logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Adderley  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, July 24, 2007 8:07:35 AM(UTC)
Adderley
Man

I've never formally introduced myself so I'll take the liberty to (briefly) do so here. I was once a brain dead conditioned liberal, and now I have a healthy skepticism and better understanding of the world thanks in large part to Yada and because of my newfound conviction in Yahweh.

Today is my birthday and it's a reasonable 75 degrees outside, yet I feel most comfortable here. I got a wonderful present when I checked the ProphetofDoom website - a brand new radio interview (Atlas Shrugs). Yada is such a voice of clarity! The only problem is that the soundbites aren't enough. In the course of the interview Yada talked about the origins of America and the Illuminati. He didn't mention any of his sources. If somebody could provide a list of books relating directly to what Yada discussed on the program that would be wonderful.

Oh, one more thing, Adderley is actually my last name. You could call me J. if you'd like to!
Offline Theophilus  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, July 24, 2007 10:08:25 AM(UTC)
Theophilus
Man

Welcome to the YY forum J and more significantly based on your new found convictions welcome to Yahuweh's family. I think Yada and Ken have opened many eyes to truth, I'm pleased this includes you.

Thanks for the tip on the new radio interview at POD. I'll have to check that out before being able to look into the works referenced there. If you haven't found it already the announcement section includes two new YY chapters and an update to an existing one.
Offline FF  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, July 24, 2007 10:17:17 AM(UTC)
FF
Man

Greetings J Adderley,

Welcome to YY Forum.

Yada Yahweh has done for us all just what you are talking about. Taking time and energy and effort purposely and personally which causes us to start thinking for ourselves and making just and right decisions based on truth as apposed to feelings and emotions of geo political, religious and media rhetoric.

Truth is made available by Yahweh, but wouldn't you know it mankind and the adversary are always trying to alter, edit or redirect what Yahweh really said in His Scriptures for their own purposes.

The good news is He Yahweh/Yahshua is still alive and well and communicating with us through His Set-Apart Cleansing and Purifying Spirit... The Anointed Messiyah said: John 14:25-27 NIV 25"All this I have spoken while still with you. 26But the Counselor, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you. 27Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

So J Adderley you have a new birthday based on truth and that truth has set you free from the wiles of the adversary and the deceptions of man. Now you are clothed by the Set-Apart Spirit in robes of white garments of light and life and liberty and your mind is being renewed daily by Yahweh's Spirit teaching you all things and reminding you of everything Yahushua has said.

Now I know he is talking to his disciples here but you also are his disciple and now a follower of Yah.

Yada will have to give you his resources unless someone has been making a list as they have been reading POD and YY and and and...

Welcome J to the family of Yah and Happy birthday to you today and we are rejoicing with you and the joy we have to share your present.

Halleluyah!!!

FF

PS it is triple digits out where I am today but cool in the shade of Yahweh and a very cool place to abide and be abided with.

FF
Offline Yada  
#4 Posted : Sunday, August 12, 2007 6:37:29 AM(UTC)
Yada

Here is a recent exchange by another grateful reader of YY. Hopefully, we will see them on the forum soon!

Quote:
Sent: Saturday, August 11, 2007 11:32 AM
To: Yada Yahweh
Subject: DEPRESSION!! PROBLEM?

My dear messenger whom I did not know.

I eventually finished the YadaYahweh book which presently exists. I really trust that you are working on the rest of the copies that are still being edited. I started out more or less two months ago. Because of the scripture you presented I was unable to reject the truths which had been presented to me in the past by way of human arguments and opinions. My wife and I started to adhere to the Sabbath and have been keeping it by studying the Scriptures as translated and explained in YadaYahweh. We have had a tremendous time so far. I even abducted my 95 year old mother out of the old age home and also confronted her with these mind boggling truths!! We regularly share these wonderful truths telephonically.

Where I used to avoid this "old testament" God and rather sided with "Jesus" being the more friendly one, I now fervently love, adore and respect this old Covenant Yahuweh/Yahushua Redeemer, Saviour, Friend Yah.

Obvious I will definitely each and every Sabbath and also on the Miqra consult and restudy the YadaYahweh book, but I somehow feel I have lost something valuable - it wo'nt cause a depression, but the problem can be solved if somehow you could suggest where we can obtain the scripture as you have exposed them so that we can use them as if they were a printed "bible" I often take one of your chapters and read the scripture there in to a third person explaining that it comes from the dead sea scrolls, the oldest .....etc. etc. Mostly it serves no purpose to use the ordinary translations.

