offline Richard  
#254 Posted : Wednesday, November 24, 2010 10:05:11 AM(UTC)
Richard
Man
United States

Daniel wrote:
On the heels of Jim's posting: Released Egypt blogger to keep writing after jail

Read more: here

From the above referenced article:
The United States described the conviction of Nabil as "a setback for human rights."

Wow! Way to stand up for the little guy, Uncle Sam! That's showin' 'em! Like back in the 90's when the North Koreans blew one of our civilian aircraft out of the sky and the USA retaliated by keeping our boys and girls from competing in the Olympics. What a show of iron-willed strength and integrity!
Offline JamesH  
#255 Posted : Saturday, November 27, 2010 9:54:06 AM(UTC)
JamesH

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Offline MadDog  
#256 Posted : Wednesday, December 8, 2010 5:09:53 PM(UTC)
MadDog
Man

Was thanked: 19 time(s) in 13 post(s)
Afghanistan bacha bazi ("boy-play") and from Wikileaks no less:

http://blogs.houstonpres...exas_company_helped.php

Here's a thought about Julian Assange (sangui-, sanguio-, sanguin- +.)
His last name could very well mean blood. Sangre in spanish.
Offline Yada  
#257 Posted : Monday, December 20, 2010 5:37:44 PM(UTC)
Yada

From CNN:

Yada attached the following image(s):
uk.JPG
If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
You can download the free software here.
Hope to see everyone on Paltalk!
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!
Offline MadDog  
#258 Posted : Tuesday, December 21, 2010 8:23:25 PM(UTC)
MadDog
Man

Offline MadDog  
#259 Posted : Thursday, January 6, 2011 4:23:45 AM(UTC)
MadDog
Man

Israel IQ at UCLA - With Comedian Mark Schiff

I would expect these kinds of answers from kindergarten
children but this is UCLA:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_2SbkRybBk
Offline Daniel  
#260 Posted : Thursday, January 27, 2011 6:33:20 AM(UTC)
Daniel

"Anyone who describes Islam as a religion as intolerant encourages violence"

Foreign Ministry spokeswoman (of Pakistan) Tasnim Aslam, ISLAMABAD, Pakistan Sep 15, 2006 (AP)
Nehemiah wrote:
"We carried our weapons with us at all times, even when we went for water" Nehemiah 4:23b

Offline cgb2  
#261 Posted : Thursday, January 27, 2011 7:04:38 AM(UTC)
cgb2

Was thanked: 24 time(s) in 18 post(s)
Daniel wrote:
"Anyone who describes Islam as a religion as intolerant encourages violence"

Foreign Ministry spokeswoman (of Pakistan) Tasnim Aslam, ISLAMABAD, Pakistan Sep 15, 2006 (AP)

Sheesh, he does well to prove the point.
Offline shalom82  
#262 Posted : Friday, January 28, 2011 9:49:26 AM(UTC)
shalom82

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Given the VERY recent unrest in the middle east/northern africa.....I have to wonder....are we witnessing the birthpangs of the Gog-Magog federation?

One thing I know for sure...this is not going to go well for the U.S.A. The government has propped up these dictators for the purpose of maintaining "stability" and the status quo in the region. The people resent us and will more than likely be swayed by the most vocal of the fundamentalist, nationalist and anti-israel/anti-american factions. We tried to maintain a status quo that was beneficial forus and all that we have done is add powder to the keg. It is about to explode. And now our chickens have come to roost. It will come at a time when we have no ability or will to stop it. Now we will see the true cost of our empire of influence and intervention.
YHWH's ordinances are true, and righteous altogether.
Offline Daniel  
#263 Posted : Monday, January 31, 2011 3:15:30 AM(UTC)
Daniel

shalom82 wrote:
One thing I know for sure...this is not going to go well for the U.S.A. The government has propped up these dictators for the purpose of maintaining "stability" and the status quo in the region. The people resent us and will more than likely be swayed by the most vocal of the fundamentalist, nationalist and anti-israel/anti-american factions

It is like 1979 all over again.
Nehemiah wrote:

Offline Matthew  
#264 Posted : Monday, January 31, 2011 9:54:46 AM(UTC)
Matthew
Man

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
shalom82 wrote:
Given the VERY recent unrest in the middle east/northern africa.....I have to wonder....are we witnessing the birthpangs of the Gog-Magog federation?

Definitely, but while trying to control northern Africa the Antichrist hears of the Magog invasion, which in turn causes him to launch the nuclear war. Well, that's what I get from Daniel 11:40-45. What's happening in Egypt today is definitely making things fall into place Scripture-wise.
Offline Daniel  
#265 Posted : Tuesday, February 1, 2011 3:33:37 AM(UTC)
Daniel

Everyone is watching Egypt, but do not forget to keep an eye on Jordan...

Jordan's King Abdullah Dissolves Government

If/When the Muslim Brotherhood is able to seize power in Egypt after Mubarik is gone, Lebanon, Syria then Jordan will fall in rapid succession.
Nehemiah wrote:

Offline VinceB.  
#266 Posted : Tuesday, February 1, 2011 3:59:17 AM(UTC)
VinceB.

As I continue working on YY, and reading through it, and in light of Jordan's King Abdullah Dissolves Government today (and as seems the case with the entire Islamic world), that what it reveals to me is: that Yah is awesome when it comes to giving people what they want...

Americans got Obama because that is what they wanted (even if they're to pious to acknowledge it...) Obama is to ying to Bush being yang...people reaping what they sow...

just my 0.02 worth
HWHY
Offline Matthew  
#267 Posted : Thursday, February 3, 2011 10:52:40 AM(UTC)
Matthew
Man

On the status update of my wife's Jewish cousin: "Dear Egyptian rioters, please don't damage the pyramids. We will not rebuild. Thank you. The Jewish People"
Offline tagim  
#268 Posted : Friday, February 4, 2011 2:32:42 PM(UTC)
tagim
Man

The Jews did not build the pyramids.
Offline Daniel  
#269 Posted : Saturday, February 5, 2011 2:23:38 AM(UTC)
Daniel

Matthew wrote:
On the status update of my wife's Jewish cousin: "Dear Egyptian rioters, please don't damage the pyramids. We will not rebuild. Thank you. The Jewish People"

UserPostedImage
Nehemiah wrote:

Offline Matthew  
#270 Posted : Monday, February 7, 2011 1:22:11 PM(UTC)
Matthew
Man

tagim wrote:
The Jews did not build the pyramids.

You're probably right on that one, especially since the Giza Pyramids were constructed some 1000 years prior to the Israelites slavery in Egypt. A good book regarding the Jews in Egypt is David Rohl's "A Test of Time: The Bible from Myth to History."
Offline shalom82  
#271 Posted : Monday, February 7, 2011 1:27:11 PM(UTC)
shalom82

Yeah, It wasn't the Israelites that built the pyramids.....beer built the pyramids
Offline MadDog  
#272 Posted : Saturday, February 19, 2011 7:00:44 PM(UTC)
MadDog
Man

Austrian MP Ewald Stadler adresses Turkish Ambassador

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRmgI_WXff0

Pretty good stuff and I'm shocked he got the Allahu Akbar right
for a change.
Offline Daniel  
#273 Posted : Tuesday, February 22, 2011 8:01:51 AM(UTC)
Daniel

Right, for all the wrong reasons...

Quote:
Top Sunni cleric says army should kill Kadhafi– Mon Feb 21, 4:20 pm ET

DOHA (AFP) – Influential Muslim cleric Yusuf al-Qaradawi issued a fatwa on Monday that any Libyan soldier who can shoot dead embattled leader Moamer Kadhafi should do so "to rid Libya of him."

"Whoever in the Libyan army is able to shoot a bullet at Mr Kadhafi should do so," Qaradawi, an Egyptian-born cleric who is usually based in Qatar, told Al-Jazeera television.

He also told Libyan soldiers "not to obey orders to strike at your own people," and urged Libyan ambassadors around the world to dissociate themselves from Kadhafi's regime.

Famous in the Middle East for his at times controversial fatwas, or religious edicts, the octogenarian Qaradawi has celebrity status in the Arab world thanks to his religious broadcasts on Al-Jazeera.

He has in the past defended "violence carried out by certain Muslims."

The West accuses the cleric of supporting "terrorism" because he sanctioned Palestinian suicide attacks in Israel. Britain and the United States have refused to grant him entry visas.

The cleric, spiritual leader of Egypt's Muslim Brotherhood and longtime resident of Qatar, heads the International Union for Muslim Scholars.

Original article here.
Nehemiah wrote:

Offline Daniel  
#274 Posted : Friday, February 25, 2011 6:47:38 AM(UTC)
Daniel

FoxNews wrote:

Alleged Saudi Bomb Plotter Pleads Not Guilty in Texas Court

Read more: here

This young man better thank Allāt, Manāt and Al-‘Uzzá that the Feds snatched him up before some Texan's introduced him to "Jesus" (the hard way).
Nehemiah wrote:

Offline Daniel  
#275 Posted : Monday, March 7, 2011 4:52:57 AM(UTC)
Daniel

FoxNews wrote:
King Claims Common Ground With White House on Islam Hearings, Blames CAIR for Backlash
The nation's largest Muslim advocacy group and other organizations are stoking opposition to a hearing planned later this week in Washington which will delve into the threat posed by Islamic radicalization.

But Rep. Peter King, R-N.Y., chairman of the House Homeland Security Committee hosting the hearing, said Monday that he's on the same page as the White House when it comes to addressing that threat and engaging moderates in the American Muslim community.

[snip]

"I'm not going to give into political correctness. I'm going ahead," King told Fox News.

"This is a real threat. Al Qaeda is recruiting in the United States."

King said he's "not generating fear" but just "stating the facts."

Read more: here.

At least one member of congress is starting to get it!

Would that the other 534 catch on...
Nehemiah wrote:

Offline MadDog  
#276 Posted : Tuesday, March 8, 2011 3:18:49 PM(UTC)
MadDog
Man

I've noticed that starting with the Libyan civil war that a lot certain towns and cities end with "Yah."

Such as LibYA, ZawiYAH, etc.

http://hotair.com/archiv...ucks-to-bombard-zawiyah/

I take these place were once inhabited and named by Jews once upon a time. Can anyone translate these
names?
Offline MadDog  
#277 Posted : Saturday, March 12, 2011 1:46:20 PM(UTC)
MadDog
Man

Israeli Family Slaughtered By Palestinians

http://liveshots.blogs.f...tinians/?test=latestnews
Offline Daniel  
#278 Posted : Saturday, March 12, 2011 2:13:02 PM(UTC)
Daniel

MadDog wrote:
Israeli Family Slaughtered By Palestinians

The religion of peace strikes again!
Nehemiah wrote:

Offline tagim  
#279 Posted : Saturday, March 12, 2011 4:15:01 PM(UTC)
tagim
Man

It must have been a peaceful Muslim/Israeli citizen living within Israel. A true Muslim would not have allowed any of the family to live.
Offline MadDog  
#280 Posted : Wednesday, March 16, 2011 7:00:47 PM(UTC)
MadDog
Man

Palestinians in the streets handing out candy to celebrate the slaughter of 5 Israelis

WARNING: the pictures below are graphic and disturbing, despite the fact that the faces of the victims and details of their wounds have been digitally blurred.

http://barenakedislam.wo...slaughter-of-5-israelis/
Offline shalom82  
#281 Posted : Saturday, March 19, 2011 6:44:41 PM(UTC)
shalom82

UserPostedImage

The Fogel family...I am looking forward to the time when YHWH cuts off the pride of the Philistines and takes the blood from from their mouths and the abominations from between their teeth and and then their remnant shall be for God and they shall exist as a clan and as captains of Yahuda. It is hard not to wish for vengeance and retribution but at this point I am all hated out. I just wish for a even a remnant to regain their humanity and to be cleansed of the hatred that compells them and is their reason and cause for existence. Justice will come in the process but at this time...I am tired....my greater motivation is shalom. I see that little girl and I see my own little daughter and I think that the only mercy that Udi and Ruth were given is that they did not survive their murdered children.
Offline MadDog  
#282 Posted : Sunday, November 13, 2011 4:22:06 PM(UTC)
MadDog
Man

TLC (previously known as The Learning Channel) will debut a new series today evening, Sunday, Nov. 13, titled “All-American Muslim.”

http://video.foxnews.com...7937&intcmp=obinsite

http://hotair.com/archiv...comment-page-2/#comments
Offline shalom82  
#283 Posted : Wednesday, November 16, 2011 11:58:19 AM(UTC)
shalom82

wow...what a revelation....there are bad muslims who are completely ignorant about the death cult they belong to. I wonder when TLC will air the show "All American Nazi"

Here is a crazy idea..have a series that actually examines the majority text canonical books of islam in chronological order....examining the Quran set in context by the hadiths and sirahs and backed up by histories like Al Tabari. You can do it in the history channel format...with bad re-enactments...for all I care...but please...please...please....spare me the worthless human interest garbage. I can dream can't I?
Offline FredSnell  
#284 Posted : Monday, February 6, 2012 1:51:53 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
http://www.wnd.com/2012/...-jews-annihilate-israel/

Have the Euphrates and Tigris dried up yet?

The Coming Nuclear War in 2012

Posted by Matt in March 29th, 2008 Subscribe to Daily Updates
Think nuclear can’t happen? Then you had better think again.

Global Trends 2025 – Future is nuclear war and famine – US intelligence

The use of nuclear weapons will grow increasingly likely by 2025, US intelligence warned in a report on global trends that forecasts a tense, unstable world shadowed by war. “The world of the near future will be subject to an increased likelihood of conflict over scarce resources, including food and water, and will be haunted by the persistence of rogue states and terrorist groups with greater access to nuclear weapons,” said the report. “Widening gaps in birth rates and wealth-to-poverty ratios, and the uneven impact of climate change, could further exacerbate tensions.” Called Global Trends 2025 – a Transformed World, the 121-page report was produced by the National Intelligence Council, a body of analysts from across the US intelligence community. Officials said it was being briefed to the incoming administration of president-elect Barack Obama. A year in the making, the report does not take into account the recent global financial crisis. “In one sense, a bad sense, the pace of change that we are looking at in 2025 occurred more rapidly than we had anticipated,” said Thomas Fingar, deputy director of National Intelligence. One overarching conclusion of the report is that “the unipolar world is over, (or) certainly will be by 2025,” Mr Fingar said. But with the “rise of the rest,” managing crises and avoiding conflicts will be more difficult, particularly with an antiquated post-World War II international system. “The potential for conflict will be different then and in some ways greater than it has been for a very long time,” Mr Fingar said………………..
Offline MadDog  
#285 Posted : Tuesday, February 7, 2012 6:37:46 PM(UTC)
MadDog
Man

We're doomed people.

Iran's secret weapon are moooooslime female ninja's.

http://hotair.com/archiv...rans-female-ninja-teams/
Offline FredSnell  
#286 Posted : Wednesday, February 8, 2012 1:54:48 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

MadDog wrote:
We're doomed people.

Iran's secret weapon are moooooslime female ninja's.

http://hotair.com/archiv...rans-female-ninja-teams/

You nailed it with the 1st sentence.

Who's the next leader in the US?.. Santorum, a catholic, is surging against a mormon, just so

americans can either vote the ninja christian(moooslime). or one of these that represent, us, US.

So yes, we are doomed. I wish it was female ninjas that doomed us, this way I could laugh myself

to death.
Offline Richard  
#287 Posted : Thursday, February 9, 2012 2:13:02 PM(UTC)
Richard
Man
United States

Ninja Mudslime Wimmin. I can see the title emblazoned on the Big Screen even now ...
Offline MadDog  
#288 Posted : Monday, February 13, 2012 8:14:18 PM(UTC)
MadDog
Man

Israel accuses Iran of bombings in Georgia, India while Iran rejects claims

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/w...ws#content#ixzz1mKztnx8n

These are the funniest bits of the "news article" I think:

Quote:
Both Hezbollah and Iran have deep grievances against the Jewish state.

Quote:
"Iran's response will be a tormenting one for supporters of state terrorism," he said, without elaborating. "The enemies of the Iranian nation, especially the United States, Britain and the Zionist regime, or Israel, have to be held responsible for their activities."
Offline FredSnell  
#289 Posted : Tuesday, February 14, 2012 4:31:27 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

Quote:
Both Hezbollah and Iran have deep grievances against the Jewish state.

Wouldn't a better headline read: Both Hezbollah and Iran have deep grievances against YHWH's eretz.
Offline MadDog  
#290 Posted : Friday, February 24, 2012 11:20:21 AM(UTC)
MadDog
Man

Sharia in Pennsylvania: Muslim Attacks Infidel, Muslim Judges Rules for Attacker

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3H7M6pvNx-Q

The Sharia Court of Pennsylvania — the Transcript

http://www.nationalrevie...script-andrew-c-mccarthy

Edited by user Friday, February 24, 2012 1:05:40 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline cgb2  
#291 Posted : Wednesday, February 29, 2012 7:30:00 AM(UTC)
cgb2

Got this in email, but haven't checked if true:

UK: Creator of children's character "Fireman Sam" detained at airport for noting that a veiled Muslim woman passed through security without showing her face
"Something like George Orwell’s 1984 now seems to have arrived in Gatwick airport." Yes, and much worse: the Muslim prohibition on speech that is deemed critical of Islam in any way.
"Fireman Sam creator detained at airport for veil comment at security gate," by Jason Lewis in the Telegraph, February 26 (thanks to all who sent this in):
A retired fireman, and creator of the popular children's character, Fireman Sam, was detained at an airport for questioning why a veiled woman was not checked by security.
As David Jones arrived at the security gates at Gatwick airport, he was looking forward to getting through swiftly so he could enjoy lunch with his daughters before their flight.
Placing his belongings, including a scarf, into a tray to pass through the X-ray scanner he spotted a Muslim woman in hijab pass through the area without showing her face.
In a light-hearted aside to a security official who had been assisting him, he said: “If I was wearing this scarf over my face, I wonder what would happen.”
The quip proved to be a mistake. After passing through the gates, he was confronted by staff and accused of racism.
What race is Islam again?
As his daughters, who had passed through security, waited in the departure lounge wondering where he was, he was subjected to a one hour stand-off as officials tried to force him to apologize.
Mr. Jones, 67, who is the creator of the popular children’s character Fireman Sam, said: “Something like George Orwell’s 1984 now seems to have arrived in Gatwick airport.
"I feel that my rights as an individual have been violated. What I underwent amounts to intimidation and detention. I was humiliated and degraded in full public view.
"I am a 67-year-old pensioner and have lived my life within the law. I do not have even one point on my driving licence.”
He said that when he made his initial remark the security guard had appeared to agree with him, saying: “I know what you mean, but we have our rules, and you aren’t allowed to say that.”
As he went through the metal detecting arch, his artificial hip set off the alarm, prompting a full search from a guard. It was after this, and as he prepared to rejoin his two grown-up daughters, that he was confronted by another guard who said he was being detained because he had made an offensive remark.
“I repeated to her what I had said and told her that I had said nothing racist,” he said. “She took my passport and boarding pass and I was then escorted back through the security zone into the outer area. Here the female security guard proceeded to question me further, inferring many things that I had not said.
“It was impossible to get her to listen to reason. We were then joined by a second female security guard who stated that she was Muslim and was deeply distressed by my comment.
“I again stated that I had not made a racist remark but purely an observation that we were in a maximum security situation being searched thoroughly whilst a woman with her face covered walked through. I made no reference to race or religion. I did not swear or raise my voice.”
According to Mr Jones, who was due to board a British Airways flight to Portugal, where he now lives and runs a restaurant on the Algarve, the British Airways duty manager was then called in and sided with the security staff.
He continued: “I had now been detained for some time and my daughters were worried, calling me on my phone asking what was happening. We were going around in circles. I maintained that I had said nothing offensive and the security guard was continuing to accuse me. This had taken about 15-20 minutes and looked as though it was not going to be resolved.
“I asked the security guard if she was going to charge me to which she said no but I could not leave until I had apologized to the Muslim guard.
“At this point I asked for the attendance of a police officer. After some time he arrived but it was also plainly evident that he was keeping to the politically correct code. I told him that if there was a case then he should arrest me.
“I was told that we now live in a different time and some things are not to be said. They decided again that I would only be allowed to continue on my journey if I were to apologise to the Muslim guard. My reply was that as I had not made a racist remark it would be impossible for me to apologize.”...
Offline tagim  
#292 Posted : Wednesday, February 29, 2012 11:06:02 AM(UTC)
tagim
Man

There must be more to this. Where is the ending?
Offline Walt  
#293 Posted : Wednesday, February 29, 2012 11:12:05 AM(UTC)
Walt
Man

tagim wrote:

Quote:

Mr Jones, a former member of the Household Cavalry and retired fireman, added: “I felt that I made a logical observation. That while everyone was being subjected to an invasive search it was illogical that someone should be let through with their face covered. I am not opposed to having this level of security but it must be equal for all.”

Eventually, Mr Jones said, the BA manager suggested that he should agree that what he had said “could” be considered offensive by a Muslim guard.

With his flight departure time now fast approaching Mr Jones agreed to the compromise. Escorted by the police officer, he was taken through security where he was again subjected to a full search after his hip replacement set off the metal detector alarms.

Mr Jones said he intended to complain formally to the Gatwick airport authorities and British Airways about the incident last Sunday.

