logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Yada  
#1 Posted : Monday, September 10, 2007 10:31:29 AM(UTC)
Yada

Below is a series of e-mail exchanges between Yada and "S."

To quote:

Quote:
Sent: Tuesday, September 04, 2007 9:44 PM

Hello,

Just wanted to share my deep appreciation for all I have learnt so far at your site. As I was reading your material my heart kept leaping with joy and thanks that I was finding it difficult to stay focused. The Spirit within me has already shown me some of the things you write about but my great lack of knowledge of the Hebrew language kept me from having complete confidence in what I thought I was hearing. For example you mention the following differences in these words:

"Trust, not faith, reliance, not belief, is the essence of salvation. Batach is repeated three times so that we would not miss the message. So why is it that pastors and priests preach faith and not reliance, belief and not trust? Our faith is as meaningless as are our beliefs. The reliability of the object of our trust is all that matters."

With the Lord's leading I was shown this once before, but thought that maybe faith and belief had some greater significance that I did not fully understand yet. But one thing that seemed obvious to me is that the word faith never invoked in me the thought that this meant trust, and that belief meant reliance. Thankyou for confirming for me that there is indeed a huge difference.

Although I was raised in the Catholic Church (we left when I was 11) I have never been a member of any christian church, not even after the Lord Jesus came into my life (at 24) showing me great compassion and mercy and healing me of my childhood illness. Never had I been told that a real personal relationship with the Lord could be experienced in my life time. One time I did visit a church in desperation because I had been disobedient to the Lord's voice and He had removed His presence from my consciousness. I spent a couple of weeks uncontrollably crying in the pews, and felt like Mary at the empty tomb. "I didn't find His presence there so I left". Thankfully the Lord eventually forgave me for my disobedience and manifested His presence to me again. The long period I spent without Him taught me not to take my relationship with Him forgranted and to listen attentively to Him regardless of what everyone around me might be saying. The isolated path He has led me down has only ever felt lonely when I couldn't feel His presence walking with me. But during these difficult times I have learned not to doubt Him but to review the Lord's footsteps that He has left imprinted on my path, causing me to trust in Him and rely on Him to complete the good work that He has begun in me. I thank the Lord for using you as a lamp for my feet and a light for my path.

Sincerely with Love

"S"

"S"

Thanks for reading Yada Yahweh and for sharing these thoughts. You have focused on something very important. Our salvation is based upon knowing Yahweh, trusting and relying upon what He said and did.

I hope that you continue to read. You will soon come to know and use Yahweh’s and Yahushua’s names and come to understand their importance. And I hope that you engage in the Yada Yahweh Forum and that you find fellowship and soulmates there.

Yada

Quote:
Sent: Wednesday, September 05, 2007 10:29 PM
To: Yada Yahweh
Subject: RE: I thank the Lord for you

Hi Yada,

Sorry this is so long but I had a lot on my heart that I felt I needed to share with you before accepting your invitation to join the forum. I hope the large font makes it easier to read.

Thanks for your message. I had a feeling that you were going to mention the importance of using Yahweh and/or Yahushua's name. I hesitated when writing my previous email to you and if I had inserted my first choice it would have been the name "Jesus". I have had previous dealings with a website (for about 3 years) and they used the Hebrew names Yahweh and Yahushua. They made it clear what they thought was the origin of the name "Jesus" so in order to be accepted by them I would use the hebrew name when I wrote to them but used the english name when I spoke to Jesus in private.

"S"

You are operating under a myth, a very popular misconception. There is no such thing as a Hebrew name versus an English name. All names should be transliterated from one language into another, never changed. Osama bin Ladin is Osama bin Ladin in every language. Allah is Allah in Arabic, English, French, and Italian. “Jesus” isn’t the Messiyah’s English name; it’s NOT His name. It is as simple as that. The fact that it is popular, doesn’t make it true. Truth has never been popular which is why the way to destruction is found by many and the way to life is narrow and found by very few.

God chose the name Yahuweh. It is His one and only name. He says that it is the only name in which there is salvation. He instructs us to use His name. So by knowing it and refusing to use it, you are not listening to, understanding, or heeding what He is saying in His Word.

