logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Yada  
#1 Posted : Friday, September 21, 2007 4:14:43 AM(UTC)
Yada

This is a reprint of exchange between Yada and "MP." I have included the chapter that Yada references below as a .PDF file.

Quote:
Sent: Monday, September 17, 2007 4:52 PM
To: 'Yada Yahweh'
Subject: Bood II- Called-Out Assemblies- Skia-----Yahushua's Death & Resurrection

The link below is a site that explains that the Death of Yahushua was likely on a Wednesday and not Friday. The reasoning was so that Yahushua could fulfill the Prophecy of Jonah. Below the link is what was written in the Skia chapter, so I am thinking that you find this theory on the link incorrect. With that, how do you answer the critics when Yahushua said that He must fulfill the prophecy that you are claiming incorrect?

Thanks,

-M

http://www.lamblion.com/...rophecy/issues/PI-15.php

MP,

Those who claim such things are unaware of the Old Covenant. For them it is as if Scripture were written in Greek rather than Hebrew. They take a single passage out of context without any regard for Yahushua’s instruction to look to the Torah, Prophets and Psalms to understand everything He did and said. Misquoting and misapplying the Jonah story is merely one in a thousand mistakes Christian pastors routinely make. Moreover, they are not smart enough to realize, that if they were applying he Jonah statement accurately, then much of Scripture is a farce, as it all points to Passover, Unleavened Bread, and First Fruits in 33CE, a Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.

Yada

I cover this topic in great detail in the chapter pasted below:

Yada Yahweh
Book 5: Good News
…Historic fulfillments

Pecach – Passover
(see attached file below)

Quote:
Sent: Tuesday, September 18, 2007 9:28 AM
To: 'Yada Yahweh'
Subject: RE: Book II- Called-Out Assemblies- Skia-----Yahushua's Death & Resurrection

I am getting the feeling that I should hold all my questions until I am finished reading the entire Yada Yahweh book.

Thanks,

-M

M,

My preference is for you to jot down questions and constructive criticisms of what you find in Yada Yahweh as you read it. If a question is answered, jot down the place you found your answer. But either way, pass them on to me when you're done. If I need to address issues earlier, I will try to do so. If I have an important void, I'll try to fill it.

The question you asked is familiar to me because my friend, Jerry Falwell, held that same view. While he was wrong on this and many other positions, his reaction to my research wasn't positive. He confirmed that what I had found was true, but that such truth was not good for business or popularity.

What bothers me about doctrines being based on single passages is that most of them are inconsistent with the Covenant Scriptures. And they are thoughtless positions--ones which render many other passages contradictory. For something to be true, it must not contradict any passage.

Yada

File Attachment(s):
Yada_Yahweh_Good_News_Pecach.pdf (159kb) downloaded 6 time(s).
If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
You can download the free software here.
Hope to see everyone on Paltalk!
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!