logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline FF  
#1 Posted : Friday, June 22, 2007 6:09:56 PM(UTC)
FF
Man

If Salvation is as simple as saying I DO to Yahweh or Yahshua is that like saying Jesus come into my heart???

FF
FF
Offline visitor  
#2 Posted : Saturday, June 23, 2007 6:30:50 PM(UTC)
visitor

I took this from: Chapter X - Choice

To quote:

Quote:
Thirty years ago I was confronted with some of the prophecies revealed in Yada Yahweh. I came to the only rational conclusion possible: the prophets knew the future because they spoke for God. So I did what I encourage you to do. I prayed: "Yahuweh, I’m a sinner. Thank you for sacrificing yourself so that I might know you. I accept your gift of eternal life. Thanks for forgiving me. Please reveal yourself to me through your Scriptures and your Spirit so that I might come to know and serve you better."

Then, just as He promised, His Spirit entered me. He changed me. He did not make me perfect (although I am in his eyes); He made me better. I began to read the Word and His words pierced my soul, they leapt off the page and into my mind and heart. I speak to you today as His son, as a child born from above in His image.

May you come to know the Way, the Truth, and the Life, and through this knowledge, become a member of Yahuweh’s eternal family...

You can find the complete chapter here:
http://yadayahweh.com/Ya...he_Last_Days_Choice.YHWH
Offline visitor  
#3 Posted : Saturday, June 23, 2007 6:36:07 PM(UTC)
visitor

One additional quote that is pertinent, this time taken from: Prophet of Doom - Epilogue: What are you going to do?

To quote:

Quote:
Therefore, according to the Bible, there is no day of judgment for those washed by Yahshua’s blood. There are no rituals that earn passage on his bridge - one built entirely out of the timbers upon which He hung. There are no taxes, no tolls, no devotional obligations, no pilgrimages, or prayer performances. Your salvation isn't dependent upon the submission to, or acknowledgement of, any prophet. Fear and fighting have no role. A simple "I do" will suffice. Yahshua said, "I am the way the truth and the life; no one comes to the Father but by me." He sacrificed himself so that your sins would all be forgiven, abrogated, in Islamic parlance. His blood on the cross of history, at the crossroads of civilization, frees you to enter a personal and eternal relationship with Yahweh in paradise.

To cross that bridge, you don't need to get on your knees, close your eyes, bring your hands together, bow your head, or face Jerusalem. You do, however, need to make a choice.

You can find the complete chapter here:
http://www.prophetofdoom...t_of_Doom_Epilogue.Islam

Edited by user Saturday, June 23, 2007 9:47:56 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Tiffany  
#4 Posted : Saturday, June 23, 2007 9:22:36 PM(UTC)
Tiffany
Woman

If you know the truth, it seems to me that the truth will set you free. Part of knowing the name Yahshua is using it; the other part is loving it and loving truth enough to stand up for it. I want to use his name and follow after him in all things. Below is a part I found important:

"Taruw’ah – Shout for Joy" chapter. Take notice of #3.

Quote:
Members of Yahweh’s family:

1. Form a relationship with Yahweh. They choose to associate with God. Man
was created for this purpose and is rewarded for this choice.
2. They serve God. Those who are invited to live in Yahweh’s home render
assistance, fulfilling their roles in the family.
3. They love Yahweh’s personal name. More than just knowing it, they adore it,
exuding affection, and considering Yahweh to be their friend and father.

4. They were, are, and will be engaged in Yahweh’s business, which is exposing
and condemning lies, witnessing to the truth, and announcing the plan of
salvation. Those who know, do.
5. They observe the Sabbath. They understand how Yahweh’s plan of salvation
and prophetic timeline are encapsulated in this set apart day for reverence.
6. They are assionate about the Covenant. They are empowered by the promises
of abundant life and familial relationship with Yahweh which permeate the Word.

The above list seems like a checklist to me, do I do all the things above? I am working on it!

Edited by user Wednesday, June 27, 2007 1:29:59 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline YY  
#5 Posted : Tuesday, June 26, 2007 5:40:10 AM(UTC)
YY
Man

The answer to this question is simple and yet profound. It is true that all Yahweh asks of us is to accept His offer of redemption and adoption. But to do this, one first has to have a resonably good idea of who is making the offer and of its terms. The gift isn't from "Jesus" and there is far more to it than inviting a misnamed spirit into one's heart. Ultimately, salvation comes down to reliance and reliance is based upon trust. One cannot trust that which they do not know.

The problem with the "born again" folks is that their God and their testimony don't match Yahweh and His plan. So, who is it that they are inviting into their lives?