The single greatest crime perpetrated against humanity is the removal of Yahuweh’s name from His Word and second only to that is changing the Messiyah Yahushua’s name to Jesus Christ. Had this not been done, the Catholic Church would not have been able to present itself as a nameless and impersonal god’s spokesperson and authorized agent. Muhammad would not have been able to sell Islam to anyone. The rabbinical religion of Judaism would have failed. And had Yahushua’s name been proclaimed, people would understand who He is, what His life was based upon, and Christians wouldn’t be so easily misled away from the Covenant foundations of redemption.

Quote:
I don't want to do this again for it feels dishonest and dishonouring to Him that saved me.

Your feelings are betraying the real problem. You have been misled, so you are more comfortable with a deception than the truth. That is dishonest intellectually. And by doing so, you are dishonoring Him. Children feel. Adults think. It’s time for you to grow.

Quote:
I want to be completely transparent with you during my time at YadaYahweh.com and not feel like I need to be ashamed of the name "Jesus" that saved me.

The name of Jesus did not save you. If you are redeemed, it was Yahuweh who paid the price. But, since Yahuweh says that those who know Him love His name, you may be feeling something which just isn’t true. For example, I watched a video of a young Christian rock concert called “Battlecry.com.” Everyone was full of emotion. They were feeling, laughing and crying all at the same time—jumping up and down waving their arms. Soon, they’ll be signing Christmas carols and feeling wonderful about the pagan holiday. Soon they’ll be attending Easter Sunrise services and feeling all warm and nice. But they were not thinking. Salvation is based upon knowing, trusting, and relying upon Yahuweh and His Word—not feeling. Feeling is never listed as a criterion. Knowing and thinking are.

Salvation is not based upon your interpretation of Yahuweh or of His Word. This is the reason Yahushua says that the Laodician Ekklesia/Called-Out Assembly, representing Protestant Christians in the Western republics, aren’t actually saved. They have a name, He says, but it isn’t His. They have a religion, but not a relationship. He is calling them to come out of Babylon.

Quote:
For it was the name that I called upon 8 years ago and the name which saved me from the thick darkness I had been dwelling in for many years. Do you believe the same as the website I referred to above, that the name "Jesus" originates from the name "Zeus"?

The history of the name Jesus is dark. While it shares many similarities with the name Zeus, when it was first used in the 17th century CE in the 4th revision of the KJV in 1629, it was most similar to Gesus, the Horned One of the Druid religion. But it doesn’t matter what the name Jesus is based upon. Jesus isn’t Yahushua’s name. It is a manmade moniker, and at best it is meaningless. Yahushua is meaningful. It explains that Yahushua is from Yahuweh and that His mission is to save. So it all gets down to the simple question Yahweh asks: Are you going to trust God or trust men?

It is possible that Yahuweh chose to disregard the fact that you called Him by a phony name. I am certain that He has done this for others, and that He will continue to do it. But now that you know His personal and proper name, and are still clinging to the errant one, you are dishonoring what He may have done for you. And by not professing the truth, you may be hindering the salvation of others.

Quote:
I was given this name by divine revelation so forgive me if I am not able to take your presentation on this as gospel-truth. I hope you don't mind but I would like to share a little of my testimony with you so that at the very least you will understand why my only comfort has only ever been found in the english name "Jesus". But before I start please know that my intent is not to try and persuade you to stop using His Hebrew name "Yahushuah" because I respect His name in all languages including my native tongue "Maori" which is "Ihu Karaiti".

Your justifications are of no account. Yahuweh’s Word is the only trustworthy and reliable source, not your interpretation of a vision, experiences, or opinions. Justifying personal opinions is what has caused the Catholic Church to be the Seat of Satan, to be married to Lord Ba’al, and to be dead. It is what has caused Protestant Christianity to be considered vomit.

Your experiences may be valid, but if your interpretation of them is that Yahuweh changed His name and that He doesn’t care about the one He inserted into His Word 7000 times, there is a problem because that is inconsistent with His testimony.

I’m sure that what you have written is of great sentimental value to you, but it’s time for me to return to what I was called to do. I have exposed the nature of the deception you hold and have witnessed to the truth. That is all I’m asked to do. What you do with this information is up to you.

I am certain that there are people in the Forum who have the time and would be interested in reading what you have shared. I am not one of them, however. That is not my gift or part of the mission I was called to undertake. I tried twice to read this, but was unable. Sorry that I couldn’t be of more help. I rely on thinking, not on feelings, and so I don’t have the capacity to relate. I pray that you share these experiences and thoughts with those with the proper gifts and understanding. And if you choose not to do this, then I pray that you continue to read Yada Yahweh. God’s words are sufficiently convincing.

Yada

Quote:
The divine revelation of Jesus to me happened oneday (while I was an unbeliever) while I was feeling sorry for myself. I was deeply depressed having felt abandoned by all my friends after having done alot good for them. This was when I first heard the Holy Spirit speak to me saying, "What about JESUS? He did alot of good and was abandoned by everyone and crucified." This filled me with great sadness and remorse for even I had been guilty of abandoning this man who I had once felt was the most beautiful man ever born into this world. This caused me to jump into my car and drive over to my Mum's house and when I arrived, with many tears I wailed and said to her, "You have been my best friend, the only person who knows everything about me. I hope I come to know Jesus before you die for I don't know how I will survive without you." It was only a few days later that I returned to my Mum with tears of great relief and joy and said, "Jesus must have heard my plea and known that I was sincere because He came Mum, and He came quickly."

The illness I had suffered as a child had changed from a physical experience into a spiritual experience, that is in dreams that felt exactly the same as the physical illness. The only difference was that a dream prevented me from being able to reach the security of my Mum's arms efore falling unconscious, as I had always done as a child. It was only after being given the gift of the Holy Spirit that I found the courage to read the Bible and in doing so I found my illness recorded in the gospels:

And one of the multitude answered and said, Master, I have brought unto thee my son, which hath a dumb spirit; And wheresoever he taketh him, he teareth him: and he foameth, and gnasheth with his teeth, and pineth away: and I spake to thy disciples that they should cast him out; and they could not. He answereth him, and saith, O faithless generation, how long shall I be with you? how long shall I suffer you? bring him unto me. And they brought him unto him: and when he saw him, straightway the spirit tore him; and he fell on the ground, and wallowed foaming. And he asked his father, How long is it ago since this came unto him? And he said, Of a child. And ofttimes it hath cast him into the fire, and into the waters, to destroy him: but if thou canst do any thing, have compassion on us, and help us. Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth. And straightway the father of the child cried out, and said with tears, Lord, I believe; help thou mine unbelief. When Jesus saw that the people came running together, he rebuked the foul spirit, saying unto him, Thou dumb and deaf spirit, I charge thee, come out of him, and enter no more into him. And the spirit cried, and rent him sore, and came out of him: and he was as one dead; insomuch that many said, He is dead. But Jesus took him by the hand, and lifted him up; and he arose. And when he was come into the house, his disciples asked him privately, Why could not we cast him out? And he said unto them, This kind can come forth by nothing, but by prayer and fasting. Mar 9:17-29 (also in Mat 17:14-21 and Luk 9:38-42)

(Sorry about the translation)

The reason I bolded those particular words in the above verse is because in my lifetime I have had many christians from all different denominations try to cast the demon or devil out of me but they were unable to. It was their failure that ultimately made me feel rejected by God hence the reason why I would have never called on the name of Jesus if I had not been shown mercy and given that revelation encouraging me to do so. Notice my immediate reaction to this revelation was not to call out to Jesus but to run to my Mum and say what I said to her. It reveals the fact that I had no reason to trust that He would actually answer my prayer if I called upon His name. I mean why would He? He had never answered any of my prayers as a child and I wasn't about to take the chance just to have Him reinforce my sense of rejection. I could not have beared that. I felt so worthless at that point in my life I couldn't even lift my head to Him in prayer. But thankfully He understood all this and felt compassion for me, and granted me a response to the prayer of my broken heart spoken to my Mum.

