logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply

Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color: Font Size:
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Sarah Posted: Sunday, November 25, 2012 7:27:29 AM(UTC)

How do I participate in the chat room?

Confused
VinceB. Posted: Wednesday, August 1, 2012 7:35:50 AM(UTC)

Thanks for the replies; i actually figured out by showing up as "being online" briefly, before going into invisible mode, reboots (for lack of a better word) to the current live chat room...i left my skype open over the weekend and on Mon. there was no live chat visible until i turned on being online so i could access the live chat...

I am happy YY's getting out there for more listeners, but i really miss the ITG/YY review for the last 45 minutes of the BTR radio program...

Trusting as soon as Yada gets going with reviewing Scripture the program will get better, minus the distraction of callers who want to call ask questions. between the commercials and the call ins, there's a lot of distractions to the point there's no time left to cover the Towrah as with BTR...

i hope that makes sense

regardless, some is better than none,

shalam/shalom
HWHY
Yah Tselem Posted: Wednesday, August 1, 2012 3:32:00 AM(UTC)

Bill, first you need to download skype (if you didn't already) by going to www.skype.com and click downlaod (it's free)
then just add me as a friend, my skype name is yahweh777. then I will add you to the group.
pilgrimhere Posted: Wednesday, August 1, 2012 3:21:11 AM(UTC)

I like being able to get the audio going fast on GCN. The quickest way is to open this link to SM: http://www.gcnlive.com/programs/shatteringMyths/ and selecting 'ON DEMAND' at the left end of the banner above 'Shattering Myths'.

While James is out, you can contact yahweh777 (on Skype) to be added to the group.
FredSnell Posted: Wednesday, August 1, 2012 1:49:22 AM(UTC)

Bill, it's a couple of short steps and then contacting, James. Are you still having a problem getting the live show? It's a lot easier on my smart phone listening to GCN than it was BTR, and Yada's timing is getting down right scarey. Like he was born for radio..))

Listen live, @ channel 3. I hope the lady hosting the, "Power Hour" just before, SM, decides to give the show a listen. She seems very intelligent and informed on many of the day to day goings on.
tagim Posted: Tuesday, July 31, 2012 1:30:36 PM(UTC)

would someone detail the steps to accomplish getting in the skype group and currently listening to the shattering myths program?
cgb2 Posted: Tuesday, July 31, 2012 7:46:41 AM(UTC)

Name of Skype chat group is "An extension of the Yada Yah forum and the Shattering Myths radio program"
FredSnell Posted: Monday, July 30, 2012 2:48:42 PM(UTC)

VinceB. wrote:
Long time no post - trusting all is going well for you and yours'?

I recall James mentioning something about taking a vacation - is that why there's nobody chatting on Skype now?

The entire chat room is non-active; just curious

will it be like this the duration James is out?

Anyone want to add me so i can view the chat?

shalam/shalom one and all here at YY

Yo, Vince!..long time!

I wish they would drop the skype shite muslim bs. Gov'ts want to monitor all that is rebellious and I suspect take action one day against those that refuse their hand. Skype is going to be monitored just like facebook and others in the end, only so those that find the path, (Way) can be looked into. Why can't a thread just be opened here during the show, that last? Why must we go else where, other than here? I can gaurantee ppl, don;t be scared, sign up and let's talk on this forum. It's what Yahowsha would tell you..))))) See, I walk in His footsteps engaging. We are family!
VinceB. Posted: Monday, July 30, 2012 5:09:19 AM(UTC)

Long time no post - trusting all is going well for you and yours'?

I recall James mentioning something about taking a vacation - is that why there's nobody chatting on Skype now?

The entire chat room is non-active; just curious

will it be like this the duration James is out?

Anyone want to add me so i can view the chat?

shalam/shalom one and all here at YY
HWHY