YY
Offline Jeannie  
#6 Posted : Thursday, June 28, 2007 10:50:10 AM(UTC)
Jeannie
Woman

And once you know His plan all the pieces fall into place!!! I wonder sometimes what it was I was thinking!!! I'm really not that stupid but I sure feel like it after you get it!! ha...Tiffany, I like that check list too and have it printed out as a quick reference.
Jeannie
Offline bitnet  
#7 Posted : Friday, January 4, 2008 5:10:56 AM(UTC)
bitnet

I may be late to the party here but I can definitely concur with the checklist in "Taruw’ah – Shout for Joy". It is what I used to find my way here! The Set-Apart Spirit came into my life and showed me the way to Yahweh via this website because I was searching and am willing to change. I am far from being perfect and that is why I know I need Yahshua. At first I was so engrossed in the books on YY that I wondered how to meet the people behind it as they are Family to me. Then when I noticed the Forum -- Hooray! So, is it as simple as saying "I do"? Takes a little more than that I'm afraid. The evangelicals who approach people on their death beds and claim that a few words of acknowledgement will save them are not doing Truth any justice or the recipient any favours. It seems that you may live a life of wickedness and then profess in your dying breath to enjoy the promises of heaven. Is that really fair, especially if there is no real repentance? Most Christians will immediately quote the mercy given to the thief on Golgotha, but I think there is a lot more to that story than a simple profession/confession.
The reverence of Yahweh is the beginning of Wisdom.
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#8 Posted : Friday, January 4, 2008 7:23:35 AM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
the best thing about the checklist - is once you honestly tick item one, the rest of it is kinda natural lol
Signature Updated! Woo that was old...
Offline bitnet  
#9 Posted : Friday, January 4, 2008 8:58:35 PM(UTC)
bitnet

Thanks, Robski. Maybe this should a simple "creed" of sorts... Hahaha! But regarding the repentance part, I think you guys understand what I mean. I'm not legalistic and I certainly don't mean that we have to be saved by a show of works. On the contrary, we show our beliefs and appreciation of our acceptance into His Family through the observances of His commandments. Isn't that simple enough for the others?
Offline galatian35  
#10 Posted : Wednesday, January 30, 2008 6:06:33 PM(UTC)
galatian35

FF wrote:
If Salvation is as simple as saying I DO to Yahweh or Yahshua is that like saying Jesus come into my heart???

FF
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#11 Posted : Wednesday, January 30, 2008 10:05:18 PM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
FF wrote:

FF

Well that's how it started for me 19 years ago, so I don't doubt the fact that Yah knows you are seeking Him, but to saying any line is irrelevant, weather its I do or come into my heart, Jesus, Yahweh or Yahushua...

Its where you are with Him that counts. Obviously the words you say at that time and on that decision point can be whatever you make them, its not a formula. personally I said Jesus, I know from that point on my life was different - but I also know that it started our relationship. I didn't know what I know now, but I do know I had relationship with Him.

As I see it now in hindsight, religion beguiled me, the relationship was pure and real all the way though, but religion became a stumbling block as to say. It stopped me from getting to know Him more.

Now I realise that you don't "have to be a Christian to be saved", that Church inst right - and all that matters to Him is what He says.
Signature Updated! Woo that was old...
Offline gammafighter  
#12 Posted : Thursday, January 31, 2008 8:35:52 AM(UTC)
gammafighter
Man

Quote:
Members of Yahweh’s family:

1. Form a relationship with Yahweh. They choose to associate with God. Man
was created for this purpose and is rewarded for this choice.
2. They serve God. Those who are invited to live in Yahweh’s home render
assistance, fulfilling their roles in the family.
3. They love Yahweh’s personal name. More than just knowing it, they adore it,
exuding affection, and considering Yahweh to be their friend and father.
4. They were, are, and will be engaged in Yahweh’s business, which is exposing
and condemning lies, witnessing to the truth, and announcing the plan of
salvation. Those who know, do.
5. They observe the Sabbath. They understand how Yahweh’s plan of salvation
and prophetic timeline are encapsulated in this set apart day for reverence.
6. They are assionate about the Covenant. They are empowered by the promises
of abundant life and familial relationship with Yahweh which permeate the Word.

Does anyone know the context of this in YY? It looks like it's saying that these are the things you have to do to get into heaven, and I don't want visitors to get mislead by that. A list of things you have to do is the exact opposite of everything else YY preaches. We have to make sure that everyone knows that faith in Yahushua Messiyah and a relationship with Yahuweh are all that matter in the end.
Offline bitnet  
#13 Posted : Friday, February 1, 2008 7:10:18 AM(UTC)
bitnet

Shabbat Shalom Everybody!