I recently joined a Bible Discussion forum on the internet and had one person who wasn't happy that I didn't attend a church and tried to suggest that my healing was just further satanic deception to make me think I was a christian for the sole purpose of keeping me out of the church. So that when I die I find myself burning in hell for not knowing the difference. Thankfully, I was already accustomed to such a brutality of words from christians that I was able to say, "Forgive Him Father for He knows not what He says" and then was able to respond to Him in love and concern for his own salvation. One point that felt very important to stress to Him (and others at this forum) was that this was bordering on (if not actual) blasheming of the Holy Spirit and no different to the accusations by the Pharisees when they said of Jesus:

And the scribes which came down from Jerusalem said, He hath Beelzebub, and by the prince of the devils casteth he out devils. Mar 3:22

To this Jesus replied:

And he called them unto him, and said unto them in parables, How can Satan cast out Satan? And if a kingdom be divided against itself, that kingdom cannot stand. And if a house be divided against itself, that house cannot stand. And if Satan rise up against himself, and be divided, he cannot stand, but hath an end. No man can enter into a strong man's house, and spoil his goods, except he will first bind the strong man; and then he will spoil his house. Verily I say unto you, All sins shall be forgiven unto the sons of men, and blasphemies wherewith soever they shall blaspheme: But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal damnation: Because they said, He hath an unclean spirit. Mar 3:23-30

After becoming a christian my Mum told me about an experience that she had one time (when I was a child) while I was having a seizure in her arms. In an attempt to settle her nerves she began singing this song:

In the name of Jesus, In the name of Jesus we have the victory.
In the name of Jesus, In the name of Jesus demons will have to flee.

It was as she sang the words "demons will have to flee" that she heard a huge thump on the ceiling. In her words she said "it was like a huge hand had punched the ceiling". It absolutely terrified her but from that moment on, whenever I would have a seizure she would say to me, "CALL OUT TO JESUS, SUZ, CALL OUT JESUS." Although I prayed to Jesus (in a Catholic corrupted style) when I felt okay, I never did call out to Jesus during a seizure because all that mattered to me at that point was getting to the safety of my Mum's arms before I fell unconscious. My greatest fear was facing this torment alone. That's why I now know that the nightmares were a blessing in disguise. By taking away my ability to get to my Mum I was only left with one choice, and that was to suffer in silence (as I did for many years) or call out to Jesus. And in my nightmares (with His revelation and empowerment) I did indeed call on the name of Jesus and He saved me and those demons that used to manifest themselves in my dreams and scare me half to death, fled away in fear.

Because of all this, I love the name of Jesus with my whole heart.

That doesn't mean to say that I don't believe that the name of Yahushua is not valid and beautiful and the power of God to those who call upon it. It's just not the name Jesus chose to reveal Himself to me. If He did (or does) I would certainly use it. But He has made my heart content to trust and rely on the name that He has given me which leads me to conclude that He accepts it as the english version of His Hebrew name and if He doesn't, I trust and rely on HIM ALONE to reveal it to me. Can I say though, one of the many things your writings have stirred in me is the desire that if Jesus were to give me the gift of speaking and understanding another tongue and He let me choose just one language, I would choose Hebrew because your work has caused me to feel that it is the most beautiful tongue ever given to man.

I would love to be a part of the forum at your site. Thanks so much for inviting me. I just hope that members at the forum (and you) don't become offended if I use the name "Jesus" and that you won't mind me sharing (if asked) why I believe that "Jesus" is the english version of His name and is worthy of the same honour given to His Hebrew name. Something I hope you consider is the possibility that the discomfort you feel about using the well-known name of Jesus is no different to the discomfort I feel about using the name Yahushuah, as would a Maori, French or Chinese speaking person. Can you accept and respect the validity of the name of Jesus in my life as I also accept and respect the validity of the name Yahushuah in your life. No logical argument can persuade me to believe different to the witness He placed in my own life, as I am sure you wouldn't either.

