logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
User is suspended until 6/17/2124 4:37:23 PM(UTC) BillyBobthethird  
#1 Posted : Saturday, May 8, 2010 9:30:32 AM(UTC)
BillyBobthethird
Man

Both Isayah 2:2 and Micahyah 4:1 wrote that "in the Last Days Father Yahweh would establish His House one more time.
The House Of Yahweh was what the true prophets called the Temple until the unfaithful priest turned away from the Torah.
Read the 23rd Psalm from any Diaglott or reliable Bible Dictionary or Bible Encyclopedia and you will see Kind David wrote "Surely righteousness and mercy will follow us all the days of our lives; and we will dwell in The House Of Yahweh forever!"
Who change this and why?
The lying false teachers that rule the Temple are the very ones that killed Yahshua.
Since Yahshua said we were fools if we do not believe all that the prophets have spoken...Luke 24:25 we must believe Isayah and Micahyah that in the Last Days there will be a place of protection as we can read about Ps.91 and written about by these two Hebrew prophets.
This place (the one written about in the Scriptures) will teach the same message all the prophets the Messiah and His apostles taught,... not the many traditions of men that start these many false religions we see on every corner in every town around the world.
Remember Father Yahweh is not the author of any of this confusion.
The lying Pharisees were teaching the traditions of men and not the Laws as they were given through Mosheh.
Just like the many preacher teach their traditions in all the deceived churches today.
There is nothing new under the sun.

So what do you think the place will be called that those great prophets wrote about?
One verse stands out it is found in 1 Yahchanan ( John ) 2:4 He (or she ) who says; I know Him, ( Yahweh ) but does not keep His Law, is a liar, and the truth is not in him ( or her).

BBTT
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#2 Posted : Saturday, May 8, 2010 9:50:26 AM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Hey Billy welcome to the forums :)

To me Micah 4 and Isaiah 2 sound like a description of the final day - the 1000 year reign - I could be completely wrong - but that's what came to mind. very awesome verses though.

Interesting post, although I don't completely get your point - I would like to hear others thoughts on it :)
Signature Updated! Woo that was old...
#3 Posted : Saturday, May 8, 2010 1:47:19 PM(UTC)
BillyBobthethird
Man

Robskiwarrior wrote:
Hey Billy welcome to the forums :)

To me Micah 4 and Isaiah 2 sound like a description of the final day - the 1000 year reign - I could be completely wrong - but that's what came to mind. very awesome verses though.

Interesting post, although I don't completely get your point - I would like to hear others thoughts on it :)

Thanks Robskiwarrior

I believe that the rest of chapter two of Isayah let us know this is speaking about the time just before 1000 year Kingdom is set up.

Remember, Revelation 20 lets us know after the 1000 years the slick deceiver ( the god of this world 2 Cor.4:4) will be turned loose once again and will go out to deceived all that will not obey the message of the Scriptures.

Hard to believe that even after a 1000 years of living in peace there will be those who will still join the enemy at the end of that wonderful time period.

Like the prophets said, they have eyes to see but do not see. Unless the same Spirit that inspired the prophets and apostles to write to us opens their eyes they will never see the truth written in the Scriptures.

The Messiah said as much, after all He spoke the same words that all the prophets said He would yet very few were converted even in His time.

BBTT
Offline J&M  
#4 Posted : Sunday, May 9, 2010 1:13:15 AM(UTC)
J&M

We should always remember that, even when the Shekinah glory was resident in the temple, the people turned to Baal instead. Religion is 'physical' and thus appeals to mankind's fallen nature that he can see through the 'eyes' which were opened after the fall.

The temple, and Torah were first given as 'physical' entities to be replaced by spiritual entities once the person concerned came to trust and rely on Yehushuah and could then be cleansed by Mother (changing to the spiritual daiper?).

YHWH does not change, and His plan has always been for those who keep Torah (i.e. Jews/Yehudim)to make progress through 'Green Pastures', 'Paths of Righteousness', 'Valley of the shadow od death' to come out to a place where He can trust and rely on us (see John 2 v 23 onwards).

We start our lives seeing through the 'eyes' of our own 'knowledge of good and evil' based upon our own physical senses. If we seek FIRST the Kingdom of YHWH and His Righteousness (Torah) we will be changed to 'see' a spiritual revelation of Torah (written upon our hearts).

