logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Moshe  
#1 Posted : Saturday, August 21, 2010 6:43:38 AM(UTC)
Moshe

You people are literally making up things!!!! You are making up Jewish History and it's very offensive to those of us who know Jewish History. No matter how hard you try there is no "non-christian" proof of This person you call Jesus. Further more....Paul was rejected by his teacher as someone not smart enough to be a Rabbi!!!!! Paul, is not in the Talmud. That is idiotic!!! Hillel and Shammai We two schools of thought on many things but not on the fate of Judaism. Anyone who makes this argument does not know anything about Jewish History. We follow Hillel but do not judge those who side with Shammai. As Jews we do not worry about what you christians talk about "hell". Gehinnom is not your hell. Again you people have it wrong. Learn Hebrew before you make things up then you will be sure to be punished in your 'hell'. Jews do not believe in Hell like you christians! Get that through your heads. We do not worry where we will end up because we already know. We are all a part of Hashem and we will return to that source if were are finished with life. If you christians remember nothing else...remember this......Christianity is not in the Talmud! and it is ignorant to say so. I'm sorry if you were told that by someone who convinced you of it or something like that but it is false. I teach Hebrew (both modern and Biblical) and in the Bible there is Aramaic. In fact there is a lot of Aramaic in the Torah, that does not make it invalid!!!!. Please those of you with your own minds please understand what I am saying. Lying is not knowledge....it's not passing on knowledge....it's a sin. 'you shall not use the lord's name in vain' that is what you are doing. Please, for your own sake...stop.
Offline BiynaYahu  
#2 Posted : Saturday, August 21, 2010 7:44:29 AM(UTC)
BiynaYahu
Man

I'm not even going to begin to deal with the things you accused us of in that tirade that we don't even believe, but I will point out that Yada the author of Yada Yahweh does not accept the teachings of Paul anymore. He never claimed to be perfect or have all the answers... He's not a prophet or a spiritual leader. He is simply someone who questions people to analyze religion and come to their own conclusions. If you want to see what he thinks of Paul then read what he wrote: Questioning Paul
Someone who does not dearly love or welcome, entertain, look fondly upon or cherish people with strong affection or highly esteem them with great favour, goodwill or benevolence, be loyal to or greatly adore them has not known or understood, perceived or realized, noticed or discerned, discovered or observed, experienced or ascertained, learned about or distinguished, comprehended, acknowledged or recognized God*, for concerning this, God* is and exists as brotherly love and affection, good will, esteem and benevolence.
Offline Noach  
#3 Posted : Saturday, August 21, 2010 7:57:37 AM(UTC)
Noach

Its hard to tell if this rant is serious or not because I can't imagine anyone being this irrational. It's apparent you haven't read a thing on this website before spouting off, and that's a shame because you might have learned something if you did. But for what its worth, which probably isn't very much, I agree there is no "Jesus". I agree Paul was and should be rejected. I agree, most people don't need to worry about "hell", but they do need to worry about death if we are not a part of Yahuwah's family. Your use of "Hahem" as if that is Yahuwah's name is laughable. "The Name" actually has a name. The Talmud is a joke, I am sorry you seem to respect it so much. You have been duped. The rest of your rant is just too illogical to try to reply to.
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#4 Posted : Saturday, August 21, 2010 8:42:31 AM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Thank you for taking the time to understand who we are.
Signature Updated! Woo that was old...
Offline bigritchie  
#5 Posted : Saturday, August 21, 2010 9:20:04 AM(UTC)
bigritchie

LOL, this dude thinks this is a christian forum...............

Funny enough Yahuwshua is in fact in the Talmud also.

/facepalm
Offline MadDog  
#6 Posted : Saturday, August 21, 2010 10:16:33 AM(UTC)
MadDog
Man

Was thanked: 20 time(s) in 14 post(s)
The irony of ironies. I saw a clip where the Jewish Task Force practically calls Yada a "Righteous Gentile."
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#7 Posted : Saturday, August 21, 2010 10:19:38 AM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

MadDog wrote:
The irony of ironies. I saw a clip where the Jewish Task Force practically calls Yada a "Righteous Gentile."

Better than a "Righteous Genital"
Offline MadDog  
#8 Posted : Saturday, August 21, 2010 5:39:43 PM(UTC)
MadDog
Man

Was thanked: 20 time(s) in 14 post(s)
Robskiwarrior wrote:

For some strange, odd reason this joke stuck in my head most of the day or at least I hope it was a joke and all I could think of was how bad it was. And I really mean really, really bad. I could hear the quick three roll drum beat whenever someone says a bad joke on stage ba-da-dum :(
Offline bigritchie  
#9 Posted : Saturday, August 21, 2010 7:13:59 PM(UTC)
bigritchie

Robskiwarrior wrote:

Do you have to avoid porky chicks to have righteous genitals?

(sorry couldn't resist hehe)
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#10 Posted : Saturday, August 21, 2010 11:06:30 PM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

HAHAHAHA

Of course it was a joke - 100% Dad joke :) Makes the kids squirm and the only person that laughs is the Dad telling it. It is an art-form passed down through generations and a craft that some never truly master...