logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline jojocc  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, November 10, 2009 7:45:13 PM(UTC)
jojocc

Hello all,

I have been away from the forum for about a year, during this time, I have lost two jobs due to what has now been diagnosed as fibromyalgia. I'm sure that some of you may have come across this 'syndrome' and its effects, which can be incredibly debilitating.

Now, I don't react very well to being ill, I tend to get very antsy about not being able to do the things that I know I should be able to do. So rather than just beleiving all the people who keep telling me that this is a psychological condition and that if I take anti-depressants I'll be ok, I put on my glasses and started doing some research. What I have found is terrifying...

Fibromyalgia, along with many cases of MS,ME, lupus, ADD, ADHD, CF and many other related ilnesses/conditions (including the all illusive Gulf War Syndrome) appear to mimic the symptoms/ be linked to either aspartame poisoning or to chronic flouride poisoning.

See following articles to get you started:

http://www.earthclinic.c.../fibromyalgia.html#cause

http://www.fms-sas.co.uk/fmsaspart.html

http://www.fluoridealert.org/f-sources.htm

I think that it may be that we have missed the illnesses that are going to kill most of the population, although these condidtions are not described as terminal, only chronic, most of the people who suffer from any of the above are on a cocktail of drugs (including speed in the form of ritalin) which will be even more damaging to thier health.

If these conditions do not kill (quickly), the resulting psychological problems can be overwhelming. Not the least is that they become much more malleable, not having the energy or the ability to think clearly enough to resist.

It is quite phonemenal how well we are being duped, if bread and circuses don't work - lest hit 'em through their diet and water supply - sounds a bit hollywood eh!

Offline bitnet  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, November 11, 2009 11:44:42 PM(UTC)
bitnet

Shalom,

Hey Jojo, glad to hear from you again! It's been too long hearing from my fav friend in Israel. About your condition of which I had no idea before this post, I have been trying to alert people around me for the past 10 years about subversive environmental pollution and its' sinister link to debilitating and dangerous diseases. Auto-immune diseases are the bane of humans worldwide and it is because of a caustic mix of chemicals that we land up with such degenerative conditions. There are basically two things to do: avoid potentially toxic chemicals and consume supplements. Of course other steps include a better diet, sleep and exercise. I wish that I can share this with all my brothers and sisters here as I want each one of us in Yahweh's Family to be at the peak of health so that we may be of service to each other and those around us. I feel for Yada and KP when I hear about the health problems in their families and I empathise with you, Jojo. I wish I can share everything I know to help you all out. I know a person -- an Australian -- who almost died several times in the hospital because of lupus. However, she pulled through when she resolved to reduce meds and take the right supplements. The health conditions are not irreversible! Please continue to seek enlightenment in this area and I will assist where possible. We do not have to perish for a lack of knowledge because the information is at hand! We do not have to go the way of the dodo because of the invisible powers that be wish it so!
The reverence of Yahweh is the beginning of Wisdom.
Offline Juski  
#3 Posted : Saturday, November 14, 2009 8:14:48 PM(UTC)
Juski

Thanks for that Jo, really interesting. I've got a couple of friends with fibro and I had CF a few years back. Strangely for all 3 of us our symptoms diminished when pregnant and breastfeeding. Maybe it was the hormonal changes or maybe we were just more careful about what we were putting into our bodies. Hope you find health again soon.

Ju