logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Tiffany  
#1 Posted : Saturday, June 30, 2007 10:24:24 PM(UTC)
Tiffany
Woman

I have been having this discussion with myself for the last few days. I have come out of the church as I know it, into a very wonderful and amazing adventure. An adventure that is still being discovered and I have this area in my life that I am hoping someone could shed some light on...

I have spent my life locked in the walls of the church being brain washed, about the thing that good little chirstian girls do, and being reminded of all the bad things and what will happened if you disobey. I have been on a search for friend to share this wonderful freedom with and have found few, mostly people who are like parents to me, and totally lacking people my age (mid 20's). In the last few weeks I have gone out with people from work which is a whole new concept to me because I have never worked for a big company and now I do. My dilemma is this... I have been out with people who in my church days I would have hidden from but now find it hard to ignore them because I want them to know Yahweh.

How do I spend time with people who might lack the values I have grown up with and yet not become compromised in my actions? I am desperate for Yahweh and yet totally in love with his people and want all to come to know him, any thoughts?

Tiffany

Edited by user Sunday, July 1, 2007 8:47:34 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline FF  
#2 Posted : Sunday, July 1, 2007 1:31:37 AM(UTC)
FF
Man

Tiffany,

First are the people you are talking about are they Yah's people? Have they said I DO in marriage to Yahweh?

Quote:
Whether ish designates God as Yahuweh, Yahushua, Husband, or all of the above, the paragraph summarizes the magnanimous nature of His love as it painfully transitions from the Old to the New Covenant. After creating us, and providing for us, we went our own way. We not only rejected God, but we aligned ourselves with evil. So Yahuweh, by way of example, provided a way back home. He called it Beriyth. He formed a Covenant with Abraham and set him apart as a paradigm for us to emulate. Failing at that, Yahweh reached out again and redeemed Abraham’s descendants from slavery. Yet now, after centuries of revelation, prophecy and pleading, His people remained aloof. Righteous and just, God did the only thing He could do. He divorced Himself from us. Yet this didn’t stop Him from loving us, even in spite of what we had become - what we had done. So Yahweh manifest Himself as Yahushua to tangibly demonstrate His love. The Messiah was and is the Groom. His wedding gift is salvation. He bought it Himself. Once again we had been purchased and paid for - redeemed. All would be forgiven if we would just forsake relations with Lord-Baal and return home. But alas, Yahuweh knew that we would remain whores - slaves to our fleshy desires and pride. And yet He stood, and still stands, at the door to our wedding festival, speaking loving words to our hearts, hoping that we will hear Him and return.

Quote:
With the intermission over, Yahuweh confirms that He is remarrying Israel. And the wedding is replete with all of the New Covenant trimmings. "And I will betroth you unto Me forever; yes, I will marry you to Me in righteousness, and in judgment, and in unfailing kindness, devotion (chesed - loyal love, enduring kindness, steadfast affection, glory and favor), and in compassion (rachamin - mercy, implying relationship). I will even betroth you unto Me in trustworthy security (emunah - faithfulness, steadfastness, and truth). And you shall understand (yada - know as the result of information, wisdom and skill in judgment, with a focus on relationship) the LORD." (Hosea 2:19-20) After all of this it’s hard to believe that the clerics and scholars, the pastors and priests, could be so cold and heartless, so callous. The verse actually ends with, "And you shall know Yahuweh," and yet in most every translation I own scholars etched out God’s name and replaced it with Baal’s. I can only assume they knew one but not the other.

During the wedding celebration great songs will be sung..."Come I Am’s (ehayah) day or age (yom), I will hear a melody (lannot), Yahuweh declares prophetically (neum), a melody of the heavens and a melody the earth. And the earth’s melody sings to the grain, the new wine, and the oil. And they shall hear the melody of Jezreel." (Hosea 2:21-22) This is a peek into our eternity. When we are with Yahuweh we will sing songs in heaven and on earth, we’ll sing songs of thankfulness for the harvest of souls, for the saving grace of the new wine of the New Covenant, shed for us, and to the oil, His Spirit that envelops in light so that we can soar with the angels. Our moans of anguish at Jezreel/Vietnam/Iraq will be forgotten in this new chorus of hope.

The etymological meaning of Jezreel is "God shall sow." Yahuweh is promising a day in which: "I will plant her for Myself in the land; and I will have abiding love for Not-Pitied; and I will say to them who were Not-My-People, You are my people; and they shall say, You are my God." (Hosea 2:23) Halleluyah!

Quote:
So, in the ultimate contrast, Yahuweh tells the bull that He will become a lamb. On one side of the equation you have rebellion; on the other side relationship. This is azab and beriyth. It is good vs. evil. It is light triumphing over darkness, judgment turned to salvation, death redeemed to life. From God’s perspective it’s the prefect response. He is telling Israel that as a result of them separating themselves from Him and linking their spirit to Satan, He is going to do the logical thing: save them. And so, in the relative sequence of events as outlined by His prophets, Yahweh became the perfect sacrificial lamb so as to rebuild a harmonious relationship, rescue, free and comfort His people. The Messiah would serve as the ultimate attendant of the Groom at the wedding ceremony.

Quote:
The word for rulers, magen, carries some interesting baggage with it. The world means "puny shield" - a relatively worthless protector. A magen is "insolent (presumptuous, ill-mannered, rude, audacious, disrespectful), acting with hubris (excessive pride) and haughtiness." This sounds like today’s politicians, especially when one connects magen with qalown - "the insulting, scornful slanderers who prefer scandals and personal notoriety."

The reason that I have left "Spirit/wind," "wrapped/bound" and "His/his" undetermined is because the Hebrew root of spirit and wind is the same - ruach. A wind, especially a circular whirlwind from the desert, is symbolic of Satan’s spirit. In this case, Halal would have bound Ephraim in his grasp trying to deceive and destroy him. But ruach is often used in reference to Yahuweh, signifying His Spirit and the Breath of Life. In this case His Spirit would have wrapped Ephraim in His wings trying to enlighten and save him. These concepts represent azab and beriyth. This is Baal verses Yahuweh. So the question is, in whose grasp are we?

http://yadayahweh.com/Ya...Going_Astray_Chesed.YHWH

Quote:
The word for "house" used in this passage, and throughout Scripture, is telling. Bayith (בַּיִת or byth), meaning "home," and beriyth (בְּרִית or bryth), meaning "covenant relationship," differ only in the addition of an "r." They are related concepts. The relationship is familial.
Quote:
The covenant is all about building a home based upon marriage, upon father, mother, and children, upon husband and wife. The purpose of the beriyth/covenant is for us to live in Yahuweh’s bayith/home, adopted into His family

http://yadayahweh.com/Ya...weh_Genesis_Beriyth.YHWH

Quote:
By switching from "employees" to "servants" in this passage, Yahuweh is telling us that men cannot make us right with God. Only the Suffering Servant presented in Isaiah 53 and the Set-Apart Spirit can do this. Yahuweh’s Servants, the manifestations He has set apart to serve mankind, clothe us in the garment of light and place the ring of life upon our hand - thereby establishing the foundation upon which we can stand upright.

"Carry (phero - place the burden on) the most valuable young ram (moschos - sacrificial male lamb), sacrificing (esthio - slaughtering) it so that we can eat and be merry (euphraino - rejoice and be euphoric)." (Luke 15:23) I can’t tell you if the message here embodies the idea that Yahushua allowed us to slaughter Him so that we might live, eat and be merry, or that God likes to party, or both.

But I can confirm that there was reason to celebrate. "Because this son of mine (ego) was lifeless (nekros - had departed and was deceased, destitute of life) and now is alive again (anazao - restored to life, recovered and reborn). He was spiritually lost and destroyed (apollumi - unaware and thus declared useless and dead) and now is found and returned (heurisko). So they initiated the process of reigning and rejoicing (archo euphraino)." (Luke 15:24) Let there be no doubt. God likes to celebrate life.

But unfortunately, too many Jews have chosen to wallow in pity, wearing a "woe is me" insignia on their foreheads. "But then his older (presbuteros - higher ranking, elder) [Jewish] son was in the field, and as he came in and approached the house he heard music and the sounds of festive dancing. And he called one of the children (pais), asking him what this was all about." (Luke 15:25-26) The use of presbuteros demonstrates Yahushua’s sense of humor. The "Scribes," especially those who comprised the Sanhedrin, referred to themselves as the "Presbuteros/Elders." There would have been no doubt in the Scribe’s and Pharisee’s minds that Yahshua was talking about them. Also interesting is Yahushua’s inclusion of pais/children in the family celebration. It provides a nice contrast to the "elder" who felt excluded. The idea of children helps to develop the concept that once saved, we become God’s sons and daughters, not His servants.
This also answers your question on servant.

http://yadayahweh.com/Ya..._Good_News_Metanoeo.YHWH

Quote:
Not only does Yahuweh like to party, He likes a really big party. Everyone is invited. The Festival Feast of Seven Sevens is a come as you are celebration - a homecoming that includes men and women, rich and poor, young and old, Yahudim and Goyim, common workers and Levitical priests, the fatherless and the forsaken, those who have settled down and those who are just passing through. "Rejoice and be glad (samach - express your joy and happiness outwardly) in the presence of (paniym - before) Yahuweh your God, you and your sons and daughters, your male and female servants, the Levites, strangers, travelers and newcomers (ger - foreigners from different racial and cultural group), orphans (yatowm - fatherless children) and widows (‘alman - the forsaken) who are in your midst, standing up at the place (maqowm - the home) where Yahuweh your God chooses (bachar - selects and decides is best) for His personal and proper name (shem - designation, reputation, and glory) to tabernacle and reside (shakan - to abide and dwell, to settle in and be called home)." (Deuteronomy 16:11)

The place of Yahuweh’s choosing during the Exodus was the Tabernacle. When the Yisra’elites settled down it became the Temple. When they moved away from God, God’s tabernacle became Yahushua. And now, thanks to the Festival of Sevens, Yahuweh has chosen many homes, many places, where His name resides. We are called Yahhuwdym - those who belong to Yah.

http://yadayahweh.com/Ya...weh_Good_News_Sheba.YHWH

Tiffany, you are the called out, the set-apart and clothed in the garments of Light. So you should be all of these things to all the people you are around and in every circumstance. But beware, the people of the world who are out with friends for a few beers after work have a different picture they are following than the picture you are following.

Yahushua said
Quote:
I have given them your word and the world has hated them, for they are not of the world any more than I am of the world. My prayer is not that you take them out of the world but that you protect them from the evil one. They are not of the world, even as I am not of it. John 17:14-16

So Tiffany, do I think you can hangout with these new associates?

Yes, but be very careful what you say and do for they will all be watching to see if you will deny your GOD Yahweh you talk about, by what you say you believe and what you really do for some fun and laughter and companionship with associates. I use associates because I do not believe they are friends until they have Yah's best interest and your best interest first place in their hearts and minds and that only comes from Yahushua’s redemptive plan. And then you still have to beware as sin is crouching at the door and the Word say beware lest you fall.

So my blessing’s go with you. But I would rather you have a brother of sister with you for conscience sake and to protect you from the wiles of the adversary.

FF

PS let’s see what others have to say? I am sure Yahuweh has spoken words of wisdom to others in the forum.
FF
Offline FF  
#3 Posted : Sunday, July 1, 2007 10:32:07 AM(UTC)
FF
Man

Tiffany,

This may be of help?

There are three types of people and Yahuweh calls them by their lifestyle, maybe we should consider viewing as Yahweh does.

Quote:
There are three types of people. The first are born anew from above in Yahuweh’s Spirit in accordance with the instructions provided in Hosea and John. They are made perfect from God’s perspective and will enjoy the gift of eternal life with Yahweh. Their ultimate fate is the new heaven and earth and its capital, the New Jerusalem.

The second group of souls are the most numerous. They are those who are only born once, and of water, of the flesh, and of the desires of men and women. Yahuweh does not know them and they do not know God. It is as if they were still born. Since all men and women ultimately violate Yahweh’s moral and spiritual code, and since none of these souls, by definition, have availed themselves of the Redeemer, when they die their souls are destroyed. They were born of the dust of the earth and to dust they shall return.

The third group is an entirely different genus of fish. They are those who are born of poisonous snakes, Satan’s demons, the spirit from below. They are the self-absorbed, self-reliant, self-promoting hypocritical writers, teachers, politicians, and religious clerics actively engaged in shav’ - deception and destruction leading to desolation. Having yoked their souls to the fallen angels, they have made themselves like God, immortal, but unlike God in righteousness, and thus they are separated. They, like Satan’s demons, will suffer the anguish and sorrow of eternal torment in the Abyss.

So it is that Yahuweh’ prophets had preached, but too few had listened. They told us that God had provided a way home. They described the path. But most men hated them for it. Such was the fate of Isaiah who had proclaimed the truth immediately prior to Hosea. He was sawn in two for his trouble. Jeremiah followed. He preached repentance right up to the time the unrepentant Jews were hauled off into captivity. With the rubble that had been Jerusalem smoldering to their backs, the people once called Yahudim found themselves headed away from Yahuweh’s Promised Land to Satan’s Babylon.
http://yadayahweh.com/Yada_Yahweh_Going_Astray_Ruach.YHWH

FF
FF
Offline Tiffany  
#4 Posted : Sunday, July 1, 2007 7:43:13 PM(UTC)
Tiffany
Woman

FF,
Thank you, your explanation and clarification was needed in my questions. I do have to say one thing although I have found myself in a world unlike any place I have ever imagined and I am still making some not so good choices, I trust that this will all be a lesson well learned. I would rather find myself always listening and obeying Yahweh, I know I slip up but I don't want to do that anymore, the truth of the matter is this...I'm lonely, I wish I could find more of Yah's people that are my age and where I am at in life.

Tiffany
Offline Kepha  
#5 Posted : Monday, July 2, 2007 3:24:56 AM(UTC)
Kepha
Man

Tiffany, look into www.mim.net to find a hebraic fellowship that may be near where you live.