Remember how I mentioned in my previous email that I was disobedient to the voice of Jesus and as a result He removed His presence from me. This was because I was being visited by Jehovah's Witnesses and Jesus had shown me in 2 dreams what their visits would accomplish and what I would suffer as a result of meeting with them. I now know that He already knew I didn't have it in me to be obedient to Him, because at that time I cared more about what people thought of me than what He thought of me. I just had no idea that the consequences of my disobedience to Him would be so painful. One of the consequences of their visits was that for several years I wasn't able to speak to Him anymore, it was like my words fell on deaf ears. I knew the reason was because sy conscience had been defiled by their clever arguments so that when I spoke to Jesus my heart was now full of doubt. They had led me to believe that by praying to the Son I was dishonouring the Father. It made a lot of sense to me at the time but from that point on when I would pray to the Father and end my prayer saying "in Jesus name" as they recommended, I couldn't help but feel that I was dishonouring Jesus and when I tried to talk to Jesus the way I had always done (like a friend) I felt I was dishonouring the Father. It's like you said in one of your writings, they convinced me that having a friendship with Jesus was disrespectful and self-aggrandizing and that I should be bowing down to the Jehovah with much trembling. No amount of desparate Bible study and having many verses up my sleeve and many tears to Jesus and the Father was able to cleanse my conscience of the thorn they had planted in me. It had to be removed by the power of the Holy Spirit and divine revelation which I had absolutely no power over. But thankfully He finally did this for me last year when I was unexpectedly visited by another Jehovah's witness couple. From the moment I opened my door and realized in much fear and trembling who they were, the Holy Spirit came upon me mightily that I was not able to do as my fear was wanting. My beloved had returned and led me through this entire experience, teaching me to speak only His words and do only what He told me to do. It was in the words He gave me to speak to them that He also cleansed my conscience. Oh how I love Jesus. I love Him so so much. Only now can I say that my heart knows that when I honour the name of the Son I am honouring the Father also, as it is written:

Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father. Php 2:9-11(Sorry, I know the translation isn't perfect)

May I also say that Yahweh is not a name that I will ever use with out divine revelation because I have been shown that Jesus (or Yahushuah) is the name of the Father and that I dishonour the Father (as well as the Son) when I call Him by any other name than the one that He has given me. As it is written:

Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: but he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also. 1Jn 2:23

The reason I felt it important to tell you all this is because of the website I was a part of for 3 years who after teaching me amazing things from the scriptures ended up revealing to me that they knew alot about the Son but they didn't have the same trust and reliance on the Son as I did. It should have been obvious to me from the beginning, but due to my sense of inferiority to them (as a babe and a woman) I dismissed my inner urgings. Eventually my inner urging was confirmed that although they gave much lip service to the name of the Son (in Hebrew) it was the name of Yahweh that they trusted to save them. As a result, a huge piece of leaven snuck right under their noses and into their bread that I was prevented from eating at their table from that day forward. I hope and pray that this does not become my experience at YadaYahweh.com.

If I have learnt anything from the the consequences I suffered for not heeding the voice of my Saviour it is this:

Thus saith the LORD; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the LORD. For he shall be like the heath in the desert, and shall not see when good cometh; but shall inhabit the parched places in the wilderness, in a salt land and not inhabited. Blessed is the man that trusteth in the LORD, and whose hope the LORD is. For he shall be as a tree planted by the waters, and that spreadeth out her roots by the river, and shall not see when heat cometh, but her leaf shall be green; and shall not be careful in the year of drought, neither shall cease from yielding fruit. Jer 17:5-8

Again I am sorry about the translation, if you can recommend me a better one I would be very thankful. I know the KJV is full of corruption and if it were not for the ability to check up the original languages in Strong's I would not use it. I am slowly making a note of all the Hebrew words you are teaching me on your website. Oh how I wish I understood Hebrew.

With much love and sincerity

"S"

"S," I forgot to share something with you. You wrote:

Quote:
“I have had previous dealings with a website (for about 3 years) and they used the Hebrew names Yahweh and Yahushua. They made it clear what they thought was the origin of the name "Jesus" so in order to be accepted by them I would use the hebrew name when I wrote to them but used the english name when I spoke to Jesus in private.“

Being accepted by men and women, or any organization, should mean nothing to you. You should care only about being accepted by Yahuweh, and then about leaning what He had to say so that you can accurately and effectively share it with others. The truth will always be unpopular. But let it be the thing which causes you to be excluded, not a deception.

Don’t change for me, for Yada Yahweh, or for anyone else but for yourself and for others who still don’t know Yahuweh. Change is the essence of renewal so long as it is about us changing to become ever more similar to Yahweh, ever more in compliance with His Word.

Yada

Quote:
Sent: Saturday, September 08, 2007 11:22 AM
To: Yada Yahweh
Subject: RE: I thank the Lord for you

Dear Yada,

In this email I have made the decision to use the Hebrew names Yahuwah and Yahushuah not as lip service to you but to make it explicitly clear to you that they are the ONE in whom I serve.

