logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline TruthBKnown  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, January 13, 2010 3:41:56 PM(UTC)
TruthBKnown

I have been hitting your site for years now... great work! I always think of the scripture where Yahweh states "my people parish because of lack of knowledge".

News junkie here... and have followed worldwide events on a daily basis. Sometimes you want to just shake people because they are so deceived by the current religions, politicians, etc.

I came across this information in a different forum and found it compelling. Here are the links to the articles. Was hoping someone would verify this information, because it coincides with scripture perfectly.

My cousin stated she would not even consider looking at it because it depicts astrology. I am like NO it is a study of constellations, and my argument is:

Genesis 1:14
And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:

Jeremiah 10:2
Thus saith the LORD, Learn not the way of the heathen, and be not dismayed at the signs of heaven; for the heathen are dismayed at them.

Luke 21:25
"There will be signs in the sun, moon and stars. On the earth, nations will be in anguish and perplexity at the roaring and tossing of the sea..."

anyway... here are the links. Lets discuss this.... anyone?

http://www.fivedoves.com...s/dec2009/kevinh1212.htm

http://www.fivedoves.com...s/dec2009/kevinh1214.htm

Edited by moderator Thursday, January 14, 2010 3:21:28 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Isaiah 65:17
For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.
Offline Matthew  
#2 Posted : Thursday, January 14, 2010 12:31:06 AM(UTC)
Matthew
Man

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
I was enjoying it until he mentioned Obama as the Anti-Christ. Even though I also enjoy the Bethlehem Star findings they're too obsessed with the Gregorian calendar, hence why they focus on Christmas Day (the day of the unconquerable sun), as opposed to being focused on the Scriptural calendar (i.e. Yahweh's return in 2033) and the 7 Called-Out Miqra (Feasts), and how they relate to God's timeline of events.

Edit:

Welcome to the forum TruthBKnown, and I hope you enjoy the ride ;)

Edited by moderator Thursday, January 14, 2010 3:22:18 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline RidesWithYah  
#3 Posted : Thursday, January 14, 2010 1:03:39 PM(UTC)
RidesWithYah

Truth, check out THIS

I think you'll like it!
(Some familiarity with the Miqra, Yahweh's Holy Days, will be helpful in appreciating this one.)
Offline TruthBKnown  
#4 Posted : Saturday, January 16, 2010 6:23:49 PM(UTC)
TruthBKnown

Thank you for responding ;) Did you actually take into context that article? I have always been fascinated by the woman covered in the sun... always thought it might be something simple.. like freckles..lol. I always wondered too... why women were so "down-played" in the "holy bible". I am still trying to figure that one out, as women... well.. we are the vessel.. that carries life. hmmm... Did mankinds ego get in the way when translatiing? maybe not..

2nd post.. I have not had time to digest what your site is about yet.. but it is definitely in my bookmarks!

Luv this site...

Love and Light!

Me

Edited by moderator Sunday, January 17, 2010 4:33:25 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Isaiah 65:17
For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.
Offline Matthew  
#5 Posted : Sunday, January 17, 2010 3:29:53 AM(UTC)
Matthew
Man

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
TruthBKnown wrote:
Did mankinds ego get in the
way when translatiing? maybe not..

TBK, this forum was created based upon the works of Crain Winn (Prophet of Doom and Yada Yahweh) and Ken Power (Future History and The Owner's Manual), together they have written In the Company of Good and Evil and Tea With Terrorists. Yada Yahweh does excellent work on uncovering man's corruption of Scripture, and boy are there a lot.