Gamma, it is true that faith in Yahushua MessiYah and a relationship with Yahweh is what really matters in the end. The only things to be duly concerned with here are: 1) when one believes Yahushua, would not one also DO what Yahushua says?, and 2) how does one have a relationship with Father Yahweh other than by DOING what He wants us to do?

Now after confessing belief in Yahushua and accepting His Sacrifice on one's behalf, a person would certainly feel indebted and tremendously appreciative. The relief is certain to bring joy because there is faith that salvation is at hand and is now possible. But before all this, the person must truly realise that he or she is under the penalty of death, and cannot walk in light with the Creator when in sin. Therefore, it is only logical that the person has to repent of the past sinful ways. Can this happen while in this mortal state? Can a person truly turn away from sin 100 per cent? Practically impossible, and that is why accepting Yahushua's Sacrifice is so important as He took the blame for us thereby redeeming us from sin.

So, if belief is all that is needed, it is to be qualified. Remember, the demons also belief that Yahweh exists but it did them no good for they do not obey Yahweh. If after repentance and conversion, a person dies suddenly before having a chance to walk in the Way, would Yahweh turn the person away? Only Yahweh knows the heart of the person and can tell if the person was truly willing. I would not dare judge the person and declare if he or she should or should not be in the Kingdom.

But I would be most suspect of a person who, after declaring that they have been saved, goes back to the old sinful ways and does not do what Yahweh says. Sure many of us converts have sinned but what differentiates us (I hope) is that we always recognise that we sinned and pray for forgiveness and strive to change our ways to be His Ways. We keep falling and we keep pleading, but hopefully we grow and learn to leave our sinful ways behind day by day and let Him live through us. We do not use the precious blood of MessiYah Yahushua to excuse a sinful lifestyle and claim "Grace excuses us all believers!" This would be exactly brother Paul warned about in his letter to the Romans!

Again, for those who have been seeking, ask yourself again what is it you seek, and see if it is not Truth about the nature of the Creator, the universe and your role in this vast space of emptiness. Your relationship with the Creator is what is important. Some readers and listeners shall be in no position to walk or do anything because of physical limitations, but it is their heart and mind that they give over to Yahweh, who in His power, mercy and compassion, shall deem what rewards are suitable in His Kingdom for them. Do we begrudge those whom Yahweh has spared and saved? Of course not! They knew what they wanted, and so does the Eternal. They knew what they could do, and so does the Eternal. Instead of being jealous, we rejoice at their salvation as it reflects greatly upon the majesty of our King.

Now, as to salvation, what is it that you think about when you hear that word? Something personal for yourself? A key to heaven? That you can be saved by the blood of our Redeemer? Yes, it is personal but you would also have to ask yourself saved FROM what and FOR what purpose! "From death" is what we all learnt and understand. Is heaven the reward? Yes, but perhaps not in the way you think or have been taught. Your salvation in this age is for a meaningful purpose, and it has to do with serving in the Kingdom of Yahweh.

Not everyone is called now because it is nigh impossible to call everyone. Nobody can truly say that Yahweh has called everyone, from times past up to this day. So did Father Yahweh create people wantonly only to save a few and discard the rest like chaff to the wind? Only those who heard and not believed, or will not believe, shall be chaff in the wind. Those who oppose Yahweh shall be destroyed. But those who are meek have not had a chance of knowing Him shall be given a chance to inherit the earth. Those who are pure in heart shall see Father Yahweh. And Scripture tells us that He is merciful to those who are poor in spirit for they shall see the Kingdom of Heaven. And we do know of many who are misled who are truly poor in spirit, meek and pure in heart. Are we to deny them the Kingdom when Yahushua openly declares this during the first sermon that He gave? Of course not! Instead, we rejoice at how Yahweh planned Salvation for as many as would want it.

So if not called, then what happens to all these people? Millions or billions of people have suffered or are now suffering in ignorance, denied the Salvation of our MessiYah by those working for the Adversary. So when do they get their real chance? If it is not to be now therefore their "chance" is not now. But for us who have been called now, this is our chance. We must grab it and not look back lest we be turned to pillars of salt. So when is their chance? Rev 20:5 states "that the rest of the dead did not live again until the thousand years were finished." Excuse me? "Live again?"

