logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Yada  
#1 Posted : Saturday, April 18, 2009 4:54:24 AM(UTC)
Yada

How about a thread devoted to any and all occurrences that might be members considered "birth pangs" mentioned in Scripture?

Here a couple of articles from CNN along the line of "wars and rumors of wars":

and:

Quote:
North Korea: Sanctions a declaration of war
North Korea said today it will view as a "declaration of war" any sanctions or pressure applied against it after its rocket launch earlier this month. In an announcement on state-run television, the country said it was ready to step up efforts to develop nuclear weapons and poised for a military response to any moves against it. full story

Edited by user Saturday, April 18, 2009 7:20:55 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Yada attached the following image(s):
soldier.afp.jpg
If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
You can download the free software here.
Hope to see everyone on Paltalk!
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!
Offline Yada  
#2 Posted : Thursday, April 23, 2009 2:14:34 PM(UTC)
Yada

From CNN:

Yada attached the following image(s):
art.pigs.gi.jpg
If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
You can download the free software here.
Hope to see everyone on Paltalk!
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!
Offline In His Name  
#3 Posted : Saturday, April 25, 2009 5:10:49 AM(UTC)
In His Name

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Quote:
Swine Flu May Be Named Event of ‘International Concern’ by WHO

By Jason Gale
Bloomberg.com

April 25 (Bloomberg) -- The World Health Organization is set to declare the deadly swine flu virus outbreak in Mexico and the U.S. a global concern, potentially prompting travel restrictions, said a person familiar with the matter.

An emergency committee of the WHO in Geneva will declare the outbreak “a public health event of international concern” in a 4 p.m. teleconference today, said the person, who spoke on condition of anonymity because the meeting is confidential. In response, WHO Director-General Margaret Chan may raise the level of pandemic alert, which could lead to travel restrictions aimed at curbing the disease’s spread.

because:
-possible outbreak at NY Prep school
-60 dead in Mexico City
-nearly 1000 suspected cases
“Because he clings to Me, is joined to Me, loves and delights in Me, desires Me, therefore I will deliver him, carry him safely away, cause him to escape from harm making him inaccessible and strong, and delivering him safely to heaven, because he has known, observed, cared for, recognized, instructed and advised others to use, designated, acknowledged, discerned, answered in, My name, authority, character, report, mark, and nature." Psalm 91:14
Offline In His Name  
#4 Posted : Saturday, April 25, 2009 5:22:17 AM(UTC)
In His Name

AND Other viruses:

Quote:
Conficker virus begins to attack PCs: experts
Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:32pm EDT

By Jim Finkle

BOSTON (Reuters) - A malicious software program known as Conficker that many feared would wreak havoc on April 1 is slowly being activated, weeks after being dismissed as a false alarm, security experts said.

Conficker, also known as Downadup or Kido, is quietly turning thousands of personal computers into servers of e-mail spam and installing spyware, they said.

The worm started spreading late last year, infecting millions of computers and turning them into "slaves" that respond to commands sent from a remote server that effectively controls an army of computers known as a botnet.

"Expect this to be long-term, slowly changing," he said of the worm. "It's not going to be fast, aggressive."

"This is probably one of the most sophisticated botnets on the planet. The guys behind this are very professional. They absolutely know what they are doing," said Paul Ferguson, a senior researcher with Trend Micro Inc, the world's third-largest security software maker.
“Because he clings to Me, is joined to Me, loves and delights in Me, desires Me, therefore I will deliver him, carry him safely away, cause him to escape from harm making him inaccessible and strong, and delivering him safely to heaven, because he has known, observed, cared for, recognized, instructed and advised others to use, designated, acknowledged, discerned, answered in, My name, authority, character, report, mark, and nature." Psalm 91:14
Offline In His Name  
#5 Posted : Tuesday, May 5, 2009 11:21:33 AM(UTC)
In His Name

Could this be a precursor to the 7 year treaty and official division of Israel? Read further to see that while it protects some land, this fence effectively gives some Jewish land to the Palestinians.

Quote:
FROM WND'S JERUSALEM BUREAU
Shock find: Netanyahu dividing Jerusalem
Quietly building barrier blocking Jewish neighborhood from capital city
Posted: May 04, 2009
9:47 pm Eastern

By Aaron Klein
© 2009 WorldNetDaily

UserPostedImage

Barrier under construction this week (WND photo)

JERUSALEM – The Israeli government quietly has begun constructing the country's security barrier along a controversial route that will effectively block off Jewish property and an important Jewish neighborhood from the rest of Jerusalem, WND has learned.

