logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Prophet speaks  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, April 1, 2009 6:38:48 PM(UTC)
Prophet speaks

Seems like my handle does not work anymore? Prophet speaks? Must be that some folks don't like the Word of God? You want to keep believing lies. Fine.

I am sorry to see censorship in the name of God's Word.

SS

Offline Noach  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, April 1, 2009 8:20:15 PM(UTC)
Noach

Prophet Speaks,

Oh well, maybe there's another forum out there somewhere where you can pretend to know Yah and then argue for no reason, making absolutely no sense at all. Maybe you will be able to convince someone there that what you have to say is important. Probably not, but there's always a chance.

Good luck. Thanks for sharing your wisdom with us.

Noah
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, April 1, 2009 11:49:12 PM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Nope you havent been censored as far as I can see your account is still alive and well, the fact that you can still post under your login name in the technical forum is sign of that, the forums do go a little strange from time to time though.

You presume so much of us, its like you expected to be banned here, just like you seem to have expected us to be some sort of Christian sect. It seems to me you are more interested in your word than what Yah or anyone else has to say on the matter.

In these forums we do not have all the answers, and I doubt anyone here would say that they do (yes even Ken and Yada) - especially after reading the literature connected to the site. We are open to discussion, but discussion is a 2 way thing. We have been presented with strong evidence, and we have a strong understanding or at least we are getting there, but we would never presume to be 100% correct, and nor should you.

You will find an eclectic mix of people here, we are lucky that we have such a vast array of people, backgrounds and understandings.

But I feel you really need to get over this seeming obsession to be rejected and thrown out of the "Christian" groups you join, its just bizzar. Just engage in conversation, we have an excellent exploration of the oldest manuscripts in Yada Yahweh, and excellent work on The Owners Manual and Future History - many hours of painstaking research. We also have resources to a fresh amplification of the NT at www.thewaytoyahweh.com

So just hold your horses as to say, stop jumping to conclusions.
Signature Updated! Woo that was old...
Offline Matthew  
#4 Posted : Thursday, April 2, 2009 4:28:24 AM(UTC)
Matthew
Man

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Prophet speaks, probably just a technical issue, we've been having difficulty with the forum. I once got seriously upset once at another forum, I thought my post had been deleted and then wrote another post saying a few things how they couldn't handle the truth, and when I posted my second post my first post suddenly appeared together with it. It was then that I realised my posts were still be moderated when I read the little writing "awaiting moderation" below my posts. I felt like an idiot, should've just waited a little longer. I had to write a third post apologizing for the second post.

Anyway, you're more than welcome to post on the forums, but what we get annoyed with is people who come flying in with an agenda. We are brothers and sisters in Yahshua, but some people just show absolutely no respect for this, take for example Frank4YAHWEH on the thread Plagiarisms and the trinity, and another guy called Okieshowedem who got banned real quick and most of his posts deleted. Google them, they're easy to find, and you'll soon notice they just join loads of forums to spew their hatred and agendas. They have serious agendas, Okieshowedem was calling us fools and was promoting the Yahwist religion, I engaged him personally but he couldn't even answer straight-forward questions regarding the translation of the Bible (the errant Book of Yahweh) he uses, he just kept saying "see you at judgement seat."

I can understand why you said what you said, it almost mirrors what I said when I got upset. But I've learnt from my mistake and I now try be a little more patient.

Your posts are challenging, but don't take anything personal. We're here to learn together.