logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Matthew  
#1 Posted : Friday, December 12, 2008 5:25:07 AM(UTC)
Matthew
Man

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
No need to read the quotes but I just put them here for referencing:

FH, 24, Armageddon wrote:
Every farmer knows that timing is important when it comes to harvesting crops. You don’t bring in your corn before the ears have formed and been given a chance to ripen into something good. Neither do you leave your crop standing in the field until it rots. Rather, the wise farmer gathers his crop as it nears the peak of its perfection—when it’s about as good as its going to get.

In the same way, God will harvest the earth. He’s going to give his “corn” every opportunity to develop into fine, full ears. Some will mature early, and some late. Some, he notes with chagrin (see Matthew 13:30), will turn out in the end to be weeds—good for nothing. Yahweh knows that He can’t let the weeds grow in His field forever, for they will eventually choke out whatever good grain still remains, making the whole field unproductive. Everything will get sorted out at the time of the harvest.

That’s the picture, more or less, that John was shown—an overview of the end of earth’s “growing season.” “Then I looked, and behold, a white cloud, and on the cloud sat One like the Son of Man, having on His head a golden crown, and in His hand a sharp sickle....” This is Yahshua, returning in glory. His crown (Greek stephanos, a victor’s wreath) is made of gold, not a perishable laurel bough like the Olympic champions would have received—He has not only won, His victory is permanent and incorruptible. “And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to Him who sat on the cloud, ‘Thrust in Your sickle and reap, for the time has come for You to reap, for the harvest of the earth is ripe.’ So He who sat on the cloud thrust in His sickle on the earth, and the earth was reaped....” The angel isn’t telling God what to do; he’s merely announcing the plan so that John might understand what’s going on. Note that it’s King Yahshua who’s wielding the sickle—the authority is His.

His angels, however, are tasked for the harvest as well. “Then another angel came out of the temple which is in heaven, he also having a sharp sickle. And another angel came out from the altar, who had power over fire, and he cried with a loud cry to him who had the sharp sickle, saying, ‘Thrust in your sharp sickle and gather the clusters of the vine of the earth, for her grapes are fully ripe.’ So the angel thrust his sickle into the earth and gathered the vine of the earth, and threw it into the great winepress of the wrath of God....” Though we see the angel swinging a sickle of preparation here, it is clear that the administration of wrath remains God’s prerogative alone.

“And the winepress was trampled outside the city, and blood came out of the winepress, up to the horses’ bridles, for one thousand six hundred furlongs.” (Revelation 14:14-20) I admit it: I’m having trouble comprehending the extent of the carnage here. My feeble brain can’t seem to count that high. This is worse than any single engagement we’ve seen so far, and we’ve seen a lot. The battle of Magog looks like a skirmish in comparison.

Note first that the “battle” is fought outside of the city, i.e., Jerusalem. That’s where the Jews are holed up, surrounded by the Antichrist’s army-to-end-all-armies like Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid. Jerusalem is also where Yahshua has made his earth-shaking entrance, so naturally, Satan thinks he’s got Him surrounded, too. The Antichrist’s vast army has by this time (a day or two from the end) deployed over the whole country: 1,600 “furlongs” (Roman stadia) is about 180 miles—pretty much the entire length of Israel. John calmly infers that their mangled corpses will pave the nation from one end to the other—squashed like grapes in a winepress, their blood splashing up to three or four feet off the ground—the height of a horse’s bridle. I realize this is awfully squishy stuff. If you don’t like the sight of blood, especially your own, I suggest you don’t go there.

A little later, John saw this whole scene again from a different angle. “Now I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse.” This is the same “conquering hero” metaphor we saw when we first met the Antichrist, but the first seal judgment revealed a mere illusion. Yahshua is the real thing. “And He who sat on him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness He judges and makes war. His eyes were like a flame of fire, and on His head were many crowns. He had a name written that no one knew except Himself. He was clothed with a robe dipped in blood, and His name is called The Word of God [cf. John 1:1]. And the armies in heaven, clothed in fine linen, white and clean, followed Him on white horses....” Remember, this scene is in heaven. This army is comprised of the saints, raptured or otherwise relieved of their mortal bodies, clothed with imputed righteousness (in reality, the only kind there is). We’ve got white horses, too, which identifies us as conquering heroes. But as we shall see, we’ve already done our “conquering,” we’ve run our race. We won’t be asked to fight any more battles on earth. The King has that covered.

“Now out of His mouth goes a sharp sword, that with it He should strike the nations.” His “weapon,” quite literally, is the Word of God. All of scripture has been leading up to this conclusion. If the nations haven’t listened to it, they will be struck by it. “And He Himself will rule them with a rod of iron. He Himself treads the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. And He has on His robe and on His thigh a name written: KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS....” This is no longer the baby in the manger, no longer the meek and lowly itinerant rabbi teaching His ragtag band of disciples the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, the one led as a lamb to the slaughter. He is no longer in stealth mode; He is now shown to be Who He is—Who He always was: King of Kings.

“Then I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the birds that fly in the midst of heaven, ‘Come and gather together for the supper of the great God, that you may eat the flesh of kings, the flesh of captains, the flesh of mighty men, the flesh of horses and of those who sit on them, and the flesh of all people, free and slave, both small and great.’ And I saw the beast, the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against Him who sat on the horse and against His army.” (Revelation 19:11-19) There is no doubt as to the outcome of this “battle.” The Winner has already invited the birds of the air to His victory celebration. The losers are the main course. If you’ll recall, the Hebrew word for the “birds” that were invited to feast on the dead of the Battle of Magog, tsippowr, could be construed to include in its definition the insects, and even bacteria, that help to break down the flesh of the dead. But here the Greek word for birds apparently means just that: orneon comes from the root from which we get “ornithology,” the study of birds. Maybe I’m making too much out of this, but it seems Yahweh is going to want these corpses cleaned up in a hurry this time.

The King is not hunkering down in Jerusalem waiting for the battle to come to him. Isaiah describes the action like a war correspondent. “Who is this who comes from Edom, with dyed garments from Bozrah, this One who is glorious in His apparel, traveling in the greatness of His strength?—‘I who speak in righteousness [as John reported, “In righteousness He judges and makes war...”], mighty to save....’” It’s Yahshua, whose name means “Yahweh saves.” He’s starting in the badlands of Edom/Jordan (remember, they’ve been wiped out: —Obadiah 18 reports, “No survivor shall remain of the house of Esau”) and He’s working His way north and west. “Why is Your apparel red, and Your garments like one who treads in the winepress? ‘I have trodden the winepress alone, and from the peoples [i.e., those still living on the earth] no one was with Me. For I have trodden them in My anger, and trampled them in My fury. Their blood is sprinkled upon My garments, and I have stained all My robes....’” Is that graphic enough for you? Yahshua is doing this all by Himself. He doesn’t need any help from you, me, or the valiant Jewish warriors who were magnanimously allowed to participate in His victory over Magog.

Why? “For the day of vengeance is in My heart, and the year of My redeemed has come. I looked, but there was no one to help, and I wondered that there was no one to uphold. Therefore My own arm brought salvation for Me.” The phrase “brought salvation” is the Hebrew word yasha, a component of the Messiah’s name, Yahshua (“Yahweh is salvation,” or “Yahweh saves”). God is seen personally saving, delivering, and rescuing us—for His own sake. “And My own fury, it sustained Me. I have trodden down the peoples in My anger, made them drunk in My fury, and brought down their strength to the earth.” (Isaiah 63:1-6) If you’re someone who still clings to the odd notion that a holy and loving God will never retaliate against those who hate Him, you need to deal with this passage. Yahshua came down off that cross a long time ago. He’s not your victim. He’s your God.

It doesn’t matter how many men the Antichrist throws into the fray, or what kind of weapons he uses. It’s no match—the contest isn’t even close. “Behold, the nations are as a drop in a bucket, and are counted as the small dust on the scales. Look, He lifts up the isles as a very little thing. And Lebanon is not sufficient to burn, nor its beasts sufficient for a burnt offering. All nations before Him are as nothing, and they are counted by Him less than nothing and worthless.” (Isaiah 40:15-17) The combined military might of the entire world doesn’t have the mass of navel lint compared to Yahweh’s strength. And this fact makes his restraint over the last six thousand years truly amazing.

Through the prophet Joel, Yahweh dares the nations to come and fight Him. “Proclaim this among the nations: Prepare for war! Wake up the mighty men, let all the men of war draw near, let them come up. Beat your plowshares into swords and your pruning hooks into spears; let the weak say, ‘I am strong.’” Invent all the high-tech weapons you want—train till you think you’re ready. Psyche yourselves up, and put together your dream coalition. “Assemble and come, all you nations, and gather together all around....”

In case you think the three frog-like demons are flouting the will of God when they persuade the nations to come to this foolhardy war, think again: “Cause Your mighty ones to go down there, O Yahweh. Let the nations be wakened, and come up to the Valley of Jehoshaphat; for there I will sit to judge all the surrounding nations....” Joel isn’t restricting the conflict to Israel’s neighbors here. The idea is that of being surrounded by enemies, hemmed in, beleaguered from every side. And what’s this about Jehoshaphat? There is nothing to connect King Jehoshaphat with Armageddon or the Plain of Esdraelon. In fact, the “Valley of Jehoshaphat” may not be a real location at all, but a symbolic name (like the “valley of decision” Joel mentions a few verses later): Jehoshaphat means “Yahweh has judged.” On the other hand, when Ammon, Moab, and Mt. Seir (Edom)—collectively, today’s Jordan—attacked Judah during King Jehoshaphat’s reign, Yahweh gave Judah a great victory, centered in a valley they called Berachah (i.e. “blessing). This valley, south of Bethlehem, is not that far from Jerusalem, Antichrist’s prime objective. So who knows?

Joel continues: “Put in the sickle, for the harvest is ripe. Come, go down; for the winepress is full, the vats overflow—for their wickedness is great.” Does any of this sound familiar? Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision! For the day of Yahweh is near in the valley of decision. The sun and moon will grow dark, and the stars will diminish their brightness. Yahweh also will roar from Zion, and utter His voice from Jerusalem.” (Joel 3:9-16) Both the seventh trumpet and seventh bowl judgments mentioned “noises.” This would qualify nicely as an explanation of what that means. Scary, if you’re not accustomed to hearing His voice.

King David was in the habit of listening to the voice of Yahweh, but that’s not to say he wasn’t continually awed by it. “The voice of Yahweh is over the waters; the God of glory thunders; Yahweh is over many waters. The voice of Yahweh is powerful; the voice of Yahweh is full of majesty. The voice of Yahweh breaks the cedars, yes, Yahweh splinters the cedars of Lebanon. He makes them also skip like a calf, Lebanon and Sirion like a young wild ox. The voice of Yahweh divides the flames of fire. The voice of Yahweh shakes the wilderness; Yahweh shakes the Wilderness of Kadesh. The voice of Yahweh makes the deer give birth, and strips the forests bare; and in His temple everyone says, ‘Glory!’” (Psalm 29:3-9)

If I didn’t know better, I’d say David had been spending time in the lab doing acoustic weapons research. Yahweh designed the human ear to hear frequencies between about 20 Hz (or “hertz”—1 Hz equals 1 cycle per second) and 20,000 Hz. However, there are also sonic ranges above and below audible sound—called ultrasound and infrasound, respectively—that can affect things in the environment, including us, in surprising ways. Tigers, for example, are apparently able to utter an ultra-low roar (18 Hz) capable of physically stunning their prey—even before they attack. Sperm whales stun large squid using the same method. Human flesh resonates at between 7 and 8 Hz, causing nausea or worse, depending on the decibel level; and our eyeballs vibrate—causing distorted vision—at about 19 Hz. The Nazis experimented with a sonic cannon in the 1940s that could supposedly shatter wooden planks at 200 yards. (They were trying to develop an anti-aircraft weapon but couldn’t make it work.)

I could ramble on, but you get the picture: sound waves have the potential to do things we can only imagine, and although we’re only just beginning to understand their potential, Yahweh (having invented sound) knows precisely what to do with them. The hordes gathered for the Battle of Armageddon are described as being “killed with the sword which proceeded from the mouth of [Yahshua].” (Revelation 19:20) In light of the information David shared above, I wouldn’t be a bit surprised to find that the “winepress of the wrath of God” is literally the “voice of Yahweh,” an incredibly powerful and focused infrasonic event that physically obliterates the allies of Lucifer like a winepress squishes grapes, splashing their blood as high as a horse’s bridle for a distance of 180 miles (see Revelation 14:20). It’s possible that the squishy plague described in Zechariah 14:12 refers to this: “Their flesh shall dissolve while they stand on their feet, their eyes shall dissolve in their sockets, and their tongues shall dissolve in their mouths.” Basso profundo.

We weren’t quite through hearing from Joel. “The heavens and earth will shake [yeah, we heard that somewhere] but Yahweh will be a shelter for His people and the strength of the children of Israel.” This seems to be confirmation that the 7,000 who die in Jerusalem in the Big One aren’t believing Jews, and that the survivors are. “So you shall know that I am Yahweh your God, dwelling in Zion My holy mountain. Then Jerusalem shall be holy, and no aliens [i.e., those Yahweh considers strangers to Him—people who don’t know Him] shall ever pass through her again.” (Joel 3:16-17) In case you haven’t noticed, Yahweh has a special place in His heart for Jerusalem. It is His uniquely chosen place upon the earth (which explains why Satan covets it). God directed Abraham to these hills to sacrifice his son Isaac before anything was even there, and His interest in Zion will continue as long as the earth stands. It bears repeating: Yahweh is a Zionist.

TOM II, 4, The Tabernacle of God wrote:
(723 )Make a veil to separate the Holy Place from the Holy of Holies. “You shall make a veil woven of blue, purple, and scarlet thread, and fine woven linen. It shall be woven with an artistic design of cherubim. You shall hang it upon the four pillars of acacia wood overlaid with gold. Their hooks shall be gold, upon four sockets of silver. And you shall hang the veil from the clasps.... The veil shall be a divider for you between the holy place and the Most Holy.” (Exodus 26:31-34) Here we see how the Tabernacle was to be divided into two “rooms.” Four pillars or columns (Hebrew: ammud, from the root verb amad, meaning to stand, remain, or endure) were to support a curtain, or veil, that ran the entire ten cubit width and ten cubit height of the Tabernacle interior. Each pillar was supported by an individual solid silver “socket” (eden), a foundation, base, or pedestal (See Precept #715). The pillars, like most large items in the Tabernacle, were to be constructed of acacia wood and overlaid with gold. We are not told how they were to be spaced across the room, how thick the columns were to be, or whether the curtain was to be hung in front or behind them, so apparently these details bore no symbolic significance.

The fact that there are to be four of them, however, is significant. Since it’s the number of sides in a square and the number of directions on the compass (as in “the four winds”), many commentators have concluded that four denotes totality, or completion. I agree, but with a twist. You see, the number seven also implies completion—in terms of the divine plan for mankind. Four connotes completion with a view toward restitution, payment, or giving—the completed transmission of something. If someone stole something, he was to pay back four of them in kind (Exodus 22:2, II Samuel 12:6, Luke 19:8). My take on the four pillars holding the veil, then, is that they represent the complete sufficiency of the Messiah’s atoning sacrifice, his restitution for our sin. Nothing must be (or can be) added to it in order to make us worthy to stand before a holy God.

The veil itself may have looked much like the inner layer of the ceiling, for it too was made of fine linen, embroidered or woven with images of cherubim wrought in blue, purple, and scarlet (see Precept #712). Why was a divider needed between the Holy Place and the Most Holy? It’s because of what we learned in Precept #718—the “Glory of Yahweh,” the Shekinah, was to “inhabit” the Most Holy Place, meeting mankind from between the two golden cherubim on the mercy seat atop the ark of the covenant. But Yahweh, even in this diminished form, was not to be approached by sinful men, for He is a holy God. As one prophet put it, “You are of purer eyes than to behold evil, and cannot look on wickedness” (Habakkuk 1:13)—not without toasting us evildoers extra crispy, is the connotation. Even the High Priest who made atonement for the sins of the people once a year first had to make atonement for his own sins. No one could enter God’s presence in the Most Holy Place without the sacrifice of innocent blood. The veil kept us set apart from Yahweh’s awesome presence until the ultimate innocent-blood sacrifice could be offered up. Thus the veil is a good news-bad news story, in a way. Though it isolated us from Infinite Good, that was only because we were fundamentally incompatible with it. In our sinful state, such contact would have destroyed us. That’s why the veil was described as being “for you.”

The High Priest was the only one permitted to enter the Most Holy Place once a year on the Day of Atonement. From Yahushua's death onwards the priests also had access to the Most Holy Place, to the presence of Yahuweh. If the priests entered into the Most Holy Place before His death they wouldn't stand a chance of survival. I can see this as prophetic of the Day of Atonement, because when Yahushua returns the priests, those with His Spirit, will survive in His presense, they (we) would've already gone through the process of entering the Tabernacle and into the Holy Place, and have access to the Most Holy Place, His presence because of the torn veil. But unbelievers, who don't have access to the Tabernacle, the place where God is, will die. If Yahushua was never crucified then no one would ever have access to His presence.

A few questions:
1) In my second last sentence I say that unbelievers don't even have access to the Tabernacle, so when Yahushua appears in fulness will they even be able to see Him because the presence of God is hidden withing the Holy Place, with the inside obviously not being able to be seen from the outside? Basically just noticing a blinding light and then dying pretty quickly afterwards, but not really being able to see Him?
2) Does Zechariah 14 describe the way a person would die if they stood in His presence without permission, or is that plague really just an after effect of the wars? KP and Yada seem to indicate it's His presence in fulness, maybe even His voice, that causes their death.
3) I'm not sure but I assume only priests have access to the Holy Place (and the Most Holy Place), what about the rest of the children of Israel, were they at least permitted access to the Tabernacle?
4) Would the priests and high priest die if they just casually walked into the Holy Place without performing any of the rituals? I assume so.
Offline In His Name  
#2 Posted : Friday, December 12, 2008 6:35:16 AM(UTC)
In His Name

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Hi Matthew,

Here are my 2-cent answers:

1) My assumption has been that Yahshua will return in his transfigured body, visible and reconizable to all. The Jews will need to see and recognize Him to come to recognition of their error in rejecting Him before. The apostles and others did not have any reported trouble being in contact with His new body after the resurrection.

2) I understand these deaths to be from direct action by Yahshua, not from just being in His presence. It may be His voice or other action, but it is His direct action against the enemy. I would not see any misplaced innocent being harmed and I would expect those enemies connected with the fight who are in far off places to be affected as well.

3) I think you are right here. Only the High Priest has access to the Holy of Holies and then only at the prescribed time and in the prescribed manner, the next level of Priests would have access to the Holy Place, again only as their fuction allowed. The general population would only have access to the courtyard when bringing offerings. I presume there were other places where teaching and trials occured.

4) I agree here as well, this was not a place you could hang at breaktime. I don't know if death would be the consequence of the Holy Place, but probably would be for peeking into the Most Holy Place. This begs the questions, How did enemies loot the temple? Was the danger gone after the Ark was removed and hidden? How did the enemy move the Ark when it was captured in battle?
“Because he clings to Me, is joined to Me, loves and delights in Me, desires Me, therefore I will deliver him, carry him safely away, cause him to escape from harm making him inaccessible and strong, and delivering him safely to heaven, because he has known, observed, cared for, recognized, instructed and advised others to use, designated, acknowledged, discerned, answered in, My name, authority, character, report, mark, and nature." Psalm 91:14
Offline kp  
#3 Posted : Friday, December 12, 2008 11:41:46 AM(UTC)
kp

After the destination has been reached, the road signs are mere memorials of the journey. So after the resurrection of Yahshua the function of the temple had been fulfilled. It's symbols have then become the reality. We need to remember the whole layout of the sanctuary, and comprehend what it means. There was only one entrance to the courtyard. To get "to" the most holy place, one had to enter by the "narrow gate," get past the altar (that is, become indemnified by the blood of the Innocent Sacrifice), pass the laver of cleansing where our hands and feet (our daily work and walk) are washed, enter the holy place where we encounter the menorah (the illumination of God's truth), the table of showbread (the acknowledgment of Yahweh's provision), and the altar of incense (the place of prayer). Only then is access to the most holy place, the presence of Yahweh, possible. Even with the curtain torn, it was still physically impossible to "enter the most holy place" without having passed all of these metaphorical milestones.

kp
Offline GoldenChow  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, December 16, 2008 2:41:59 AM(UTC)
GoldenChow

Great set of points to ponder. But ponder quickly as I don't see any of these points to wast much time on. When the curtain was torn its' work was finished and all the purpose of the temple was rendered mute. Case closed.

What is going to happen in the next set of events I don't have time to ponder or even care. I have lots of souls to pray for and work to get out the message of salvation so they will understand that these events WILL occur. TODAY I'm concerned about the future I don't . . .

jest me 'N Dog.
Offline Matthew  
#5 Posted : Tuesday, December 16, 2008 3:46:17 AM(UTC)
Matthew
Man

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
kp wrote:
After the destination has been reached, the road signs are mere memorials of the journey. So after the resurrection of Yahshua the function of the temple had been fulfilled. It's symbols have then become the reality. We need to remember the whole layout of the sanctuary, and comprehend what it means. There was only one entrance to the courtyard. To get "to" the most holy place, one had to enter by the "narrow gate," get past the altar (that is, become indemnified by the blood of the Innocent Sacrifice), pass the laver of cleansing where our hands and feet (our daily work and walk) are washed, enter the holy place where we encounter the menorah (the illumination of God's truth), the table of showbread (the acknowledgment of Yahweh's provision), and the altar of incense (the place of prayer). Only then is access to the most holy place, the presence of Yahweh, possible. Even with the curtain torn, it was still physically impossible to "enter the most holy place" without having passed all of these metaphorical milestones.

kp

Put another way:

me formatting what kp wrote wrote:
1) To get "to" the most holy place, one had to enter by the "narrow gate,"
2) get past the altar (that is, become indemnified by the blood of the Innocent Sacrifice),
3) pass the laver of cleansing where our hands and feet (our daily work and walk) are washed,
4) enter the holy place where we encounter the menorah (the illumination of God's truth),
5) the table of showbread (the acknowledgment of Yahweh's provision),
6) and the altar of incense (the place of prayer).
7) Only then is access to the most holy place, the presence of Yahweh, possible.

Again we, I, ask about the Millennium Temple. Will this Temple be in full service, fully functioning but just memorials? I know the Temple is not required but it serves as a reminder of what Yahuweh has done for us, plus it paints a picture, helping to explain what Yahuweh has done. Even though I can read words that describe a particular thing I sometimes like to see pictures or diagrams of it, I think Yahuweh knows our minds and knows the best ways to remind us and teach us. The temples of the past serve to remind those before of the coming Messiah.

GoldenChow wrote:
Great set of points to ponder. But ponder quickly as I don't see any of these points to wast much time on. When the curtain was torn its' work was finished and all the purpose of the temple was rendered mute. Case closed.

What is going to happen in the next set of events I don't have time to ponder or even care. I have lots of souls to pray for and work to get out the message of salvation so they will understand that these events WILL occur. TODAY I'm concerned about the future I don't . . .

jest me 'N Dog.

My concern is understanding God's Word better so that I may be better prepared when witnessing to others. You are right in that we should pray and preach the message of salvation but there is so much prophecy relating to a 7th Millennial Temple it would serve us well to understand the Law, especially in every respect.

Pslam 119:174 "I have longed for Your deliverance [Strong's 3444 - Yahushua], O יהוה [Strong's 3058 - Yahuweh), And Your Torah is my delight."
Offline Bubsy  
#6 Posted : Sunday, February 9, 2014 9:02:34 AM(UTC)
Bubsy
Man

Was thanked: 22 time(s) in 19 post(s)
Speaking of the ultimate fulfillment of Yom Kippurym, on page 47 of the Kippurym chapter of Yada Yah, the first two paragraphs read:

Zakaryahuw explains: "This shall come to pass (hayah) on a day (ba ha yowm) in which there shall not be (lo hayah) a diminishing (qipa'on - reduction) of His (huw') esteemed and beloved (yaqar - precious and valuable, splendorous and beautiful, rare, prized, worthy, influential, and magnificent) light ('owr - illumination)." (Zakaryahuw / Remember Yahowah / Zechariah 14:6)
In this extraordinary statement, God is revealing that He will return without dialing down His power. Since a Creator is greater than His creation, considering the size of the universe, it's hard to fathom the scope of His energy. But this I know, everyone not enveloped in Yahowah's Set-Apart Spirit will be instantly incinerated - vaporized. The Spirit is the only protection. Properly applied, it is SPF 7,000.

I see a few incompatibilities between the conclusion of the second paragraph that people get instantly vaporized when Yahowah shows himself undiminished, and all that occurs, as described in Future History, Chapter 24, Armageddon, as shown in the first post:
If all those who don't have Yahowah's Set-Apart Spirit are instantly vaporized, that would include every human being on Earth aligned with the Antichrist, so why would there be any need to play "POP! Goes the Army" with the Antichrist's forces gathered at Har Meggido, using Yahowah's voice, if they've all already been vaporized by his undiminished energy? How would those on the Antichrist's side have any time to mourn, if Yahowah's appearance instantly vaporizes them? Any why would there be any need to capture the Antichrist and False Prophet and cast them alive into a lake of fire, if they, too, have already been vaporized? And why any need to separate the sheep from the goats 45 days after the start of the Millennial Sabbath, if all the goats were instantly vaporized out of existence when Yahowah appeared in his undiminished form? And if he appears in his undiminished form the first second after sundown on the ultimate fulfillment date, how does he avoid also vaporizing his own people who have finally figured it all out in 2033, before they have time to gather, meet their Spiritual Mother, and receive their Garment of Light?
One idea that came to my mind that would solve the incompatibility would be if Yahowah does indeed appear in his undiminished form and lights up the sky constantly, but far enough out in space that he doesn't turn the Earth into a giant, blackened, 6 septillion kilogram charcoal briquette with all his energy, nor vaporizing anyone simply by showing himself undiminished. Then the Antichrist's army would still exist for Yahowah to execute his wrath upon them as detailed, those who aligned themselves with the Antichrist would have a few days to realize the consequences of their choices and mourn over them, the Yahudym would still need to get behind Yahowsha because the enemy still presents a danger for a little while longer, etc.

On another note, does anyone have information on what "the sign of the Son of Man" would look like? Perhaps a bunch of distant supernovas exploded long ago, and their light would become visible all at once and spell out YHWH in Paleo-Hebrew in the night sky as seen from Earth or something?
Ha Shem? I'm kind of fond of Ha Shemp, Ha Larry, and Ha Moe myself. And the earlier shorts with Ha Curly.