Many people never get out of the physicalist stage of 'belief' because they are seeking first some other kingdom which is 'religion'.

Offline TRUTH B-TOLD  
#5 Posted : Sunday, May 9, 2010 5:27:47 AM(UTC)
TRUTH B-TOLD
Man

Shalom friends,

I do believe that any organized religion is not apart of Yahweh's house, we are called out from the whore which is all the false religions of the world. The house, temple, or church of Yah is being built in the Jerusalem above and the stones are chosen, beaten, and formed to the liking of the builder here on earth. If you take a look at how the old temple was built we can understand how the new temple is being built. Yahshua is the corner stone that was chosen, beaten, and formed into the corner stone, just as we all have are place in the constuction of the new temple. We are to be formed by the builder by testing and chastisment in this world until we are shaped to his liking, then we are ready to be placed in his temple wall the house of Yahweh.

1 Kings 6:7 And the house, when it was in building, was built of stone made ready before it was brought thither: so that there was neither hammer nor axe nor any tool of iron heard in the house, while it was in building.
Offline yaaqob taom  
#6 Posted : Sunday, May 9, 2010 6:42:24 AM(UTC)
yaaqob taom

Billybobthethird-

Shalom, fellow traveler. You are absolutely correct...as the prophesies stated in Is.2:2 and Mica 4:1, Yahweh has established His House again in these last days to give a final invitation and a final warning to all of mankind to "come out of her my people" (the great whore and author of all religions, Satan).

Yahweh has also chosen His two last days witnesses, one of which is the spokeman; the seventh trumpeter, the seventh Malak, the one sent for the purpose of leading the final remnent to perfection and to warn the nations one more time of the error of their ways. He is alive and performing his end time duties exactly according to the prophesies written about him. Because of his tireless efforts approximetely two billion people across this earth will come to Yahweh's House to learn His ways and walk in His paths before the collapse of men's governments.

Yes, Yahweh's House exists today and it is the only place of safety from the final destruction mankind is bringing upon this earth (Is. 24:1-6).

An interesting aside: look up the word "religion" in Strong's Exhaustive Concordence of the Bible.
After reading the definition of "threskos" and the root word "throeo," how could anyone imagine that religion comes from Yahweh? You will also see that the words are from the Greek dictionary and were never used by the Prophets in Book one. (See Amos 3:7)

May Yahweh richly bless your understanding. -yaaqob taom-
#7 Posted : Thursday, May 13, 2010 5:05:31 PM(UTC)
BillyBobthethird
Man

yaaqob taom wrote:
Billybobthethird-

Shalom, fellow traveler. You are absolutely correct...as the prophesies stated in Is.2:2 and Mica 4:1, Yahweh has established His House again in these last days to give a final invitation and a final warning to all of mankind to "come out of her my people" (the great whore and author of all religions, Satan).

Yahweh has also chosen His two last days witnesses, one of which is the spokeman; the seventh trumpeter, the seventh Malak, the one sent for the purpose of leading the final remnent to perfection and to warn the nations one more time of the error of their ways. He is alive and performing his end time duties exactly according to the prophesies written about him. Because of his tireless efforts approximetely two billion people across this earth will come to Yahweh's House to learn His ways and walk in His paths before the collapse of men's governments.

Yes, Yahweh's House exists today and it is the only place of safety from the final destruction mankind is bringing upon this earth (Is. 24:1-6).

An interesting aside: look up the word "religion" in Strong's Exhaustive Concordence of the Bible.
After reading the definition of "threskos" and the root word "throeo," how could anyone imagine that religion comes from Yahweh? You will also see that the words are from the Greek dictionary and were never used by the Prophets in Book one. (See Amos 3:7)

May Yahweh richly bless your understanding. -yaaqob taom-

Yes Yaaqob

I will always be so thankful to Father Yahweh for calling me out of the traditions of deceived men.
Just think in a few days now the Great Feast of Pentecost 2010 will be here.
Looking forward to these wonderful three days.
Being taught by the Greatest teacher since Yahshua.
See you there.

May Father Yahweh bless you and yours.

BBTT
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#8 Posted : Thursday, May 13, 2010 10:37:52 PM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

BillyBobthethird wrote:

Pardon?! lol
Offline James  
#9 Posted : Friday, May 14, 2010 3:01:06 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Was thanked: 216 time(s) in 149 post(s)
BillyBobTheThird wrote:

Yes, Yes, Please Tell Who?
Don't take my word for it, Look it up.