Rev 20:12 says "And I saw the dead, the small and the great, stand before God. And books were opened, and another book was opened, which is the Book of Life. And the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works." Their "works"? If they were not intentionally evil or opposing to Yahweh during their life time, they shall be resurrected and judged "according to their works." (Rev 20;13) And what is to become of them then? If they are likely to be obedient to Yahweh upon resurrection, then it would likely that they too shall be given the gift of life and changed into immortality in the New Kingdom!

Would the process be instantaneous? Probably not, because they would be raised mortal and need to be taught how to walk in Yahweh's Ways. Who shall do it? Those of us who have been called now and transfigured when Yahushua came a thousand years earlier! That is why we shall be like priests and also share His throne, to be of service to the rest of humanity at the appointed times: during the Millenium and after the Millenium. So will these meek, poor in spirit but pure in heart resurrected people die again? No, they shall be changed to be like Yahushua! They shall join us and be part of Yahweh's Family. What of the rest then?

Rev 21:8 states: "But the fearful, and the unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, will have their part in the Lake burning with fire and brimstone, which is the second death." Excuse me? "Second death?" Of course! During their life they made others miserable and cared not about anyone or anything other than themselves or their own. They probably openly defied Yahweh and hated Him or His creation, and sought for eternal carnal pleasures for themselves after exploiting the temporal creation, including other people. Would Yahweh give them eternal life then? Of course not! It is a gift, not a curse! When resurrected to a mortal state, and upon seeing Yahweh they shall probably tremble and cower, but many shall also curse Him and say that Yahweh is not their god. Some shall, after seeing their fate, fall faint after realising that their evil ways had condemned them to the burning pit of dissipation. They shall ask for a drop of water but the chasm cannot be crossed.

So now that we have this scenario, let's look back a little and see how man behaves before the Great White Throne Judgement. During the Millenium, we shall be working with Yahushua to put the world back together again. We shall teach people and help them understand The Way. Over the course of the thousand years, everyone shall know Yahweh and the state of the earth after 999 years shall be close to utopia. So, will everyone in the last generation be saved what with Yahushua on the throne, and the first harvest serving with Him together with the angels?

Sadly, Scripture says:
(Rev 20:7) And when the thousand years have expired, Satan will be loosed out of his prison.
(Rev 20:8) And he will go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle. The number of them is as the sand of the sea.
(Rev 20:9) And they went up over the breadth of the earth and circled around the camp of the saints, and the beloved city. And fire came down from God out of Heaven and devoured them.
(Rev 20:10) And the Devil who deceived them was cast into the Lake of Fire and Brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet were. And he will be tormented day and night forever and ever.

Again, some men still chose to challenge Yahweh even after 1,000 years of direct, open rule by Yahushua and the saints. And who are these people who rebel? Gog and Magog! Old habits die hard! Let the "ole boy" out for a while and these people still follow him into damnation! Right before the very eyes of the Eternal and the saints! Why? Why? WHY?!!! Because in their hearts there is no love. They choose not to love. They think that they know better, and they probably resent that they were "born without consent." Guess who would tell them these things to harden their heart and to rebel against El Shaddai? The very same guy telling the present people the same things to the extent that they shall be fearful of Yahweh and shall hate Him and His creation.

So then, if Scripture paints such a picture of the future, shall not man walk in Yahweh's Ways after hearing the Word today? Especially if they profess to be a follower? You cannot follow by standing still! You gotta be a mover and a shaker! Fall you shall, but get up you also will! So it is not enough to be a believer but to be a follower for Father Yahweh leads and it is up to us to follow. And following means action. Action is works. Works is the expression of Faith. You cannot have faith without action!

Sorry for such a long post, but this is the Sabbath and the Set-Apart Spirit has moved me to write these things even at this late hour. So there is no conflict with what Yada writes, with what Scripture explains. There is no error regarding Salvation. It is by Grace, and in return, we act accordingly, first with thought then by tongue, hands and feet.

May you find Grace and Peace through Yahushua!
Offline Robert9876  
#14 Posted : Friday, July 24, 2009 7:12:31 PM(UTC)
Robert9876

Wow. Just, wow. I know I'm well over a year late here, but... wow. I just have to say that Yahweh is AMAZING. Those words spoke to my heart. It makes sense, it makes me want to move! Wow, we serve an AMAZING God. Well, the ONLY God but still, never the less, I like how I stumble across this over a year after it was written and it was just what I needed to hear! Thank you Yahweh. You are awesome.
As of 7-22-2009, 10:19 PM US Central Time

Earliest (possibly)
Time until Friday, September 1, 2023 (Jerusalem time)
5152 days
123665 hours
7419943 minutes

Latest (possibly)
Time until Saturday, October 31, 2026 (Jerusalem time)
6308 days
151410 hours
9084644 minutes