logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
#1 Posted : Friday, July 10, 2009 8:25:02 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
well now I cant log in at all - seems like either the software has attacked the DB and my password is now changed/corrupted, because it says I am not using the right password - when it is... lol

- Robski
#2 Posted : Friday, July 10, 2009 10:57:33 PM(UTC)

Me to Robski, I was starting to think you guys just did'nt love me any more, Lol.
#3 Posted : Friday, July 10, 2009 11:55:24 PM(UTC)

Not letting me in either

- Swalchy
#4 Posted : Saturday, July 11, 2009 3:43:02 AM(UTC)

Yup, me too.

-Matthew
#5 Posted : Saturday, July 11, 2009 7:36:02 AM(UTC)

hmm... kp was the last one to post....

=P

-Swalchy
#6 Posted : Saturday, July 11, 2009 11:11:31 AM(UTC)

I can't login either... something tells me SOMEONE doesn't like all the truth on here...

:)

I guess that means we're doing a good job!
#7 Posted : Saturday, July 11, 2009 2:35:40 PM(UTC)

Whilst I'd certainly agree that someone definitely doesn't like all the truth on here, I'd be extremely cautious to assume that this is the result of some sort of "attack" to the forums, rather than maybe it being a technical problem, coincidentally caused by some fault somewhere, and having no association with said someone :)

Anyway, in case they don't already know/haven't yet been notified, I've sent the YN techie slave an email regarding everyone's logging/signing in problems. Probably see a post explaining stuff to us any time soon, one would imagine :D

- Swalchy
#8 Posted : Saturday, July 11, 2009 5:29:04 PM(UTC)

"I can't login either... something tells me SOMEONE doesn't like all the truth on here..."

I would have to agree on that one. But man, it seems like this "guest" user has EXTREME split personality disorder... and -1500 points? How does that happen?
#9 Posted : Sunday, July 12, 2009 5:49:45 PM(UTC)

Shalom,

Yes, we guests are unable to give more than a quick comment here... or are we really limited?

No Accident

Bernie is talking a walk in Brooklyn one cold morning when he hears an almighty crash behind him. He turns around and sees a "Brooklyn's Best Kosher Wines" truck lying on its side, with broken bottles all around it and wine running into the gutter. The driver doesn't seem to be injured, but is nevertheless weeping openly. A crowd quickly gathers.

"What's the matter?" Bernie asks the driver, "Are you hurt?"

"No, I'm not hurt," replies the driver, "but my boss, Mr. Epstein, is going to blame me for the loss of his wine and deduct it from my pay check."

On hearing this, a man suddenly steps forward and says to the crowd, "Oy vay, did you hear what this poor hard working Jewish guy just said? He's going to lose a lot of money because of this accident. We can't let this happen. We have to help him."

At that, he takes off his hat, puts it on the ground next to the driver and places a $20 bill in it. "Nu? What are you all waiting for?" he says to the crowd. "Help this man out. It will be a mitzvah."

In no time, the hat is overflowing with money. The man then picks up the hat and money, gives it to the driver and smiling, says, "Here, this will help you. Go back to your office and give this to your boss." As the man walks away, Bernie says to the driver, "Wow! I must tell The Jewish Newspapers about this. What a mensh that man is - have you ever seen him before?"

"Of course," replies the driver. "That's my boss Mr. Epstein."

Let's give it up for Yada and the other guys who are now seriously mending the database!
#10 Posted : Sunday, July 12, 2009 7:55:22 PM(UTC)

BTW, from now on this thread should be called "Lamentations".
#11 Posted : Sunday, July 12, 2009 11:44:32 PM(UTC)

Shalom,

While on technical issues, I think that the YY Radio episode for the 25 May 2009 is incomplete at only 7.31MB for a 2-hour show. I listened to the recording but it was abruptly cut off after about 30 minutes only. I have also downloaded only 26 out of a possible 27 episodes and I do not know which episode I missed despite trawling back and forth. Is there a logic to the naming conventions on the YY Radio site? Sorry for bringing this up here but I could not find a way to post anything on the radio blog site.
Offline kp  
#12 Posted : Monday, July 13, 2009 2:06:50 AM(UTC)
kp

Don't know about the previous post. I just logged in this morning to see if I could. Apparently it's working again.

kp
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#13 Posted : Monday, July 13, 2009 11:52:25 AM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

I CAN GET BACK ON! :D
Signature Updated! Woo that was old...
#14 Posted : Monday, July 13, 2009 6:07:59 PM(UTC)

YIPPEEEE!

bitnet