You're not considering printing the rest of scripture as you have done with these prophetic messianic chapters? This is one of the most important things you have ever done!! We appreciate you for it.

We intend also keeping the miqra. We note that the miqra dates as we received it from Yadanews differs slightly from example those dates which the Karaite Jews also keep. I will be extremely embarrassed if I had kept for instance the miqra of Trumpets on say the 16th and another miqra date for Trumpets should be the 17th on which date we are in reality actually being caught up by the Separate Spirit of Yah!!!! Do you think I will remember to blame you for furnishing me with the wrong date!!?? I ca'nt wait for that day to happen. This study of YadaYahweh has caused me to become so heavenly minded that I am of no earthly use. Can that be right? Should'nt I be more balanced? But really, reading those truths, getting to know Yah is so amazing, nothing else matters. To trust and rely on Him is so fantastic - that what He has done is so complete!! No, I'll definitely have to start all over with your book again - I ca'nt get enough.

Today, this Sabbath I am starting with Ken Power's Future History and after that his "Torah". (Both my wife and I have referred outsiders to Prophet of Doom. I will at this stage start on it a little later. I trust you are still busy expousing and denouncing Islam. Careful of GWB. I believe he has obtained dictatorial status by legislation according to Cutting Edge News. But Yah will protect you and your family.

In the mean time, may Yah bless you out of your socks!!

Your brother Yahudi

"K"

"K",

I am humbled and deeply touched by your message. I appreciate the generous words of encouragement. Welcome to Yahweh’s family. I am honored to be your brother, a fellow Yahuwdi. I am thrilled that you are keeping the Sabbath and are answering Yah’s Miqra summons. And I’m pleased that you have come to love the Old Covenant.

"K" sounds like a South African name. It’s been a long time since I’ve been there.

To answer your question, the gaps in YY are gradually being filled. I’ve recently completed two chapters on Abraham, three on the Miqra, one on America, called Left Behind, and I’m nearing completion of the story of Adam and Chawah. When it is done, I’ll present Noah and the flood and then explain Psalm 102 before completing the Paralambano “rapture” chapter. At that point, I’ll edit the first six volumes and get them ready for printing. When that’s finished, I hope to complete volume seven by covering the Tribulation, focusing on the Magog War.

During the editing process, I plan to compile Scriptures and commentary by topic and also collect all Scripture translations independent of my commentary and put them in the customary order. But, I do not see how I would be able to translate all of Scripture in the time remaining. My hope is to translate the book of John and then Isaiah next, alternating between old and renewed covenant books once the seven volumes are complete. And as you have noted, I feel a call to do a daily audio commentary on Scripture and on the news while also trying to keep the Islamic site timely and informative.

While there is no translation worthy of recommendation, you can create your own by using the tools I’ve outlined in the prologue. Since Yah’s message is consistent and repetitive, you don’t have to translate the whole thing to see the big picture. And with the benefit of Ken’s Future History and Owner’s Manual, in addition to Yada Yahweh, you have a good foundation upon which to engage in this labor of love.

Regarding your other concern, there is no way to transfer Yahweh’s calendar to ours with absolute certainty. While He has communicated His calendar clearly, there will always be some ambiguity regarding the start of each new year because there is no way to project the timing of the barley harvest in Jerusalem into the future. So the best we can do is to assume that it will continue to occur near the vernal equinox and select the new moon closest to that date each year.

Yah is great.

Yada

If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
You can download the free software here.
Hope to see everyone on Paltalk!
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!
Offline Jeannie  
#5 Posted : Sunday, August 12, 2007 11:25:42 AM(UTC)
Jeannie
Woman

Yada, I hope we see K on here too!!! I'm glad he snagged his mom!!! Your never to old to learn a new thing!!!
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#6 Posted : Monday, August 13, 2007 9:36:48 AM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Welcome Adderley!! :D Awesome isnt it :D

Jeannie wrote:
Yada, I hope we see K on here too!!! I'm glad he snagged his mom!!! Your never to old to learn a new thing!!!

i have asked my mum to read all this - if you could ask for Yahweh to reveal His truth to her too that would be cool... I think she is finding it a little chalenging at the mo :) Im trying not to influence her or push her - because I recognise its a personal prosses... plus, the truth will reveal itself :)
Signature Updated! Woo that was old...
Offline Jeannie  
#7 Posted : Monday, August 13, 2007 11:23:52 AM(UTC)
Jeannie
Woman

Robskiwarrior, your mom will get it cause you did!! smarts run in a family!!! We will be praying for her and your right the Truth will reveal itself :*)

Edited by user Monday, September 10, 2007 2:34:43 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified