logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Yada  
#1 Posted : Thursday, September 27, 2007 7:25:07 AM(UTC)
Yada

Quote:
Sent: Sunday, September 23, 2007 11:48 AM
To: Yada
Subject: Pain

Good Morning Yada,

Thank you for the updates on Re'shith and the Outline. I love them and can still hardly wait or all the audio's and other chapters. Take your time as it is a work well worth waiting for.

Sense D and I came out of the established church about five of six years ago, not long after 911. We have lost several Christian friends and people who have helped us in ministry and with few family member can we share where Yah has been leading us. All that said, D is feeling the pressure of our world of friend getting smaller and smaller. Even some of her closest friends do not want her to talk about the Name of God, Sabbath, Miqra or the errors in the bible. My heart goes out to her as I see the pain of separation setting in. We both know that not everyone we share YY or any of the details with will listen or hear what you or Dad has to say. Some of coarse just think your writing is harsh and hard and your opinion. We know different.

F,

Yah’s writing is harsh in the sense of being intolerant and blunt. His opinions are also hard and fast rules. Revealing them and commenting on them will therefore appear “harsh, hard, and opinionated.” But that is not the problem D is facing. Truth isn’t popular. It never has been and never will be. Very, very, few people find the Way. And sadly, there is no hope of this changing during the next 20 years. D will have to find companionship in her earthly and eternal family.

Quote:
But that brings up my question. How does your wife handle all the rejection of you the massager and Dad's scripture and the separation of her friends and family???

My wife is still clinging to religious and political traditions. They are very important to her, as are her friends. And she does not take rejection well—especially when it comes from the publicity my work has always garnered.

Rejection, however, doesn’t bother me. Our mission is to expose lies and witness to the truth, not to change peoples’ minds or hearts. That is Yah’s job. If someone elects to ignore or reject what I have discovered, that is their choice. While I will correct their errors as they arise in conversation, and while I will share what I know, I don’t harp on it or pressure them. I continue the relationship with minimal confrontation. If they are open to the truth, they will pursue it and I’ll set apart the time to help them.

That said, this is easier for a man than a woman. Having recently been compelled to rewrite a section of Nesamah, I discovered Yah predicting that women would be driven more by feelings than by reason. So, while you and I may be able to compartmentalize emotions and thoughtful conclusions, they may be inseparable for your wife as they are for mine.

More to the point, I see this mission as being one without responsibility. Yah is the Boss and He bears all of the heavy lifting. In that way, all of this is very liberating. I share what I know and don’t worry about what people do with it or what they think of me.

Here is the new section of Nesamah:

Life would go on, but it would be painful. “To (‘el) the wife and woman (‘issah) He said, ‘Great and multiplied (rabah rabah – increased in magnitude, quantity, and time) shall be your pain and suffering (‘issabon – intense labor) in association with (‘et) childbearing (herown – pregnancy, the period of gestation, and giving birth). In (ba) sharp pain (‘eseb – considerable effort and distress) you shall bear (yalad – give birth to) children (baniym – offspring). And (wa) unto (‘el – toward) your husband (‘ish – man) you will have strong emotional feelings (tasuqah – desires and longings) and (wa) he (hu) will have dominion (mashal – rule) over (ba ‘et – in accordance with) you.’” (Genesis 3:16) And so it has been; for most all of human history men have ruled over women. It was the perfect sentence for the crime. Chawah had exercised dominion over Adam, causing him to acquiesce, so now authority and control would be transferred.

It is interesting to note that there are three equally viable ways to vocalize ‘eseb, translated here as “sharp pain, considerable effort, and distress.” Ayin Tsadde Beth (עֶצֶב) can be pointed ‘assab, meaning “worker or common laborer.” As ‘eseb, the Hebrew word can mean “the physical sensation of pain, trouble, difficulty, or hard work.” However, this same vocalization can be rendered “vessel or container.” As ‘oseb, the term communicates the concept of “idol worship and that of an image which evokes devotion,” as well as “suffering, anguish, and an offensive state which is unfavorable.” The word ‘issabon, meaning “pain and suffering,” used earlier in the passage, is based upon the same three-letter root. Likewise, ‘assebet, means “anxiety, sorrow, and grief.” In this regard, the product of deception and death would become the vessel in which life would be renewed, but not without considerable suffering and anguish. Moreover, the womb of woman would be highly desired, even worshiped by men, causing men to seek dominion over women and thereby putting them in an unfavorable state.

Baniym is the plural of the Hebrew word for “son and child,” ben. It is derived from banah, meaning “builder, the one who restores a family and establishes a home.” The unique thing about banah is that it means to “build and rebuild,” to “establish a firm basis and to restore to favor, prosperity, and abundance.” As such, baniym speaks of establishing the Covenant (familial relationship and home) and of restoring and renewing it. The seed of woman would do these very things. Today we speak of this process as the Old and Renewed Covenant.

In the Hebrew mindset there was much more to ben than “son,” at least compared to the way it is understood today. Then, sons always came in their father’s name. It was “son’s name ben father’s name.” Sons were most often their father’s representative, and they were usually about their father’s business. With respect to Yahuweh, Yahushua was all of these things.