The scenario will likely be surprising to political observers here. During his candidacy, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu spoke about the importance of maintaining and developing a Jerusalem region called E1, specifically the Jewish neighborhood of Maale Adumim in eastern Jerusalem. The Palestinians want that area as part of a state.

The new barrier route, however, will essentially isolate the so-called Palestinian side of Maale Adumim, as well cordon off local Jewish property.
Offline In His Name  
#6 Posted : Friday, May 22, 2009 7:16:03 AM(UTC)
In His Name

Quote:
Netanyahu says all Jerusalem to remain Israeli
Makes comments after his forces destroy West Bank settlement outpost
UserPostedImage
Image: Israeli Jewish settler
An Israeli Jewish settler prays among structures demolished earlier by Israeli troops in the West Bank outpost of Maoz Esther, a hilltop site northeast of Ramallah, on Thursday.

Sebastian Scheiner / AP
updated 2:50 p.m. CT, Thurs., May 21, 2009

JERUSALEM - Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu insisted Thursday that all of Jerusalem will always remain under Israeli sovereignty, taking a hard line on a key Israeli-Palestinian peace issue just hours after his forces removed an unauthorized settlement outpost in the West Bank.

So they are going to keep all of Jerusalem and put a fence through the middle??
Offline In His Name  
#7 Posted : Sunday, May 31, 2009 9:10:11 AM(UTC)
In His Name

And in this corner:
Quote:

WND Exclusive FROM WND'S JERSALEM, BUREAU
Obama promises Arabs Jerusalem will be theirs
Official: President said Palestinian state with holy city capital 'in American interest'
Posted: May 30, 2009
5:39 pm Eastern

By Aaron Klein
© 2009 WorldNetDaily

UserPostedImage
Jerusalem

JERUSALEM – President Obama and his administration
told Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas during a meeting last week the U.S. foresees the creation of a Palestinian state with Jerusalem as its capital, according to a top PA official speaking to WND.

"The American administration was very friendly to the position of the PA," said Nimer Hamad, Abbas' senior political adviser.

"Abu Mazen (Abbas) heard from Obama and his administration in a very categorical way that a Palestinian state with Jerusalem as its capital is in the American national and security interest," Hamad said.

Something tells me this won't go over well....
Offline Matthew  
#8 Posted : Sunday, May 31, 2009 4:19:50 PM(UTC)
Matthew
Man

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
In His Name wrote:
Something tells me this won't go over well....

I wonder how many American cities Yah will give over for destruction as a means for recompense?
Offline bitnet  
#9 Posted : Sunday, May 31, 2009 7:58:13 PM(UTC)
bitnet

Shalom,

These are dire events and I am afraid that the wrath of Yahweh shall be so severe that it shall impact my brethren in the USA and UK. Novertheless, I am confident that He shall protect those whom He cares for and as such there really is nothing to worry about. However, I now see the destruction of several major US cities by natural causes, so called acts of God, and the permanent decline of the USA is now set in motion as the nation will be bankrupted trying to save itself from these disasters. And when the evil horde strikes with WMD, the country will be in its death throes and lash out causing even more serious repercussions throughout the world. Dance with the devil in the light of a pale green moon and you pay the price!
The reverence of Yahweh is the beginning of Wisdom.
Offline Matthew  
#10 Posted : Monday, June 1, 2009 3:32:00 AM(UTC)
Matthew
Man

How reliable is that article by WND concerning Obama promising Jerusalem to Palestine? There seems to be no other news websites covering this story.

EDIT:

The only thing I notice Obama saying was that it would be in the best interests of Israel, Palestine and the States to show their commitment to the two-state solution proposed by Bush's Roadmap to Peace.
Offline In His Name  
#11 Posted : Monday, June 1, 2009 1:59:21 PM(UTC)
In His Name

Matthew wrote:
How reliable is that article by WND concerning Obama promising Jerusalem to Palestine? There seems to be no other news websites covering this story.

EDIT:

The only thing I notice Obama saying was that it would be in the best interests of Israel, Palestine and the States to show their commitment to the two-state solution proposed by Bush's Roadmap to Peace.

Can't verify the accuracy of the story, it was an exclusive, not reported from other media.

I have had a WND story go bad on me, but that was by a commentator, not a journalist. Aaron Klein seems to be pretty reliable, his articles are often carried in YNetNews and the New York Sun and is also a columnist for the Jewish Press.

