logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply

Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color: Font Size:
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Sheree Posted: Tuesday, March 24, 2015 10:34:36 AM(UTC)

I will let Richard worry about dowloading the shows and just listen to them on www.blessyahowah.com
James Posted: Saturday, March 21, 2015 8:31:51 PM(UTC)

You can also find them within a day or so usually at Richard's site www.blessyahowah.com They are in the same section as the Shattering Myths Archives.
Don't take my word for it, Look it up.

“The truth is not for all men but only for those who seek it.” ― Ayn Rand
James Posted: Saturday, March 21, 2015 8:31:06 PM(UTC)

Richard was nice enough to put this together for those who have issues with finding and downloading the BTR archives.

Richard wrote:
Hi, guys.

The BlogTalkRadio.com site keeps changing the way they do things. That makes it a bothersome site to use, but it is what it is, I guess. We takes what we can gets. That being said, and it was totally unnecessary (I just like to gripe from time to time), this is how you get the BTR Torah studies to download to your ocmputer. Here is a screenshot of their web page for Yada with yesterday's program showing as "in Lifestyle yesterday".
Step 1
Click anywhere on that section to get to the download. You will see the following screen:
Step 2
The program will begin playing automatically. I always press the pause icon (shown here as a Play button because I had already clicked it) to stop it. Then I click on the "download from the cloud" icon (pointed to by the arrow) and save the file to my computer.

That's all there is to it. By the way, the "Server not found" messages indicate sites that I have my Windows OS set to block because I hate Internet advertising. They are not errors. It happens when you use a Windows "HOSTS" file to redirect all such links back to your own PC. Since my PC is not a web server, the message "Server not found" appears and I don't have to be othered by possibly malicious or inappropriate advertising. 8-)

Hope this helps.

Richard
Don't take my word for it, Look it up.

“The truth is not for all men but only for those who seek it.” ― Ayn Rand