Tasuqah primarily speaks of “overflowing emotional feelings, of strong sexual desires and urges,” but it can also convey “impulsive behavior motivated by cravings.” In other words, God is suggesting that women would respond more emotionally than cerebrally, that they would feel their way to an opinion more often than think their way to a conclusion, and that they would be more prone to react rather than reason. Mind you, these are only generalizations and they are set within the context of anguish, men, and dominion.

Adding to the possibilities, mashal, translated as “dominion and rule,” can also mean “to liken one thing to another, making a comparison by way of a parable, proverb, or metaphor.” So here, rather than saying that men will “exercise authority over and control” women, God could be saying that Chawah would now serve as a picture or symbol of something else—of something more important and difficult to understand. The Spirit, perhaps.

Quote:
I have been asking Yahweh all night what do I do and how do I protect my beautiful child bride from the harshness of her intimate friends and ministry helpmates who attack her and the message.

People are mean. You cannot protect your wife from them. At best, your wife is salt in the midst of a spoiled stew. If she withdraws, every part of the stew will continue to rot. If she remains, if she isn’t bothered by the heat and stench, some of those she touches will be saved.

Further, it’s not her message or mine that others are attacking, it’s Yah’s. God’s not bothered by it, so D shouldn’t be either. Yah does not know or care about those who ridicule Him and His plan. He only knows and cares about those who know Him.

Quote:
Yesterday one of our team leaders in family ministry informed D the she and here husband would no longer be helping or supporting or working with us in ministry because of my out spokenness on these issues and the YY we have been sharing with families who come to us for marriage help and personal ministry. I think it is foundational that they know these truths or they most likely will never have the freedom they desire.

The Covenant is a marriage vow. All of scripture is about family, about freedom, about men and women loving and living together to nurture and protect life. Your ministry only has enduring merit when you share the truth. So, D, like all of us, has a choice. She can accommodate her friend’s will or Yah’s. One path is easier than the other, and enormously more popular.

Quote:
I am OK with these friends separating, even though I would rather they be on board with us because they have lots to offer the people who come.

You’re a guy. This kind of stuff doesn’t bother us as much.

Quote:
D says she is ok, but I see the pain in her eyes that this has caused her and she is feeling very sad. It was one thing to leave the church and come out it is another thing to share YY and lose the rest of her close friends. Being out of church makes you just a little bad, but sharing truth makes you real BAD.

Pain, in the sense of emotional anguish, was a consequence of the fall. And it is something women endure more than men. God said it would be and it has been.

Yah’s Word is so contrary to societal norms, to Christian religious teaching, that the vast majority of people will find it disorienting and very threatening. They will see it as undermining their very foundation. And the only way they can deal with such news is to either accept it and have everything they have ever trusted be ripped asunder, or reject the message by condemning the messenger.

Quote:
These people are dear and sincere but since I sent them a letter back in February 07 sharing my concerns and asking their opinion about the state of the church and the bible on a MP3 CD and pdf on CD of YY and the 20 CD audio set I recorded for them of the YY audios. They are not happy campers any longer. And this relationship has turned one of D's closest friends away also, even though this friend has not read any of YY. I did send this couple the same letter and CD's I gave to the first. They just did not look at it or were not interested.

When we move to CA next year, I plan to start a Sabbath Scripture Study based upon YY. I’ll begin by running ads with the local universities and in the community papers, but not by asking my friends or existing church members to participate. Having not done it yet, I’m not sure what to expect. But then again, the result isn’t my responsibility, only the willingness to be prepared, to be reliant, and to engage is.

Quote:
So I am sure you have faced the same disappointments and separation. But how to you help your wife in this kind of circumstance?

All of my life has been about disappointments and separation mixed in with triumphs and relationships. It is all part of growing.

My wife and I are on a different page in this regard. She is more like D’s friends. My sons are on the same page, and that is a blessing.

Quote:
It may be my maleness but all this just runs off my back like water off a ducks back, and on to the next person Yah provides.

I rather enjoy the fact that men and women are different. In this regard, your approach and mine are exactly the same.

Quote:
Any advise would be kindly excepted.

Sincerely thankful for you and your message,

F

I didn’t reveal anything you guys didn’t already know so I’m sure that this was of very little help to you. But, as time passes, there may be a way to share this anonymously someday in the forum where others who are struggling with this might pick up a useful tidbit. If you are comfortable with this being posted anonymously some day in the future, let me know.

Yada

If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
You can download the free software here.
Hope to see everyone on Paltalk!
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!
Offline Jeannie  
#2 Posted : Thursday, September 27, 2007 5:37:06 PM(UTC)
Jeannie
Woman

Gentlemen, I understand where your wives are coming from and I am so sorry for the pain they are experiencing!! In my ministry the church establishment has never been happy with me so this is nothing new for me. I have no ministry now except my family and that's ok. It gives me more time for prayer and I know the set apart spirit can do so much more than I can!! Yada your wife and your move will be in my prayers and F you and your wife and ministry will be there as well. I am totally commited to get YY out there in what ever way I can. My attitude is take it or leave it, just know I'm giving you the best thing you will ever read!!! Thank you Yada and thank you KP and your whole YY team.