logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Create Poll
Post a reply

Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color: Font Size:
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
James Posted: Tuesday, October 3, 2017 7:46:49 AM(UTC)

The forum software is goofy sometimes and does not send out proper emails. I have approved your account and you should be able to log in now.
Don't take my word for it, Look it up.

“The truth is not for all men but only for those who seek it.” ― Ayn Rand
Guest Posted: Monday, October 2, 2017 10:20:49 PM(UTC)

Can't register. Never got an email confirmation. Codee@mail.com
James Posted: Wednesday, July 12, 2017 3:32:43 PM(UTC)

Scott, Since you are posting with a username than you have logged in and have access. The forum sometimes does not send out email notifications, I don't know why but it is glitchy software. But since you are logged in you should be able to post, just as you did here.

Scott Posted: Wednesday, July 12, 2017 9:43:17 AM(UTC)

Good morning all,
I have registered a few times with different email addresses and still have not gotten a responce. I reregistered yesterday with a new email and still have not gotten an email back. I am a memebr of the Covenant and would like to join in on this forum.

Thanks

Scott H
Baton Rouge

email address used
scottbenyahowah@gmail.com
James Posted: Tuesday, July 11, 2017 8:36:45 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Guest Go to Quoted Post
I also/too have not gotten any registration email in last 12 or so hours.
User name ehadahaba. Not giving my email with the at sign for spam bots crawling for at signs. Seems like all the good Messianic forums i'm blocked from joining on xp and dialup, i was blocked from Love of God / Ahavat Elohim too.
p.s. i just noticed that we both have gmail, perhaps i will try with another email host in case there is a problem with gmail.

Gmail also blocked my verification email, that didn't even make it into the spam folder.
Even so, when I try to log in, I'm told that my email address or password is wrong, but when I try to reregister, I'm told that I (retroburrower) already exist.

Shoot me an email jamesbowen@yadayah.com and I will get you taken care of. The forum software is glitchy, so i have to do things manually a lot of the time.

Guest Posted: Thursday, July 6, 2017 5:23:50 PM(UTC)

I also/too have not gotten any registration email in last 12 or so hours.
User name ehadahaba. Not giving my email with the at sign for spam bots crawling for at signs. Seems like all the good Messianic forums i'm blocked from joining on xp and dialup, i was blocked from Love of God / Ahavat Elohim too.
p.s. i just noticed that we both have gmail, perhaps i will try with another email host in case there is a problem with gmail.

Gmail also blocked my verification email, that didn't even make it into the spam folder.
Even so, when I try to log in, I'm told that my email address or password is wrong, but when I try to reregister, I'm told that I (retroburrower) already exist.
ehadahaba Posted: Tuesday, December 6, 2016 9:20:48 AM(UTC)

Can't register either. ???

No one can help without know more of what happened. Can you give story of what you did and at what stage it didn't happen/work thereafter?
Guest Posted: Saturday, December 3, 2016 6:31:02 PM(UTC)

Can't register either. ???
ehadahaba Posted: Monday, October 10, 2016 2:32:03 PM(UTC)

Thanks for your help Matt.
I tried logging in again and it still didn't work (nothing happen when press forum login button or press enter with cursor in password box) but i discovered that pressing enter with cursor in the username/email box did do something but was taking ages so i tried it with chrome, but when i did it then it reloaded the same login page, but/so then i tried a second time and it did login. I tried with firefox but it doesn't work.
(Never did receive any registration email, but no complaints if the account is working in at least one browser.)
matt Posted: Monday, October 10, 2016 9:17:59 AM(UTC)

Sean, it isn't my intent to discourage you from posting, I was just trying to help you have realistic expectations about what kind of forum this is. This is a fairly low volume space these days, and the admin may not check it daily. Give him a few days and he'll probably get you all hooked up.