While you read this I ask that you not despise me for all my flaws as I also have not despised you for your prejudices and assumptions about me and that you remember what Nicodemus said:

Doth our law judge any man, before it hear him, and know what he does? Joh 7:51

I don’t understand why you are so preoccupied with the opinions others may or may not have of you. This discussion has not been about you, but instead about right and wrong, about evidence and reason. Personally, I have no opinion regarding you, and even if I did, it would be meaningless.

My responsibility is to point out errors and to witness to the truth. Your responsibility is to examine the evidence and render a rational decision. I told you that God’s name is Yahweh, not Lord, and that the Messiyah’s name is Yahushua, not Jesus Christ, not in any language.

But when you use the phrase “I ask that you not despise me,” you are telling me that you have personalized a discussion regarding facts and reason. In so doing, you moot any ability I might otherwise have to be of any value to you. I am not a psychologist and I don’t have any gifts related to emotional status.

Quote:
I also ask that you not despise the fact that I am mostly dependent on English speaking Bible’s to express myself and that you not despise my inability to quote scripture with Hebrew or Greek perfection. For even in the English Bible’s many of us like dogs have eaten the crumbs that have fallen from their Master’s table. Yahushuah does not despise and chasten us for it but instead He says:

O woman, great is your faith(trust).Mat 15:28

I ask that you not let your superior knowledge and intellect prevent you from actually hearing what I am saying. Something IN YOU led you to presume and assume things about me that are simply untrue. Whether it was your intellect or your EMOTIONAL reaction to your intellect, you be the judge.

I’m sorry, but your desire to make this discussion about what you think I think about you, or about why you think I was unable to read your long letter, precludes me from being of any further assistance. Hopefully you will find someone with the knowledge, patience, and gifts to be of help. I am not that person.

For your edification, I used the term “feel” in my response to you because you used it as your justification for calling Yahushua “Jesus.” Feeling is an emotional, not cerebral term. So, I simply based my response on your confession. If you are not basing your conclusions on emotional feelings, if you don’t like your evaluations being called “emotional,” then don’t introduce your primary justification saying that they are.

Yada

If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
You can download the free software here.
Hope to see everyone on Paltalk!
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!
Offline shohn  
#2 Posted : Monday, September 10, 2007 2:37:27 PM(UTC)
shohn

I think I read somewhere that love is the greatest and that without it knowledge is useless. Was that just another mistranslation or something Yah'shua never said or am I just missing the context again?
--
Shohn of Texas
Offline Sator  
#3 Posted : Monday, September 10, 2007 8:14:00 PM(UTC)
Sator

here ya go :)

1 Corinthians 13

1 Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I have become sounding brass or a clanging cymbal. 2 And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. 3 And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned,[a] but have not love, it profits me nothing.

sator
Offline Icy  
#4 Posted : Monday, September 17, 2007 8:40:19 AM(UTC)
Icy
Man

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
What sort of love are we talking about here? Love of YHWH or love of man, and how is that love defined? One could argue that if you love YHWH then you would not tolerate or put up with anything that goes against his word, but if you love humans instead, then you would acknowledge their false or errent beliefs and accept them, or at least not refute them or rebuke them because you "love" them and don't want to upset their world or cause them strees. I think this is the way Yada looks at it, he loves YHWH not man.

You could even say that you do love humans and that is exactly why you rebuke them and refute what they say, because you want them to know the truth and come to know and love YHWH. The world may not see this as loving, but that is exactly what it is. A loving parent will discipline their child and show the the right way of things. An unloving parent would let their child do what they wish. So, though the world might see it as being confrontational, uncaring, and unloving when someone is intolerant of another's beliefs they are really showing a lot of love because they care about that person's spiritual well being and don't care about what other's think of themselves.

So, what sort of love do you think 1 Corinthians 13 is talking about?
Offline Icy  
#5 Posted : Tuesday, September 18, 2007 3:20:58 AM(UTC)
Icy
Man

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Thanks for the verses Swalchy. I knew they were there, I just didn't know which ones. And, bad me, I'm on here at work, so I don't have time to look them up.