logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Yada  
#1 Posted : Monday, August 20, 2007 6:12:27 PM(UTC)
Yada

For those of you like me, who never really seriously read or studied Yahweh's Word before finding YY, you might be interested in some free resources I found that might help you gain the foundation needed to better appreciate YY.

This site offers free courses that you can take on-line. You will be tested after each section you complete and if you get a final grade of "C" you will be sent a certificate of completion. I enrolled in the course studying Matthew. You can view the courses offered here.

K-House (Chuck Missler) offers a free "Bible" study complete with audio, text, study and discussion questions, etc. II Kings is currently being featured. You can find it here.

If you have thought about putting together or conducting your own study group, you might like to read these short series of articles: "The Joy of Teaching God's Word." (I think that it would be great if we could put something together ourselves and offer it in the YY Study Group chat room on PalTalk - any ideas/volunteers?)

For those of you using eSword, you might be interested in taking a look at this resource also - "The Blue Letter Bible." You can find it here.

Can anyone else on the forum suggest any other sites/resources?

-Yada

Edited by user Tuesday, August 21, 2007 12:08:12 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
You can download the free software here.
Hope to see everyone on Paltalk!
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!