“The truth is not for all men but only for those who seek it.” ― Ayn Rand
Offline cgb2  
#10 Posted : Friday, May 14, 2010 7:33:18 AM(UTC)
cgb2

Was thanked: 24 time(s) in 18 post(s)
James wrote:
Yes, Yes, Please Tell Who?

Imagine he'll say the leader of http://www.yahweh.com/
Offline Walt  
#11 Posted : Friday, May 14, 2010 7:52:49 AM(UTC)
Walt
Man

I'm assuming he means Yah's Set-Apart Spirt
Offline James  
#12 Posted : Friday, May 14, 2010 8:13:05 AM(UTC)
James
Man

cgb2 wrote:
Imagine he'll say the leader of http://www.yahweh.com/

Just checked that site out for the first time in a long time, and found this

www.yahweh.com wrote:
READ MORE ABOUT THIS MOST ACCCURATE TRANSLATION OF THE HOLY SCRIPTURES OR VISIT OUR ONLINE CATATONG TO ORDER.

To call a translation that ignores the original text to fit their theological view the most accurate translation of the, and then use HOLY, Scripture is ridiculous.

Offline danshelper  
#13 Posted : Friday, May 14, 2010 8:29:49 AM(UTC)
danshelper

Quote:
I'm assuming he means Yah's Set-Apart Spirt

That's my assumption too. It's a little misleading to say "since Yahushua", but the Set Apart Spirit is sent forth from YHWH/-Yasha, John 15:26. There is obviously no other Teacher.

Offline Robskiwarrior  
#14 Posted : Friday, May 14, 2010 11:09:52 AM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

I don't think he means the Set Apart Spirit at all...
Offline TRUTH B-TOLD  
#15 Posted : Friday, May 14, 2010 11:34:52 AM(UTC)
TRUTH B-TOLD
Man

Quote:
I don't think he means the Set Apart Spirit at all...

I agree Rob, I was thinking more along the lines of the 12 TH Imam, LOL.
#16 Posted : Saturday, May 15, 2010 8:32:38 AM(UTC)
BillyBobthethird
Man

Yahshua Messiah Himself gave you the answer to these question in Yahchanan ( John ) 6:29.

BBTT
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#17 Posted : Saturday, May 15, 2010 8:39:30 AM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

So you are saying Yahushua is speaking at your weeks meeting? How can He be the best teacher since Himself? (not to mention the fact that He is at your meeting lol)...

OR you are saying that the person who is speaking is claiming that verse to give authority - and claiming that they are the one who was sent and that you should believe in him...
#18 Posted : Monday, May 17, 2010 2:19:08 PM(UTC)
BillyBobthethird
Man

Swalchy wrote:
Seeing as though that verse (John 6:29) is Yahushua speaking about Himself, I must ask you to actually answer the question posed to you:

Who is the greatest teacher since Yahushua?

And oh, we're gonna need an actual name this time - not a misrepresented verse out of Yahuchanon's eye-witness account.

Please, enlighten us by telling us his name, and where exactly we can talk to him.

Or is it a she? Can we talk to her?

http://www.yisraylhawkins.com

BBTT
#19 Posted : Monday, May 17, 2010 2:42:10 PM(UTC)
BillyBobthethird
Man

Swalchy wrote:
The House of Yahweh is....in Texas?

Oh, I really do not think so.

It's going to be in Jerusalem, as all prophecies regarding His Temple and House agree.

So now Jerusalem is the top nation? IsaYAH 2:2

Sorry.
That temple will belong to the God of this world.
Father Yahweh left that place many years ago.
That's why they call it the temple and not "The House Of Yahweh" that king David's son built.
Even Yahshua called that place your house. Remember YOUR HOUSE IS LEFT DESOLATE?

BBTT
Offline cgb2  
#20 Posted : Monday, May 17, 2010 6:11:30 PM(UTC)
cgb2

Was thanked: 24 time(s) in 18 post(s)

RUMORS
•The House of Yahweh is a dangerous cult with guns and ammunition.
•The House of Yahweh offers animal sacrifices.
•House of Yahweh Members are locked in and no one is allowed in or out.
•House of Yahweh Members are only fed bread and water but work long hours daily.
•Everyone’s possessions go to The House of Yahweh.
Nothing But The Truth!

The very first House of Yahweh was established in Abilene, Israyl, a city named after Yahweh’s first righteous priest Abel. If you traveled west from Abilene, Israyl you would pass right through Abilene, Texas where Yahweh’s Last Days’ House is established. It is not a coincidence that the first House of Yahweh and the Last Days’ House of Yahweh were both established in a city named Abilene....

....This Kingdom will bring peace to the universe because the government of this Kingdom will rule according to the 613 Laws of Yahweh, just as Yahweh rules

Golly, Abilene being on same line west is really convincing. Interesting citing the rumors, and failing to negate them. <grins>
Offline James  
#21 Posted : Tuesday, May 18, 2010 7:21:39 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Speaking as a Texan, born and raised, I think if God was going to move His house from Yisrael, it would be some place a lot nicer than Texas. I would put my vote in for Aspen Colorado. But then again given the beauty of Yarushalem, I would love to spend eternity there.

Offline kp  
#22 Posted : Tuesday, May 18, 2010 8:44:51 AM(UTC)
kp

Quote:
And yeah, Yahuweh's going to take Jerusalem and the Israelites over Texas.

At least the Palestinians will be happy.

Quote:
....This Kingdom will bring peace to the universe because the government of this Kingdom will rule according to the 613 Laws of Yahweh, just as Yahweh rules

I read that quote from their website too. Anybody who thinks there are "613" Laws is an idiot (or at the very least, has never read the Torah). I think I proved that fact quite convincingly in The Owner's Manual.

kp
Offline EI  
#23 Posted : Tuesday, May 18, 2010 8:55:29 AM(UTC)
EI

James wrote:
Speaking as a Texan, born and raised, I think if God was going to move His house from Yisrael, it would be some place a lot nicer than Texas. I would put my vote in for Aspen Colorado. But then again given the beauty of Yarushalem, I would love to spend eternity there.

I don't know James. My mom is a truck driver and has been to evers state sans HI. Shes says colorado is absolutely breathtaking! Maybe Aspen is not a bad vote
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#24 Posted : Tuesday, May 18, 2010 9:30:33 AM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

kp wrote:

I read that quote from their website too. Anybody who thinks there are "613" Laws is an idiot (or at the very least, has never read the Torah). I think I proved that fact quite convincingly in The Owner's Manual.

Yes, yes you did :) and yes, yes they are lol
Offline James  
#25 Posted : Tuesday, May 18, 2010 11:09:05 AM(UTC)
James
Man

kp wrote:
is an idiot (or at the very least, has never read the Torah)

I think one flows from the other Ken. If you've never read the Torah, you're an idiot. I was an idiot for many years.

Offline James  
#26 Posted : Tuesday, May 18, 2010 11:10:10 AM(UTC)
James
Man

EI wrote:
I don't know James. My mom is a truck driver and has been to evers state sans HI. Shes says colorado is absolutely breathtaking! Maybe Aspen is not a bad vote

Like I said if he is going to move it, and I don't think he is, Aspen would be my vote.

Offline Robskiwarrior  
#27 Posted : Tuesday, May 18, 2010 11:29:43 AM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

Isn't aspen where posh people go and ski?
Offline James  
#28 Posted : Tuesday, May 18, 2010 11:51:39 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Robskiwarrior wrote:
Isn't aspen where posh people go and ski?

Well the population won't be the same in eternity, but the weather and the view will.

Offline kp  
#29 Posted : Tuesday, May 18, 2010 2:21:30 PM(UTC)
kp

Don't get your hearts set on Aspen, friends. Between now and then, the trees will burn (Rev 8:7), the mountains will be leveled (Rev 16:20), and Jerusalem will be exalted (Micah 4:1). But you knew that.

kp
Offline James  
#30 Posted : Tuesday, May 18, 2010 4:48:45 PM(UTC)
James
Man

kp wrote:
Don't get your hearts set on Aspen, friends. Between now and then, the trees will burn (Rev 8:7), the mountains will be leveled (Rev 16:20), and Jerusalem will be exalted (Micah 4:1). But you knew that.

kp

Yeah, like I said that was only if he was going to move it. I'm perfectly happy with Yahruwshalem.

Offline Robskiwarrior  
#31 Posted : Tuesday, May 18, 2010 7:14:56 PM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

how the heck are we going skiing with levelled mountains!?