WND also tend to sensationalize their headlines, so you have to dig a little to make sure the story really does fit.
Offline In His Name  
#12 Posted : Monday, June 15, 2009 5:46:58 PM(UTC)
In His Name

I can't really call this a 'birth pang', maybe a birth announcement?

Quote:

Phoenix crop circle may predict end of the world
Crop circle experts believe the latest pattern to be discovered, a phoenix rising from the flames in Wiltshire, may give a warning about the end of the world.
Published: 12:21PM BST 15 Jun 2009 - Telegragh.co.uk

UserPostedImage
Phoenix crop circle: Phoenix crop circle may predict end of the world
The 400-foot design was discovered in a barley field in Yatesbury near Devizes Photo: M & Y PORTSMOUTH

The 400-foot design was discovered in a barley field in Yatesbury near Devizes and depicts the mythical phoenix reborn as it rises from the ashes.

Investigators claim more formations are referencing the possibility of a cataclysmic event occurring on December 21, 2012, which coincides with the end of the ancient Mayan calendar.

The Mayan's believed civilisation exists within a series earth cycles of 144,000 days each with the 13th expiring in December 2012, resulting in Armageddon.

Crop circle enthusiast Karen Alexander, from Gosport, Hants, said: "The phoenix is a mythical creature which symbolises rebirth and a new era in many cultures across the world.

"Within the crop circle community many believe the designs are constantly referring to December 21 and its aftermath.

"This could be interpreted as the human race or earth rising again after a monumental event.

"The patterns are becoming more intricate with every find and it is exciting to think how they are going to evolve by the time we get to 2012."

Recent crop circles have included giant jelly-fish and one image discovered in Wiltshire in June which experts dubbed the most 'mind boggling' they had ever come across.

The formation, measuring 150ft in diameter, is apparently a coded image representing the first 10 digits, 3.141592654, of pi.

There is a crop circle community?

Maybe the Mayan's didn't die... they immigrated to the UK to make crop circles in barley fields!!
Offline edStueart  
#13 Posted : Tuesday, June 16, 2009 10:11:20 AM(UTC)
edStueart

Freak Beijing storm turns day into night

UserPostedImage

Quote:
China correspondent Stephen McDonell and ABC cameraman Rob Hill saw day turn into night as a freak storm swept across the capital Beijing today.

"It was pitch black outside and you could see people looking out from the office towers across the road from us," McDonell said.

"In a couple of the photos you can see a clock in the distance showing it was around 11:30 am local time."

The storms were expected to affect western and northern Xinjiang, most part of Inner Mongolia, north-east China and north China.

Today's extreme weather follows yesterday's hail storms across eastern China's Anhui province, which killed 14 people and injured more than 180, AFP reports.

Anhui's Civil Affairs Bureau said that more than 10,000 people were evacuated and nearly 9,700 houses collapsed in yesterday's severe storm.

Anhui was struck by hail and winds of up to 104 kilometres per hour, causing $82 million worth of damage.

A similar hail storm struck the region in the first week of June, killing 23 people and injuring more than 200.

Officials have warned residents that more dangerous weather could follow.

Hmmmmm, pitch black skies in the middle of the day. Haven't I heard about something like this before?
"You shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free."
But first, it will piss you off!
Offline Matthew  
#14 Posted : Monday, August 24, 2009 10:37:09 AM(UTC)
Matthew
Man

From BBC:

Quote:
A storm brews over food, water & power
Monday, 24 August 2009

As the world's population grows, competition for food, water and energy will increase. Food prices will rise, more people will go hungry, and migrants will flee the worst-affected regions.

That's the simple idea at the heart of the warning from John Beddington, the UK government's chief scientific adviser, of a possible crisis in 2030.

Specifically, he points to research indicating that by 2030 "a whole series of events come together":

The world's population will rise from 6bn to 8bn (33%)
Demand for food will increase by 50%
Demand for water will increase by 30%
Demand for energy will increase by 50%

He foresees each problem combining to create a "perfect storm" in which the whole is bigger, and more serious, than the sum of its parts.

One side caption reads:

Quote:
PERFECT STORM 2030

On Monday BBC correspondents report on the problems identified by UK chief scientist John Beddington, in his forecast of a "perfect storm" of food, water and energy shortages in 2030. On Tuesday they address the implications, and possible solutions.

I wonder if they are taking into consideration the "series of events" Scripture speaks of, that of nuclear war, an ocean-based volcanic eruption and the Apophis asteroid?