logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Bill  
#1 Posted : Thursday, October 4, 2007 10:25:59 PM(UTC)
Bill
Man

Bill, I'm new to this, so you will have to bear with me. First, let me say, I'm not a scholar, I'm a rancher, a dumb farmer, jack of all trades, and master of none. However, I have been studying on the Set Apart Names since 1980, when it was introduced to me by a friend in the SDA church. Later after corresponding with Dr. Chris Koster for years, I wrote some studies on, "The Set Apart Name", The Key to the Key of Knowledge", "Messianic Judisam", Is Christianity Pagan", and a few others. John Steed, House of Steed, put the 'Key' on the internet, & Bob Harder started publishing some of the studies, which I sent out to people. However, not having a backiing, I started sending a CD with pictures of our ranch, and hunts, with all the studies on it at one time, Rabbi Moshe Koniuchousky also put the study on the Set Apart Names on his website.
Anyway, what I wanted to say, first of all what I have read of your book, YadaYahweh, I think its great. I haven't read all of it yet because this is one of our busiest times of the year with hunts, marketing & slaughtering our beef & buffalo. I like listening to them and reading them at the same time. I see that you print Yahueh, and Yahweh for the Heavenly Father's Name, yet in the audio, it is pronounced as Yahweh only. From my research I believe the Name is Yahueh, pronounced as Yah-oo! eh, and His Son as Yahushua. However, Lew White makes a great case for Yahuah, and I believe Tod Bennet does also. I do wonder that you utilize the pagan title 'God' in referring to the Almighty, and do not utilize 'Lord' 'Holy' because of their pagan connections. From my studies, 'God' was the Babylonian/Assyrian deity of fortune, and was condemned in Yeshayahu 65:11, 12, besides the fact that it was the pagan deity of all the Teutonic nations before they were 'Christianized' when it was then used in the Bible as a title for Yahueh (in place of El, or Elohim), and at some places as His Name. There is a good study on the internet on profanity, titled, 'God's last Name is not Dammit', and I have to admit that I have always had a problem with that profanity, even though I realize that it is not 'His Name' or even a proper title for Him. However, we are not supposed to even let the names of pagan deities out of our mouths, so it still is not right to say it. I do realize that in talking to Christians, and most people, that in order for them to understand what you are trying to say, you have to utilise, 'Lord', 'God', 'Jesus' and 'Holy' and other pagan names that they have understood to be used for our Creator & His Son. However I believe that they should be used in such a way that shows they were used as substitutes for their correct Names and Titles, and that they are not satisfactory substitutes as they were at one time utilized for names for pagan deities which Yahueh condemns. Again this comes from a dumb farmer, so correct me if I'm wrong.
It's getting late, & I have to get up early to cut up meat. I used to spend all night long studying Scriptures, and work the next day, but it's tough to get old. Just can't do that anymore. Bill