logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Sator  
#1 Posted : Friday, June 29, 2007 7:28:49 PM(UTC)
Sator

Greetings,

http://yadayahweh.com/Ya...Yahweh_Genesis_Chay.YHWH

As evidence for the obvious, consider Genesis 7:22. It speaks of the aftermath and purpose of the flood. But be forewarned, to appreciate Yahuweh’s insights, one has to correctly communicate what God actually revealed. English translations uniformly add three words which are not in the text, they ignore three words which are actually there, and then they inaccurately communicate the meaning of the words which remain. "All (kol) who by way of relationship (‘asher) had within their breath and nature (‘aph - their attitude and angry disposition) the nesamah of life (chayah), all (kol) with (‘asher) the spirit (ruach) of (min) desolation (charabah - from charab, that which dries up, lays waste, and destroys), died (muwth)."Only men who possessed the nesamah, that God given part of human nature that enables us to connect spirit to soul, to know right from wrong, good from bad, truth from deception, God from the Adversary, were killed. And that’s because they had chosen to associate with the spirit of desolation.

when i look Genesis 7:22 up i get (without english translations that aren't needed for my questions)

LXX;
kai panta osa ec(x)ei phohn zwhv kai pav ov hn epi thv x(c)hrav apey(q)anen

Samaritan is exactly the same as the Masoretic (BHS version) for this particular verse; I find them in two different ways (vowels)of course.

kl ashr nshmth ruch chiim baphiu mkl ashr chrbe mthu
Kol asher nishmat-ruach chayim be'apav mikol asher becharavah metu

So very briefly about men,
Genesis 7:21 says it plainly, Every man died
Genesis 7:22 says every man with a soul on land died
Genesis 7:23 says every man was obliterated that was on the ground

My questions:
My conclusion to this is that all men on dry land died, if only men that could choose right and wrong died then ALL men at that time had a soul AND ALL chose not to follow Yahuweh and died. excluding Noah and those with him. does this sound correct? am i missing something?

I can't seem to get this translation sorted out because i can't find the source. What are the 3 words added to the text and what are the 3 words ignored? kol asher aph chayah kol asher ruach min charabah muwth (can't find this source)?

help thanks :)
Sator

Offline FF  
#2 Posted : Friday, June 29, 2007 9:04:24 PM(UTC)
FF
Man

Sator,

I can not find the three either.

Yada will have to help us.

FF
FF