Department for Transport rules do not prevent people covering their faces at UK airports for religious reasons.

However, all passengers must show their faces to UK Borders officials when they pass through passport control. Muslim women who wear hijabs can request that their identity is checked by a female immigration officer and they can also ask that they be taken to a private room before they remove their head wear.

A spokesman for Gatwick airport said: “The security team are examining the incident to ensure that the issue was managed in the right way.

"They are talking to the people involved to understand what the issue was and how it came to have the police involved.”
Offline FredSnell  
#294 Posted : Wednesday, February 29, 2012 11:36:56 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

tagim wrote:

Ends in about 20 to 21yrs down the road. I hate I/slam..Is/lame..Insane religions like Mohammed made. It is nothing but a racist religion and I hate its god, allah, with all my breath. I hate its non/prophet, Mohammed. It's followers are duped idiots that know they belong to a racist organization. It tells them so in their book..scroll to the b's at the top and look up black skin. These ppl should know they are the ones that are using race in their religion. You can't ignore what's written.

http://www.bible.ca/islam/dictionary/index.html
Offline FredSnell  
#295 Posted : Wednesday, February 29, 2012 12:49:58 PM(UTC)
FredSnell

Offline MadDog  
#296 Posted : Wednesday, March 7, 2012 6:25:57 PM(UTC)
MadDog
Man

Netanyahu: Heed the 'jarring gong of danger' from Iran

http://video.foxnews.com...-iran/?playlist_id=86857

Talk of war with Iran sparks controversy

http://video.foxnews.com...versy/?playlist_id=86857

Purim (Hebrew: פּוּרִים (help·info) Pûrîm "lots", from the word pur, related to Akkadian pūru) is a Jewish holiday that commemorates the deliverance of the Jewish people in the ancient Persian Empire from destruction in the wake of a plot by Haman, a story recorded in the Biblical Book of Esther (Megillat Esther).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Purim

2012 date: Sunset, 7 March – nightfall, 8 March
Offline cgb2  
#297 Posted : Monday, March 12, 2012 7:58:43 AM(UTC)
cgb2

Well maddog, either Daniel isn't reading the forum anymore or he ain't biting on your purim bait. ;^)
Offline MadDog  
#298 Posted : Monday, March 12, 2012 11:21:44 AM(UTC)
MadDog
Man

cgb2 wrote:
Well maddog, either Daniel isn't reading the forum anymore or he ain't biting on your purim bait. ;^)

It's not bait. It was an astute observation of Netanyahu to give Odumbo the book of Esther to drive home the fact that the Jews are once again being threatend with genocide by the Persians.

Purim is obviously not one of Yahweh's seven feasts.
Offline cgb2  
#299 Posted : Monday, March 12, 2012 12:31:27 PM(UTC)
cgb2

MadDog wrote:
It's not bait. It was an astute observation of Netanyahu to give Odumbo the book of Esther to drive home the fact that the Jews are once again being threatend with genocide by the Persians. Purim is obviously not one of Yahweh's seven feasts.

Sorry MadDog, guess I should have watched the Fox video so I got the connection.

I gotta say, I would NOT want to be a sailor stationed on the USS Enterprises final voyage:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Suv0Wtf-6Y
Offline MadDog  
#300 Posted : Monday, March 12, 2012 2:40:27 PM(UTC)
MadDog
Man

Quote:
cgb2 wrote:
Sorry MadDog, guess I should have watched the Fox video so I got the connection.

I gotta say, I would NOT want to be a sailor stationed on the USS Enterprises final voyage:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Suv0Wtf-6Y

1. Israel bombed a US vessel same as Iraq (USS STARK).

2. And Iran IS starting hostilities all by their little lonesome. They have been sponsoring terrorism throughout the middle east against Israel and the US for years now.

3. A great deal of the ship Enterprise can be cannibalized and salvaged. The mission of a warship is to engage in war if need be and it isn't the only ship in the fleet to do so nearing decommissioning.

4. In order to sink an aircraft carrier you would have to get past a battle group of warships whose sole purpose is to protect it, along with a sub or two under water, and the aircraft carrier's own formidable aircraft group. Not to mention the aircraft carrier has it's own defense mechanisms to protect itself.

It would require a huge undertaking that no other country has the capability of pulling off.

5. Iran also has submarines don't you know.

Edited by user Tuesday, March 13, 2012 1:15:24 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified